Confessions/Secrets Thread v1.0

Confessions/Secrets Thread v1.0
Let's go Cred Forumsois and Girls.

Attached: 4e2f7b_8853dc819c3c4aeda4c765a9d17eb64f.jpg (900x900, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.wickr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001390634-How-do-I-Add-or-Remove-Users-from-a-1-1-or-Group-Conversations-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: sucrets.jpg (220x220, 41K)

I had feelings for a girl on a social media platform but she recently found out that I was talking to her friend and everything went to shit... That was untill someone I know IRL hit me up right after. I'm planning on moving on from the ewhore lifestyle and become a normie human for once I dont want to think about her anymore and I hope Everything goes well with her in the end.

Attached: 19b60ddbdb804854c304e5b42c48a2a9192669d5_00.gif (320x180, 208K)

I teach middle school.
Over the past two years, I have had sex with seven of my students' mothers.

my confession, I feel bad spamming this discord but I need to know whats here.

gg/JHnw35

Sounds like some wish fulfillment shitposting to me, user.

I masturbate to my gfs bff and also to cp

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times and it was honestly pretty fun

I fucking miss the sexual fun A.

Attached: source.gif (500x200, 950K)

I want to watch my sister have sex with a black man. Every day I fantasize about watching her big white ass bouncing on a bbc while I sit on the chair and jack off

Sometimes I bump threads

Why would an 11 year old need help, what was wrong with her?

She had a cast on one arm and a brace thing on her other wrist so she couldn't physically do it herself

How old are you and how old is she?

Are you m or f and what age
group were you in?

Was she comfortable having you help her or shy or??? Details please.

I'm 26, she's 23.

I used to show my friend my little dick, constantly. She would always tease me about it and it turned me on so so much, but she never knew. It all started when her, a mutual guy friend, and myself were swimming alone at her house and there was a skinny dip dare. I also stole 3 of her panties, 1 bra, and 1 bikini of hers.

Why are you into your sister at that age? I would assume one would grow out of it in the late teen years.

My mother had a set of those neoprene hand weights. The bright colored vaguely rubberized things in like 2, 3, 5, 8 pounds.
When I was in high school I'd use them as dildos in my ass gradually working up to the 5 pound one. Never went bigger than that, but I fucking loved that full sensation and I'd walk around naked with it hanging out of me but unable to pop loose...
My wife recently got a set of them and I'm starting to wonder if my asshole is as flexible as it used to be.

M mid 20s. She was really cool about it. I was definitely more nervous than her the first time. She stood naked in the tub and I used the detatchable shower head and my hands to wash her

I honestly don't know. This has been a fantasy of mine for years. I constantly imagine the scene in my head.

My GF would be angry as fuck if she knew I came here

We were 17 (more than legal in my state) for the swimming incident. It continued for almost 3 years and it lead to me doing the same thing with another friend, only in person once with her.

Any similar stories?

Pic of what you're talking about? There's no way what you're talk about is one of them with the big blunt ends? If so how in the fuck would you get it in?

Ehy weren't you scared to use your hands? What if she told on you? I imagine her mom would freak out?

Did you scrub her crotch? If so how weird did it feel stroking her vagina?

So sick of having paranoid personality disorder. It’s been 11 years. I worked through it on my own mostly and barely dodged yet another psychotic episode in which I’m convinced the FBI is after me

I enjoy Sleep Molestation. I love eating a girl out to get her wet and slowly sliding my dick in her tight, wet pussy. Her subconscious self behaves and ungulates differently than when she’s awake. I love waking her up with an orgasm and a smile. I love trailing my teeth along her neck, hearing her gasp and moan in her sleep. I love cuddling with her after it’s all done

Attached: 89509A54-D1DE-4BF0-BF8D-080B303FA3C7.png (1000x749, 1.42M)

I have been intimate with a lot of women, but I have only used 4 condoms total in my whole life, and that was because 2 women wouldn't fuck without one. Most of the time, they don't even bring protection up, but if they do, I assure them i'll pull out. Most of the time, I cum inside them at least once or twice before pulling out and either cup the tip or unload whatever is left in the tank onto them for show.

Ended up with only one kid so far surprisingly, caught chlamydia twice, have been told to get checked out on many occasions for a variety of STIs, and pissed off a good chunk of partners when they noticed I came inside them. It has been more rare, but some fucking loved when I did it.

Attached: 1577952620879.png (697x444, 217K)

ur posting on b.. trust me ur on their shit list right now and they are keep tabs on ur computer.

She was fine with me using my hands. I did wash her pussy, it was kinda awkward but she spread her legs open so it was easy to get to and she didn't seem too worried about me touching her there

I never would, but I'd love to just casually post nudes of my ex on social media, and have her freak out as her friends see it

I have BPD and I just want to be loved.

I’m not important enough for them allocate resources lol

thats something Cred Forums the hacker would say.

Umm ok why?
I wish I understood why people get off doing things to embarrass their boyfriends or girlfriends in such a way that they freak out. Can you describe how it feels as you set it in motion and what it's like when they freak out? I had a serious girlfriend do this to me once and I had no idea that she had this fetish.

you will be, briefly. but then you'll probably ruin their lives, leave them with trauma, and make them kinda hate you.

