I think that it's unfair how often low headed dams get such a bad reputation...

I think that it's unfair how often low headed dams get such a bad reputation. Some people drown in one or two and suddenly we're the bad guy, the big problem. Then we need fences around us and warning signs. THEN we get reconstructed, and even destroyed in some cases! All because of a few bad apples and media sensationalism. People jump to conclusions far quicker than it takes to get to know us. I could go on all day about how unfair and stigmatizing it is to be a low headed dam!

As a dam, I feel pretty lonely and stigmatized by all the bad apples. I never get to see people up close anymore. Would you like to come and see me up close, user? I can make a very neat roar! I also make some cool waves if you want to bring some pool toys to float on.

Will you take the first step in improving human-dam relations, user? I promise I don't bite.

Attached: e722bc04b6e34ef4eea8b59e97fa5478.jpg (1600x1067, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DPdaDQGzrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8kI_4mRJ-SU
youtube.com/watch?v=cIKvvvtQRmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dam, that’s rough man

Do you do happy endings?

Attached: 9A8B9CA5-F7CD-4659-BA5A-4F75FAEFE432.jpg (499x430, 45K)

You know I want to trust you but dam, you still seem pretty suspect anonymous dam

I can be less tall and more long, if you'd like. My middle provides plenty of privacy if that's your thing. You'll feel a world away from everybody else when you're in between my walls.

Attached: 2342490.jpg (1600x1200, 211K)

Low dams, high dams... what's the difference user. I just hate the brown ones.

It's because my water is brown and loud, isn't it?

People seem like to dams with white water. I guess it's just a fact of life. See:

Blame the children

Attached: odskadZ.gif (500x379, 136K)

Who can blame anybody? I'm great at providing atmosphere, I can be alluring and sexy too you know. I just want someone to hold. My waters can be quite invigorating on a damp autumn day. Let my roar fill your ears as you enjoy my endless supply of life providing water. Who doesn't like water? You and I are both filled with it, after all.

Attached: 417989545_f828bc528e.jpg (500x335, 62K)

I come from a family of beaver dams so I'm not quite the same, however I have learned a lot about dams like yourself. Your artificial and not true to nature! Save mother nature man! Let the water take it's own course if you ask me. Let it flowwww through you, not just over you.

You just know they put that concrete slope there to tease you, right?

Just imagine yourself on there, gently sliding down into me to play. Endless invigorating water. Life force water. All free. All the time.

You don't need to go to work, just come to me. Drink from me. I can provide everything you need.

Attached: 7887826.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Salbout the fish

Turned into a softcore episode, I'm so hard now

I guess the difference is like lion to house cat. We're just bigger and more majestic.

Let me seduce you. I'm already wet. Your penis will feel hard, your nipples erect when you feel the chill of my water. Your heart will race as you hear me speaking to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DPdaDQGzrg

Damist

Low head dams cannot, and should not be trusted under any circumstances.

They a low-effort attempt at a proper dam, little more than a dangerous and obstructive hazard.

Real dams, like pic related, exert complete control over water flow and are not over-topped at the whim of the river.

Attached: Gordon_Dam.jpg (1276x1941, 1.92M)

>Real dams, like pic related, exert complete control over water flow and are not over-topped at the whim of the river.

Yuuck. Total control freak. Big mama doesn't like being silenced like that. You're not understanding the loud and free style, darling.

Don't give a dam about your opinion, chucklehead

Mmmhhh. Unhook my safety, baby. Let me take you by surprise.. take off your clothes and let me sweep you past the point of no return..

Attached: Weir-4.jpg (1000x600, 59K)

Fucking white Chad-dam over here. I hope for pic related.

Attached: hoover24.jpg (1600x886, 126K)

Dams are inanimate objects, they certainly cannot post comments in online Mongolian basket weaving boards.

Dumbass

F U

1) Don't tell anyone where you're going. Don't show up to work.

2) Undress yourself of all clothing and consume some pills and alcohol.

3) Paddle yourself towards my sexy middle, where you won't have to listen to all the jealous haters shouting at you.

