Well Cred Forumsros. I may be losing my virginity tomorrow. Tinder thot. Any tips?

Well Cred Forumsros. I may be losing my virginity tomorrow. Tinder thot. Any tips?

Attached: 20200122_215137.jpg (1080x1335, 548K)

For your first time? Don't expect too much.

Try and remember that sex is overrated and you'll probably have a better time. My first time having sex I remember feeling like "That's it? Really? This isn't all that different from jerking off???"

If she is experienced just let her guide you for the most part. Don't do anything retarded.

don't have sex, it's against god

>tip i saw years ago

It's lower than you think

Just be yourself. Don’t try too hard & definitely don’t make the mistake I did by hitting them.

don't. wait until marriage. unironically saying this as a non-virgin who fucked a thot and regrets it even though everything went well

Use protection and lube. Start suuuper slow. Communicate. Dont try to talk dirty, i mean communicate how you feel.

Kiss the neck. Stimulate the clit very gently. Dont be rough on it.

Only get rough and start fucking when she asks which if you start gentle she will.

Don’t fart. Probably a turnoff, I wouldn’t know though since I’m a virgin.

hahaha fuck that is actually really, really solid advice. It is 100% lower than you think.

Well if it isn’t Glenn Quagmire. How you doin? giggity giggity goo.

Condoms. Don't catch some shit from these whores.

Sexpert over here, totally not a virgin.

Attached: 82FFDE14-6642-4CD3-8A40-44C22F61B26C.png (747x525, 265K)

Ive only slept with three women. One was a chubby German girl who tried to kill us both. Second was a vietnamese immigrant who barely spoke English but was a good cook. She wanted me to convert to Catholicism and also hated my family. Third is this middle eastern broad i met on tinder. Im in love with her but shes fucking other guys. Polyamorous or some shit so i gotta move on before I catch the germ.

The point is. Three very different women, all three liked to get fucked the same way.

German girl story?

Actually a good call with tinder thots.

My roommate/bestfriend went on a sex rampage after he broke up with his year long gf. It took a little over 1 month for him to catch chlamydia.

Months later and he still is taking anti-biotics trying to get rid of it. Be safe out there.

Jerk off beforehand so you don't nut too fast. God speed OP

We were both 19. Met at community college.

On our second date she went down on me, it was my first sexual experience, she had been blowing some guy but he ghosted her so she was desperate to find someone.

We waited almost a year before having sex. So it was an amazing year of oral sex. Im taking twice a week. We left community college and transferred to the same university. Also we got jobs at the same store at the mall. So we were spending every minute together. Classes, work, home, etc.

She stopped eating, stopped bathing, stopped taking care of herself in every way, started to joke about suicide a lot. She started throwing tantrums, trashed our place.

So i said, get a therapist or we break up (we are 22 at this point). She says no therapist, lets stop using birth control and start a family. Im not even done with college yet. So i break up with her. We have amazing, brutal breakup sex for a couple days until i find a cz-sp01 in her room, she breaks down and says she was going to kill herself when i left. She smacked me around a bit so i left before shit ended any worse

Attached: download (1).jpg (258x195, 6K)

What this user said Sex is okay, its not great if your partner isnt into it, might as well be fucking a doll that you loaded up with warm lube. Sex is best when you have an emotional attachment honestly. I'm going through a divorce with my wife and have fucked 3 different tinder thots, it wasn't really that great because there was no connection, but I mean, its sex.

Cont.

A week later i went to my favorite bar with the guys. She was there with some guy, grabbing his crotch, giggling and making out in front of me.

I ran outside and threw up. I was pretty mentally fucked after realizing i had been abused by her and was repressing the trauma. I got therapy, i feel really good now.

The vietnamese rebound also helped me get over it.

Pic related, Asian ex. That was an easy breakup she served her purpose.

Attached: 20181029_152647-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.04M)

Echo'ing the use a condom, this can't be stressed enough.

Sex is far more than a penis in a vag (it can include sharpies in the pooper and time stamps too)... none the less saturate yourself in the moment, I can say my first time rocked and I was nervous as fuck but allow the passion to flow.

Has she commited seppuku or is she still alive now? Also godspeed for getting out of that OP

Shes alive, apparently making great money in real estate.

Yeah you can have fun with someone but things can change, you ignore their mental illness for too long and youll get hurt. So much like using a condom. Also be careful of dicking down a crazy.

We all learn though. It is the way.

I've had sex w tons of women. Like probably around 70 idk anymore. It's not worth it at all. Finds a girl you actually like. Tinder is a terrible way to meet someone unless you are only looking for a one night stand or Fwb situation

100% this.
Condoms definitely reduce sensitivity as well so you'll probably last longer. Use some lube w it they can be dry