Had her over for drinks.
Wife had gone to bed earlier, but we stayed up.
I made sure to make her drinks stronger as the evening progressed, with shots in between.

At some point she gets pretty drunk and wants to go to bed.
She is drunk enough that I can feel her up a bit, without her objecting.

But I wanted her knocked out. So she wants to go to bed, I tell her ok, but lets do one last shot, she agrees.

Once she has done that I pour another one, do that a few times so she gets 3 or 4, she cant really say no at this point. But I can tell there is a good chance she will throw up if I push for more.

She is ready to go to bed, but cant really stand on her own at this point.
I though she would just pass out in the couch, so I could have some fun with her. But she can still talk so I dont really dare do anything too drastic at this point.

So I follow her to bed. I have one of her arms over my shoulder, and one of mine around her waist.
She stumbles and I catch her, but move the arm up and grab her breast, fondle it a bit she doesnt say anything.

So I get cocky and move it to her ass and let 1 finger slide over her pussy, outside the pants, from behind. Her pants are pretty tight and I can sense the edge of her lips through them.

She still doesnt react.
At this point I have a semI hardon, but am trying to hide it.
I move my arm back around her waist, to have a firm grib on her, I am almost carrying her. But strange enough, she still talks somewhat normal.

I sit her down on the bed in the guestroom. She starts undressing so I leave her there to go and clean the table etc.

About 20 minutes later I am ready to go to bed, walk by the guestroom and this sight met me.

I stand there enjoying it for a few seconds, then walk in there and say her name a few times to check if she is out, while putting my hand on her shoulder.
She is out cold, so I go get my cameras.

Yep, master hacker right here. I DEFINITELY know how to do that

How did you find out you have BPD? Don't you detach from relationships when they give you love? Or does it take a sign of abandonment in their part for you to start detaching from them?

cont?

Take a few photos of her laying there.
Watching her, I get a semi hardon again.
Gently turn her on her back.

I slowly move her tshirt up, so I can see more on her panties

Everytime she makes a sound or moves the slightest I wait for a minute or so before continuing.
If she woke up I was ready to just tell her she was talking in her sleep so I came to check on her

The pussy looks like it wants to break free - a little of her pussy lips are visible on each side of her panties.

Her pussy feels really soft, and I run a finger down the crack, just breaching it very little.
But enough to feel that it is moist.

I want a better look and picture, so I pull her panties down as much as I can without putting too much pressure, so she doesnt wake up

I put my face down to it and try to smell it, it smells heavenly.
I cant help myself and stick the tip of my tongue down around the clit area, and softly move it around a bit

It is pretty difficult because I am also holding her panties down.
I gently let the panties slide back, and slowly start moving her t-shirt up, I stop everytime she moves just a little or make any noise

I gently licked her nipples, but couldnt get that pussy put of my mind.
So I started pulling her panties down, it was pretty hard getting them of her ass, but once that was over I just had to do it slowly

Hot. Who was she? Also, keep going

a friend of my wife

I tried spreading her legs, but it was hard and I gave up, was afraid she would wake from it

I have a thing for clits,
I licked around it a little, and gently sucked on it. but she made a little noise, perhaps a moan so I stopped

I did manage to slide my indexfinger all the way in a few times, just to pull it out and lick her juices off it, they were fruity, never tried that before or after.
I didnt move it around in there though.

Her pussy is not very deep, I could reach her cervix with no problem at all, I love that

I know how to shut down the entire power grid, change the colors of traffic lights with the click of a button, stop your grandfather's pacemaker, DDoS enterprise scale websites, boot Kali Linux and change my terminal color to green, and hack anyone's Fortnite account. You're nothing to me, kid.

I'm hard as fuck right now.

>Fortnite account
oh noes - even with 2 factor ???
:P

I got what I came for from her so I started putting her panties back on, which was a lot harder than pulling them off, cause I needed to have her legs back together

So I gave up and left her with them around one ancle.
Pulled her t-shirt down a bit and put the duvet on her.

She didnt say anything the next morning, so I hope she just thought she had been too drunk after a toilet visit.

This was the beginning of me trying to get her this drunk every time she was over for drinks.

End.

Your family are dumbasses for not choosing a female relative to help her shower. What's wrong with people. Common sense!

Any other instances with that chick or another of your wife's friends?

Nice.

yeah, i got her drunk enough several times. one time i found her passed out on the toilet. she was a lot of fun for sure

I was horny one day so when my parents left the house I took my clothes off and got on all fours and let our dog mount me. It felt so weird but good at the same time. I remember walking around the house afterward and feeling dog cum leaking out of my pussy.

She was staying with me and my gf so gf usually did it but when she wasn't there I did.

Probably because she wanted washed in that area. Hope you didn't and won't cross the line. If she trusts you that much you would be a sick twisted scumball to violate that trust.

Naughty girl! Next time make your dog lick his mess clean afterwards. :)...

>Over the past two years, I have had sex with seven of my students...Mothers

Attached: dog dog dog.jpg (328x285, 34K)

Not going to show it, but they're smaller than a fist, and people get fisted.
Won't lie, it took some working, and I had to push the knob kinda angled first. But like I said I worked my way up to the 5.
Seriously though, look up 2 pound neoprene barbell, and compare it to some of these bad dragon dildos and you tell me nobody can fit that up their ass.

