This album sucks

this album sucks

Attached: RTL.jpg (300x291, 12K)

>Metallica sucks
FTFY.

eg

>this album sucks

Then don't fucking listen to it. Problem solved.

It's the best, And justice for all fucking sucks moar than st anger and lulu combined

Justice had the worst production but good songwriting (for metallica). Kill em all is the only a-tier album of theirs, although they all have a special spot in my heart for the angsty nostalgia value

fuck off and kill yourself you 9gag piece of shit

Could you at least provide a reason for why you think so? Just saying "it sucks" is really just kind of a weak statement instead of a thought out opinion.

Attention whore

the production sucks and the riffs are too basic. i like intricate riffs.

Fuck Metallica, I fuck with Mars to Sirius

Attached: 3731AD98-D15C-4316-A36B-3CBC5B6B8184.jpg (316x316, 11K)

litteraly the worst album iveheard in ages

-siskel/ebert

So this is another thing that's gonna be posted 12 times a day from now on then?
cool.

Production was great on ride! it was on the side of unproduced, which is the raw sound that compliments thrash, and the riffs obviously arent gonna intricate like some more technical metal bands. I think you just arent a fan of thrash, which is okay

30 seconds to mars is legit tits man, i feel you

Well then tell us what your idea of good music is so we can shit all over that.

The fact that you posted this to start an argument proves you know it's a good album.

Death Grips

most thrash is generally dogshit, literally canadian and their mothers have made some retarded thrash band that sounds like pure ass

Well, shit, can't argue with those trips.

Attached: 1324181066730.jpg (800x472, 62K)

I can see where your coming from with the simplistic riffing, and that's okay, that's your preference. I personally don't believe complexity equates to good musicianship, but that's just me. I don't think ragging on the production is really justified though. For something that came out in '84 it sounds great. It was also recorded on the best equipment at the time. I honestly think the harsher production lends a lot to the overall sound of the album and gives the album a lot of character. But I definitely don't think the album sucks

He can't always be on probation for being black while wondering if he should call the cops on his upstairs neighbours for smoking weed

OP here, just wanted to say that you all have fallen for a masterful ruse, RTL is my favorite metallica album and i like metallica a lot, thank you and good night

Attached: images.png (224x225, 10K)

Fuuuuuuuck if that's true then you got my ass good. I have been thoroughly japed. Good on you OP

YOU suck.. Back then.. This was legit. Granted, it hasn't aged and comparing it to some of the complex, brutal shit out there today, it pales in comparison. But you're just a faggot OP who's opinion means nothing. Emo chump

Attached: faggotOP.gif (150x148, 930K)

RIP Cliff

Only escape and trapped under ice. Otherwise the album is perfect

Yer mom sucks

Terra Incognita >>> From Mars To Sirius

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!

Attached: 1566583388230.gif (480x238, 1.2M)

Agreed, Garage Inc. or die /s