I have AIDS and I am dying my body is covered in sores and I can't breath...

I have AIDS and I am dying my body is covered in sores and I can't breath. I have no health care and have been refused service by every hospital. Goodbye Anons. It was a wild ride.

Attached: 1574189191515.jpg (512x512, 24K)

Fuck off aids nigger

Tell a lawyer. They'll find someone to sue for you. Could save your life.

That's what you get for being gay.

That's what you get for getting the gape.

I hate you, and your parents don't care enough to care about you.

pic of sores w/ timestamp please

We'll be removing they who spread aids (not you but the demoncraps) this year. Be avenged.

If you become a ghost make my toaster explode so I can know the afterlife exists

And lose a toaster

Good bye

Nigger or fag?

hey, atleast no one can call you a virgin

>Implying he didn't get it from a dirty needle.

your story rings false user

Attached: citation.png (500x271, 16K)

rip gamer

F

nice knowing you, and don't worry, no one makes it out of this alive.You're lucky to get to die slow, so that you can have time to remember how it felt live.

RIP user, enjoy whatever afterlife there is on the other side dude.

let me guess your a gay fucking nigger?

What do you think will happen once you die

>It was a wild ride.
.. for your butthole I'd bet.

lel

Are you in California? You can make some quick cash to leave to your disappointed loved ones and defray the cost of incinerating your disease-wracked remains. Go 'niners!

Pics?

F

There must be associations that help people with AIDS, be it access to meds or medical care.

If not...

F

No, the lawyer will take most of the cut. At best he will be afforded a SKIGHTLY longer life (by like maybe 2 years if he's lucky, which he's not.

How did you get it

If I were you just spend all your money and have a gay old time. Also, do out with a bang (not kys) I mean do something you have always wanted to do.

if i were you i would just bang it out