How else did you play with her body? Was that a fantasy of yours already? Did wife ever suspect/find out?

wife always went to bed at around 1-2am, especially if she was drunk.
I had made often made sure to give her friend a vodka/redbull drink at about 10pm to keep her going, wife doesnt like redbull. Also made sure she wasnt too drunk while wife was awake. Then start hitting her harder with shots etc after wife was gone. If the friend had was up till 4-5am she would be very tired, and very drunk.

It was definetly a fantasy, been in to her forever, love her body. Always wanted to take pics of her. Often did it casually with phone when she was over too. Always wanted more

>Sister left phone out
>Scrolling through chats
>See message saying she wants to have baby in 2020
>bf is black

Fml

how old is she ?

My friend has had a crush on my girlfriend since he met her feeling bad for him I have sent him her nudes, requested nudes he wanted asking for them for myself, given him her used panties and socks, send him videos of me using her how he tells me he would like to see and do this all the time

seems strange to share her like that, if you are really in to her... are you that user?
Perhaps next step could be to tie her up, and give her a blindfold on, and let him fuck her?

>and I hope Everything goes well with her in the end
You're sabotaging your chances at being a person with dignity by hanging on like this.
Some call it passive engagement.
Whatever you call it, it's you failing to move on properly.

Move.
On.

I am but also love having her being a slut I have had her go out in very revealing/lewd outfits and have her tell me about all the times she gets perverted attention. Maybe its pretty risky though and idk if he would follow through

being in a gay relationship and not realizing it.
lol.

also: people go to prison for this shit now, so good luck with it.
Dumbshit, you've created a situation that is almost guaranteed to blow up in your face, maybe years from now, but it will explode.

get a gf ffs

Pasta is fake af. Don't give this pedo attention

I'm 31 only had sex a hand full of times horrible at talking I have no game and thanks to Craigslist personals getting taken down there's no way for me to find a hooker but honestly I don't want one I want a girlfriend but I'm 31 never dated no license I'm trying to learn to drive but I think I'll never get my license I too nervous just trying to get experience driving. I feel like it's late but in the end I'll still have weed it's always been here to keep me company and to keep me from offing myself. But hell beggars can't be choosers but if I buy one and I'm too nervous I have this problem where it takes me awhile to get comfortable but 2 out of the 3 women I slept with never gave a second chance. I know there's people with a lot worse problems so I shouldn't complain. Also I don't have much in common with anyone almost always been a loner guess it's to late to change no matter how much I want to but I'm trying because at least if I fail I tried. Hell all I want is a hug right now and a touch of a woman.

yeah, he is going to dump her when they get the child. He will want his fredom back, and she is going to be a single mother.

I spent like 2 years in my early teens taking my sexual urges out on my sister when we shared a room a couple nights a week when parents worked late. She was mostly ever passive about it because she wasn't totally aware of what was going on. A lot happened, some things im less proud of than others, but we stopped becuase family started getting suspicious for some reason, then one night we basically got caught, and I was never talked to about it but we became more separated.

Grown up, I dont feel great about it, but shit I still fantasize about it all the time

GF got drunk, we go to bed, she passes out. I start feeling her up, no response whatsoever... End up fucking her and cumming in her while she was passed out...shit was cash. Prefer her awake, but it was a rush.

I work with Tim. I typed his wife's name (Dale Brewer) into a Nudvista search just for shits and giggles. A vid came up of her from early law school days. I fap constantly to it, and then sometimes go to their house for dinner straight after. She works in Perth Western Australia as a public prosecutor.

> I know there's people with a lot worse problems so I shouldn't complain.

Actually no. Other than people with severe medical problems you're at the bottom of civilized society. You better realize that and that you need to do something because that's unhealthy as fuck to live that way.

Her name is Dale Brewer? Umm ok weirdo.

While drunk, me and gf's sister had sex.
It became one of these really depressed family meetings where I tried to be all serious but to be honest.. I've never had better sex, and she told me she felt the same. No ragrets.

I just did this, and an ugly red-head girl comes up. Sooooo …. your point?

My girlfriend makes me cum in humiliating ways using my smell fetish

I just can't tell if you people are going along with this copypasta for fun, or if you're really this retarded.

Sorry, that's not a secret anymore...

Ich hab rausgefunden, dass meine Frau in ihrer letzten Beziehung einige Affären hatte. Darunter auch mit einem verheirateten Kollegen, sie haben über ein Jahr regelmäßig gefickt.

I want to buy a fingerprint gun lock for my desk, but use it to hide my lube.

this

Like?

Ich kenne ihn auch ganz gut, schon seit längerem. Rausgefunden habe ich es nachdem sich eine Freundin meiner Frau im Suff verraten hat mit einer Kleinigkeit.

Danach habe ich etwas nachgeforscht und dann auf einem alten PC meiner Frau Emails, Bilder und kurze Videos gefunden

I've never heard of this fetish tell us more.
Whats one smell that got you off in a degrading way?

Maybe he just wanted to share the story more than once. What the fuck is wrong with that?

