Has anyone fucked an older woman? How does it compare to younger?

Has anyone fucked an older woman? How does it compare to younger?

Attached: D228FD69-A746-4A7B-BE86-691AEF64DAC6.jpg (683x1024, 136K)

Would you rather fuck a lasagna left outside for two years or a tight vagina.

Oldest I had was a 38 year old mother of 1 when I was 20. Not really old enough for what you're trying to ask I imagine.

Depends on the geographic location of said lasagna.

My first sexual experience was with this girl when she was 13. Then we dated again for a bit when she was 21. Then I had drunk sex with her mom. I was more attracted to the daughter, she was kinkier and generally a better fuck. Mom didn’t waste any time getting to it and was more animated. She had a cigarette after sex unironically which was kind of cool, but still the 21yo was better than mid-40s mommy.

Either late 30s or 40s

Fucked a woman in her early-mid 40's when I went on a bar crawl in Nashville. She was peak Karen but by God she was like an actual freaky cougar when I took her back to my AirBnb. I'll never understand because you would think older women have less hormones but they still like it hard.
Would recommend.

>I'll never understand because you would think older women have less hormones but they still like it hard

I don’t get this, either

Alright. enough of this shit, boomer. you fucking asswipe.

Attached: spamming boomer faggot.png (1112x1761, 944K)

It feels exactly the same as young.

I fucked a 43 year old regularly when I was 24, and apart from her face her body was like that of a 20 year old. Tight, no sagging, smooth skin, no excess body fat. I blew quite a few loads on that tight little belly of hers.

I've fucked less hot milfs but still, the pussy feels great. Anyone who thinks older women have loose pussies is showing that he lacks sexual experience.

i've fucked older and younger and every color/race of the spectrum.

Older bitches let you do more unless they are trying to put you on lock down.

Younger bitches have more stamina and are eager to please, especially if they have daddy issues.

At the end of the day, pussy is pussy.

this, i fucked a 40 yo when i was 25yo and she is very tight and when i asked her to get or do more kinky stuff she did it without hesitation also dated a girl of 22yo and she didnt do kinky stuff but she was wet as fuck, she soaked my balls completely

It’s great. In general chicks fuck fewer guys as they get older but they get sluttier with the guys they’re with.

Attached: 1F5B0285-3759-43A1-BBBD-0D8385BC99AD.jpg (344x1136, 401K)

>he's a boomer coomer

Oldest I’ve fucked was 48. Youngest was 20. Honestly, the 20 year old was the best in bed but she was a mega thot.

I got head from a 33 year old. This was a while back and till this day. Best head ever!

Well, then i'll toss the experience in the thread. We met on tinder while I was visiting friends in MN and forgot about each other after a few weeks. Several months later, her job's paying her to come to my state to train for her job, and she asks if I want to take her out to eat. When I got to her hotel, I didn't leave for 6 hours. I was young and she was in shape and horny as fuck so once we started, we only stopped for drinks and post orgasm breaks. She was maybe a 6 or 7/10 on a good day and hairbrained as fuck, but it was a good time. We hooked up one more time after, and she let me record bits of it.

Anyway, she had loose skin here and there, due to either weight fluctuation, the kiddo she had several years back, time, or a combo. Her head game was top tier. Her pussy felt great, but not anything special. Her personality made the sex fun. She was well versed and knew what she liked/wanted while I was only a few years into having sex and was just happy to put my dick into a woman.

Younger girls and girls my age look better and feel better, but it's rare to find one with such genuine confidence and "fuck it, im'ma do what I want" attitude that the older women do. They also sometimes think (not always) they're entitled to shit for giving their pussy up. Some girls do have confidence and often fair mentally/physically better than an older woman, but the age factor was always hot to me, so the older woman wins in the end... for me anyway.

i fucked a 52 year old when i was 25.... she had a nice body, great tits and ass, pussy looked fine... stuck my dick in her, felt nothing. It was like putting it through a hair tie, a little tickle around the edges, but my dick touched none of her "walls" ... that thing was empty lol. still a fun time, but that shit was loose

sex is better when the pussy gets wet. It's not related to age. It's the quality of the vag that makes the difference. I've had my fair share. An old woman can have a pussy that doesn't feel like it gets aroused, and with a young one it does. It could also be the other way around. Tame the punane

Female sexuality peaks at around 40. Last change to get preggo.

Tell that to Cameron Diaz

No, I'm not an actual man.

post vids