I am a cop

i am a cop

ask me anything

Attached: img-0-6746617-jpg.jpg (486x583, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcRt3YUbN0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if u think no ur fired
-ready?
-
-

legalise weed

im in canada so thats already done

build the fucking wall

Where does the word "cop" come from? 2 it originally short for something, or an abbreviation?

Are you a cop?

how many jimmies have you shot?

Attached: 1564120019303.gif (245x182, 605K)

Do you beat niggers?

what kind of boots do you wear, are they comfy, are they a brand name, steel toe? How much were they?

have you ever planted some evidence?

also post badge or summin to prove

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

my PM couldnt wipe his own ass

ive heard its "constable on patrol", but idk

yes

zero

i only beat people who try to beat me

all of our boots are issued by the department. i dont know the brand since its some generic police branding, but they are comfy, non steel toe and i think they run about $200 CDN.

no i havent. and you're fucked if you think im posting my badge on here. i keep all my gear in my locker, so i dont think i have anything here to prove it. people will believe or not believe, doesnt matter to me.

>dream job
>married
>100k/yr
>doggo

im content at the moment bruh

retard, badges were copper in the old days why dont you google this shit

>people will believe or not believe, doesnt matter to me.
touché

so have you ever accepted sexual favors from someone who wanted to avoid a ticket or something?

local,provincial or federal ?

Do you have a wand, I need to sleep

nope. women get flirty all the time though when we deal with them

Keep it up Op.

local

im in the same boat pal

thanks bro

Thoughts on Fantino/Blair/Lookaway Lucki/Picton pig farm?

What's the worst thing you've ever seen another cop do?

Is there anything you might see that was bad enough to report to internal affairs? Where is that line for you?

so ...
have you ever "role-played" as a cop during sexy-time or is that a no-go for you since it would be ...kinda like work?

Then i'll buy you a beer

no comment

not too long ago there was a cop in my department that was caught impaired driving off duty. the officers who responded let him off without a trace of paperwork. it might sound gay but i truly believe we are not above the law - if anything we should be held to a higher standard. im all over looking out for my own but there is a line that should never be crossed such as assault/dui/fabricating evidence/perjury etc. had i of been in the officers situation with the employee dui, he would have been arrested.

>i truly believe we are not above the law
This is, of course, why you sinply did nothing instead. I see. Get a real job you welfare queen gangbanger.

yeah. my wife loves the police rp shit. we've fooled around a few times, ive cuffed her and all that fun stuff. she has told me she fantasizing me coming home in uniform to her making me supper and pulled her to her knees and making her blow me. believe or not i have yet to do that.

thanks user.

who hurt you?
also, i wasn't on shift at the time

How many times did your father figure hit you before you felt the urge to lash out on others?

Apparently someone you wouldnt even take the time to report to the Internal Coverup dept. Actions speak louder than words, piggy. It is inherently foolish to trust anyone who faces no consequences for their actions.

its the cops RUN!!

never. i had great parents. i dont lash out at others, i feel im a very fair cop.

hahaha, jesus. poor fucker

> it might sound gay but i truly believe we are not above the law

Fellas, is it gay to not be corrupt?

was more referring to the saying.

That's still retarded

sure thing pal

Good luck on the next Firt Nation lady you rape.

yikes!

You werent refering to anything. Just spiting mindless platitudes about having principles, but not actually acting on them.

A.C.A.B

Well if you're not doing it one of your buddies is, ask around. Maybe they all go on the same night, the ones that dont beat their wives at five times the national average that is.

I think the word you were looking for was corny

thanks for letting me know buddy

got me there bro

Can we smoke weed together and go arrest some niggers and niggresses?

you seen super troopers 2 yet? doesn't have the same magic as the first but i still laughed a lot

Thats a statement, not a question. I think you'll be spending time in the big house if you don't start thinking.

Always Carry A Bible???? Fucking Christfags get everywhere.

He wasn't asking a question, Timothy

>believe or not i have yet to do that.
why haven't you yet?

sounds fun, that's the last question regarding your sex life i promise

your wife is she a stay-at-home wife (kids?)?