Über nen fake-Account und etwas Mühe hab ich von dem Typen jetzt so ziemlich jedes Detail erfahren. Das ganze inkl den Clips, etc ist jetzt mein Heiliger-Fap-Gral

Bei Fragen geb ich gerne Auskunft.
Hier mal ein Bild aus einem der Clips

Attached: 16DB3B3D-4996-4EDC-911E-43C0E4CC5206.jpg (903x700, 106K)

>change the colors of traffic lights with the click of a button
Yeah, some blue or purple would be nice...

Would you shut the fuck up and quit shitposting please.

I like stuff that generally smells bad such as feet and armpits ect got to have something to do with girls and their dirtier side also like sexual stuff in dirty/smelly places

She took my down to where all the rubbish shoots in our flat lead to and had me bent over a dumpster holding her sock to my face then told me to dig around for dirty clothes and sniff them while she reached around me and wanked me off I found a dirty sports bra and came on her sock while sniffing the sports bra

Ruhe jetzt

Do you get off to your own smells?

No but one way I was made to cum was putting her really smelly sweaty sock on my foot. Meant I could smell my smell but also got just enough of hers to help me get off

i did this for a while too

Wow thats actually kind of hot. Does she laugh and make fun of you for being into this?

Yeh pretty much any sick thing she wants to watch me do just because she can she will and laugh and record all while calling me a desperate pervert and commenting on how horny I am about (whatever thing she's making me do)

I am Spartacus!

Wife and I Used to live with her mom for a while.

Wife was away for a week one time and her mom got hammered and threw herself at me. I figured, keep the landlady happy so I fucked her happily. It was a good week.

Where are you from?

I work with Dale. She has improved with age.

No … I am Spartacus.

Noch da? Gibts mehr?

kitty purrs or lick my hand,my penis kinda reacts for SOME FUCKING REASON

Attached: 10692903_t.jpg (200x233, 8K)

Public prosecutor in Perth Western Australia?

The universe conspires to make life entirely comfortable for me even though i'm incapable of doing basic things like brushing my teeth, showering, eating food, sleeping or talking.

What's wrong with you and how are you typing this?

if true, W

I let my best friend bang my gf

Bin da.
Was hättest denn gern? Sonst noch Fragen?

Show her

Attached: 001EFEC6-A420-45A4-9CBC-BDA302DCD828.jpg (500x281, 27K)

And with some dick in her slutty mouth?

I'm not entirely sure what's wrong but i'm using my hands.

Nope, thats private

Anything else from her?

Of course, but don’t wanna pimp my gf out for the world to see lol

perthfag here, the fuck are you guys on about and how can I get in on it?

Pics or
It did not happen

Gf visit a friend this week end and i wish she fuck with him.

Use pot as your weapon of choice for your game.
DIS GUY!! HAHAHA!

post your wickr and ill show you a few

I'm a 36 year old father of 3 but I'm dangerously close to having an affair with my kids 15 year old babysitter.

Pray for my soul Cred Forums.

im praying she is tight as fuck, godspeed

i lie on Cred Forums

You are my hero

You are my hero

She certainly looks it but I'm aching to find out.

Attached: Screenshot_20200123-110919.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

omg more, for the love of god - got wickr?

You had better go her raw as well

how close are you actually, though?

I’m from the Philippines. Everyone tells me how nice I am and what great mother I am to my kids. But what no one knows is I spent 7 years in jail in Philippines for cutting off my husband’s penis and balls. I knew he cheating on me. So I grabbed meat cleaver and hid it between mattress. I aroused him by sucking and playing with his penis. Then I grabbed the cleaved and chopped his groin as hard as I could. His penis and balls came off with that one chop. I threw his balls in toilet and flushed and threw his dick out the window. He almost bleed to death but because neighbors called police he lived and I got only 7 years instead of life. The girl he cheat on me with was 16 I think I do right thing and I already served time so no one needs to know.

hectic

Welcome to Cred Forums this is your new home.

yeah, she fits right in here with the rest of you lunatics ..

When I go to the bathroom to take a shit, I don’t sit on the toilet seat. I sit straight on the bowl.

also in your own home?

Femanon here. I'm passed around at frat parties, and REALLY love it. Already told my story.

>you lunatics ..
>you
Do you ever get the feeling that there's two of you?
Sitting on your own in the room with a few of you? (Who are you?)

When did you get started sexually?

Frat girl?

You didn't think of doing anything to the girl?

>wickr

Far too much of a Boomer to know what the hell that is but here's another pic.

She's always very flirtatious with me, has let me pat her ass and has sat in my lap on several occasions. I mostly humor it because it feels great that I can attract hot teenage girls, much more so than when I was an actual teen tbqh. If there were no consequences I could probably be balls deep in her by now but I'd feel guilty about exploiting what I'm sure are some pretty serious Daddy issues.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548600645674.jpg (540x960, 30K)

based

i have cancer, nobody knows

At college parties? Last month.

Oh yes ;)

Literally everywhere. I just don’t find toilet seats comfortable. Just for reference I’m 6’4 and 280lbs so overweight but not a morbidly obese ham planet. I fit on toilet seats, but I don’t like them.

How so?

