Rekt bread

rekt bread

Attached: submarine cat.webm (300x208, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/11/07/777280602/trump-is-expected-to-sign-bill-making-animal-cruelty-a-federal-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you, not by rekt but for animal abuse

Attached: 1572079544715.jpg (518x922, 314K)

Best post I've seen all night, thanks OP

I'd like to put a stick in your ass and do the same thing, bitch

Kys faggot

Don't fuck with cats you fucking nigger.

Attached: 1573161046015.jpg (622x621, 70K)

screw you betch

the cat with the hat says that you're gay

Attached: last ned (6).jpg (198x227, 12K)

whatever happened to the animal rekt threads?

the cat with the hat says that you're gay and he's always right

Attached: cat-walking-in-door-smallest-file-1.jpg (1354x1371, 389K)

Heroin addict.

It's nice to see Cred Forums being decent for once, about something

YOU MEAN SNUFF. fucking piece of shit.

rekt is when a guy rides a bike into a tree or traffic, or both. he gets up walks away...hurt but now aware of his low iq.

snuff is where living things die. and to enjoy seeing such a thing makes you disturbed.

cat didn't do anything to hurt anyone...its smaller then you. for you to throw its life away so casually means your sick.

this is Cred Forums, caturday is a celebration.

we do not forgive.
we do not forget.

Really hope you grow up soon.

Wtf Luka?

>rekt is when a guy crashes his bike, gets up and walks away

Not so sure about the walking away part

If you don't like it, gtfo Cred Forums

Fucking kill yourself OP. I hope you take your disturbed self and rinse your mouth out with a shotgun. Live stream it cunt, maybe we can watch it on a actual rekt thread.

Newfag

prepare your asshole user

npr.org/2019/11/07/777280602/trump-is-expected-to-sign-bill-making-animal-cruelty-a-federal-crime

read the second paragraph. you are getting vanned, there is a reason that there is a lot less animals cruelty on b , its because there is now an FBI task force vanning retard like you who save ans share this shit,

you are getting vanned user

Attached: Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg (400x373, 25K)

low tier

Lurk more newfag

Why is everyone on this site such a pussy nowadays. Who gives a fuck if some dumbass animal dies. If you don’t like that shit then leave this site you filthy fucking niggers.

nah Cred Forums just has a soft spot for animal also OP you're a nigger hope you get hit by a truck

Attached: 1562394243295.webm (480x360, 1.91M)

Stupid fucking cocksucking bitch do us and yourself a favor by kys

skin yourself and then salt yourself

Attached: LM.jpg (583x583, 73K)

this is rekt, thats just animal abuse. fuck off.

Attached: partyhard.webm (480x600, 659K)

I swear on everything...if i walked into some shit like this I'd gladly do time with a smile on my face.

not wrong but stilla newfag

Attached: GO BACK.png (866x475, 78K)

I see no difference between homosexuality and animal cruelty, rape, murder.. because it all stems from abuse, it's like a spectrum, even the way people admit to it they seem like a homo coming out the closet

Was wondering the same thing, animal abuse was everywere on rekt threads back in the day, remember the nigger setting a caged cat on fire? nobody gave a shit. Well it's been a whilesince the, this board has been overrun by childs and fucking normies

Let's post real rekt for this newfags, anyone have the videos of the truck that backs into that guys head or those kids getting nerve gassed?

Imagine making a law for animals. People defending and getting butthurt over cats are retarded. They get so defensive over a small cat but die historically while watching humans die and get murdered.

Consider this op, you just rekt your own thread posting animal abuse you fucking retard. Also consider this; a bullet in your fucking skull you subhuman trash

i see what you did there.

B l e n d

Attached: 1448225796660.webm (640x360, 247K)

>rekt is when a guy rides a bike into a tree or traffic,or both. he gets up walks away

What happened to this board?

Kek

Moar

No more cute animals... please

Cringe

lmao, kitten soup. feed it to the mum!

Man soooo many newfags, /b has always stood against animal abuse, years ago we would ban together and do shit about abusers. This place REALLY has gone to shit. Its funny all these newfags calling people newfags is hilarious. I bet only about 20% of the people on here atm weere around back in 2006ish when shit was truly great.

kek 39

Attached: 1579605265878.jpg (700x726, 37K)

Nom nom nom

Attached: D2AHvD8U0AAf3oW.png (657x527, 17K)

you really think its as high as 1/5th? i bet its more like 1 or 2%

worst thread ever
bye

Yea prob, I just didnt want to admit it

Are you aware of what NEDM is OP?

Whats your address? Since no one cares if animals dies?

No way. Opioid dumps are hard as rocks, this one is too soft

kids love the shock factor

Not even Doom music

this is the true true

so hey, pussy assholes. Can we finally admit that saying "nigger" isn't the worst crime anymore...or is your pussy white guilt still more important than actual real problems in the world like assholes torturing....Fuck loser ass faggot liberals that act like "racism" is a problem.

/r/iamverybadass

Attached: Kek.png (352x264, 67K)

Such cheesy pizza, many fucks ungiven, but it had heart.

dats a big boi

Fake and gay

You are cancerous and should be treated immediately with copious amount of radiation. No, just no.

Attached: 76.jpg (270x315, 22K)

GROW A FUCKING PAIR AND A DICK TOO MONGOLOID

Cheese pizza inside archives inside image files

ok

I've smelled worse shit than that from someone with C. dif. Go be a decent human being.

OP is a sicko bet he jacks his lil dick to this shit.

Fake af

newfags can't machealles

Attached: 1579238605270.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Fils de pute t habite ou moi je vais venir te tue si quelqu'un peut m envoyé son adresse je posterai ici comment je le turai vidéo doucement je te noyé te coupe puis du gros sel sa mère la pute un animal n'a rien demandé à personne

If only I'd have known back then...thank you tor for all your terribleness, I'll grow old before I run out of things to jerk off to.