What's Cred Forums drinking tonight?

What's Cred Forums drinking tonight?

My drink of choice tonight is vodka. Just taking straight shots. I don't bother mixing it - I don't drink for the taste. I wanna wash my sorrows away and get drink as directly and quickly as I can.

How about you guys?

Attached: Barton Vodka.png (512x512, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S6m_t6HL4g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good old schlafly hefeweizen

Attached: Hefeweizen-Packaged.png (250x295, 83K)

You get the shakes when you wake up?

one time i shot an entire fifth of svedka by myself on an empty stomach. i lost a couple hours and came to sitting up in a strangers yard with my legs flat on the ground facing away from me at a 45 degree angle, puking between them and barely missing my own crotch. this was in the downtown area of a major city very late at night, and the porch light came on and i heard a shout and had to get the fuck out of there in my fucked up state, which was not easy.

and that's why i don't shoot vodka anymore. also, checked!

Sometimes. It just depends on how much I drink.

Moonshine, made it myself and I haven't cut it, it's like liquid fire.

314 my nigger

not right now, but i really like both peppermint schnapps and hot chocolate, and kraken black spiced rum and coke

i used to not mix, i used to just drink scotch, bourbon and beer. but i recently got the perfect blend scale and have been trying a lot of fancier drinks. i've found that i get drunker when a drink tastes really good. it's a more pleasant drunk. not a god just let me puke in my shoes drunk, but a screaming to no one in particular and laughing hysterically for no good reason drunk. i even drank a pitcher of bloody marys before work and i was quite jovial for most of the day. so much so, a couple chicks asked me to happy hour. where i got even drunker. and sillier. i'm going on a date with one of them this weekend. don't sell mixed drinks short. they have value.

Can't buy alcohol after 10pm so u missed my chance tonight so I have took 60mg pregabalin and 25mg of quetiapine

Nothing because it's fucking Wednesday and I am a adult who has to perform responsibilities tomorrow. Also not a raging fag alcoholic!

Nothing tonight. I can't bear to swallow.
I've had a sore throat for going on four days now. My tonsils are swollen, but there aren't any white spots, so I don't think it's strep or tonsillitis. Should I schedule an appointment with my doc or just wait it out, Cred Forumsros?

Chill out, dude.

>10pm
Where do you live that has that shitty law? Most liquor stores close around 10pm here, but I can get beer until 2am.

do you have a cough? where do you live? pneumonia is going around big time this winter, i had that shit last week and it fucking sucked.

youtu.be/S6m_t6HL4g4

Yeah, a bit. Northern New York. Pneumonia's viral, isn't it? So antibiotics wouldn't work

Scotland we also have a law of minimum pricing so its expensive 50p(cent) per unit

some strains are, doctor put me on heavy ass antibiotics that fucked my stomach up and a week of bed rest. lost twelve pounds though!

if you see any blood at all in your cough i'd go to the doc, otherwise you're probably safe with rest and fluids.

>per unit
What does that mean? What's a six pack of cheap beer cost over there?
I'll have to start checking. Cheers.

Some shitty decent gin

Attached: 15797527640461493448102.jpg (1944x2592, 1.13M)

Pic related but not so fkin fruity.

Attached: LS_GF12_Highball-1-e1515713252430-1024x804.jpg (1024x804, 107K)

highly recommended new amsterdam for a shockingly good cheap gin, it's like $18 a handle and fucking good

Units is how they measure how much alcohol is in the bottle. I usually buy 10 cans of budwieser for £11. A shitty bottle of cider used to me around £3 now it's £14 because of the new law it's really affected the cheap get drunk quick stuff

>10 cans of Budweiser
How can we speak the same language and have such different customs?

USA right?

Yeah nbd just gonna run and get a fucking 5 pack of beer

Taking antibiotics I bought online, no drinking

Yup. Northern New York. Culturally kinda similar to Scotland. We're the uncouth hicks to the liberal ponces down in NYC. But beer still comes in 6, 12 or 30.

We get 4, 6 and 10 and probably a bigger pack but i don't buy in bulk just enough for one night. 10 tall boy cans will do me

And a 6 pack of Budweiser pints will cost you about $8 dollars.

Attached: MonchshofKellerbier.jpg (298x308, 11K)

Rum, scotch, or whiskey. Kraken for rum, alberta premium for whiskey, and im varying on the scotch

Kratom

Attached: 400748011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 52K)

fleischmanns vodka.

I vote for the kraken

Scotch and soda?

It's an anti-gin. It's sweet. Blech. If you are young and want sweet-tasting stuff it makes sense, I guess.

Pic related with rum.

Attached: russkaja sila.jpg (500x500, 30K)

26 of bourbon that i impulse bought on the way home. more important question than OPs, why are you fags drinking tonight?

Stop messaging people, just drink. No one wants to talk to a drunkard. Not even drunkards.

scotch. Has a dude playing the bagpipes on the bottle

I'm drinking smelly farts