Attached: PicsArt_01-21-06.15.37.jpg (620x412, 47K)

One of my best friends is a girl and we fuck a good bit. At least once a week. She’s a freak and I get to cum in her. She’s been in a secret lesbian relationship with her best friend for 7 years. Less than 5 people know. Her gf has never been with a man. She shows me nudes of them both and asks me to be her gfs first dick.

This isn't a confession but I just want to share this because I'm bottling it up right now.
My girlfriend who I moved across the globe to live with died last month from a sudden heart attack, possibly caused by something hereditary. I had to go back to my country and move back to my parents house a week later and I have been sitting around here being a NEET ever since.
We had so many things we were planning to do, I couldn't imagine a life without her, and in some ways I still can't. I miss her so much. I had never felt truly happy before meeting her, and now she's just gone. I have no connection to her any more except for the occasional text from her family, who I only met for the first time at the hospital when she had already passed away.
I always had a bit of a disconnect between the life I lead in my home country and the life I had in hers. Coming back to either country felt like waking up from a dream every time, this time included. It makes it hard to grieve as I can't really come to terms with the fact that she is gone, and I have nobody here to talk to about memories of her and such.
Even still, I feel optimistic in a weird way. I am happy that I met her and she showed me that even I can find happiness. I just wish that that happiness wasn't torn away from me so suddenly.

feels man

testicular cancer. Have a good chance i will live so i dont want to break my mums heart.

more!!!

Get to therapy and get some hobbies. Not saying it'll go away but death gets easier with time.

Do you like being used and abused by fraternity brothers like a porn-star? You are so fucked up.

Attached: Evilangel - Alina Lopez Blowbang And Bukake.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>good chance
Best of luck, bro. How young are you?

Gonna need more details on this one chief. Does she ever wear revealing stuff around you? Do you think she could just suck your cock? Surely that's the best thing to go for first.

dont know if therapy is needed, but yes it takes time to heal from such things..
be good user

Attached: 1549517032911.gif (1600x900, 993K)

thanks. 24

Fair enough. God's speed to you user.

Do you have enough money that you can affort a proper therapy without your parents knowing? Probably you will need to tell about it at some point.

Maybe, but it feels so good so far.

>>wickr
>
>Far too much of a Boomer to know what the hell that is but here's another pic.

chat client, try it, hit me up: zoomer999

My country has free health care. I also get tons of sick leave

Lucky you.
Spain?

nz

Nice place.

Sheep fucker

How’s Mordor?

and it's killing Cred Forums

Fucked this girl at her garage band get together and gave her the case of bad herpes and never told her I had them kek

Attached: 5928003_400090930496545_4913183376757751808_n.jpg (543x1227, 39K)

an hero in the making

Don't, it's considered assault.(maybe not with herpes?)

Whats it like seeing the student's mothers you fucked everyday

hahaha you really believe that?

As thotty as these pictures make her seem she actually dresses quite wholesome most of the time. We let her and her friends use our pool quite a few times last summer so I've seem her in a bikini plenty, plus she let me catch a glimpse of her changing on the days my wife wasn't around.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548600606721.jpg (720x960, 83K)

Stop rushing the fucking process. You need to let the recipe cook before you start adding in your an heros.

>Protip She gave you herpes

I'm a hero for all the fratbros who already fucked me. They really love me ;)

Guy is joking, I guess ;)

I'm in a sexually abusive relationship and can't get myself to leave because I'm a depressed unskilled loser and I wouldn't know how to fend for myself.

An hero means kill yourself newfriend.
That's how it typically goes here.

Part of me just wants to see the world's powerful people shake and quiver in their boots.

27yo f. I've been k9 only for 3 years

Attached: 4JkOPtSYdxGIqQCosbiH_17_a9ac8cc283cd2660781873b3f6ac17b8_cover_full-2.jpg (986x586, 89K)

>I'm a depressed unskilled loser and I wouldn't know how to fend for myself.
This is me minus everything else about you.
I stopped leaving the house when i was 13 or so.

I'm addicted to feeding my gf on discord

Attached: 678.jpg (1536x2048, 254K)

Dear God prove it please

irony is not your forte, i see

I wish i didn't have allergies, all i want is knotieness.
>feeding
Food?

Hot slut user

funtime12321#6306

Attached: 679.jpg (1536x2048, 312K)

No. I'm autistic, sleep deprived, completely fucking drunk, having a mental breakdown and i've only ate bread for the past two months. I forget what we were talking about.
Oh, irony.
No i've never done any ironing. Bodyheat usually fixes the wrinkles unless you a slob who throws clothes on the floor and wears them the next day.

>funtime12321#6306
wat do?

It's everything they say it is and more.

Damnit i should just kill myself.

oh, ok. i'll leave you to your issues.

being knotted, you mean?

I have a vagina

>I'm perfectly normal
Trust.

I'm a 27 year old guy and still a virgin

The gspot orgasms are amazing

Hey, i'm a couple of years behind. Wait till i catch up and we can get wizardhood together. The final boss is EZ with two wizards and you get bonus virgin exp for having a virgin buddy for life.
Once we get to level 40 we can combine into a supervirgin wizard with all the chastity spells and degeneracy debuffs.

i was 27 when i lost my v card to a high school chick

I get why you're a virgin

I post shoveldog a minimum of 5 times daily

Attached: EABB2251-7F82-4565-B10B-54C1711765C4.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Good day apprentice wizards. Your chastity shall be rewarded soon

Not yet you don't but i'ma show you.
Gandalf blesses us.

