Ţ̶̡̺̟̻͊͌͊͌̉̆͊̓͘͘͜͝ͅȞ̸̡̛͎̪̼͓̟̥̤̗͇͂̿̎̂̿̓́̃͜͠͝E̸̢͕̯̞̻̓...

Ţ̶̡̺̟̻͊͌͊͌̉̆͊̓͘͘͜͝ͅȞ̸̡̛͎̪̼͓̟̥̤̗͇͂̿̎̂̿̓́̃͜͠͝E̸̢͕̯̞̻̓ ̶̡̫̘̣̼͕̠͙̺͌Ŗ̶̪̖͗̃̈́͗͛̉͑̆͠͠͝I̴̧̡͉̗̠̤̳̼̼͌̂͌̔̑̀̃̒̔͂̈͘ͅT̷̠̫̭̽̇̿̑̉̋̈́͆̔͝Ȕ̶̢̦͉̱̟̳̣̌̄̌͛͒̄ͅA̷̢̺̖͓̟͚̠̻͌̐͑̑̔͋̊̽͌͂͘͝Ļ̷̡̪̼̹͇̫̬͂̓͒́ ̶̞̬̮̰̓͘H̷̢̛̗͇̯̦̘̠̟̳͈͍̗̐̇̚A̵̬̤͐͛̈́͘Ș̶̛͔̞̹͚͚͕̞͆̉̈́̋͌͋̽̓͝͠ ̸͇̪̙̥̯͇̒̆̏̈́͝͝B̶̠̖̟͍̣͙̬͋͗͛̒̇͒̈̕Ḙ̴̡̼͂́͐G̸͔̟͆̏̿͋͆̌̀̚̚͜Ö̶̧̪̮̤̤̀̈̎̀͗̉̏͝Ṇ̷̢̮̦͉̝͖̽̑̏̇̈́̓̕̕͜͝͝Ẻ̶̢͍͇̞̩̆̑̕͘̚͝͝ ̸͇̼̓́̉͂̎͐̿͊͂͝Å̵̙̗̣͍̎̈̚͠͝͝ͅN̷̛͍̞̰͌O̴̩̪̺͍͉͗͆́N̵̮͖̙͓͔̤͉̘̱͈̰̈́͌̄͊͜ ̴͉͓̖̺̬͐̈́̂̒̓̋T̴̤̙̩̳͖̗̗̼̗͎̽̽̾̊̿̄͜͝ͅH̶̨̀͋͋͒͒̐̽̋̀͐̉̀͜Ē̸̢̛̟̤͌͆̊͊̿́̏̍̚͠R̶̮̙͍͔̠͉̟̳̠̫̪̾͆͜͝E̵̞̥̻̹̫̽̀̑̊̿̑̉͝ ̸͔̭̪͙̠͙̹͖͊̐͜I̵̡̧̛̫͍͓͈̻̩͙̳̿̈́̎̾͋̀S̵̩͂͆̈̽̃̆ ̵̧͙̱̼̞̮̩̯̘̞̼͊̄̄̊͐͗͐͛̈́͂Ņ̸̩̝͈͕̯̟̟̰̈́̉̐͑͘͜ͅȌ̶̙̩̀̈̈́̀͐͠ ̸̨̙̞̣̤̥̮̻̌̑̃̃͠͝E̸̤͌̔̔͝S̵̡̫͕͓͕̪̆̃̈̇̔̓C̶̨͍͔̫͔͚̗̈́̎̿̃͘A̶͚̩͉̭͙̘̟̤̙͔̣͂̄͑̊̆͘͝ͅP̷̟͕͉̼̙̻͎̈̓͌͛͜Ē̸͉͔͓̈́̀͂̈́̌͒̑̚͝ ̶̧̛̞̣̤̞͌̐̆͂̎͒̓F̸̨͕̹͔͉̯̜̺͎̱͛̈̃͊͂̀̐̂̍̚͘R̸͙̠̯̈̂͊̃͗̍O̶̪̹̝̭͔̻̣͖̻̗̔̌͠M̴͔̜͓̗̣̞̩͉̮̈́̽͋͗̌̒͘͜͝ͅ ̸̛̬̫̝̻͚̗͉̺̋̀͊̐͆̍̄̉̈́͘͝Y̶͉̊͒̋̈́́́́̃̾Ŏ̸̟̞͖͍̐̓͐͊̿̆̔̓̈̌͠Ǘ̴̱̤͍͙̖̃̃̄̌̊̏͝͠R̷̼̥̳̙̓̈͜͝ ̴̢̺̗̘̪̰͖̜͖͙͙̽̆͜͝Ṡ̷̳͉͖̞̻̑͛̐̃Ỉ̴̡̡̖̦̳̩͈̭̝͖͋̎̑̔Ñ̵̡͎̥̈̌̑̈́̔̇͜͝S̴̢̡̬̝̪̪̪̪͓͇̟̔͂͑̈́͗͑͛͛͊͜͝

