Thoughts on this man?

Thoughts on this man?

Attached: asd.jpg (636x421, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bnMAh-0wmhg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsuTCRevKtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Completely honest? I don't care if he actually raped those kids.
He could have molested every single kid he ever made eye contact with and I still wouldn't have cared.
The Thriller album is what I'll remember him for.

Attached: 14 (2).jpg (750x1133, 134K)

Dudes been dead for 11 years why tf do people still care about what he did or what type of person he was. Hate him all you want but people are just punching the air at this point. Just enjoy his songs or not and just let go

Because people love riding that morality high horse. They tried to kill his legacy when he was still living but couldn't, so they keep trying even now that he's dead.

Attached: [laughs in cackling].gif (400x225, 1.96M)

If you want an honest answer, some of us are more interested in the art than the artist.

what folder do I save this to?

Attached: imp.jpg (600x800, 176K)

He literally shat gold.

RIP King

That's what I don't understand are they expecting a reaction out of a dead man or are they just that butthurt that they're trying to project their hate onto others by telling us who he is or what he did. Like idgaf honestly.

I assume most just want money. His name is still worth ridiculous amounts of it.

For sure

Dude is rolling in his grave, why would you bother thinking about him anyways.

Attached: 1579634139260.png (408x332, 44K)

This fucking ass eater died on my birthday so I have to hear about a gay little kid diddler on my FUCKING birthday every year.

And then on top of it all, I was getting free admission to Disney World for a while and I loved seeing Captain EO. Now I can't even listen to his music without thinking about him nose deep in some kid's butthole.

What a fucking disappointment.

Attached: 949647a01ea4bae93d1f797a5400310c.jpg (380x380, 21K)

This faggot made me like some pop songs. Thats why they call him the King.

Attached: Goat.gif (321x240, 487K)

well, he was called king of pop for a reason...

what if I told
yo u .. . .. 1?
> End
> Sim

Don’t be ignorant

>crys about his birthday and disneyland
Are you the kid who got his ass ate?

Attached: 1545886032293.jpg (474x360, 20K)

Love him, another victim of the big jew.

youtu.be/bnMAh-0wmhg

Attached: images (2).jpg (617x497, 21K)

Based

Attached: mick.jpg (600x785, 60K)

A god! An immortal soul. A legend. He will only ever be positive for me.
Plus take the word of a crack head now adult... yea sure he just made you play with your ass and just wank...

>Thoughts on this man?

he's pretty fly for a white guy.

he died while i was in florida
and i was like
man, fuck florida on MULTIPLE levels

He probably fucked a couple kids, but he was probably fucked as a kid too. we know he got slapped around by his dad and he essentially forced the Jackson 5 to perform so he could get paid so it wouldn't surprise me if a few talent agents slipped a cheeky finger in him. Dude was a messed up human being and its a shame he couldn't really get the help he needed. I fucking hate his music though I can't deny it's well written and performed after all he was a musical prodigy, but it's just not my thing.

wAS HE A jEW PLAY THING ?

Attached: $ 1544067267870.jpg (908x692, 118K)

That dude singed and danced pretty gud.

Not gay
Not a pedo
Didn't want to become white (vitiligo)
Had some surgeries, some because he had to, some because of body image issues. Most likely way fewer than people think
Dealt with health issues throughout his life and still delivered as the greatest entertainer of all time

And on top of all that, was incredibly based & redpilled: m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsuTCRevKtA

literally heard "billy jean" for about 20 seconds, thats the only time I've ever heard his music and it sounded like shit.

kek, this is why parents tell their kids not to pick their noses.

Attached: 4911392_7763382565.jpg (500x375, 76K)

Attached: got your nose.jpg (180x270, 7K)

He's a nonce.

orly

yeah well!?
you're a
pansy
m,f >
> fairy