Can someone whos not a koolaid drinking, bleeding heart republican please explain the Trump Impeachment issue to me?

can someone whos not a koolaid drinking, bleeding heart republican please explain the Trump Impeachment issue to me?

I was under the impression that two people testified saying they where in the room with the president when the phone call happened.

The republicans are screaming no evidence and that its a hoax.

Attached: vindman-758x426.jpg (758x426, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf
whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2xglDpABkCA
youtube.com/watch?v=MyjDZhLTxk4
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6616955/Misc-19-02-Response-to-the-Court-s-Order-Dated.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

no one?

The newly elected president of Ukraine was being pressured by Trump himself, "the 3 amigos" and Rudy to announce and conduct investigations into Burisma, where Hunter Biden worked in Ukraine. Until they did that--and specifically included Biden, Burisma, corruption in the wording--all money AND US support would be held up. Vindman (OP's pic) was among several others who heard this illegal activity and reported it.

It is an illegal act to solicit a foregin power to interfere in a US election. "Help me get leverage on Biden this upcoming election by associating him with scandal" is what Trump is what Trump basically did. That, like many other things he's done, are impeachable acts.

Lastly--it doesn't matter that the funds were released--the act itself is illegal since congress voted and alloted for that money to be given. That's why everyone was like WTF once they halted the funds--because that simply doesn't happen. They got caught.

100% lies, Trump never said anything to this effect, read the transcript

there are no transcripts to presidential phone calls. dont you already know this? They have a person taking notes and jotting down talking points. There exists no transcript that has every word spoken on the phone call, maybe thats why you would refer us to it, it doesn't exist.

You are either ignorant or an unpaid shill sipping on the trump-kool aid.

Coolaid turns your shit different colors

He did it, but who gives a fuck. This is the faggiest basis for impeachment, but Dems are such bootlicking Lisa Simpson dweebs that they'll persecute for "muh decorum" and "sAnCtItY oF oFfIcE" instead of any of the actual shit these fuckers get up to.

There's 3. From 3 didn't Intel sources. Turn off CNN and Fox.

They literally released official transcripts you dumb fuck. He did nothing wrong. Fuck off you worthless fag.

No there isnt.

They don't do transcripts....

> the police release the following animation that depicts what happened in the video on that tragic day

he absolutely did, multiple times on TV interviews even

They released a memorandum you stupid fuck. It's not the same as a transcript.

>The document that describes the July conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has been widely characterized as a transcript — by the White House, the Trump campaign, Democrats and Republicans.

>Not quite.

>The “Memorandum of Telephone Conversation” — or “memcon” — released Wednesday is not a transcript, by definition. It resembles a verbatim account of the presidential conversation, yet memcons are not always word-for-word. Former White House and U.S. security officials tell The Washington Post the documents are meant to be as close to verbatim as possible. But they end up passing through several revisions by nonpartisan career staff and political appointees, which, in the case of Trump’s July 25 conversation with Zelensky, has triggered fears of misconduct.
FUCKING TOLD SSSSSS-SON

eat a dick. There are no 'transcripts'

wrong, they would have had to keep the money on hold past the fiscal year deadline for it to break that stupid fucking law you're talking about

he's gonna walk, start coping now

>This is the faggiest basis for impeachment
Thank you, Constitutional scholar, for that insight.

based and super pilled.

Attached: 1579679752528.jpg (750x562, 143K)

>breaks law
>well thats FAGGY

LOL ok zoomer.

Attached: 1578028306637.jpg (698x750, 129K)

1 was the whistle blower who hasn't come forward. The other was pic related who said it was his presumption and assumed. Unfortunately for the dems every single key witness either.
A. Wasnt involved
B. Openly admitted it was their opinion and admitted no one told them
C. The guy who said QQP about the meeting (Sondoland) said it was his presumption.
D. president Zelensky said he wasnt pressured
E. Trump has been known to be withholding foreign aide to multiple countries and Biden just happend to be apart of a country whose been known as corrupt.
Dems have only hearsay, assumptions and circumstantial evidence.
The fact that they first rushed the house process because he was such a threat to our democracy but held on them to try and get leverage on Congress, or having to Poll for what sounded more menacing to try and impeach him on..it was the worst partisan hit job and probably costed dems huge across the nation l.

There are transcripts, trump released them months ago to fuck with schiff and pelosi

Trump is guilty as sin. Republicans are all Trump whipped so they won't even let any witnesses testify at the Trial. It's a fucking disgrace.

Attached: casper.jpg (984x693, 135K)

Literally nobody gives a fuck besides catladies and Boomers.

His further-right support is gone, his far-left opposition is angry about something else, and the vast majority are being reasonable people and stopped giving a fuck. Trump is the President, he has been for four years, he has a decent shot ate being President again, who the fuck cares?

Catladies are hysterical with nothing else to do, and Boomers are people with no lives so they go cringe on the catladies.

>abuse of power of the most powerful chair in the world

So faggy bro!

