29 sissy faggot CD from IOWA Cred Forums

29 sissy faggot CD from IOWA Cred Forums

Attached: ezgif-6-aae5ba571a85.gif (120x214, 1.58M)

Attached: hhq.webm (112x200, 109K)

how does it feel, you happier or hornier?

Whats yoir favorite ben and jerrys flavor

can't wee anything in that low of res...

post yourself sucking and fucking

sorry I suck at Cred Forums and keep rendering low res gifts, stupid 2mb limit

shameless plug; see the 4k version at onlyfans.com/mikahdoll

honest: extra horny now!

>5 dollars for the onlyfans
well that is tempting

>Ask me anything!
how much do you charge?

im in des moines. where you at?

Is you that same nigga that posted the thread about trans insults with pics of yourself looking like Michael Jackson?

I am worth more than $5, especially how much content I create + post:) Also, new anal scenes coming soon! Join and enjoy the biggest hard on of your life

ooo cedar rapids daddy!

Why don't you meet up with your dad and suck him dry? Would make good content.

Lets see that dick

Good looks and you seem to have a nice vibe
Not only would suck
I want a full lovely night

EDIT: Here is a HIGH RES webm version:)

Attached: Snapchat-1259566676.webm (535x953, 1018K)

that would be amazing daddy

omg i have a step dad and that would be HOT AF no joke

So that's what happens when homos stay closeted for too long? How desperate are the guys who fuck you?

Attached: limmy.jpg (640x640, 75K)

here is the truth user; I have so far hooked up with 3 men from Grindr, and all three claim to have been straight and have wives; so there is your answer.

So more closeted fags then? Nice...

the world is full of them; let your fag flag fly bitches

South of the quad cities here

omg please come to CR or Iowa City soon, I am in that area usually unless if I am traveling for work

what was your first time sucking dick like? was he big, did you swallow?

Any ass pics Hun

Yeah, far too many of you cunts.

It was actually 1 month ago today! He was average size, about 6 inches and I had him cum on my feet; the next two both I had cum on my face (i.e. the webm/gif in this post) and the next one I hope to have him cum in my mouth!

oh still haven't had cum in mouth? its fun, especially when they shoot a lot and you can feel where it lands

omfg i can not wait

Green text one of the meetups?

What you have in mind

He's not even hard

youll like it :3. my first time giving a blowjob, he jerked off into my mouth and shot like 6 ropes of cum. still the biggest load ive ever had and that was years ago

cause he literally came buckets all over my face

EVEN BETTER: Here is REAL FOOTAGE of one of my hookups showing up (p.s. I have 100% consent and permission to film this from them but they asked to blur their face)

Attached: mikah door.webm (480x640, 1.95M)

Proof

1. You make an ugly "girl".
2 You'll never "pass"
3. Stop trying to advertise your onlyfans.
4. Hope you're a part of the 40%, you massive faggot.

Who the fuck walks like that?

What do you have in mind ??

Attached: 1579664880447.gif (391x365, 712K)

Still waiting your make up is intact, there is no sign of cum from what I can tell from the webm

i mean he is a massive faggot dont get me wrong but theres clearly cum all over his glasses

look at my glasses it is covered all over them

No one walks like that

Awe shit, you are right I concede.

I don't know how I missed that.

You got him off OP.

I was in the wrong to call you out.

Have you lived in Iowa your whole life?

I feel like there's only gay people on the East and West coast. Middle America is reserved for christian families.

damn, convinced me to record my next sissy hookup lol

Attached: Nobody Gives a Shit.gif (640x360, 1.31M)

omg yes please do. There is nothing like it

I do wonder if you're just also turned on by this?

Like degrading someone calling themselves a "sissy" while mean seems like you're playing into the fetish, i can never tell

I was born in Egypt actually:) Lived in UK till I was 10 then moved to Chicago, now reside in Iowa

lol k.

I've been needing a video of me sucking dick. I got enough sissy content of me out there but not that.

That could be said about this fagged up thread

except for the fact you extremely care enough to come to a thread counter to your beliefs to complain

show us the booty

the vids so far are such a tease, we want to see you sucking cock or getting fucked

You have less than 5 years left before everything falls apart. Probably less, once the AIDS takes hold.

No way. Dude you're Egyptian? That's brazy.

Is your family coptic or Muslim? What made you want to share this side of yourself?

