>Biggest secret of my life
>None of her friends know about us
>None of my friends know about us
>Serious talks about how we transition our relationship once she's 18
>A full year of sketchy sex
>More emotional attachment
>Gooey, cheesy love talk
>muh heart
>New years day 2020, she says we should take a break (she's 16 now)
>She's afraid she can't keep the secret once she's 18
>Says we can talk again when shes 18
>That's ~ 1.5 years of radio silence
>Me, being older than 16, understand how the "break" thing works in reality
>Realize she may find someone she likes more in the mean time
>Realize there may never be an "us" again
>I love her so much, I quickly support her suggestion
>Few words are exchanged before we stop talking
>Be me, here and now
>Having a hard time
>So many questions
>Dense ball of emotional stress
>Only relationship I've had since highschool
>Can't talk to anyone I know about it
>Feeling stuck in a tight box with my loud emotions

Cred Forumsros... she was amazing. So chill, emotionally intelligent, good work ethic. Way better (more developed) of a person than any of the girls my age.

Still better developed/more mature than the women I've dated more than twice her age.

I'm having are really hard time losing my qt, especially because none of my friends or family can know.

I just want to talk about it. Can any of you relate? Been in a similar position?

Attached: 1578582051095.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga you in your 20s fallin in love with a bitch barely in high school just kill yourself fr

TL/DR
I secretly dated an underage girl for over a year. Now that we've stopped talking, I'm having a hard time, as I can't reveal the secret to friends or family.

So I'm here to talk with the Cred Forumsoys.

>I quickly support her suggestion
You deserve this, you utter mong.

Attached: CFodABuW8AAUB0A.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

alpha babe

Faggot.

Yeah, I know. I've felt that for a long time. But age aside, she's a quality gal.

lmao she found someone else to fuck
probably realized the mistake she'd made and never wanted to actually be seen with you

Elaborate for the mong?

Yeah.. that's what I figured. I just didn't think she was this smart/manipulative to break it off this way. Like she knows the exact way to end it with the least friction.

I think this is a thread posted as part of a sting to try and catch potential predators.

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png (1200x1236, 676K)

You're an adult with a similar brain capacity as a child. There's no hope for you. You'll never be the silver fox with an 18 year old trophy girl. You're just a stunted autist, and a child even realized that

Nah m8...

I've had a similar situation but I didn't sleep with her until 18. We never took a break but she cheated on me eventually. Girls tend to take a hard turn in college for the worse. Now shes unattractive and has a nonwhite kid and I'm glad things turned out how they did. Just accept it was never going to work out. Go lift some weights, the iron will make you feel better.

Serves you right for being a pathetic frogposter.

Not a child, a teenager.

>None of her friends know about us
dont lie to yourself

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Is there any hope of curing my retardation?

I've realized recently that my social presence is fucked. Feel like a total outcast. Creepy, weird. Fuck m8..

Kys OP.

Thanks for the advice my guy... Helps.

glowing so hard you can see the niggers from miles of distance...

Suicide really is the only hope for you. Everyone likes a Loli, but only a true yard thinks they love one

>Realize she will find someone she thinks she likes more in the mean time
>Realize there will never be an "us" again
ftfy

Also, boy, did you ever fail her shit test. If you had slapped the shit out of her, put a baby in her, and gotten her parents' permission to marry, you'd have been golden. Instead, you've condemned her to a life of meaningless hookups until she cons some beta to marry her in her 30s when she's all used up and her hormone are screaming at her to reproduce before she dried up totally. Good job, you hapless fuck.

Yeah.. things were for sure stagnating. Only so many cheesy words to exchange before running out of mindlessly cute things to say to pass the time.

>the iron will make you feel better.
Based.

Just let her go it's not worth waiting over a girl shell forget you and honestly it's better since your older she won't turn on you and things could be worse better a heartbreak then ruining your life as a sexual predator and going to jail . I was in your same position and I'm glad I got away from it ain't no pussy worth your whole life thrown away but the sneaking and everything makes the sex better tho

Even though she was great, she wasn't worth having a baby with all suoer young and unprepared. Also didn't think she was worth marrying at this age, thus revealing my fuckedupness to friends and family.

I think about that too, dooming her to being lost to shit guys like that. But hey.. If you love something, let it go. A year and a half is plenty of time for a person to grow/change. I may not like who she's become by then, and vis versa.

But if she is still single, and willing to talking again, it will be like meeting a whole new person. And that's how we'll have to play it off, repressing our earlier memories.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to marry her. If marriage is guaranteed misery, I'd be glad to be miserable with her for a lifetime.