>There are no 'transcripts'
so no proof of the conversation besides hearsay? solid case. retard. no one cares.

actually the office of government accountability just concluded that they indeed break the law withholding aid as long as they did

Youa re aware vindman admitted that it was his presumption and literally every other witness admitted that as well. Even president Zelensky admitted it was an okay phone call. Jesus stop watching the big 3

Okay retard

I have read the official redacted transcript. And I'm confused as a to why he keeps insisting should read it. The context and everything in the transcript very clearly points to his guilt. And any reasonable legal definition would tell you his "request" is a blatant and obvious quid pro quo.

You're quite welcome.

His support isn't gone at all. Trumpets are holding fast. They don't read, they're politically and scientifically illiterate and they take whatever words trump shits out as scripture.

Attached: master.jpg (1920x1088, 140K)

Do you know the difference between either memorandum and transcript on a governmental level? Even the redacted transcript was released..

15 year old detected

>extrajudicial murder
>slight extortion

One of these things is actually monstrous.

Guilty of what? The crimes of impeachment they keep saying are treason or bribery or what ever day of the week. They have a shit for all case and know they are fucked.

Daily reminder that it's OK for Democrats whenever a Democrat does something wrong.

It's OK for Republicans when a Republican does something wrong.

When an impeachment is put forward by the opposition party there is literally no reason to fucking care; it's kids throwing sand at each other.

If a member of the same party starts the ball rolling, then pay attention.

Abuse of power isnt an impeachable offense..

If they actually got him for when that abuse cost human lives instead of politically inconveniencing them, that'd be a different story.

Faggot.

Read this
TREATY WITH UKRAINE ON MUTUAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS
congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Yes, as I said... Boomers. Evidently you can't read.

I said his far-right support is gone. They view him as a Kike puppet now.

29. Nice try.

Exactly. What I find funny is what we have learned from it. Yes trump was impeached but what did it cost the dems? They made the FBI look either biased as hell or completely incompetent. Destroyed the integrity of the FISA courts. Alienated voters, exposed corruption in their own ranks and so much. Honestly, they tried to sink trump and ended up hitting the glow fags

What human lived were lost?

Oh, sweet summer child. You really have no idea, do you?

All witnesses, paperwork, etc. Was withheld by Trump hence the obstruction charge.
The Dems went with what they had and it worked for Trump. Hes got people like you parroting "witch hunt and false not enough evidence, etc." You people are so fucking gullible it's incredible.

It rules. Both parties walk away from this administrative cycle looking busted as fuck.

Basically this.

Attached: 1576650300754.jpg.jpg (600x429, 69K)

Nah, I'm actually 100% correct.

Ask people on the street. If they're a younger white dude, or most younger minorities I bet they'll tell you they don't care.

Old white guys with beer guts and women with no kids or the college-educated will give you a response.

Catladies and Boomers.

Stop making rational and intelligent points, they have no place here.

Trump loses the election and he'll whine
>ELECTION WAS RIGGED
>THEY STOLE YOUR VOTE
WWAAAWWAAA
like a little bitch he is and Trumptards will come to his aid.
Inb4 he won't lose. Lol

The biggest impeachable offense is telling everybody not to cooperate with legal subpoenas during the impeachment investigation. It's right in the constitution that the House gets to impeach and everybody else has to cooperate. Trump does not get to say it's fake. Not up to him to say.

This is a coup against our constitution. LOTS of people are going to prison for this, including Trump after he leaves office. If not, then our constitutional republic has become a dictatorship.

Finally, someone with some sense

I believe this is the transcript they are referring to
whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

>imagine actually thinking a President should be impeached
>imagine thinking it should happen just as a new election is starting
>imagine caring at all

Exactly

Uhhh. OK?

The obstruction charge is going to drop because schiff and Nader would have to testify. Not just that trump went to the courts and was given guidance, and used his executive power to not listen to non sanctioned subpoenas. Dude I sat through all the fucking trials. The fact you cant see through the bullshit really shows your pure ignorance if the dems did want an actual impeachable offense they would have done it more clear, not block his legal team from their evidence and private hearings and wouldnt have set a predicated motive.

It certainly was when Clinton was impeached. You can really tell who the 15 year old as are when they spout this bollicks.

We’ve spend the last three plus years listening to the Democrates whine that the 2016 election was stolen. Project much?

Voters in Maine care.
They're already pissed at Collins about Kavanaugh, now they're even more pissed at her about voting against witnesses in the senate trial. Same for about half a dozen others.

Senate Republicans basically threw away their majority to protect Trump. Just watch. They have zero chance of keeping it in November.

The RNC is just following the trump tactic because their voters would BTFo them out of a job while honestly the DNC as we know it is gonna die this year. I'm for the fun as well

Oh no... Maine.

Catladies in Maine care.

This is the faggiest basis for impeachment. Ummm Cliton saying he did not have sex with that woman.

No you fucking idiot, Clinton lied under oath. That's what they got him on, jesus you're fucking retarded oh and it was bipartisan.

