I can't stand this fake fuck, anyone else?

I can't stand this fake fuck, anyone else?

Attached: D1uc8X6XQAICOG_.jpg (1200x1019, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D4Hapmm9YiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's actually been stealing souls from these kids it's the perfect crime

I like him. He seems like a legitimately nice person, why do you say he's fake?

s a g e

Have you heard this laugh? The way he talks to every person like they're incoherent.

He's been stealing my soul too

It’s pure exploitation - a modern day circus sideshow. Chris Ulmer, founder of the YouTube page, wears this mask of empathy - superficial charm. Then interviews very damaged people; convincing them and their families that his goal is to “spread awareness”. Some interviewed can’t even speak let alone understand what is going on. Many are on deaths door and many should be put out of their misery. He uses children as props to make money. If people could just read between the lines they would understand. All you have to do is closely observe Chris and how he treats these victims of fate.

I figure most people watch these videos for the “shock factor” - then breathe a sigh of relief that they are not in that situation. A circus sideshow mentality. Dr. Phil does the same thing but with the mentally ill. While I am absolutely opposed to treating disabled people as “less than”, I am equally opposed to exploiting them for personal gain/profit.

i think we should crowdfund a hitman

People that cant understand a person's character will be the first to accuse them of being a charlatan of sorts. It doesnt matter what your goal is, really; if they cant immediately "get it" they immediately think theres an ulterior motive. In other words, if who YOU naturally are makes YOU a better person than THEM through THEIR eyes, then YOU obviously arent being genuine and doing it for whatever reason - possibly to undermine them.
Think back to every genuinely nice, polite, Fred Rogers-type person you've ever met, and how often people said something along the lines of "something is just off about them..."
It's as delusional as it sounds.

This is absolutely true, but what truth gets you in society? Fucking nothing.

Be fake, win money, fuck morality, no one gives a shit. This guy is richer then I'll ever be and I still gotta grind, and he still gotta exploit damaged human beings. I love the world!!!

Attached: 1570810983815.png (530x521, 281K)

Bro watch out! Theres a wallet stealing monkey on you!!

Remember this?
Ironically his exact point.

Attached: 5yi9cthkxk331.jpg (1041x993, 82K)

Grew up with the dude. He’s genuinely nice

(you)

true fucking legend

Anyone clamoring for attention on the internet is doing it... for the attention.

This. Only absolute fucktards deny the statement "people care about results, not how you got there."
Look at half the people in power.
Did they get to where they are in an honorable manner? No.
Are their colleagues unaware? Not at all.
Do they face punishment? Almost never.
Will their career suffer in the long run? Fuck no, even with all these sexual allegations coming out every which way, these people stay exactly where they are - making exorbitant amounts of wealth, waving around power they shouldnt have - while the people who think they're above them continue to look on from their single bedroom apartments.

Ѹ

Society is a game of masks, of appearances. Truth is seldom valued...

ˑ

I'm 70% sure he's fucked up in the head and gets off to interacting with deformed people or something along these lines.

yup

Just look at his eyes. Pure fear. Not an ounce of empathy.

Watch one of his videos, he sounds like he's not even trying to understand those poor fucks. Just doing it for the ad revenue

People are fucked up and stupid and incels on this board, no wonder why they cant comprehend someone being nice to someone else. I think he is a genuine person who just wants to show people who these fucked up people really are. Like people here are saying the only reason anyone does anything is for other people, ie attention. Projecting much?

He's a licensed Special Ed teacher who has worked with Autism, Aspergers, agenesis of the corpus callosum and traumatic brain injury. He founded his own not-for-profit BEFORE starting his youtube channel which has 1M+ subs now. But yeah, I can totally see how you only see him as a Kardashian, I mean he's totally right there on your computer he must not be legit or worth anything

Attached: 186.jpg (300x100, 20K)

I'm a shitty person but he doesn't strike me as my kind so I leave him be. I haven't seen anything bad about him only other people's suspicions of him.

does he have nudes?

Attached: chris.jpg (448x442, 109K)

This stare is empty

I admire the confidence in the suspenders. Power move.

I wish he could deform my bussy uWu

Fuck you, you bitchboi. SBSK is pure good you nigger-faggot.

this

wooaahh

>

youtu.be/D4Hapmm9YiY

I'm in love with her, is that weird

Call me retarded but what's going on in this image?

So... did they ever get that Ring back to Mount Doom?
I fell asleep half way through.

god i want her to gag on my dick

I want to unread that

name