Help me lol. Needing 25$ for taco Bell xD will send custom vids n pics! Cashapp & venmo are xxCiarraT

Help me lol. Needing 25$ for taco Bell xD will send custom vids n pics! Cashapp & venmo are xxCiarraT

Attached: IMG_20200122_220725393.jpg (2592x1944, 1.32M)

Reported for begging

>$25 for taco bell
what kind of fat fuck are you

Get a job then blow my brains out later

post your snap so we know you're legit

reported for reporting and not demanding tits or gtfo

so, tits or gtfo

>whoring/scamming for taco bell
Pathetic. Rethink your life.

All I smell right now is feet and shit

post moar

timestamp? and how do I know your bf or fuck buddy isn't forcing you to do this so he can get food too?

reported for reporting my reporting and not asking for tits or gtfo

>so, tits or gtfo
you're right user i'm sorry i forgot to say that

so.. tits or gtfo?

Resorting to exposing yourself to strangers in exchange for money has to be literally one of the most self degrading things anyone could do to earn money. Get a job and learn to budget properly instead of being a cam whore who relies on 40 y/o virgins’ money.

today you will be a total fucking whore for mexican fried beans and taco shit

Attached: 7pw7.jpg (856x551, 48K)

the fuck are you ordering at taco bell for 25 dollars

Is that the piece of toast you sleep in every night? Where is the time stamp? You know the rules.

This girl that isn't you is nowhere near big enough to eat $25 worth of taco hell. Tits or gtfo even thought I'm certain your a land-whale. Probably have a cock too idiot.

Attached: incoming slam pig.png (1024x766, 1.1M)

Give me a time stamp, ill send $10 now so you can get food, and ill send a $100 if you keep us updated throughout the journey to tacobell, and take a shit for us with a Sharpie in the pooper

"rich"user here, more like casually living nice user. Post ur snap so i can reach out. convince me and I'll give you $50

OP apparently doesnt need taco bell anymore

25 dollars for heroin