Good point

Attached: ZomboDroid23012020065624.jpg (655x534, 67K)

Don't cut yourself on that sharp edge

God those are some delicious little titties.

You ever seem them?

Attached: 1579028348323.jpg (1009x1280, 110K)

Must've been an awkward chat with the tattoo artist.

I've been straight all my life but I ended up losing my virginity to a guy recently. I liked it a lot and now I'm bi.

Spaghetti is always spaghetti.

I have a foot fetish well more of feet in high heels fetish. I work in an office filled with good looking women. The office dress code requires heels or flats from the ladies here. I am constantly sporting a semi all day. Most of the women here have gorgeous sexy legs leading to sexy feet and heels. I like to stay late on fridays and usually sneak and take the heels of the girls that have gone home for the day and furiously jerk off to the smell of their feet and the feeling of the heels on my dick. Usually cum in them and leave them for the weekend to dry. Ive done this quite a few times already only ever hear on lady make comments of something weird being in her heels.
Pic related

Attached: 5FE6432A-7AF7-4E11-916F-1EC152FA7AA2.jpg (1024x575, 63K)

Kek. At least you don't cut them off below the ankle and have sex with their decapitated heads.

Probably. It's not my pic, but I want something like it.

Attached: OftvjlyzTmP78rHmjivk_09_7046d25b440c57d3f50dc9c4e345d099_image.jpg (400x562, 10K)

Attached: 1483310823722.jpg (968x1296, 534K)

How did it end up happening? I like the story of guys getting turned especially if at least one of them are cute

How many dogs you have? Breeds? Is it just dogs you like?

Jesus fuck we know. For the love of god, we know.
Ever.fucking.thread.
Always near the top.
No. One. Cares. Anymore.
Fuck off

now i want to see the whole tattoo

I have a Daniff and a Cane Corso puppy

I matched him on tinder and he was a very cute guy. I honestly don't know what turned me but I've been bi-curious for about a year now. We talked for a whole month before we fucked.

First time I had sex was with a dog when I was 14

Attached: A60572C3-A2EA-4C23-931F-2E8C3786E8BB-320x240.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Is this suppose to be you? Time stamp n tattoo

When I was 24 my Mom asked me to help a friends daughter out who was generally struggling with young people shit. She was 11. Cutting class, acting out, drinking/smoking, that sort of stuff. I straight up told her it probably wasn't a good idea but she kept insisting so I eventually agreed. This took place in the greater Toronto area. I loosely knew her through family gathers/my younger brother. Greentext...

Lol i like my feet warm and alive

how to stop caring about my family? i have to take care of my mom but it means everyone ponces off us all the time. mom isn't willing to leave and keeps trying to help addicts(family) who are in complete denial and treat her like dogshit.
should i just dump and run?

>we meet up after she gets out of school, I pick her up in my car.
>build a rapport and initially I was actually interested in helping her
>she drones on about stupid edgelord shit
>fucking smoking hot for her age, underdeveloped tits but everything else is cash
>conversation eventually gets to partying etc.
>she suggests that her and one of her friends can't find booze but would love to hang out
>I'm tempted and agree
>meet up about a week later and friend is there
>they get wasted and we're hanging out in a park
>in the middle of a random conversation and she straight up says 'we think you're hot and want to suck your dick at the same time'.
>I'm kind of surprised, mainly about her friend being game because as she's saying this I get a vibe from her that she's on the fence.
>agree and already half hard. they give me a clumsy blowjob.

things escalated from there, mainly with my mom's friends daughter, but a bit with the other girl too. eventually that bitch told her parents because she didn't get an actual fucking pony for her birthday and thought that it would somehow advance her cause. I just denied it and used my mom as aircover, but police were involved. AMA

>Be 15 living with my dad
>He gets a girlfriend who has an 11 year old daughter
>They move in with us
>Dad asks me to set up her computer in her room
>I being a shady horny fucker put team viewer on it
>realize her computer is a terrible angle for cam cant see much
>go in her room and move it around
>run back and forth from my room to hers to find best angle
>she walks in room when i am sitting at her desk
>ummm wtf quickly grab a post it and write a password
>tell her its for the wifi if it ever goes down lol
>Next day go in my room and have a post it on my monitor it says "Thanks

FFS... You don't read very well, do you? I said it WAS NOT my pic, but I want something like it.

did you have sex with them?
what came out of police investigation?
hows the daughter today?

The only one worth a reply
BASED user

xd

Do you have another site for zoo stuff? Not asking for the site just wondering.

I've jerked off and cum into every shampoo bottle in the 5 girl cohousing my friend lives in. Hits me every time I see someone coming out of the showers. pic related is friend

Attached: femthot.png (431x395, 386K)

I'm on a couple of forums. It sux that BF shut down.

does ur friend know?

Get your ass ready for prison idiot.

Nah, it started with her massage lotion bottle and then I just moved on to the other ones that were available. I wack it at least twice every time I'm over.