4) Tumble around all day instead of going to work.

5) Go home when the sun sets and you're invigorated from all the life giving water.

6) Come to me and do it all again for free, instead of having to work all the time.

7) Even when you die of old age, I'll still be here for decades. You can stay with me, if you'd like.

Attached: 69889896.jpg (852x480, 42K)

Lying wier!

Best thread I've read all day. Keep loving your dams dam bro

You'd think that I would just abandon you? When I find someone I like, I like to keep them for as long as I can.

Take a dip inside me. I promise you, it's exhilarating and erotic.

Look how much middle I have. And that beautiful white water, if brown is too masculine for you.

You could be here, jerking off in my water, listening to my roar as you bask in the sun.

I really shouldn't be showing my middle but I'm feeling rather frisky... ;) No anons have volunteered to enter me yet... I'm absolutely dripping...

Attached: 7634983567374534.jpg (3072x2304, 1.68M)

That sounds much more exciting and erotic than going to work. I can even bring some alcohol and pills to enjoy.

Me just playing with my toys..... seems there's no love for big mama tonight...

youtube.com/watch?v=8kI_4mRJ-SU

Real dams flood large structures.

Attached: 1412052628713.jpg (3264x2448, 962K)

What's the point of beauty when it's inaccessible?

I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away
Would you swear that you'll always be mine
Or would you lie? Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
I don't care, you're here tonight
I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
Oh, I just hold you
I just hold you, oh yeah
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
Well, I don't care, you're here tonight
I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain

Attached: 5125183_508057b4.jpg (640x428, 106K)

This thread is nothing more than a drowning machine's desire to spread suffering. Real dams generate power.

Attached: 1454399106776_s.jpg (1172x938, 682K)

More power = more power bills. I don't think you're understanding the concept of the sweet release a lowhead dam offers. No more work. No more clothing. Just churning endlessly.

You can run you can hide
But you can't escape my love
You can run you can hide
Here's how it goes
You and me
Up and down
But maybe this time
We'll get it right
Worth the fight
'Cause love isn't something you can shake
When it breaks all it takes is some trying
If you feel like leaving
I'm not going to make you stay
But soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide
You can run
You can hide
So if you go
You should know
It's hard to just forget the past
So fast
It was good
It was bad,
But it was real
And that's all you have
In the end our love mattered
If you feel like leaving
I'm not going to make you stay
But soon you'll be finding
You can run
You can hide

Alright, stay thirsty then, drycels.

Wow look at all that work people had to do. Must suck having to work.

Omfg

Oh, tempted are you? ;) Just slip on in, baby. Literally nobody else wants to.

I'd fuck the shit out of your dam

What a sexy little platform. Are they teasing us? Why else would they put that there? I feel like it's the perfect place to undress and eat some pills with some vodka before masturbating as the water falls onto my head.

Attached: 89234892348945.jpg (900x650, 68K)

I'm ready for you. Extra ice to calm your hot body down :)

Attached: 234899978.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

would hit it like a million metric tons of water flowing at speed.

file:///home/user/Downloads/external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
work is hard and i could use a break.
my seamen want to come out and mix in your waves

*spreads open for you*

Oh my. Finally. Someone, ANYONE jump in. I'm playing with my logs as we speak.

(learning)

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (320x180, 20K)

*spreads open 4 u... 0.o*

Attached: 223478967925677.jpg (640x360, 21K)

(both one comment)

*Bites lower wall*

Quick and dirty, no questions asked. Undress under the bridge and float to me..

Attached: 28923459093.jpg (1024x600, 114K)

Hmm I'm not very good at poetry

>Long waves
>Short breaks
>Big knockers
>Ice breakers
>Can't hold me
>Flowing through you
>Dimaonds
>In the bottom of the rough
>Hold me

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (960x720, 43K)

forgot to undress

That's okay. Being smart is a turnoff anyways.