>But if she is still single, and willing to talking again, it will be like meeting a whole new person
>Don't get me wrong, I'd love to marry her.
Have you gone complete and utterly mental, mate?
Someone kill this fool and deliver him from his own moronic self.

Attached: 050.jpg (3801x6047, 1.88M)

>she wasn't worth having a baby with all suoer young and unprepared.
For 150,000 years, until the last ~150 years, the women of our species had babies at her age just fine.
>If you love something, let it go.
Weak.
>A year and a half is plenty of time for a person to grow/change.
She will have had a metric tonne of new dicks by then. You'll be a vague memory. You fucked up.

a simp is born everyday

Attached: tl;dr ''I've hit the wall, plz help''.jpg (754x1530, 305K)

Back in 2018 just after my 22nd birthday I met the love of my life (she was 16 back then) and we've been in a relationship ever since, she's 18 now and I'm 23 so I can kiiiinda relate to your situation.
I know how you should feel, and it's real shitty, but I believe if you're planning on having a long term relationship with this girl, you have to take the break, she needs to get involved with other dudes (sadly) or you run the risk of her resenting you in a few years because you're the only guy she's ever been with. I don't know if I'm making a lot of sense since I'm kind of blasted rn, but I'm here for you, user.

Yeah, I figure I just got to flat out forget about the possibility of a future with her.
The hardest part is getting her out of my head and heart. It's hard, but doable.

That forsure was a paranoia, her deciding to turn on me one day. At some point, I completely lost the desire for underage ass, and told her that I'm no longer attracted to her, and that we should split. Multiple times my paranoia caused me to have the conversation with her, that we should split. That's where it was ethically/morally challenging for me. Once I was over the craze from young, hormone saturated pussy, I realized I really really like the person she was. Still, more moral battlegrounds.
>Was I robbing this girl of her yourh and innocence?
>Is it more *wrong* to disobey the law, or to go against my heart?
>Is society the fucked one, or am I?

It's definitely a relief that's over. But muh love.

Also yes, the fear and adrenaline made the sex intense. But even that wore off after a while.

>If you love something, let it go.
This is what happens when you take advice from women. Never take that shit seriously bro.

I fucked up? What else was I supposed to do? I'm not like 90% of the cucks who kick and scream untill they get what they want.

If she was feeling that way, begging her to stay was only going to make the inevitable separation worse.
Do you really think convincing her to keep on my dick would have been the right move?

You're making good sense m8. That was part of my fears too. Being her only lover for her whole life, I'd feel like I'm robbing her of critical life experience best case scenario. Worst case, she gets resentful, cheats, and all the shitty.

Honestly, if I manage to find a girl BETTER than her, I won't be sore in the slightest. And if she find a guy BETTER than me, well fuck, but good for her.

Ideally as fuck, we only meet lame people in the inbetween, and still see eachother as an oasis when the time comes.

But yeah, glad for the break for multiple reasons. But the separation is still tough.

Thanks for being here.

No, you fucking pillock, but you don't "support" her decision and don't appease her by playing into her little "it's just a break" game.
You tell her that if she goes she's gone for good and you at least get to keep some of your fucking dignity.

Attached: 9.jpg (1124x1600, 388K)

kys OP

Attached: 6ed.gif (283x230, 760K)

I’ve seen plenty of vile stuff in my time, but nothing disgusts me more than you. And cops who get mad when I piss in their donuts.

Attached: F0D66BD6-716B-4BE9-81AD-B0B57656FDE1.png (260x371, 161K)

That's exactly what I mean man, if I was in your situation I'd definitely prefer to take the pain now instead of forcing her to continue with the relationship (which some faggots somehow think is the 'alpha' thing to do) and possibly end up damaging her and getting cheated on.
As you say, let's just hope you two have some casual sex and meet some people but still manage to have a relationship when you both feel the time is right.
Stay strong m80, I'll lurk around for a bit to check if you need anything else.

Guy, I never told her it was just a break. She brought that phrasing to the table, and I made it clear that breaks rarely ever work out like that. Made it clear to her that this is going to be rough for me because I've got to accept that she's gone for good.
I'm not the oblivious hopeful wanker you may think.

Again, her reasoning for the break was that, she's afraid she couldn't keep the secret safe. That secret is a damn big deal to me. So if she thinks it will be compromised, then I don't want to keep her in the same routine. I've built some strong friend circles. All of that would come crashing down if they all learned the truth about me. I'm not the hopeless romantic that will sacrifice a score of strong friends just for 1 relationship.