You seem angry go fuck your dog dude you need to relieve so stress

Mhm i had a siterip torrent but it was on an external, 300gb+ and i lost it. :(
Well be careful, make someone else incriminate themselves first if you ever do a meetup with anyone into it.

I wanted to experiment so while my GF was out of town I installed grindr and invited a guy, we sucked each others cocks, he ate my ass out and the fucked me doggy style untill I cummed handsfree
(with a lot of lube, it was the first time I had something up my ass)

I loved it, I am now cock hungry and whenever I get the chance I have a different guy come in and fucked me, I've been with 7 guys now

I love to have them come and treat me like a whore, fill my ass with cum and a few hours later I get to do the same thing to my GF

Had same thought, damn thats getting old.

Any way you could share those forums? Been trying to find a replacement...

I have a collection of very large dildos i bring then out when my gf is out for work or with friends. She has no idea i have this collection nor thag i am able to have an 18 inch by 5 inch dildo all the way inside me. I want her to experience this sensation and i wanna see her take these dildos as well not sure how to approach her about it out sex life is a pretty vanilla with minimal tog use :/ i just want a partner to play with me and my toys

This is a different user btw.
Fucking with my autism bro.
>Lowkey pretending to be samefag.

I did with the initial girl, she was into it but turns out her older autistic brother had been abusing her for a while so I'm pretty sure she had fucked before. the other one not really, more of a 'just the tip baby' scenario.

it wasn't a full blown investigation, more of a initial questioning type thing. again, mom covering for me panned out well.

she's totally messed up. maybe I had something to do with it but I'm skeptical. about a year after this went down she was drinking behind her school with some friends, got blacked out, they bailed, and she was raped by a stranger. a bunch of other shit happened that was of her own making as well. however, as of today she's doing well and has a job in media. we aren't in touch.

1st... I'm not a "dude". 2nd.. It's not my fault you can't follow a thread.

ZooVille is one and will probably lead you to the others.

I don't meet up with ppl anymore. I'm pretty much zoo exclusive now.

>WE ALL HAVE REDDIT!
fuck off, all of you, fucking commit suicide you zoomer losers

My bad, literal first post. Just an user with similar interests.

I downloaded the app and I see no way to enter a username. Only email addresses and phone contacts are allowed.

Let her find them. Say they were a gift from Cred Forums
Will confirm if needed.

Used some sexts and an audio-recorded confession to leverage sex from a girl publicly, falsely accusing me of rape. Had to change my name, delete my FB, and failed classes that semester because of it but she's hot and greek so worth. The main thing I cared about was that she didn't make it a legal matter and ruin my life after college.

press the write message icon (orange with white pencil), in the top right corner there is a search icon, pres it, enter my username

Wasn't aahe 9 years old just 2 days ago?

>I'm pretty much zoo exclusive now.
By choice or because bad feelings?

I managed to find my BF siterip again.

>Used some sexts and an audio-recorded confession to leverage sex from a girl publicly
>falsely accusing me of rape.
Kek

mediterranean chicks are freaks. you're lucky

?

Greek meaning Sorority. She was pretty basic white.

>greek
Greeks don't exist.
There are only slavs and turks or a mix of the two.

>Greek meaning Sorority.
What an absolute pleb

Mostly by choice. I either meet guys that want the knot too(not my thing, but I don't judge) or they treat me like a 24/7 live k9 sex show/circus freak.

details?

Sorority.

?

Sure hold up

>treat me like a 24/7 live k9 sex show/circus freak.
You don't like this? Or you want this + ?

Nothing like that is in the top right. It won't let me screenshot it says because of security.

Is google broke?

No I don't. I don't mind sharing glimpses into my life and sexuality, but I'm more than just a "dog fucker."

Was the blowjob any good? Did you get another one?

hang on, or perhaps post your username ill hit you up instead.

I sniff my cousins used panties every chance I get

I love sniffing and jacking off with my moms dirty panties too.

on android it looks like this, what os are you on?

Attached: Android-contact1[1].jpg (1080x1120, 54K)

I don't have a username. The app doesn't use usernames, it uses email addresses and a phone number is optional. I skipped the phone and I used a
10 minute mail address that I didn't write down.

it is also pretty well described on this page.

support.wickr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001390634-How-do-I-Add-or-Remove-Users-from-a-1-1-or-Group-Conversations-

Yeah it looks like that on mine! But it doesn't use usernames.

>the app doesn't use usernames

Then why the hell do I have my username displayed on my account and am able to search people by user names only?

Right not a dude. No tits. No timestamp. No femanon.

I feel. No-one's ever one thing.
I'm not good at people so no advice on how to find better ones.(not that you were asking)
It's a shame it's illegal. It'd be easier on everyone.

strange, mine allows for both.
Did you install the pro or enterprise version instead for "wickr me" perhaps ?

I have no clue. I can't screenshot it because the app prevents it or I would show you. I just tried to add you again and it said enter your email address.

Would you want a partner into this stuff if you were treated like a person?

This is where I got it from.

