Can anyone help me with my accounting homework? lol. I need to know what accounts go with which finanical statement...

Can anyone help me with my accounting homework? lol. I need to know what accounts go with which finanical statement, (income statement, balance sheet, retained earnings)

Attached: AryanQueen.png (290x400, 131K)

Do it yourself you lazy fuck

Do it yourself you lazy fuck

It's not a math question nigger. I can do those just fine. I need to know something very specific and I can find it online or in the book

Nvm trannies, I figured it out because I'm white and not a fucking tranny

can you fuck off?

ew stop posting this coal burner

Shut up bitch before I beat your ass
>coal burner
watch your mouth when taking about marissa or I will fight you. Shes literal perfection. Seethe more cuck she wouldn't even spit in your direction

Attached: חמוד.jpg (891x1188, 156K)

more of the girl

I legit have a master's degree in accounting what's up

Fuck off nigger lover.

I've made it through the multiple choice sections, now I've just go to record some transactions and I'll be done
fuck you
here you go

Attached: שלמות.jpg (960x960, 111K)

I have a phd in shitposting. sup niggers

based fellow shitposter

Attached: מסורתית.jpg (1521x2028, 401K)

nudes?

there are nudes of here, although they aren't very good. She's stunning, but shit at taking good nudes. Wasn't worth saving

Attached: גזע עליון.jpg (1308x736, 125K)

>posting and defending coalburners
>Hebrew in the filename

Every fucking time

>hebrew
I legit forgot about that lol. Man these thread makes me glow
>(((accounting)))
>based jewish qt
>hebrew file names
All jokes a side I'm actually jewish, but I'm a white jew not one of those swarthy looking fucks

Attached: גויים.jpg (1521x2028, 315K)

Every. Fucking. Time

whatever. Do you know how to fill out an income statement for a business. I have recorded numerous transactions now I need to make an income statement for that month

Attached: לעזאזל.jpg (623x671, 57K)

You're in luck I'm a CPA. post nudes of the chick as I help you.

I didn't save the nudes, they aren't worth it. Do you know what a income statement for a business month should look like?

Attached: האמת.jpg (750x1334, 161K)

Yep. Post nudes of someone else then.

You can easily google this

That too. Do you have an actual question OP

Yeah its pretty easy. Anything that is involved with profit, ie income and expenses go on income. Balance sheet is a snapshot at any point in time, so assets liabilities and shit. Retained earnings depends on how advanced the accounting is but just the difference between how much of the profit is kept vs distributed. Now post nudes

I have, but the format that I have to enter it is different. What is the first thing you write after "for month ended" is that where I put the revenue? I've already filled out the net income at the bottom

Attached: מבוסס.jpg (1521x2028, 314K)

A = L + E !!!!!

Yes.
Gross sales
COGS
Gross profit

Not sure how the format can be different...

It was simple. I was just over thinking it. Now I have to do one last month, and I'll be done