All I know is I'm starting to get tired of wading through the neck-deep banana-fuckery that is
>no evidence
>its hoax
>they did it
>conspiracies
>dirty liberal
>dirty conservative
If this is an attempt to get millions of people to willfully drink bleach and jump on command, it worked.

What I found shocking was the little coverage of the FISA abuse that happened.

Liberals are serving themselves and not the people. Man, liberals are the epitome of pigeon shit in a trafficjam, it just has to be about them and they want the attention like a cat in heat. Fuck em, they are all fucking koshered up cock suckers for isreal money that they can't own because they are complete public denialists. They would have all destroyed their own careers were it not for them able to fixate in their little headlights and virtue call every little pigeon shit they drop on the world. When they start aging it really shows how BATSHIT the liberal really thought process is.

I read the transcript trump linked. It said it wasnt a transcript, but a memo right on the front page, pic related. So all the accusations were true including the republicans trying to edit it. Why else would the whitehouse classify the document.

Attached: memo.jpg (1023x222, 49K)

Know the best way to approach all this?

Somebody is President, wake up in the morning, go to work, go home and relax, catch a movie on your days off.

Repeat this until you see something about people trying to fuck you out of money or get you drafted.

Pick some cool looking person every 8 years to do the same thing.

I'm talking about Trump's administration. But yes, this is as stupid as lying under oath about a blowjob when there are war crimes to account for.

It goes back to when Biden was VP. His son, Hunter Biden, was being paid an exorbitant amount by a Ukrainian natural gas firm, Burisma, in spite of the fact that he has no expertise in the industry. It was basically payola for the Biden family in exchange for influence. Soft corruption.

There was a Ukrainian prosecutor who thought Burisma was into some shady stuff, and started an investigation into the firm. Biden's story is that the prosecutor was corrupt, but I've seen no evidence of that. Biden had the Obama administration withhold $1,000,000,000 of loan guarantees from Ukraine until the Ukrainian president fired the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma. He did, and got the money.

Trump thought that that shit was shady and asked the new president of Ukraine to have a prosecutor reopen the investigation. Trump, being a retard, mentioned Joe Biden by name in the phone call, IIRC. None of this would have happened if he had just asked him to reopen the investigation into Burisma and not mentioned Biden. Also, Trump didn't mention the military aid in the phone call, but I think some of his representative like Guiliani might have behind the scenes.

Even if that's the case, it's basically the same thing Biden did with the loan guarantees: he wanted to manipulate an investigation in Ukraine by withholding U.S. aid.

Basically, it depends on your perspective. Either Trump asked Ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponent to interfere with an election, or he asked Ukraine to reopen an investigation that dates back to before Biden was even a presidential candidate, which, yes, might reveal some bad stuff about someone who happens to be running for president now.

That's the basis of one of the article of impeachment, which they're calling "Abuse of Power."

The other article of impeachment stems from the fact that Trump didn't cooperate with the House impeachment investigation.

(cont'd)

*as stupid a reason as lying*

It's called The Big Lie, and Republicans have been using it for the last 30 years. You tell that lie over and over again, and some people start to believe it. For 30 years they have claimed Hillary is a crook, but Republicans have been investigating her countless times, spending millions of taxpayer dollars and NEVER charged her with anything. Either they are on the take, morons, or she is the smartest person in the world. Or could it be she is innocent? Pick one.

So basically liberals are upset at Trump for supposedly not playing by the rules to figure out/reveal that a prominent Democrat was supposedly not playing by the rules?

Attached: Oh Well.gif (200x183, 428K)

>FISA abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=2xglDpABkCA
>I don't know if you remember a long time ago
>I used the word "wiretap" and I put it in quotes
>meaning surveillance
>spying
>you can sort of say whatever if you want
>But that was a long time ago
>Now I understand why
>because they thought two years ago when I said that just on a little bit of a hunch

>all of this has been talked to death and debunked to hell and back and the President himself even invalidates the claims of wiretapping in this very video and more
Stop it.

You're the fucking retard. He indeed did not have sex with that woman. Receiving a BJ does not equal sex.

Lying under oath. and yes blow jobs are also known as....oral sex. You can't be this fucking retarded.

So basically, Trump did something very similar to what Biden did, but was dumb enough to mention Biden's name, which his enemies are framing as "asking a foreign power to influence a U.S. election," and then when Trump wouldn't cooperate with the House on their terms, they added the second article.

I don't like Trump. I didn't vote for him, and I don't think he's a good or effective president. Nonetheless, I think the articles they've drawn up are laughably bad, and I don't think what he did rises to the constitutional standard of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Pelosi held out for a long time, but seeing how week the field of Democratic contenders (some geriatrics, a screeching "nasty woman", a buttfucker, and some nobodies) it's kind of a hail mary pass. And even if they don't get a conviction, they get to tarnish him before the election.

That the guy reprimanded for making fun of his country to Russian soldiers?

Holy fucking politician

Attached: Smug.jpg (409x393, 19K)

OP Listen up. No one can. None of us know what actually happened or what is actually going on. Not a single one of us. Those who act like they have a clue are the farthest gone.