Attached: 2e7d9bd05656bf0d240673e0d2651913.jpg (568x720, 31K)

gay

Ń̴̡̧̛͓̮͚̯̝̪̱̝͈̦̫̝͖̟͚̣͙̝̹͎̰̣̪̗͍̼̠̙͓̞̗͚͖̝̖̻̟̥̩͕͙̦̙̻̯̹͈͙͗̀̎̈́̊̓͛̉͗̈́̈́̀̂̈́̀͒͛̊̊̓͛̓̃́́́̃͊́̂̽́̐̄̍̂͘̕͘ͅR̸̡̢̨̡̛̺̞̼͇̖͙̳̗̟͓͇͕̥̼̟̤̼͎̠̥̫̟͔͙͎̥̹͍̟̓̂͗̂̈́̂͐̀̀̑̋̒̓̄͌̓̓͌̂̎͋̒̄̄̈́͂̓́̋͂̒̇̈́̔̉̊̌̈̓͂̃́̉̆̌͑̕̚̚͜͝͝ͅŢ̴̢̨̛͖͖̫̘̹̪̤͙̤̥̣̹̜͎̫͇̗̠̟̳̜̹̤̩̖͉͕͓̫̝̗̜̹̃̈̆́̉͂̊̀̔̓͑̿͆̇̓͛̄̄͒̄͌͊̓̊̓̈̈̃́͋̆̆͑͛̎͆̿̒̽̇̀̔̕͜͜͝͝ͅI̴̧̛̦͙̝̖̙͕̳͋̾̏͋͊̋̿͋̋̈́̃͂̓̿̍̏͛̽͆̏͑̀́͛͛́̊̐̍̚͝͝͝͝͝͝Ą̶̡̨̧̛̱̬̳̰̯͖͓̰̘̟̝͚̤͍̰̳͙͚͙̬̙̖̥͉̮̗̺̯̈́͌̌͆̽̓́͋̔͗͛͌̒͂͋̐̍͌̂͆̄̆̍͛̋͒͐̒̔̆́͊͊͌̒͒̀̓̇͑͋͆͂͒̏́͒͋̔̑̂͊͌̎̿͂̕̕͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅJ̸̢̢̢̛̛̰̣̤̘̺͇̰̪̩̰̰̼̫̗̩̦̤̫͉̯̪͎̘̭͉̺̝̙̭͖͔̠̦̣̗̗̯͎̬̺̦̰̞͈͓͚̤̭̭̫͈̪͉̉̋̃͌͗͆̋́̉̽̍̂̒̋̈́͐̉̒̐̄͐̃̑̇͛̏͐̽̾̀̊̉̀̽̽̋͐͐̀̓̋̀̀̈́͌̍̈́̓͆͒̀̀̈́͊͐̕̚͘͜͝͝͝

That's what she said

who said i wanted to escape my sins?

i embrace them
i was born in them
molded by them

and now i that i am at full strength, being sinful all my life peaking right now
oh god help me to be even more sinful to overcome the dread of going to heaven

hell is the place to be this time of the year and to be honest with all the sickos / pervs and drug dealers down there .... man that's gotta be one hell of a party

so go ahead
smite me you bitch, i'll just go downstairs and fuck up for all eternity while being high on smack and choking you while you end up sniffeling on hitlers dick

