Cred Forums Im thinking of trying salvia, any experienced users wanna tell me some story's, tips, do's/dont's...

Cred Forums Im thinking of trying salvia, any experienced users wanna tell me some story's, tips, do's/dont's. Anything appreciated!

Attached: a081ebcb-092f-40bd-b013-52582ec8934c.png (1275x1600, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI
youtube.com/watch?v=h-iADzEX1-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno man, I don't think you'd like it based off what I can sense from you

I'm pretty experienced with shrooms, I've had molly a handful of times aswell, never done acid though

I really enjoy mushrooms, but I haven't done molly in years

Well I should ask wether your a man or a woman, this is important

Dude

Had sex on it a few years back it was cool 7/10 would do again

Definitely noted

Okay, Tell ya what I reccomend. Go get yourself some Syrian rue. Take about 3 grams of it. Then take 4-5 grams of mushrooms. Post again after you've done this. I will be watching and waiting. Only then can I provide you with the wisdom you seek. Happy travels

I've done it I was fine cause I hit it lightly .my. rother and friends ripped huge bowls.and all freaked out they were on a different planet. Do it in a giant field so you can only run so far .

No you fucking didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

This. I did Salvia a few years back. I took a couple hits of black and thought i was shooting paper ball baskets into my skull. Fucking weird. Not fun, but not horrible. Would suggest if you're ready to be weirded the fuck out.

It's good fun. Brief but very intense, like total disconnection from reality. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone inexperienced with psychedelics, and only around people you can trust to look after you - you may require restraining.

What's a good starter dosage

Lmao, If I like it the first time I'll def do this and WILL post about it

You're either lying or were given something other than salvia.

Fucking lol so goddamn accurate

Attached: GoodOneSir.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

How brief is brief?
Hows come down?

Greatly noted

>Also this

user, black salvia was my first psychedelic. I tried Acid a fews later and it was crazy, but way more comfortable. Does that add up?

Attached: AHHHHH.gif (280x280, 799K)

Brief. I wasn't timing it or anything, and you lose track of pretty much everything. Maybe 30-60 seconds?

In a way yea

Damn aight

>7/10 would get raped again

It's not something you'd want to last much longer - it's so intense you forget who you even are.

Amazing man. Dont dose too high till your comfy. A pinch and a bong are the way to go just make sure you take the experience for what you felt and not from what your dumbass friend is saying. You may cluck out your first few times

It depends how many.

Salvia is supposed to be like dropping 10-20g in 2 seconds but ends in 5 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-iADzEX1-4
best salvia video out there

I honestly would rather smoke weed but salvia highs are pleasant for like the first 30 secs of the trip then you just want it to be over

Biggest dose I've had was 8g giver or take, but taken over 2 hours or so, was with a buzz kill all night

Lmao I've seen this

Then go for it, pussy

Have someone you trust with you and use a torch lighter. I've smoked the extract and a normal lighter didn't burn hot enough. You will trip balls

How much should I smoke for my first dose? I'll probably buy some at the end of the month on payday