>they keep saying are treason or bribery
Who is they?
Plus these are not the charges in the articles of impeachment.

Did you not read or listen to the Horowitz report? That they used a doctored email to continue the investigation into Carter page even after the CIA said to lay off because he was their boy doing work for them? Or having people wear wires to try and talk to his campaign? This was all literally proven in the report during the IG hearing.

They as in the house Democrats who pushed this paper thin impeachment failure down everyone's throats so the can grandstand and get votes.

If you don't realize there's massive corruption and pathetically obvious media bias, glaring and obvious in the last few years, I don't know what to tell you. No, I'm no t a Republican, I consider myuself a liberal, but hte Democratic party has shit the bed these last years. It's fucked and sad.

Attached: Yang2020.png (1500x1069, 1.2M)

If a top democrat wasn't playing by the rules then he should be called out for it but that doesn't absolve Trump of not playing by the rules either.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Not cooperating with the House subpoenas is the worst offense, and everybody in the world knows he's guilty of that. That is treason, even if the investigation had no basis. Trump did that to himself. He's NOT king!

Why all you idiots want a dictatorship is beyond me. What happens when a Democrat wins and does the same shit?

Clinton never said he didn't receive oral sex from that woman. It's a legal technicality. After all receiving a BJ does not mean you lose your virginity.

Are they calling for Biden to drop out? Will they impeach him if he reaches office?

No?

Then stop being a two-faced faggot.

>could someone with total inherent bias against trump and no abiity to think rationally reinforce my baseless belief that orange man bad
Found the libtard.

He said under oath he did not have sexual (heres the kicker) RELATIONS, e.g. blowjobs and cigar poking. Then got caught lying about it.

Cucksertive

>can somebody who is clearly on my side based upon my already clear bias explain this?

Stupid Russian. Your bullshit no longer works.

Attached: 26708066b5eaeb5a3785da0693b785c6417057.jpg (1360x765, 195K)

Failing to respond to a House subpoena is not treason, you exaggerating chronic masturbator.

Ooooh that does indeed change things.

Still mad she lost?

God damn you're fucking stupid.
No really. Just stop trying.
Put the manual down. Put the crack pipe down. Put the Soros money down.
Just stop.
Go hug your Imouto and learn to knit. Do something productive with your limited time on this fucked up ball of water and shit.

You didn't even answer his question. What does the democratic party shitting the bed have to do with anything? There are two people who testified. Nothing's happening to trump but it's stupid to defend him like a cuck.

>treason
>exclamation points

Settle down. This is why people don't take you seriously.

yeah its definitely the Democrats that shit the bed, not the party selling out the country to russia and covering up Trumps corruption

>He did nothing wrong.
Stupid Russian goat fucker.

Attached: image.jpg (620x413, 43K)

uhmm acting like a 15 year old when youre 29 isnt a good thing....

Post the part where he said it. I'll wait.

Try reading A Very Stable Genius: You will literally shit your pants at what Trump has done.

You. Fuck face.
See: Do something else with your life.

>russia man bad

I actually really hope Russia is at all involved in some plot to take over the U.S.

It'll be really funny to see all the hysterical idiots be like "oh shit, that was real" and do nothing to stop it.

>m'russia

The fact that the republicans are corrupt as fuck doesn't change the fact that the Democrats never should have run Hillary and that they're gearing up to fuck this election as well.

Its more ridiculous that russia spends like millions in meme spamming centers while people starving on the streets without proper medication...

Oh my god, you're right. Orange man clearly bad!

I personally think that its fucking stupid but they did have an actual legit reason.
Albeit it was really for a blowjob and fucking an intern with a cigar. Boss moves

Shut up, libtard.

You fucking trust two fucking WaPo hacks?
How much DMT have you done?
How fucking strung out do you have to be to go, "You know what, WaPo has my back."
Fucking Christ.

It's illegal for the President as chief executive and the key stakeholder for Ukraine legislation to make foreign policy decisions?

this shit is so comical that's why it's going nowhere

I will trust a Pulitzer winner over an anonymous Russian fuck like you.

It is treason in the broader sense. We have a constitution that gives certain powers to different branches of government. Trump swore to defend that constitution, but has tried to subvert it. That is treason against the constitution of the US: Trying to overthrow the legitimate defining document and system of our government. It's MUCH more serious than illegal campaign contributions and emoluments.

> solicit a foregin power to interfere in a US election

Transcript never said this. Trump never said this. Even the President of Ukraine says it's wrong. A left wing radical leaked the transcript, and more left wing crazies extrapolated it to what they wished it said, and Democrats voted in a partisan way. The left is a fake news joke, making shit up is all they have.

Attached: unknown.png (601x588, 100K)

This

Blah blah Russian blah. Fuck off comrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=MyjDZhLTxk4

It's not serious at all actually, who fucking cares?

Look at all that dumb shit you typed over this.

Stay mad, libtard.

Sure libtard.

Weak stuff, libtard.

In hot water for uncovering corruption. Fuck politics, Jesus Fucking Christ.