How long have you been a sissy? I really want to get deeper into it, I have a few things to wear but I’ve never been with a man.

That's pretty hot,

Opps forgot the mirror user!

Attached: Screenshot_20200123-003307_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 939K)

I can clearly make out from this picture that's Robert Paulson.

the full vid is hotter

Only shy dudes who know theyre being video taped just before fucking a crossdresser, walks like that

Attached: 1577258822437.gif (447x402, 2M)

So if my husband wanted to dick down a sissy from Grindr, and I wanted to be there for the cuckqueen experience...should I make a certain type of profile and will we get much interest you think?

UPDATE FOR OP: Here is more than a tease, a little MORE tease:)

Attached: Snapchat-213541016_1.webm (368x656, 1.62M)

born into a muslim family but I am strict atheist now:) only thing I worship is cock

What are your plans for the future? I mean you're just now 29 and getting out there and living. You'll only have that body for another 7-9 years tops. More than likely only 4-5 years. Unless you're full time taking HRT or something you're not going to keep that "feminine" twink body for long. Would you just regress to being a faggot without dressing up on grindr or would you still give it a shot and to hell with how you look?

Attached: blm.jpg (400x399, 15K)

Damn, more power to you. That sounds like a difficult transition.

Do you just keep your sexual preference private from your family.

I'm personally agnostic and I've just been going through the motions of my religion, Muslim as well.

Whats weird is that a lot of my Arab friends are semi agnostic but I always come off as religious because I'm too scared to share that information, and I also do not want to go through the head ache of trying to explain myself to people.

I keep that to myself mostly because I'm too lazy to explain shit.

I see myself being a sissy fag into my 40's because I take GREAT pride and care of my body to stay young; but once I am in my 40's I may say FUCK IT and keep going. THis is pure addiction now

How long ago was this taken OP, was it a recent hookup? Greentext?

This was exactly 4 weeks ago TODAY, I have had two more hookups since that I recorded and posted on onlyfans.com/mikahdoll

Not my comment but completely agree with him. Dude is ugly as fuck doesn't/won't pass and definitely needs to fuck off with the e-begging.

Is he a Regular hookup? Tell us about it. Also off center point road here in CR

omg...i too am on center point road

Small world. I ain’t gay tho, just trying to figure out the homo that let you blow him

You can have great health and take really good care of yourself but time doesn't care about that. Trust me.
>Late 30s
>Near 40s
>used to dress up

Every now and then I'll get with a guy that likes me to dress but I don't look the same and definitely can not get them the same with panties on anymore.
Enjoy it. It won't last forever.

Especially if you're partying a lot and taking lots of cocks. You'll get worn out fast.

This wasn't recorded around here, it was in Des Moines:) I happen to live in CR

Meet you @ the Donutland if you want to suck a nigger Daddy's monster?

How does one go about hooking up with you?

please tell me you are serious cause fuck me I have wanted a BBC for SOOOO long
Kik me @mikahdoll if serious

1 - Be on Grindr
2 - Be 50 miles close to me:)
3 - Set up a time to meet at my hotel room
4 - Let me record it!

Guess nothing. Oh well

Ya I'm serious, but I can't go inside cause they know me there .. it's the orange tables....makes white ppl nervous. I'll fuck your brown backpussy sissy cunt. I don't have KIK...I want a picture of your gaping asshole to chub me up baby

can you meet at my hotel room daddy?

>I want a picture of your gaping asshole to chub me up baby
Real niggas dont say chub

Ya bitch...real niggas ain't on Cred Forums neither

What's your discord ?

Touche

dubs dont lie

Fuck ya ... are you over by the hotel near 380 and BF road?

i stay at the marriot

IDK if I can get DT...i'm w/in walking dist. of the Donutland...I can walk down CP road if I have to

Smells like AIDS IN HERE!

Guess not interested in me then
Your loss

How long do I have? I can get an Uber. ok i'll call an Uber If I Uber in 1 hour, can you be in the Lobby? Then how do I know it's you? Plus, before you head down...I kind of want proof you aren't going to jump me and beat my mix blood faggot ass...I want a nice spread asshole with a timestamp or some shit ..

trips decided

It's the luck of the Gayrish. I'm 1/2 black, but i got some Mexican and Irish....CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ST. PADDY'S DAY PARAAAAAADE