Now I'm starting to see how I'm just a wahmburger. Can't have it both ways. But this is exactly why I wanted to talk to someone, to the Cred Forumsros. Seeing your own thoughts spelled out really helps a person realize how much of an idiot they're being.

You're the best user. Real feels over here. Means alot. Glad you get it.

Everyone here except the kys posters should burn.

Attached: FB_IMG_1579678616308.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Oh yeah? Sounds like something a twelve-year-old newfag would say. If you think I'm the most disgusting thing, you haven't seen Jack shit yet princess. I'd love to hear more about the vile shit you've seen pussy.

>Guy, I never told her it was just a break
"Guy", I never said you did.
>Made it clear to her that this is going to be rough for me because I've got to accept that she's gone for good
>I'm not the oblivious hopeful wanker you may think.
Ya bleedin' muppet, you just keep digging your own grave over here.
>Again, her reasoning for the break was that, she's afraid she couldn't keep the secret safe.
And you bought that bollocks? This coming from the bloke that not a breath ago said he wasn't a total wanker?

I'm done with your stupid arse, piss the bloody hell off and snuff yerself out.

Attached: 29739146_231833550893486_3330018303572705280_n.jpg (750x747, 57K)

Except for the obvious trolls and weak gutted, y'all have been a real help. Really appreciate it guys. Therapeutic session complete. I'll lurk in case any other faggots have something to say.

Who would have thought that Cred Forums would be more effective in one hour than 8 hours of counseling with a "professional".

oh, tough guy over here.

Attached: Blinking Miku.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Attached: giphy.gif (256x192, 384K)

Oi m8, some people are capable of giving the benefit of the doubt. Some people are capable of letting go. I don't entirely buy those Bullock's, that's why there's many questions leftover. But it is what it is.

Do you really think it would have been rainbows and unicorns to strong-arm her into sticking around?

Glad I could be of some help, dude.
Now, you have a year and a half to focus solely on yourself, so it's time to study a ton, get better jobs, do a fuckload of drugs and fuck randos, and/or whatever else floats your boat. Having a relationship is amazing, but it is also can get a bit too time consuming, so yeah.
Cheers

Fuhgk.. Fag hit a nerve. Way more fucked up things going on than my questionable heterosexual love life.

Attached: 1578768450993.png (230x237, 50K)

Cheers. Probs going to do less drugs, more self development. Told her that I'm going to get buff and get money so that, even if she is with someone, I'll be irresistible when the time comes.

Oh, lord, you care about a woman's feelings? Get your T levels checked. Women are basically big children all their lives. You failed to control yours.
heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html

Not him, but girls are just moody depending on their cycle and if you let them get away with stupid shit during the 50% of the month they don't like you as much you aren't helping yourself. She could have still broken up but at least it is more definite and satisfying than

>n-no we can take a break maybe it will work out one day thats fine

She will just sleep with other people that way. Unfortunately OP seems ok with that so there's not much to say here. He is better off anyway in this case though, she's clearly not going to work out.

So being alpha here means apeing out and dragging along anyway? Sounds about right.

Do you imply T levels are inversely proportionate to emotional IQ?

>can any of you relate?

No. I may be a useless fuck, but I’ll never be able to relate to someone as useless and retarded as you.

I guess I just don't give enough fux to try to cling on to this one little peanut forever. She's a good little peanut, for sure. Maybe I'm apathetic, just letting her wash away. Honestly feels pretty zen, letting her go. There's very many other women. And they're very many years left for the possibility of reconnecting.

I know, I know. Women are centuries underdevelopment, and shouldn't be trusted with their own thoughts. But fug, I can hope peanut is intelligent enough to do what's right by her. I believe in her.

Inb4 GAAAYYYYYY

Sorr mn

>quality girl
>just turned 16
Yeah courts would call that something else

Attached: FDFB3CD3-BD04-47B5-9DFA-D08811F26CBE.jpg (519x485, 57K)

I don't feel that guilty, as age of consent gets lower in other civilized/1st world nations.

Definitely, just look at the vocabulary.

>3rd world shitholes as reference
Nah you’re just a predator who hangs around high schools trying to rape young girls, save your sugar coated bullshit for the soy brained reddit anons

Glownigger.

Lol, you sound mad

I posted it on a feels thread but it expired shortly after. If image is unreadable I'll
re-wright it is someone requests.

Attached: Screenshot_20200122_013134_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg (720x1560, 689K)