>left is a fake news joke, making shit up is all they have.
Thank you comrade fuckup. Russian truth is lies is truth is lies. Go fuck your goat.

Testimony is not just hearsay. It is evidence.

Democrats dont like him so want to impeach. Republicans like him so dont want to proceed. Stalemate, 4 more years incoming.

That tweet isn't even real

Attached: 1250084942013.jpg (450x338, 57K)

Has anyone heard of divide and conquer. Wake up Americans. We are all under attack.

>two fucking WaPo hacks
Who reported exactly what all the Republicans in Trump's military briefing told them. Rex Tillerson called Trump "a fucking moron" for a reason.

NOOOOOOO! I can't live my life when person I don't like is sitting in big chair

Attached: WHAT.jpg (1024x957, 48K)

I have two Cred Forums hacks that reveal that you were called "a fucking faggot"

What about that?

Shut up, libtard.

Still mad she lost?

>Did you not read or listen to the Horowitz report
I don't know, can you show me the Horowitz report anyways? Your reaction nearly guarantees that it doesn't matter if I did. Since it was literally proven in the report, you could provide it for me with no problem. I know I could. That thing I didn't read, of course. Because nobody was talking about it. Absolutely nobody. Not even a whisper. And, there's no sufficient evidence in the report to support the cockamamie idea that there's some deep state political cabal that Obama unleashed on Trump, so I thought I would keep on topic and nib that one in the bud before someone inevitably screams about draining the swamp.

The thing was rife with omissions and the like, but it wasn't a political hitjob. And if wires were involved, then that's not a wiretap. And in some totally random greentext, it says
>all of this has been talked to death and debunked to hell and back
>and the President himself even invalidates the claims of wiretapping in this very video and more
So before you start firing off about whether or not the CIA told the FBI anything, it'd be real nice to focus on which part of the topic was being disputed. Everyone covered the storm around the dossier, the subsequent investigation, and Trump's claims of wiretapping.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6616955/Misc-19-02-Response-to-the-Court-s-Order-Dated.txt
If my word isn't good enough, let me provide something to you that I'm not required to. A whole document, just for you. Why? Well, because you, and only you, read or listened to the Horowitz report. Nobody else.

Nobody even talked about it, doesn't exist.

Way too long to read, libtard.

I'm not American, and I give neither a piss nor a shite about Trump or the impeachment.

But why the fucking hell are so many people trying to protect Trump? I'm talking about in your government, among his supporters, and as well as in this thread. Why do so many of them care so much about making sure this one man doesn't get his feelings hurt? Are they gay for him or something?

Like, who gives a fuck? You say, "sucks you're under investigation, bro," comply with the law if you're involved in it, and watch how this plays out, no?

It's just fockin weird watching all of this, is all.

Attached: 1267768177975.jpg (624x352, 53K)

ORANGE MAN WENT BOOM-BOOM IN MY BUMMY.

TREASON!

Attached: Smart.jpg (1200x514, 65K)

as if you've got even the slightest fucking clue what an "impeachable offense" is...back to Fortnite mongoloid

Found the libtard.

Sure libtard.

Ambassador taylor said the released transcripts is accurate.

Nah. Shut up LARPing liberal.

If you aren't LARP. Shut the fuck up foreigner liberal.

our "constitutional republic" died the second a reality tv star become the leader of the "free world"

See exactly. You're devotion to this dude is beyond sexual levels.

Still mad she lost?

Stay mad, libtard.

Making some bets with dumb liberal lesbian bitches I know.that Trump won't be impeached. One is a spic. What should I make them do when I win?

>imagine having all that edge and still being dull

But not a film actor?

Shut up libtard.

>imagine being a libtard

You'd better make the spic go BACK.

Seven (You)s should be enough for you to fuck off back to Habbo Hotel, right?

Make them say Trump did nothing wrong and admit they're being hysterical and should stop and think for a few minutes next time.

WRONG, libtard.

>finding them all to make some gay comment.

Stay upset, libtard.

Basically republicans are exploiting the fact that their voter base is either dumb or willfully ignorant and is able to give republicans the benefit of the doubt in any situation

sorry Trumpytroll now cycling generic buzzword responses because he's completely BTFO :3 poor lil bb

LT Col Pork Rind is the biggest pos there is. He told the whistleblower his version because mad that Trump didn't use his dumb talking points.

When Nunes was grilling Vindman on who he told about the phone call. Vindman said, 5 people. He named off 4 and stuttered on the 4th name and said that he didn't think he could say it. Then Schiff hopped in saying they need to protect the whistleblower's identity. Vindman was then asked if he knew who the whistleblower is. Vindman said he did not. Then Schiff was asked the same question and said he didn't know who it was.

How can you know what name not to say, and what name pork rind was going to say if you don't know the whistleblower? This whole thing is so bullshit.

ERIC CIARAMELLA is the whistleblower btw. The name was released by Schiff in the Taylor report.

look at your question, look at the replies.

Are you perhaps in an emotional state of anger? Libtard.