so bring it on bitch

İ̸̧̯̪͈͉̼̮ ̷̧̨͎͐̑́͂̄͝W̶̛̫̞̬͉̞̖͎͖̝̰̗̊͛̈́̃̋͘͝Ĩ̴̡̤͍̔̽̀̍͆͝ͅL̷̨̛͚̫̖͕̱̱̐̂̽͒̑L̷̨̨̛̻̜̬̻͕͎̟̮̽̊̓̈́̿̈́̾̔̑͘̕ ̶̥̇́̇͒B̴̻͕̥̗̯̤͌̊̀͛̉̏́͆͝E̴͈̪̜͝ ̷͈͍͉̤̭̤͎̙̯̩͈̑̀̂̔̀ͅA̷̛̠̽̿̈́̒́̂̇̈́̈́̐͜͜͝ͅW̸͕̌͑͗̈́̾͆͝A̴͕̙̯͇̘̻͆̍̕Í̸̢̭͔̥̯̪̬̺͋̂̏̉̃̃̿̚͘T̵̛̰̺̼́̈́̓̄̈̎̎̈́̕İ̴̧̺͔̰̮͍͓̩̦͇̥͇̓̍͑̏͝N̴̢̝͚̫͍̟̥̜̪̙̫̓́̆͆͐̈́̌̕ͅͅG̶̛̖̟̫̜͉̞̹̯̗̫̟̼̎͑͊͛͌̍͊̀̂̏̃͝ ̷̤̱͊͋̂̓͐̕Y̴̧̛̳̤͎̮̘̒̆͌̊̓Ơ̷̧͍͓͕̖͉̝͎͍͖̥̐ͅŰ̶̌̾̈́̂͊͜͝ͅR̷̗̤͑̈́̀̄̐̇̓̒̕͝ ̶̤͕͑̓̿͗͂̈́̂͐̉̿Å̶̮̜̩͇͙͚̙̭̺̖͎̾̏̈́͆̈́Ṙ̴̛͎̭̒͑̑̀̑̓̾̈͛͘͠R̷̡̎͐̆͗͒͝Į̷̧̻̼̭̣̗͚͍̹̜͆̉̈͜͝V̶̡̢̼̥͖̣̭̩̻͛͂̌͆̈́̚Ą̸̳͍̱̞̘̰͎̰́͆̿̿̑̃͌̓̋́̚Ļ̶̳̹̫͎͚͐̂ ̴̨̛͙̼͈̩̮̼͇͓̈́́̿́͜ͅÃ̵͖̟͔̫̌͌̊̀͘H̶̡̛͈̩̪̪̻̦̞̰͚̞̓̃̐̾̋̀͛͜A̵͉͖̪̓͆͛͑̿̍̒̑͝H̵̘͓͓̺͉͓͂͒̈̋̽̋̈͜Ȃ̸̧̮̼̼̻͈̠̆̒̐̇̑̀H̵͔̘̽̈́͑̋̀̈̍̈́Ä̷̹̫̰̯͙͓̯́́̋̽̀͛͒͜A̵̰͇̻̤̭̮̐̉͌H̶͓͊̈́A̸̻͖̻̜̓͑͑́̇̀̆̒̍̚̚H̴̨̛̫͓̺̔͒͆͐̇͘̚Ã̶̺͈͖̻̺̇͂̔̏͌̈́͊̕

Attached: 2405613720_be6aea5425_b.jpg (767x1024, 168K)

okay
get into the stockings and put out the lube till i get there hon

Are you the lord of edges?

can anybody actually explain what makes the the text do this? im genuinely ignorant about web code and curious.

Nope just bored

there is an online converter for that ...
don't got a link on that though ...

UMMMM HUMMMMM AYO SATAN SMELL LIEK ASS AHAAAAH shiet

Attached: 148e40becb25c2b47d78bd96b92a3e85.jpg (736x1092, 104K)

That's the smell of rotten flesh

This would make a copypasta.

Search for Zalgo and you'll find what you're looking for user.

imo i started a little to uncreative

>who said i wanted to escape my sins?
>i embrace them
>i was born in them
>molded by them

most obvious steal kek
but the rest came out fine so ... i guess it could work

thank you for your kind compliment Cred Forumsro

The what now

the ritual has begone user, there is no escape from your sins

THE RITUAL HAS BEGONE user THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM YOUR SINS

Attached: IMG_20.jpg (2112x3358, 698K)

>Zalgo
>Zalgo
>Zalgo
He comes from the spaces in between.
>Zalgo
>Zalgo
>Zalgo

This is the real way

this is da wey

"THE RITUAL HAS BEGONE" user

where bro?

damn those trips ...

>where bro?
well just follow your sins and then take a right
at the orphanage where they sell the kids to the clintons
if you got to the burned down church you have gone too far
just keep your eyes peeled for a rotten tree wich grew around a corpse and follow the trail of fetuses there
then you'll hav to go downstairs a while