>got me there bro lol
>yeah spousal abuse is rampant in my profession, but i can't be asked to care. Who needs rule of law amirite?
>yeah i know many in my field of work abuse their authority to commit disgusting and deplorable crimes but whadduryagonnado? Not like its my job to enforce the law or anything.
And you guys seriously wonder why people despise you. You worthless, oathbreaking, thugs.

What province you working in?

We call them Peelers too

BACK UP, PEOPLE WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE! MAKE WAY, EYES UP, WE GOT BIG-BRAINED BALLSACKS BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS AND IT'S NOT EVEN FRIDAY YET, MAKE A LITTLE ROOM PEOPLE

Attached: 1579236206423.png (810x688, 455K)

>I don't think we should be above the law
>I care so much about integrity
>No I'm not going to put an effort into reporting a misdoing

no I actually haven’t seen it yet. First one was good

i don’t really know to be honest. I’ll have to get it done. She is a nurse at the hospital here, no kids yet - I would imagine next year will be the year.

im not dismissing what you’re saying or saying it’s incorrect, I’m just not replying to your sperg ass because you’re seething at the teeth for me to say something so you can jump all over it. I’d rather answer the non internet warriors. you’re the same guy that cries when he gets a speeding ticket

OP asked if other anons had questions, as in Ask Me Anything, other user replied with a statement, therefore not asking anything. Do you understand?.

Yup, play it off. Just like a gangbanger.

Why aren't you targeting thre real problem. Gangsters.

somebody's got an AWFUL lot of ideals for a holistic jovian moon mineral harvesting forum

Yes, but he didn't do that and he's not obligated to. Do you understand?

my department does have a gang unit. Typically I don’t have much to do with the nuts and bolts of gang related crimes - aside from the initial response. I do of course deal with gang members, but not the big takedowns.

you honestly think most people who become cops do it to protect and serve?

Did you have to do a polygraph to get hired?

There really is no logical reason to try and argue with police haters. They are like liberals, uneducated cry babies who stick their fingers in their ears and scream when you try to talk to them about anything. Don’t waste your breath. Besides. 99% of police haters are also criminals. The irony

Nope. If I was speeding, I want the citation. Unlike you I ACTUALLY have principles and am dedicated to rule of law. When's the last time you looked down and noticed you were speeding unrelated to a call? When's the last time you cited yourself for it? I want you to hold yourself and fellow gang members to the same standard as the people forced to pay for your undertrained asses.

hahaha I'm a fat white nerd in his thirties who's never been in a fight in his life because I don't associate with niggers
>and i know you're exactly the same

yup, it fucking sucks too lol

Hi officer

I don't know if you've ever referred to an user as rescue bro. Have you?

nope I don’t think so?

Damn, I'm current army and have thought about jumping to LE but I think I've done too much blow to be able to get through a poly lol

nah i think a good chunk of them are socially inept man-babies who never got over their self esteem issues and can't stand the thought of somebody holding power over them when they know they have none, wtf do i know though

>law enforcement officials should report illegal activity even when it is conducted by others in the dept.
If this is too idealistic, then whats the point of police?

Ok. Then you're a different cop to the one i usually talk to.

Love you anyway, keep up the good work and stay safe out there.

The reality is is that most LE misconduct is just minor shit like drunk driving or drug abuse, not crazy gangster shit like the departed. Cops are just a reflection of the populace and most of the populace already partakes in that behavior so of course no one is gonna report that shit.

the point of police is to prevent true degeneracy like rapists and other indictable crimes.

>says the overweight basement dweller who spends his days riding the EI train and yelling at his elderly mother to clean his room

I bet you use the “there’s our tax dollars at work” line towards cops too. Hahahahaha, poor bastard. It must suck to be so angry

You don't have to always be a boot licker user. OP already admitted to not reporting something he should have, while going on about how much he cares about the law

>minor shit like drunk driving or drug abuse

How the fuck is drunk driving minor shit?

you never know , people get in with questionable background all the time. policing really is a dope gig though - 100K/Yr in Canada too.

you’re right, what do you know

love you too user, take care and thank you

And yet, you would never in a million years let a DUI drive away if he wasnt in your special badge club. If you're letting the other LEOs off because its "minor" then youre a hypocrite if you've ever made an arrest or cited anyone else for that offense. If you have a personal stance and let everyone go for a specific crime, sure. Making exceptions because you work together makes you no better than a gang member.

cope harder

everyone does it lol, society just shits on it because it is dangerous, but the reality is most people do it routinely and just lie about it for the sake of appearing moral to their peers. it's also incredibly hard to actually prosecute which is why it's shit on so hard, because it's easier to prevent than it is to charge with.

