What would you do with 2 million dollars?

What would you do with 2 million dollars?

Attached: 1579569204760.jpg (500x500, 213K)

Pay off debts, pay back family members, buy a house and a couple nice cars, invest the rest into passive income

pay off my house and chill

Uh-huh and what investment do you figure will give you passive income?

hookers and blow. LOTS of hookers and blow

>Discord,gg/BVtrt5W

Buy nitro and boost my server

buy 2 million $1 scratch-offs

A lot of things can, you fucking retard.

municipal bonds @ 5 - 7%

Build myself a small castle and hire a dark knight to guard the draw bridge

Attached: 0146.png (640x360, 385K)

pay off debt, buy a home in a small town, live cheaply and buy things off amazon and drive around shitty beaters.

Open the door, get on the floor, and walk the dinosaur

dividend stocks...renting properties out, vending machines, investing in a business, creating an app, laundromats, p2p lending, High-yield savings accounts...want some more?

Retire. Live better. Maybe become slowly happy.

Attached: yup.1404931373403.sabrina-cthulhu.ALWA-6-6-0b3b3.jpg (900x1384, 270K)

Uh-huh and why am I a fucking retard, for asking a question?

Seems you got all defensive for no reason.

4 million female midgets in a baby oil orgy.

Mah ninja. Same. I’d probably have some shitty hourly job just for the benefits. I got a wife and some kids. I ain’t tryin to ball out. But I sure as fuck am tired of office work.

50 cents a midget

Attached: 1379527017838.jpg (365x500, 28K)

moar

>see
retard

Oh yeah, if i was a fucking multi millionaire, id LOVE to work 20 hours a week at my local supermarket.

Yea, and every midget keeps a bottle of baby oil on them. Might need some money for tarps, quite a few tarps. Midgets don’t come with tarps. :(

Invest that shit to get some passive income rolling in

hire hundreds of chinese people to post banana pics in every thread here

with 2mill you could just breed your own midgets and save

I think you’re overestimating how far $2m will take you, brother. A house, 529 plans for your kids’ college, property taxes. You’re going to need some extra income.

it's really the most logical next step

Attached: 1578111586922.jpg (330x413, 29K)

I can dream, im single right now, id love to have a small home and a shitty beater car and just be able to enjoy life without worrying that I need to earn more or i wont be able to retire or eat one day.

your mom

I respect that. It’s not impossible, you just need to find a partner who’s also down for the simple life.

Invest it in the stock market

Yeah thats the hope, I just wanna find someone i can love with all my heart, mail letters to myfriends, and work an enjoyable job. Once my recent heartbreak recovers ill be back to the grind to find someone

I would live humbly, but comfortably for the rest of my life.

bunch of drugs then kill myself once the rollercoaster stops

invest it responsibly and live off of the interest

This.

Build a nice cozy cabin the woods. A cabin with one of those giant window rooms. Spend the rest of my days smoking weed and exploring the woods