Why isn't dxm use more common

Why isn't dxm use more common

Attached: Dextromethorphan.jpg (700x467, 32K)

Bump

Attached: 1578102055771.jpg (384x288, 17K)

It makes you retarded

this

Attached: coricidin.jpg (2058x2070, 1.18M)

The prolonged use has similar effects to ketemine and causes slowed motor functions

Pretty fun imo but I tried killing myself with it and have steered clear for almost a year now

Attached: 1578374337728.jpg (500x614, 36K)

not dmx, roodypoo

>why isn't abuse of over-the-counter drug more common
because every other hallo is cheaper and has better effects? I'd rather fucking do salvia than dxm and I fucking hate salvia

dxm lasts too long for my liking and the constipation sucks, inhaling butane will get you to the same place but faster

Taste like ass and there's better stuff to get high off

Because it's a shit drug for broke kids who are desparate to get high and would sniff glue or drink cough medicine to do it

It's not too hard to injest if you cold water extract it...but the amount of time it takes to come down is tough (if you take a heroic dose, as you should). Also, it's far worse for your liver than Ketamine which will get you a nice dissociative high as well.

cough medicine is expensive as shit what the fuck are you talking about

Not as easily or widely available. Plus its cheap as hell. A pack of generic triple c's is like 4 bucks, I couldn't get smashed on that amount in alcohol, and theres no way I could get Ket at these prices.

It is

Ket gives Olney's lesions. DXM might be neuroprotective at lower plat doses.

They charge over twice as much near me now.

Bcuz it's medicinal

DXM is cheap as fuck are you retarded? You could buy a bottle of pure DXM HBR at the dollar tree nigga. That's enough to get fucking smashed if you're not some 400lb neet.

You're the man, man. Spread the good word.

It’s $11 now it’s been awhile since you took it.

$15 near me.

I don't live in a large city, but generics can cost as little as $10. Still, you can't even get drunk off $11 in a city unless you're drinking Malt Liquor like some poor nigger.

>Implying people that abuse cough syrup actually buy it

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Why not just buy acid or hunt shrooms like an adult?

DXM was so fun in high school, tripping in the local hiking area with my buddies
Great high school fuck-around drug but you're a dipshit loser if you do it past the age of 18

because only retarded people do it.

normal people smoke weed or drink or do coke or literally anything else.