That's bullshit and you know it is. If they'd bust you over it then they shouldn't be able to do it either

do you smoke weed? and did you grow up in Canada

Yeah, definitely looks solid pay wise. I'm in Ontario though so no poly here so I may have a chance, might give it a shot some day. Depends how good background investigators are lol.

agreed

I don’t smoke weed but some of my cop buddies do, since it’s legal here. Yeah I grew up on the east coast of Canada

>everyone does it lol

I'm sorry but I don't actually know a single person who does. If you can afford to go out drinking you can afford to pay for a ride home you sick fuck. It is a serious crime that puts other people's lives in danger. What the fuck kind of alcoholic town do you live in where everyone is drunk driving?

>agreed
Then why do your actions not reflect that? Remember kids, cops are trained to lie to you, but if you do it, its a crime

it's fucked up but it's how real life works. policing isn't and never will truly be morally correct until it no longer relies on humans to do the job.

alright enough replies for you spergy.

a small town where everyone is rich and white enough to be able to avoid getting caught or charged. and I can almost 100% guarantee you do know somebody who does, you just don't know it. your perception of reality is false.

q1 have you ever had to fire you gun at a "bad guy"

Q2 would you feel safer if you know that everyone on your beat had an AR-15? both "good" guys and "Bad" guys?

Are you a canadian mountie?

Not him, but is it really so hard to admit you should have

I have not had to shoot my gun, I hope I never will.

I am pro open carry with proper vetting, I.e. background checks etc. But since I’m in Canada my opinion is kind of irrelevant

I dont follow orders from oathbreakers.

If they would actually enforce it better we wouldn't have stupid laws like the 21 year old drinking age

Are you willing to die to hold true to that statement?

what is your best "perps are stupid" story?

If you're in the states and over 21 come on over to a legal state

nope, municipal

I know it’s “him”. To think that I would have gone back 2 weeks in time, investigated a call where a co worker was accused that I had no involvement in nor was I even on duty at the time, surpass my sergeant and attempt to have an investigation opened based on what I heard. I’m sure you’d do the same, mr perfect.

Are you willing to die to find out?

its really not that hard get over it fag

>your perception of reality is false.
>a small town where everyone is rich and white enough to be able to avoid getting caught or charged

No, I legitimately don't know anyone who does it. The one person who I did know is in jail because he wouldn't stop drinking and driving, I reported him.

the 21 year old drinking age is irrelevant. the ages for military service and firearm ownership (in most states) are both lower, and both have the same if not more capacity to place someone in a position of danger to themselves or others. the 21 year old drinking age is a result of years of prohibition.

Are you an orbital drop shock trooper with a spartan lazer and shotgun?

Not a cop, just curious.

yes and yes

What do you have against me pissing in your donuts?

Attached: CF9EAEC5-AEF1-42D7-8A72-6123E21A197E.jpg (183x257, 8K)

I mean I'm not even arguing with OP. If you think drinking and driving is okay then you're fucked in the head

You open investigstions into things you have no involvement in all the time. Just not when they wear the uniform though, right?

i still stand by the fact that you're just not aware of it. think about the amount of alcoholics out there, specifically functional ones. it is extremely likely you do know someone who does routinely.

fuck you

it’s unrealistic. There is a chain of command where I work. It’s not the same as you telling on your Mom to your dad for her not making you lunch

I absolutely agree. However, they were able to convince people 21 was the right age because it reduced drunk driving deaths. Imo that's a stupid way to deal with the problem. If you want to prevent drunk driving, go after drunk drivers.

Why would you risk your job, future progression, stable pay, pension, and perhaps even personal safety to report the misconduct of another individual? He opens investigations when it gives him a paycheck, who can blame him for that? No one would do the job of law enforcement for free.

Stop trying to justify and normalize something so irresponsibly stupid. No I don't know anyone who does it and it's not something a lot of people do.

Or better yet, just buy it off someone.

