Please help me bros, I'm a man in his 20s and been talking and hanging out with a 12 year old girl for a while now

Please help me bros, I'm a man in his 20s and been talking and hanging out with a 12 year old girl for a while now.

Just recently She's been so busy and haven't hung out with me and I was wondering how I can make her spend more time with me without seeming too needy- Im not a hebe or anything i just really enjoy her company and shes awesome to be with

I really like her and wouldn't do anything too bad or anything with her but she's amazing and mature and I love chilling with her

What should I do bros ..?

> pic related it's our recent convos. She's so amazing and mature for her age

Attached: Scsht06.jpg (1440x2690, 1.29M)

It's simple, Kill yourself you filthy fucking pedo.

Stop it.

glownigger

she is definitely more mature than you...jesus youre pathetic

Share her pics... That will show her

Imagine being so socially stunted that a 12 year old girl is your peer. Find your father and kill him. His last words will probably be “thank you.”

Is one thing to fap to loli. Being a pedophile isn’t something to be ashamed of, it’s natural. Being a child abuser however is something to be very ashamed of. Nonce

It's not that she's mature, it's that you're too fucking inmature

This was posted 6 months ago don't you have better things to do? Like fap ?

This thread glows cia niggers

Attached: terry sunrise.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

Attached: 1566434546158.jpg (747x615, 59K)

She's not more mature than you, you're just the emotional equivalent of a 12 year old. I'd personally kill myself if I was you in order to remove myself from the gene pool and to make sure I never hurt a 12 year old. Arrested development is a hell of a drug I guess.

please fuck off. nobody gives a fuck about you

Put a .38 in your mouth. She'll be spending time with you at your funeral.

Seriously kill yourself, your kind is the lowest scum on this planet.

Leak her snapchat

12? That's clearly a person in their 20s/30s doing their best to act like a 12 year old. You're going to jail, bud.

Can’t wait to see Chris Hanson confront you

I would never break her trust like that I really care about her

I know it is pathetic. Even women my age say I'm immature but fun

PLEASE HELP ME BROS I REALLY NEED ADVICE

Attached: Scsht07.jpg (1439x2709, 1.38M)

Attached: 03729EA2-E099-4DD2-9545-5A704DBB7710.jpg (333x500, 21K)

I thought I was human scum cause I am unemployed and worthless to society at 23 yo. it brightens my day knowing that there are people objectively worse than me. I still want to kill myself but I want to see you die first.

Could you be a safe male that builds her confidence?

Just stop using images from other people that's just gay bruh