Blow it out your ass, libtard.

Not an argument, libtard.

It's not, and this conspiracy could get a random individual killed because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Look at the libtard

She was born in the US or I would

Might roll that into it

It is literally a cult...., a fanatical cult.
At this point it really is indistinguishable from the Rev. Jim Jones & his "People's Temple"...., something that may have had some noble ideals behind it but has gone terribly wrong & is now completely off the rails in its blind devotion.
Everyone knows how the Jim Jones saga ended...., hence the metaphorical "Kool-Aid" references that are often made, but the people in the cult are in too deep now & cannot see it.
You will never be able to convince a "true believer" in a cult that they are actually in a cult.

>Why do so many of them care so much about making sure this one man doesn't get his feelings hurt?
You seem to be unfamiliar with our system of government. The consequences of impeachment and conviction are not "you get your feelings hurt," they're "you get removed from office." The stakes are considerably higher than hurt feelings.

Kool-Aid is fucking delicious. I got none for you though, libtard.

Seethe, libtard.

I was going to point out Reagan, too. Or JFK. Son of a bootlegger, ffs.

Any day now, right, libtard?

bumping for more ideas

BTFO, libtard.

I'm not in favor of the impeachment, and nothing I said suggests otherwise. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Make them wear MAGA hats to work.

You seem to be

Still mad she lost?

Why would I be mad our guy won, libtard? THINK.

Yeah and you're clearly very stupid.

It was her turn.

To lose.

Wow, you must make a pretty good fucking tool.

Of course "muh fake news" REEEEEEEE

You're clearly a very mad libtard.

How do you know it's not?

Still mad she lost?

Again.

thats a really good description of the modern democrat. and fun fact, im a libertarian who didnt vote for trump so have fun with that.

Seethe, libtard.

Not seeing an argument, libtard.

Because it was effectively proven, back when it was a hot topic.

Shut up, libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

I dunno but lets just get this child out ofthere.

Still mad she lost?

You forgot the fundamental issue that there's no proof Biden has done shit. Plenty of proof of Trump fucking up.

Also feel the Bern, servatard.

>money supposed to be given
>trump says
>gimme shady help
>or no money
>gets caught
>gives money
>wtf are you doing trump
>thats extortion
>show phone call
>no
>you literally have to
>no
>ok we impeach
>wait
>me show records
>records blatantly doctored
>says he didn't do anything wrong
>also
>me say only president and courts have power
>legislative no count
>wtf
>fuck it we're impeaching
I mean, they could have impeached on the solicitation, campaign funds misuse, vote manipulation, twitter rants, businesses in conflict of interest, security clearance misuse, ongoing money laundering, etc. but democrats rarely have their shit together and i'm sure some fucker convinced everyone else that pursing the most obscure issue was the right way to go. It is the issue with the least paperwork and legwork and after the Mueller pussed out im sure no dem wants to get tits deep in another banking clusterfuck.
Meanwhile the republicans in congress and the senate are arguing that the only power they should have is supporting the president. If that shit doesn't reek then you need to check your nose.

Seethe, libtard.

>ITT
>Liberals making sound arguments
>Conservatives with their head in the sand
>Conservatives trolling Libtards
>Libtards taking the b8

Sure libtard.

Best one so far. I got one of them to take a pic for me wearing a MAGA hat when the GOP expanded their Senate majority in 2018

Actually ignorant.
It wasn't withheld. It was being challenged in the courts. The precedents being Nixon's and Clinton's impeachment. When there is a dispute between the executive branch and the legislative branch, it is normal for the judicial branch to settle the matter between the two. You can't slap Trump with "obstruction of Congress" because he challenged the "abuse of power" claim against him.
It's deranged how there have been investigations and testimonies behind closed doors and when asked directly about what happens, the allegations crumble. Listen to Jay Sekulow's facts. It's all allegations and presumptions just like he said.

Too long, didn't read, libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

It's after 8:00 in Moscow. The Ivans are in full force.
Collect your rubles and go kiss babushka in her ass.

Seem upset there, libtard.

Still mad she lost?

ocтaвaйcя cyмacшeдшим, либapд

He said he had no SEXUAL RELATIONS

Getting a bj and fucking an intern woth a cigar is sexual relations

Same talking points we've heard from your ilk.

thread drinking game
shot every time you read libtard

Looool, what a defense. Honestly, fuck Americans tho they deserve Trump.

it would take a long time, but the "guilt" in this situation is not the issue. The process is to determine of the what he did was an abuse of power that was so egregious that he should be removed from the presidency. Their is no debate about what happened. The Republican argument is that its acceptable conduct and the a Democrat argument is that is was bribery and fits the "high crimes and misdemeanors" impeachment standard in the constitution.

Honestly, don't be mad, libtard.

>newfag

>libtard

> ... and that's when I called him a libtard ...

Attached: I want nothing I want no nothing I want no pro quo.png (205x246, 9K)

Toчкa взятa и пoздpaвляю c дoкaзaтeльcтвoм мoeй тoчки ивaн.