>Love you too user
Take Care
Will do. I'm not the average civillian. I'm that guy who is nice because I want to be. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for cops, i'd have been dead a long time ago.

>thank you
You don't have to thank me.

for as long as there is alcohol there will always be drunk driving. and too many people who wear suits and are important partake in the action for it ever to be truly eliminated. the only realistic shot we have at stopping it is advancements in technology such as the widespread use of self-driving cars.

So basically cops are above the law

I don’t know why I’m bothering with you, you have your mind made up. But if you want another answer, here you go:

Based of the criminal code of Canada, a believed to be impaired driver will be read their rights to counsel, police caution, and breath demand if not going by means of ASD at the time of an arrest. The subject will either refuse or agree to undergo a breath test should that be the related route. The subject will then be brought back to the breath technicians area where the test will be held all while obsersvations and notes will be taken.

If this was to go to trial at this point, there would be no evidence and therefore no charge. There is no evidence that the driver was impaired as per criminal code guidelines (>80mg), as no breath sample was obtained.

Are you ok now?

They should just put breathalyzers on all new cars, to prevent people from doing this stupid, foolish shit and then blaming the younger population for it

Ah, the ad hominem. Truly the first recourse of those with integrity. Its okay though. Im fully aware this corruption is systemic. You're just a good little soldier, following orders. Just dont pretend to have any notion of justice or rule of law.

not going to justify it, sure it's fucked up but i don't have to normalize it because it already is. it happens all the time.

have you ever poured ample syrup on the snow and eat it with a stick? eh?

> He opens investigations when it gives him a paycheck
Finally, a grain of truth in the sea of deceit.

The law is just semantics. The purpose of the law is to keep society civil and moral. The job of law enforcement does not require 100% adherence to the law in order to accomplish that task.

Fuck you sound like a true autist user.
Did a cop fuck your dream girl or something

Are you a cop?

See

Not sure if you're the same person. But I think putting breathalyzers in new cars is also a technological advancement that could prevent drunk driving. Also, there's Uber and Lyft now. Of course some people will always drink and drive though, that's a given. But I think law enforcement is better off spending their time and money catching drunk drivers than trying to regulate and restrict alcohol from people who have done nothing wrong.

Except it doesn't, did you stop to think that is the people you know and not the average person. Sure if your friends are all crippling alcoholics a lot of them are probably going to drink and drive, however that is not something that most people do.

You're also a fucking faggot

Yeah, but how can we trust cops to enforce laws if they can't even abide by them themselves. I guess the answer is we can't

Fuck you.

Attached: 8A39D195-3317-4782-905B-99B5755F3068.jpg (257x388, 17K)

You still think this is about a single DUI dont you? Well you did go into law enforcement, so I suppose I should slow down for you. How about the fucks that pulled him over and intentionally disregarded procedures? Any reports for misconduct? I thought not.

oof

So basically cops are above the law and you're not. Morals are what they decide when they want for who they want

TIM HORTON or dunkin donuts?

why don't you kill yourself, you piece of shit ?

i should’ve listened to myself about not entertaining you.

have a goodnight user, I’m sorry that somebody hurt you. Try to be happier

It absolutely needs to be enforced more and with higher penalties. Maybe then people wouldn't think it was such a minor incident. BAC should also be reduced to 0.04%.

Fuck you

Attached: 1578164681690.jpg (523x510, 52K)

mcdonalds
life’s good

Jews thread!

Attached: jews.jpg (438x396, 55K)

Its a serious question. You fear the answer because you know you're promoting the dept. culture of acting above the law.

user you are the same fucking guy who would suck this cops dick dry if he was to pull you over. Your arguments are Facebook comment section tier. Stop embarrassing yourself retard.

I mean, they are above the law. He hasn't even denied that

turn your gun on yourself, ass wipe
if you're not one of the 40% spouse beaters in your profession, you're part of the 60% that cover for them
in any case, you're a fucking subhuman and part of a clique of state sanctioned sociopathic murderers
I hope you hang from a lamppost and your own children tie the rope

Someone stole my jawbreakers now you're all gonna pay - Eddy (season 2 episode 3) (while grabbing his watergun)

Do cops really have a "quota" of tickets they have to write?