Attached: 456797679788937.jpg (995x649, 298K)

I am enjoying this thread very much

Well yeah she's gonna want to be smarter than the dumbass

OooOooOohhHHhhhh.... those curves..... those seductive undressing platforms... this is no accident. The greeks knew about hydrophilia.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIKvvvtQRmo

S-E-X-YYYYYY omgg... oh god... 3 at once...

Women jealous of the feminine nature of water and undressing platforms. Women are shit at being refreshing so they hate on the weirs. Sad.

Attached: salty.jpg (735x592, 118K)

Just crush me right now.

Attached: 1d1a7458f31f4bb9174aec8b61df37f6.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Throw the fucking dog in before you undress on the platform and pour some vodka down your throat and all over your body. I demand this. Stuff the old lady with pills and prepare her body on the platform for the consummation. Then you will join her.

Attached: 689234984789346.jpg (1121x645, 233K)

Interesting. I want to see more. Very risque.

Attached: 236276728968234.jpg (800x490, 77K)

Jesus christ. My lungs are ready for this.

Attached: 5-Figure4-1.png (818x542, 585K)

And here I've essentially climaxed. Some of these truly are a cut above the others.

Attached: 55224bf3eb4043e777123026662f2814.jpg (960x541, 79K)

WAIT

I recognize that outflow. That isn't a low head-dam. That isn't a low-head dam at all!

Attached: oroville-dam-emergency-spil1.jpg (2574x1763, 1.06M)

That may be true but it's very risque. I can picture my naked body being swept by that brown current to my inescapable salvation as I'm tossed maybe even through the air a little bit. I can feel the air pelting against my wet skin as I plummet and get tossed around by all the forces acting against my wet and airborne body.

Yeah, no, fundamentally different.

Low head dams are wild and untamed, by their very nature. A controllable spillway is NOT the same.

Attached: orovilledam2017-18.jpg (1280x1918, 1.93M)

Lowhead dam is for being pulverized and dominated. is so beautiful because you have the sun and the brown water. The sun setting represents warmth against my naked skin as well as the end of another day. Any day of working can be your last day if you know a good lowhead.

However, the big dam presents its own oppotunities. The spillway is perfect for getting your skin wet as you are exposed to air. A helicopter might fly by and record you in the act of uniting naked flesh with water, stone and air. The passion represents fire. You have all the ingredients for an occult love ritual to occur right there. I would birth a water succubus and drown myself to live with her for all eternity. Oh god.

Oh god I wonder if I would slide down (which would be fun) or whether I'd stay in place laying on my back for all the helicopters to see. Bioth are good options. Oh god. I like the crumbly bit too, provides interesting details as well as a means to escape when the pigs try to tranquilize and remove me. Possibly even give me a criminal record. I'm not a criminal btw. You can't criminalize water.

Once you start observing lowheads you begin to fetishize bigger and bigger drops until you're a complete freak. The mist and the waves really turn me on I want to be dominated by the water.

Attached: 9-1689149-01paradisedam_t1880.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

I would have to say paradise dam has a pretty sexy undressing platform that allows you to plunge some distance into the water. You can inch closer and closer to the drop as you masturbate furiously in the water and leave behind some ejaculate that will be swept away in the water forever. The walls provide no chance for you to undo your mistake however there is land which is perhaps a bit unfortunate. Possibly it would be more erotic to find yourself in the middle as that is the most exhilarating section of a drop. I can imagine myself floating down the middle only to playfully struggle against the pull of the water as I scan the distance to the edges. Of course I am being tsundere by pretending that I have any hope of swimming to shore as the water tugs me towards my salvation and release.

Attached: 256983789565778.png (1265x677, 715K)

BROKEN DREAMS

Attached: max-whittaker-oroville-dam.jpg (560x309, 171K)

DAMS FLOOD STRUCTURES

Attached: 208wj5dkclz31.jpg (3543x3543, 1.7M)

see! fucking spillway cunts ruin it

lowheaded master race

booshizzo

Attached: 1487364244512.png (963x720, 1.04M)

Best thread in a long time. Need more like this

Best damn thread in a long time indeed