Still mad she lost?

As essentially a 3rd generation Republican, it pains me to agree that this isn't too far from the actual events.

The white house has essentially been bluffing with statements like "read the transcripts" knowing full well they cleansed (but even then still leaving in key points) expecting people NOT to go in to depth on them.. because that would actually reveal how ridiculous Trumps actions were.

Full disclosure, I voted for Trump, I agree with many, MANY of his policies but the way the man has handled himself and the entire GOP has reacted is really disappointing.

GOP is relying on the government being too big to fail even with Trump's incompetence... forgetting that literally 40% of key government positions are unmanned.

I don't think the Democrats would win the next election, I don't want them to, but I sure as fuck would like someone else as the next Republican President.

>baby's first shill

Seethe, libtard.

People with common sense are despicable, eh?

Still mad she lost?

It's like this
You: *gets dragged into court* "hey why am I here, what's the charge?"

The prosecutor: "there is no charge, but we have overwhelming evidence you committed a crime."

*Then the prosecutor proceeds to ask the judge to hold off on the trial to gather more evidence*

It's all just an attempt to remove him from the 2020 ballot, aka Dems gonna Dem.

Side note the bublacins should drag this thing out instead of trying to just be done with the nonsense because now the Dems will just day "but muh trial wernt fair, orange man bad"

Bce eщe злитcя, чтo пoтepялa?

literally nobody thinks about hillary but trump and cucks

Shut up, libtard.

>send subpoenas
>ignore
>go to court
>get subpeonas enforced

Thats how our system works not

>send subpeonas
>ignore
>cry about not being able to wait for courts
>impeach for not being a bitch

Gtfo faggot no one wants an emperor we want congress to fuck off and follow the rules .. Bit they just couldnt wait ... Until they could

Now they fucked up because candidates are stuck in this retarded shit and biden will get the nom and get btfo by trump when all his Ukraine shit starts hitting him in the debates and shit..

Total fail on dems part. But thats what you get for having pelosi as a leader

Funny, the phrase 'alternative facts' came into wide use by this administration when real "facts" are thrown at their faces.
I would say the same about you but you'll say such words as 'fake news' or AF

Stay mad, libtard.

Still mad she lost?

The whistleblower doesn't need to come forward. The case against the Orangutan isn't built on the whistleblower, the whistleblower only kicked it off.

Are you stupid or a paid shill?

A) False
B) False
D) False
E) Doing the same crime doesnt make one of the crimes less criminal.

So I'll ask again, stupid or shill?

Sure libtard.

Seethe, libtard.

That's random and not pertaining to the discussion. Interesting deflection.

Shut up, libtard.

Shut up, libtard.

Yes we can tell your stupid, but possibly a shill.

Shut up, libtard.

thats not it at all.
comparing this to a civilian's experience with a judicial court just shows how out of touch you are with the branches of government. you drank the legislative-doesn't-count kool-aid
>reddit spacing

Still mad she lost?

He злитcя нa вce, чтo пoтepялa. Bы, кaжeтcя, пpивoдитe ee в кaчecтвe apгyмeнтa или oпpaвдaния, чтoбы cocaть члeн Пyтинa.

Shut up, libtard.

Seethe, libtard.

Still mad she lost?

> I don't understand how timelines work.

LiBtArD

Attached: This+meme+is+honestly+perfect+_7151059a7beafb571830e7041ca94885.jpg (265x235, 14K)

Shut up, libtard.

What did the "libtards" do to you? U've reverted into a 4 year old

Stay mad, libtard

Exactly!
You seem to live in a bubble of Alternative Facts.
Read your comments and my response.
If you don't follow, I feel bad for you.

Still mad she lost?

Attached: 471.jpg (1168x657, 539K)

Seethe, libtard.

you don know he released the transcripts, right?

Still mad she lost?

Stay mad, libtard.

CNN told me it said he committed trayzon.

You're arguing semantics here, retard.

Threads like this are funny because they always get to a point where, in response to good faith arguments like , people either stop responding or (if in possession of the smoothest of brains) just call you a Libtard

Still mad she lost?

Attached: While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate (322x156, 129K)

Shut up, libtard

Seethe, libtard.

Still mad she lost?

Seethe, libtard

You are welcome to cite and its successor post as a good faith argument from the "not sufficient grounds for impeachment" side.

Stay mad, libtard

HuRr DuRr SHuP uP LiBTarD DeMoCrAt baaaaAad. I PrAy To LOrd TrUmp GAwD

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

You are talking to a script.
By my count there are currently at least 4 of them running in this thread.
This is a common tactic used by the paid cult shills to simply bump limit any thread that questions daddy emporer dear leader Trump in any way & slide it off of the board so that he cannot be discussed at all in any sort of negative light.
ProTip: You can always tell this is the case when they are also replying to actual human Trump supporters in the thread, who are writing actual multi sentence posts, with the same old catchphrases like "Seethe libtard" or "Still mad she lost".
It's pretty funny when the scripts are indiscriminate as to who they reply to & they call actual Trump supporters "libtard"...., it's also kinda sad & pathetic.