Hey now, I’m married, make 100k/yr, love my job, And do the best I can to help others. Not sure if you thought I was going to take a Cred Forums comment to heart or what, but just know I’ll always be happier than you, little guy. Now, go get a job.

When was the last time you actually helped someone ?

Pretty much, but morals are decided by society as a whole.
No, we can't. Just as we can't trust any profession completely.

But he stated earlier "i truly believe we are not above the law" which is a lie. He doesnt believe that, he just tells himself that so he can feel self righteous.

How often do you charge for possession? (Not talking weed, since Canada.) What does it actually take to get charged for it? Usually I find it's just a dump/destroy and go on about the day.

Actually on my last rotation. A girl I know who is heavy into heroin has been homeless and couch surfing. I spoke to talk to her the other day and she told
Me she was on the brink of suicide - explained the rest of what has been going on. I gave her a ride to the hospital, gave her a 25$ McDonald’s gift card I had gotten for Christmas, gave her some resources she could contact for shelter.

These are things we aren’t expected to do but I feel it is my place as somebody sought to serve the public

But we're forced at gunpoint to trust you unhinged fuckwits. What do you not get about that?

>married
just means you've got a spouse to abuse
>100k
blood money
>love my job
of course, because you just love bullying people with no chance of retaliation
you fucking disgust me, pig

Depends on the drug and amount. Drugs like meth, heroin, crack we charge for sure. Marijuana/small amounts of various other drugs or just traces we don’t typically care about.

Police have a different set of morals that they change whenever it's convenient for them

Cred Forums is 18+

Not a cop. And sure it may not be preferable but it doesn't impact my life enough to resist yet. When it does, I'll probably die. I'll still take Western standards of policing over most of the European or former USSR states methods.

if i say "oh surry eh" did i just tell you that am i guilty

Fuck you

Attached: 1568209021316.png (615x771, 719K)

Why is your gear so new looking? Also, why are you coming out of the water?

Attached: 1408923947195.jpg (620x490, 50K)

Well of course you don't care about marijuana, it's legal there.

this we need more of this

god i wish that were me

Because they're privvy to, just as politicians and other power positions are. However I don't really care when they do provided it doesn't affect me. Moreso because there's nothing I can do about it.

Just because it says that doesn't mean anyone really abides by this. It's the same thing with porn sites that say you must be 18+ to enter. It's merely for legal/liability reasons.

>i don’t really know to be honest
well then get home today and do it

>She is a nurse at the hospital here, no kids yet
nice i like your style user,
some romantic "law-man & nurse" - thing you got going
i applaud you and i hope you'll have a nice life and great kids (if you want to have them)

ACAB

Is being black a crime or do you just arrest people for it anyway?

Do you feel confident with the level of training you have that you would be able to neutralize most armed suspects? Have you ever supplemented your training with courses from private institutions that teach TCCC and/or advanced tactics courses?

thanks man. And same to you.

parlez-vous?
vos factures sentent-elles le sirop d'érable?

Is anal probing a crime for ET in his ufo?

So why do you want to know this?
Oh, no reason.

Attached: 040226_columbine2_hmed11a.grid-6x2.jpg (474x344, 17K)

Yes. That makes ET an illegal alien.

Technically, but diplomatic immunity means they usually get away with it.

are you going to go along with the mass gun "buyouts" justin libcunt is pushing?

>thinking you have to be a kid to hate cops
only any sensible human being would think that
you cheat, you abuse, you murder without repercussions, you enforce unjust laws and turn peaceful protests in riots just because you can't keep your baton in your pants
as a whole profession, you're rats, scumbags
if you actually did your job of protecting the people and ensuring safety, instead of constantly bullying vulnerable people (god forbid you hurt someone who can actually sue you...), maybe people would respect you
in the current state of things, you're barely better than fucking militias

Trudeau = libcunt, clever wordplay there

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Genuinely just curious. I see a lot of Canadian LEOs wearing shitty BLACKHAWK! pouches on their vests or have no idea how to setup their vests. Some not carrying TQs at all. The van attacker in Toronto managed to "draw" on the arresting officer without getting shot (I know it was a phone but no way to have known that at the time). It's kind of worrying, and I know it's not a reflection of all Canadian LEOs but it seems some agencies have been giving out a lot of tacticool gear without the training to use it lately.

