If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offences

Attached: 1555012514248.jpg (1024x768, 523K)

get your fucking assignments IN ON TIME. no, i will not give you an extension in return for nudes.

Must lick my asshole and punishment would be decapitation

Attached: 1579665698718m.jpg (576x1024, 46K)

If you're late to class then you must masturbate the entire period through your clothes. Second offence you take off your clothes and must cum within the period. Third offence you get squirted on by every girl in the class including the offender.

All girls must wear clothing similar to this. First offense is they must sit on a dildo for the rest of the period. Second offense and they have to suck me off while they sit on it. Third and every guy in the class gets to bukkake them.

Attached: 73176377_181916522981997_7478624158159123503_n.jpg (1080x1237, 148K)

how big is the dildo. and where does the dildo go?

7 inches, in the pussy, it vibrates via remote that I have on my person so I can turn it on or off when they act up

if the girl is really cute there should be a second dildo for her ass too

strongly agreed

anyone into feet?

Rule: suck my peen
1st offense: must suck my peen
2nd: see 1st
3rd: see 2nd

what if they try to get up while they're on the dildo?

Diapers 24/7

▲▲

>Pump'n'dump
>Get Pump'n'dump'd

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

FUCK

after every shower they have to come to my room naked bend over and present their butthole for evaluation (lick test depending on the product).
if they miss out on their inspection, they have to partake in a harem like orgy (with me) at the end of each month.

how do girls pass/fail the evaluation?

▲ ▲

no hard criteria, they just have to do it every day. its more about the discipline to follow the routine.
as long as they are clean and not stinky they pass.

test

▲ ▲

Every college girl has to wear a chastity belt, for their own safety... the keys stay at home.
Failure to oblige:
First offense: Add a butt plug to the belt for a week. Being contantly fucked in the ass will remind her to wear her belt.
Second offense: Add a butt and a vaginal plug to the belt. Also one week.
Third offense: Add vaginal plug, and bring the key in. The key will be released after one month.

Oh and every trap has to wear one two, but for these guy there are no keys.

At any normal eating period, all girls must eat until their bellies are clearly distended, inspections should be allowed at all times by anyone.

1: They must eat another serving of whatever food was being served at the time

2: Like 1, but now force-fed

3: May be force-fed more than one serving. Enemas might be considered

Rule: No orgasms until graduation.

Enforcement: The mandatory college chastity belts contain a sensor that monitors muscle contractions and live feeds to a server via wifi. We then run the data through a neural network trained to look for orgasmic contraction patterns, so we will know if you broke the rule. The dormitories are also strictly single sex, with security at the door to prevent males from entering and to check that females are belted. All beds are shared between two students who are accountable for each other - if one cums during the night, both are punished.

Punishments:
1st offence - Spanked by female professor.
2nd offence - Caned by male professor
3rd offence - Expulsion.

Attached: tumblr_n0m2tp5L7o1ssy9wfo1_500.jpg (500x698, 126K)

If a student is expelled, she still does not get out of the belt. Her contract said chastity until GRADUATION, so if she does not graduate then no release. Employing a locksmith to help her will result in breach of contract and prosecution.
The only escape will be to enroll in another college and graduate. Of course, if you get expelled a second time then it will be very difficult to find a third college who will take you. There will unfortunately be a lot of women out there living with lifelong chastity, but that is just the price we have to pay to maintain our education standards.

Attached: bdsm-videoz_blogspot_com_00005.jpg (1428x2143, 427K)

▲ ▲

How fucking dumb are you

▲ ▲

Although we keep our students chaste, we must still allow their budding sexuality to develop. To that end, a variety of measures are put in place to make sure that our girls learn to appreciate the male form.
Every wall of every room in the female rooms will be decorated with arousing images. Everything from fine art prints and classical sculpture to pin up posters of handsome men will be employed to feed the student's imagination. Everything will be carefully selected by our art and psychology professors for maximum erotic fantasy value.
Male students with athletic scholarships will be required to train shirtless outside the girls dormitory each morning. They must greet the girls on their way to class and be as friendly as possible. Extra credit will be awarded for good manners.

Attached: bdsm-videoz_blogspot_com_00007.jpg (1416x2128, 544K)

What's dumb about it? This is all just fantasy.

After the graduation ceremony, there is a private unlocking ceremony where girls have their belts removed. By this point, most are so aroused from years of denial that the first bit of friction sends them over the edge. We always hold the ceremony in a sound-proof room to maintain their modesty.
Those who return for post-graduate education, however, will have to renew their chastity contracts for the length of their enrollment. No orgasms until they complete their doctorates.

Attached: m_tumblr_m9cpx9WT2h1r71yaho1_500.jpg (500x375, 61K)

Nowhere near as dumb as you are.

>no hard criteria
I'd give them some hard criteria.

give her a big enema. if she lets it go without my permission, she will have to sniff and lick her own dirty feet for 15 minutes

As campus culture adjusts to the new rules, administrators come to the opinion that female professors and staff could also benefit from chastity. Colleges start to enforce the no orgasm rule on their employees until they are married, after which their husbands can take control of their orgasms.

Attached: tumblr_mo054bXLQ41ssy9wfo1_500.jpg (500x630, 61K)

Following the lead of colleges, private companies start to see the benefits and institute a no orgasm policy for their interns.

Attached: SV15.jpg (503x756, 55K)

By the year 2100, the no orgasm policy has spread to all public and private institutions. The only females you will ever see without a chastity belt are prostitutes.

Attached: cb653.jpg (600x432, 54K)