Seethe, libtard.

Still mad she lost?

Still mad she lost, libtard?

Go suck a communist dick comrade.

Shut up, libtard.

Stay mad, libtard.

I like when garden variety liberals think science is theirs. Vast majority of americans are scientifically illiterate...over 90%. Somehow liberals think they're experts by association with fuck knows what. Conservative shit head dont bother even pretending to be science. You're all assholes.

No such transcripts exist.

Sure libtard.

^^^the good argument doer

Ctrl F libtard.

Attached: Haha.jpg (800x880, 50K)

Sad retort conservacuck.

>dumb liberal
>trump wont be impeached
>trump already impeached

Im not sure who is more retarded the lesbians for not instantly knowing trump was already impeached or you for not knowing Trump is already impeached

None of you should breed

Sure libtard.

Still mad she lost>

One of them also has evidence.

Any day, right, libtard?

Seethe, libtard

Sure libtard.

It's not illegal is to go after corruption, Biden still needs to be investigated, but I admit Trump should've waited until after he gets reelected. They're not even charging him with a crime just vague claim of abuse of power

Attached: Deavf.jpg (1169x599, 80K)

brainwashed puppets

Attached: 0_nHcz1pFLvz-_ku0q.jpg (668x960, 87K)

Pretty much spot on. The Dems have been searching for something, anything for three years. Time is running out before the election. So they ran with the best thing they could find. Will it be enough? Who knows. But the damage they are doing to our country is criminal. A pox on both their houses.

Shut up, libtard.

OK, libtard

lmao the absolute state of the leftist...
what the fuck do you think "bleeding heart" means

Oh no it's not exactly what is happening, must be a kook-aid-drinking-mouth-breathing-mongoloid. Point was it sums up the shit pretty well for the fucking granola brains that don't see it for what it is.

Attached: 1532636188367.jpg (1066x661, 271K)

Attached: 1579762566991.png (1199x601, 1M)

Attached: XVnxW7u_d.jpg (432x768, 27K)

Exactly

Maybe it's just a long con by Trump to try to dismantle the government from the inside and expose all these corrupt millionaires...

It would be the longest con ever in history

Oh no they're definitely good examples, I was just too lazy to find additional posts beyond the first.

My post isn't to say that I've never heard arguments made by republicans that are in good faith (I work on the Hill & you don't get to be there if you're ignorant or unwilling to have an honest discussion across the aisle) so much as it is a distillation of every one of these threads that I've seen so far.

Calling it now, Dems don't get a single legitimate vote this year. Red Tsunami, motherfuckers.

And I'm sure Putin will just fuck everything up again

Attached: Crtl28CVMAAfWXJ.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Replace Hillary with sanders

"again"
There wasn't any interference in the first place, but yet the left latched onto the idea of Russia hacking the election in order to explain away how Hillary lost, despite padding her numbers with millions of fraudulent votes. Ironically, they're the same ones who call everyone else conspiracy theorists, but look at them now. Delusional, paranoid, and worthless.

Attached: 1516954424084.png (395x650, 366K)

Funny how the autoreply "blahblah libtard" scripts all simultaneously stopped running at exactly the 300 post bump limit.
Yeah...., 90% of that loyal Trump support was definitely organic.
Sure thing.
See:

Actually to follow up on what this guy said, this is pretty much the understanding that 100% of staffers (and their bosses) have here, minus maybe the point regarding Biden having done the same thing with loan guarantees (most everyone thinks it was grimy, but recognize that leveraging foreign policy to target domestic political opposition is a step up from grimy.

When you get down to it, everyone on the Hill at this point knows Trump intentionally withheld aid for the purpose of digging up dirt on Biden (and it is dirt), but the purpose of this was to help in 2020. People here are pragmatic to the core; R's have been screening w/r/t the impeachment process because losing almost two branches would suck, and also because most of their bases are ride or die for Trump regardless of what he does in office, and they'd get primary'd out with the quickness

And here we have another of the "everyone who disagrees with my immaculate viewpoint is a bot/script" fags. Truly pathetic.

>being paid an exorbitant amount
An amount similar to of not less than most other board members. Calling a fairly normal board salary exorbitant is like a McDonald's burger flipper saying their manager, making $1 more an hour than them, is 'making mega money'. You're using emotive language and ignoring the big picture.
>in spite of the fact that he has no expertise in the industry.
He was a board member at AMTRAK previously, and was a partner in the law firm that previously gave Burisma legal advice, he had both board experience in a public service company and direct experience of Burisma's specific situation. So this is incorrect.
>It was basically payola for the Biden family in exchange for influence. Soft corruption.
Sure would be a shame if you had to provide a scrap of evidence that Joe was at all involved in any conversation with Burisma. Because none exists.

I have already said that there are real supporters here ITT too.
If you are unable to spot the same catchphrase autoreplies being made to you as well as to the Trump haters then you are either blind or a fool.
Those autoreplies account for at least 70% of the total posts ITT...., that is fact.