You have 10 seconds to name a better burger than a mcdouble

You have 10 seconds to name a better burger than a mcdouble

Attached: mcdonalds-bacon-mcdouble-02.jpg (400x300, 30K)

a mcsingle. double fucks with the flavor ratios

Baconater

Bacon mcdouble sub grilled onions

Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger add Grilled Onions

a burger that takes any amount of effort at all

A burger that wasn't microwaved by a nigger who flunked 5th grade

The Southwestern from the Burger joint.

Burger King used to have the BK quad stacker.
It was 4 patties, 4 slices of cheese, 8 pieces of bacon, and some smokey sauce. It was the shit. When I was a kid, I'd get one of those, a large fry, large soda, and a grilled chicken sandwich (no lettuce or tomato, extra mayo).
Felt good at the time, Cred Forumsros.

Fur

Mcdoubles are superior because of the preservative content.

One time, when I was an officer in the world's greatest Air Force, I went on a field training exercise with my men. It was sub freezing. I stopped on my way to get a monster energy drink, some mcdoubles, a pack of Marlboro reds, and a can of skoal long cut citrus.

Fast forward two days, be with my pack, cleaning rifle freezing, smoking Marlboro reds.

Tfw I pull a freezing mcdouble out of my pack and start eating it.

Pull out monster. Siiiip.

Pack a lip of skoal citrus long cut.

And then you probably had your men pack your ass, faggot.

That sounds like something that tastes good when you're a kid, but doesn't actually taste good.

Attached: thumb_when-you-a-trap-lord-but-still-fuck-with-that-12679451.png (200x202, 27K)

mcchickin

Nah, I bet it would still taste pretty killer right now.

the bigmac is far superior user

McGangbang

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 8.05.35 PM.png (483x454, 431K)

Crispy McBacon

McKinley Mac
(Big Mac made with quarter pounder patties)

Seconded, gotta remove the chicken patty bun though, just the one without the mayo

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

the mcgangbang

pass me my metformin

OP here

I've heard of that, but never tried it. Perhaps I'll make a trip down to my local mcdicks to see what all this fuss is about

Does the McGriddle count as a burger? Because this shit is the best breakfast ever.

Attached: t-mcdonalds-Sausage-Egg-Cheese-McGriddles.jpg (300x171, 8K)

>Muh beetus
Good luck actually ordering one though. Unless you still live somewhere that has a McDonald's with a REAL LIVING HUMAN BEING taking your order....
>tfw no more secret menu

Attached: 0_hiGMu0kkUXL5Z3tG.jpg (650x419, 68K)

Anything from Fuddruckers.

Holy shit those are amazing burgers.

O shit

Don't get me started on the mcgriddle

I did not consider this when I made this thread. The syrupy pancake bun with an "m" stamped on it, the fluffy egg, the greasy sausage, just enough cheese, not too much. Fuckin decadence.

See
Good luck, bro

sad
ruddfuckers went from fresh to frozen about 3 years ago.
but i do love building my own with 800 tomatoes on it.

Have you had their Bourbon burger with bleu cheese? Shit is divine.

What's the best burger to fuck?

why do you want to fuck a burger, user?

5 guys burger is waay better than McDonald's you fat fucks

Not better. Different.

If you want a real burger, you go to 5 guys.
If you want good fast food cheap and ready, go to MickeyD's.

As an interpretive piece of performance art, of course.

mcchicken is the best sandwich from mcdonald’s

Daily double:
hold the mayo
add mustard
add pickle
Also: large unsweet tea - light ice

Attached: mcdonalds-daily-double.jpg (1000x562, 497K)

If this reply get double the replied is doubly false

Will 5 guys burger me at 3am via drive thru?

I love Five Guys in my mouth, but when I'm looking for a cheap burger, I go to Burger King. McDonald's has nothing on the flame broiled bargain that is the King Meal Deal. Two cheeseburgers (or two crispy chickens) fries and drink for $4. It's great.

This

Fucking burn bro

Attached: 1579654607894.jpg (272x209, 31K)

most burgers are better honestly. but damn it makes a good snack sometimes

Double Buddy w/cheese at A&W.

Mega Stacker Rodeo by Burguer King.