Attached: Screenshot_20200123-081703_Brave.jpg (1080x4225, 903K)

This prick is a prime example Guys always promising not to share your pics but demanding proof. 2 hours later your pics are all over the internet... Hurr durrr look at this dog slut

I know I’m fucked up too but you’re more gross and fucked up than I am. I never knew my cousin until I was an adult so not really the same as jacking off to your fucking mum.

How old is she?

ok, thats the pro version - open the playstore again and search for "wickr", you will see a "wickr me - private messenger" (same logo, just not pro).
That one will allow you to use usernames, you dont need an email, can just select a username and a password. no verifications.

I would love to find a guy that's cool with me being zoo, but I'm not into m/d stuff

Did your mom know that you were lying?

My story is similar, just throw in a gloryhole. I was curious to experiment but didn't want to have awkward small talk with a guy and hang out with them - I was just curious to suck cock. So I set up a gloryhole when the GF was away and started inviting people over to suck them off. I took to it and got a bit addicted, as I now find myself doing it all the time. The GH situation works perfect for me because I don't really want to hang out with them, just looking for dicks to poke through for quick blow and go scenarios.

Cousin incest is fine genetically speaking as long as it's not sustained for several generations.
>I don't want to fuck my cousin. I have a cousin that fucked a cousin. Not inbred white trash either. From the city, everyone in the family freaked out at first but the doc was like "no worries, bestcest" and everyone shrugged.
You CAN see minor effects right away sometimes though. Like weird eyes or noses.(Not ugly yet)

So give us a glimpse timestamp something and show us. A toy, your dog, your hand, your legs, your tits anything that wont lead to you

Lol newfriend btfo

I wouldnt even know how to raise the topic with my girlfriend... Really into horses

Good to know but I doubt I’ll ever get a chance to fuck her.

Ok I wrote you if you are the zoomer guy.if not I'm writing someone else lol.

>but I'm more than just a "dog fucker."
>not into m/d stuff
Yeah, you have a really small pool of candidates.
Not blaming or anything just observing.
Most guys i've talked to like the degradation/humiliation in one form or another but i suppose there are guys who're into it like hotwife type stuff. Someone who doesn't mind sharing but isn't all too bothered being involved.
You should avoid doms entirely if you're not into it.

Stop being such a desperate fucking homo.
Does it even matter if anything's real? What difference does it honestly make?

Lol you don't wipe it off? Are you retarded?

When I was 15, I got bullied by a 12 year old. It never got too bad but he scared me and worst he's done was knock me over and sit on me.

Ever since then, despite not finding men attractive, I have a strong humiliation fetish and fantasise about being emasculated and raped by a teenager.

I don't mind the Dom stuff. I'm not into guys want to suck and fuck dogs. That's gay.

>I don't mind the Dom stuff

Most doms into beast want you to be their dog fucking circus freak.
That's what i meant by if you're not into it avoid it.
This is what (most) zoo doms are looking for, someone who will degrade themselves by fucking an animal.
The people who don't want degrading animalsex are rarer (ime) and want to participate which is gay and you don't want.
So you're talking about a fraction of a fraction of people who fit your criteria.
I'm not suggesting you change it or anything, people like what they like and shouldn't settle.

I use to like CP, ages 12-16. now that I am an uncle I find it all repulsing and feel nauseated to think I use to enjoy it.

Zoo larps are so weird.

I'm lowkey sexist and racist after walking in on my fiancèe sucking off some black guy.

In my rage, I beat the shit out of them both.

I would love to tie up my gf, blind fold her. Have one of her friends have at her without her knowing . So she would know someone else fucked her but not know who.

Good for you. I went down that rabbit hole myself once.

Makes all the difference user it makes all the difference

Only to your dick which no-one cares about.
Start a thread for it, instead of begging like a whore, you've been at it since the first pic was posted and it was softcore as fuck.

I used to try to see girls who were naked my age when I was underage too. I dont think that counts as cp... even though the law definitely doesn't agree.

That's exactly why I'm exclusive

Same age +or- up to 2 years for most western countries is an acceptable age range for minors.

"But you fuck one goat"

Sorry user, people get stuck on certain details.

wrote you

Same. Only came to my senses when I came across ridiculously young girls. I'm taking like 5 year olds here.

Attached: 1565290866497.png (1920x1036, 1.24M)

i've been getting blowjobs from my best friend's crush. i shouldn't have to feel bad because they never dated or anything, but it would probably hurt his feelings. so i'm keeping it quiet.

Not when its saved as an image in any way. That's a hard line that got deemed uncrossable. Don't matter the ages or intent.

Kek. Don't be silly. My nephew is that age and not one of his "friends" (just randos in a group chat) have been locked up regardless of their age difference, pictures sent or anything else(attempted rapes)
My nephew even got accused of being a pedo for about 2 years cause he sent a dick pic when he was 11 to someone(he's so fucking autistic it's unbelievable). The police have been at my door dozens of times for his crew and no shit has ever been done a single one of them.
If you're police care about kids sexting kids, they are being overpaid for doing nothing worthwhile.
>You do realize kids get napped all the time? Police care about that, kind of.

I broke up with my ex when I found out she was banging a 50+ year old and his friends. She was mid 20's then. Now I get off on the thought.

Not me new friend,i came into the thread late. its time you went back to plebbit where you can fap to many more dudes larping as grills.