Not OP. I know about the Picton farm. But what's with Lookaway Lucki. Google brings up nothing

Attached: sir-this-spot-is-for-the-handicapped-only-im-a-20013247.png (500x811, 230K)

Cred Forums is full of bootlickers and corporate ass kissers nowadays

do you like poutine?

>Wanting police to be held up a higher standard is being a sovcit

>had I of been
nigga please.

Trips of truth checked

IS THIS YOU?

Attached: SlidePlayer-1.jpg (526x587, 74K)

>hurr durr cops bash and bully vulnerable people

No. I have gone up to cops before in public, having severe panic attacks asking for help. They have sat with me, given me water, calmed me down. Cops help vulnerable people, you don't see it.

Whats your stance on gun ctrl?

Some cops help vulnerable people, some take advantage of them. That's why you're always encouraged to have a lawyer before speaking to police when you're being interrogated. I know that not all policemen are bad, however the bad are protected by the system. That shouldn't be the case but it is, and I don't see the "good" police doing anything about it

is this right eh?

Attached: HuffPostCanada-1.jpg (570x455, 12K)

Arrest pedos pls

why no references to this in this thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=OcRt3YUbN0k

Thinking about snitching

the "good" and the "bad" exist in their own groups.

The good ones hate the bad ones. Apply it to your line of work. If you go complain to your boss about a coworker, what happens? probably nothing.

t. dated several good cops.

What is your definition of a criminal?
I smoke weed occasionally, it is illegal in my country.
I have had my driver's license revoked for three years due to DUI, alcohol that was.
I have received only one speeding ticket.
I park illegal regularly.
All that said, I actually respect the police

That's exactly why people get upset and don't eat up the "good cops exist" bullshit though. Nothing happens about corrupt and abusive police even though they should be held to a high standard. It's not really that hard to understand why people don't trust police. Even if some are really spergy about it

Right. But when I'm complaining about a coworker, it's because they didn't clear the paint lines or refill the hopper. When a cop is needing to report another, it's for a crime that they are getting away with. All this mindless vitriol for LEOs is disappointing to see, but I'm not going to pretend it just appeared out of nowhere.

Anyone who has ever jaywalked . It's the only way the horeshit statistic could ever be true

The police chief of our County just got busted recently with a fuckton ton of child pronography on his home computer how do you feel about that fucking dude needs to be roped up if you ask me

B-but officer user, it was only that one time

Depends, was it shota or loli?

If you look both ways to ensure safety, and it isn't a heavy traffic zone, jaywalking is entirely harmless

EuroFag local cop here. I salute you from the other side of the ocean.

How many piggies do I have to kill until the other piggies want me dead?

Attached: 1573379752243.png (282x297, 130K)

Cops are more pathetic then people who join the army. Stupid jocks that don't know what to do with there life so they let other people decide what they should do then act like it's the most noble thing.

On a scale from 1-10 how much of a racist piece of shit are you?

I'm planning to travel to the Canada/UW for tourism in a few years
if i wanna drive, how do i have to do it?
i guess there's some paperwork to do before renting a car, but where do i have to go and what do i have to do?

i fucked that up
>to the US/canada
fix'd

did you ever have to arrest somebody?

No hes canadian you fucking bellend

stop harassing us
stop calling people and lying to them about circumstances
stop setting us up
stop your oppression and abuse NOW

Do you hate niggers?

What the fuck are you doing on Cred Forums?

It saddens me this is no longer a place your job would be at risk simply for accessing this site.

Op you still here? Canadian user here and I’m curious as to how you feel about our government slowly slipping towards a tyrannical left wing government along the lines of communist Russia? I pay a lot of attention and it’s almost weekly I see small but extremely corrosive happening legally that is definitely heading that direction to set up the control system and blatant radical left wing rhetoric coming out of mainstream media sources. You have any problems with this?

Eat shit pig

Yes.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x211, 628K)

Imagine aspiring to become a property protecting, baby snatching, state zombie.

What a life.

Ask a faggot who loves cop cock almost anything

>I will not say anything that will get someone fired.

What a dumb photo, dudes got fins like he swam up but nothing else is wet. And why are cops swimming in full tac gear?

Not OP but obviously he didn't want to give himself away, this is Cred Forums