America first

Attached: hyu.jpg (2000x1420, 429K)

A(Me)rica First

Germany first
#afd2020

Attached: test450.gif (450x450, 1.91M)

No.

CNN tells me that's racist!

Does this guy have any long term policies to better the human race or is it all just short term gain?

dubs so he must be a cunt

What are you, stupid? Remind me what the Democrats have done to further the human race lately.

No more evilism all whites are pure evilism

Bumping for the America first agenda

Attached: 11-donald-trump-harvey-weinstein.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 166K)

They point out racists, sexist, and xenophobia. DUHHHHH!

Go! Trump! Go!

...then FUCK this ass clown

Attached: ggrgrg.jpg (563x709, 72K)

why america though
like really, why

Trump here guys... hold on. Israel First, then Russia, then me, then my family, then my donors, then the GOP, then America if you're lucky.
Had to clear that up. Vote for me anyway, I'm like the best. I beat Hillary bigleague in 2016. I mean landslide. I'm worth beeyons. BEEYONS. I have my own jet, I can get any prostitute I want. I used to be able to get Ivanka. Oh yeah, anytime. Then we found her a good Jewish male-ish thing to marry. A good human. She still flirts with me, the women love me, I'm tremendously handsome, bigtime. I mean look at me, you cucks are are like, way overweight amirite! Ha, gotta love the neckbeards from the basements, but you guys got me elected! Vote for me again, you guys are great. I'll give you some nudes of melania, she's aging fantastically. great tits and ass, just great. I mean no Ivanka, but hey, Ivanka's got my genes, right? Anyhow, I'm heading to Jerusalem to keep making Israel great, keep donating guys. Ask your moms to send money *lips* MY WAY. Have her cook up your tendies and send that dinero MY WAY. okay, you guys are great. a hoot. just great, ok ciao.

Attached: Trump's Owners.png (877x495, 698K)

Attached: Israels Bitch.png (275x183, 100K)

NOOOOOOOOOO POPPA!
PLEASE DON’T SEND ME BACK TO EPSTEIN’S ISLAND!
IT’S A BAD PLACE!

***SMACK***

SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH, YOU LITTLE SLUT!
YOU WILL DO AS YOU’RE TOLD!
>> DADDY OWES A LOT OF MONEY TO THE RUSSIANS!

Attached: D1B060AD-DC53-415E-B198-DAFAB8297330.jpg (1378x1083, 861K)

Awwww yeeeah

Attached: 0094.jpg (1424x1080, 213K)

So your excuse for failure is calling out failure. Sounds about white.

fuck yeah america has a lot of states in it

So you're saying he is respectful of and places first the American people, its soldiers, its laws, its culture, its norms, its land, its history and is place in the world?

Cool.

Cooool.

Attached: 1565942966296.gif (200x132, 1.45M)

Do you reckon big Don cucked Harvey?
Do you reckon Harvey then rage raped some poor young wannabe actress that night as the image of Don's massive flabby physique smashed his wife's pus, do you reckon Harvey, the ugly jew boy who had managed to coerce some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood into having sex with him was reminded that night that he'll always be inferior, he'll always be the ugly loner.
Meanwhile Trump was like
>hehe, want to see this beautiful Trump Tower erect? It's the biggest erection, I don't know, they tell me it's the best theyv'e seen

Attached: TrumpPolaroidBenFrank.png (458x384, 231K)

>better the human race

fuck the human race

America First

Attached: trumpkiss.jpg (700x420, 34K)

Attached: ju.jpg (770x375, 24K)

Attached: trump2020.jpg (441x494, 19K)

Does any politician have any policy to better the human race?
Why has infrastructure in the states been neglected for decades?

OP here.
I cant blame him.
To make a positive change you have to introduce unpopular policies such as tax raises and hard truths.
Politicians can't take these kinds of risks because being in power greatly outweighs meaningful change.
Some people have good intentions but it will never get you elected.

>Some people have good intentions but it will never get you elected.
exactly, ascending in politics is usually about compromising those morals and those intentions that get your into politics in the first place. I have to assume most who make it to the heights of power are those who either compromised everything (possibly after becoming jaded by the nature of the political-media machine) or were psychopaths from the start.