Every single time i walk outside my first thought is to look up and see whats going on...

Every single time i walk outside my first thought is to look up and see whats going on. Some people never look up or even question wtf is happening. we are on a planet full of diverse life and there is nothing else like us discovered. How can people not think/care about the void we call space or what human beings even are.

Attached: Orbital_Debris_ESA-879x485.jpg (879x485, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyz0NpURbGY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pole shift real?

Wtf no one wants to think about that it's despeessing

Bump before I respond

bump

how can people question so much things that
they have no impact on unless you are super smart
but even then you would have to give up most of ur life
for the smallest discovery / scientific achievement

I understand that but my real question is why isnt the whole "what are we" "why are we" the single most important question for every single human. Its very weird to me because i question wtf is even happening almost every single day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyz0NpURbGY

ur wasting time don't
it's not like most people don't care
they just know they can't get the answer

technology will give us the answers we seek but it will take time. My guess is that we (the universe) are part of another organism.

Lots of medical helicopters around my town due to the flight path from a nearby hospital so I'm always looking at them go by

Attached: D8Ju8yLWsAsqwnb.jpg large.jpg (630x776, 67K)

We live inside Azathoth.

Explain? Synchronicity today has made me encounter that word three times now. Care to elaborate on it?

A lot of effort is spent to keep most people from asking these kinds of questions and to keep those that stubbornly do anyway from ever having the open and clear mind to entertain the thoughts necessary to make inroads on the topic.

not OP but ...
Azathoth, also known as the Blind Idiot God, the Daemon Sultan, and the Nuclear Chaos, is the overarching antagonist of the Cthulhu Mythos, created by the late horror-fantasy writer H. P. Lovecraft.

get into astronomy. I bet there's a club or university around you that might have a time when you can look through their telescopes.

I do this all the time and whenever I try to talk to anyone about it they look at me funny, I don't think many of us do this, or if we do we don't talk about it. Knowing your insignificance is in my opinion an alternative to happiness, because when you're happy and you realise that you're happy, it loses its sheen and sort of stops. That's not the case when you ponder stuff like this

Oh I see, and presumably in Lovecraft's universe we all live inside this Chaos god? Cause that's what I've been hearing too. Kind of reminds me of Warhammer 40K how all creatures including humans are progressively diluted versions of the creations of the Chaos Gods yet the Chaos Gods are the primary antagonists of humans. Both are just rehashes of the Hermetic Demiurge though.

I have this hunger to understand what is happening but there is obviously only so much i can do.

Don't let anything stop you from changing your mind, that's all I can tell you. I went from being an atheist materialist similar to where you seem to be at, exploring science, going to university then began exploring more esoteric stuff. If your mind is not bogged down by bias, fears, and prejudices of entertaining outlandish ideas you'll encounter data points and later connections to these points that will rock your world. Those internal obstacles are one thing, the external criticism of others will equally prevent your further progression. Especially if you gain some acclaim for being one kind of thinker whether that being some religious/pious type or hardcore skeptic professor.

Oh also, come to /x/

Ive been at this stage for a while now and im always looking for more info to keep feeding my mind but its tough to find real information nowadays. It all started when my father told me about radio waves and how they travel far away from our planet. He explained how if there was another life form out there that was able to receive/decode these waves that they could hear/see whats being broadcasted back on earth. I remember looking up at the sky and that was the first time i said "WTF"

damn I want some of those data points

example of one of the world rocking connections?

We all live on a blue marble circling around a giant plasma ball in an unfathomable huge space filled with similar systems rotating around a centerpoint thats likely gigantic hole in space time thats devouring everything that gets to close. And you don't believe in wonders.

you're having an existential crisis. im guessing you're somewhere between 18-25? you have to accept it and try to find solace in the little things. things you can control.

Attached: 1579500872825.jpg (1045x1045, 84K)

not 18-25 and not a crisis. Just really interested in what no one is asking.

Attached: △ ☆ 1544361060557.jpg (426x426, 50K)

Attached: △ ☆ 1578715847075.jpg (768x960, 97K)

I like these. They're so bad

Jesus you guys are retarded.

The first picture is obviously an exaggeration so people get what they mean when talking about junk in space.
When compared to the earth on this scale you won't see it because it's smaller than the pixels.

They know that. It's just bait posting for dipshits.

Am I the only one who looks at humans from an outside pov and cant help but this think we are fucking odd creatures?

>How can people not think/care about the void we call space or what human beings even are
because most people are either too stupid, too self-absorbed or too wired in to the daily grind that they dont take the time to think about such things.
instead they're too busy thinking about instagram, facebook, Greg at work who's being a cockhead and what they're gunna watch on Netflix tonight.

with you, I often find myself staring at my hands and freak myself out. I also suffer from derealisation sometimes and shit gets fuckin weird. I've been driving before and fully lost concepts of what people are, what cars are etc.

NASA employee here.

Space junk is an increasing problem that we're yet to have a concrete solution to. The reason WHY it's a problem though is because the more shit there is up there the larger chance of a cascade effect of space debris fucking EVERYTHING in LEO in the largest snowball effect we've seen in decades. Ever seen the movie Gravity? Deal is, if we don't deal with it soon chances are all satellites in orbit will go kaput and we'll ALL be sent back to the 70's. Basically

Do you think ants care about what's going on in the world above them?

Dont ask why you be OP just be