Rekt rekt

Rekt rekt

Attached: 1579715059909.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ62SWoR6AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a more hardcore rekt video than this one? I've seen pretty much everything, from dogs to kids, but nothing comes close to this Hell. And everyone seems to agree

Alallala

Attached: 1578480113790.webm (266x480, 1.83M)

You have to see the cartel execution of a father and son. they cut out the kids heart while he’s alive and make his dad watch. Then they kill his dad. Probably the most fucked up shit I ever watched

Link? I mean yeah it sounds ruthless, but there isn't much suffering the way you describe it. The kid probably died fast

It’s fucked up bro. Just google kid flayed by cartel. Should be on best gore. I can’t unsee that shit man.

>Just google
I'd rather not end up on some watchlist

Also it Looked like it took the kid about 5 minutes or so to die because they had to cut through his chest and ribs. Poor kid was tied up. Couldn’t fight it or anything

That and the guy who's dick and balls are eaten by a dog. That's pretty good as well.

I guess you’re right Just look on best gore.

That's real EYEPOPPIN to see honestly.

Yes I made a pun fuck me.

Attached: 1584db6d14bef786fc0b6672487b3f30e780eb1e123c0f62238aa3736b0352fb.webm (536x370, 1.84M)

people underestimate how long it takes to kill someone with a knife

After reading why they did that to him He deserved it. He raped a little girl. The pit bull ate his dick and balls.

True. The human body can go through a lot of stress whether it’s blunt force trauma or penetrating wound. It’s amazing. Been in the medical field for 8 years

I dont trust anything cartels say. That whole raping a young girl is their go to excuse. For all we know that was the brother of some deadbeat who didnt pay up.

>He raped a little girl.
No matter what people say you can't prove ANYTHING unless it's videotaped. In those countries people get brutally tortured and killed over some rumors. There is no investigation.

When you are into watching rekt videos but are too scared to Google something. Wtf, ok...

Doesn't have to be proven, if your little niece or cousin came running, crying explaining how something terrible happened, I doubt you are gonna say, SHOW ME THE VIDEO! Sometimes ADULTS just have a 6th Sense for these kinds of things. Justice was served if the guy raped a little girl. That's terrible.

yes but cartels do the same things to people who dont pay up. 6th sense or not cartels are gay

>little niece or cousin came running, crying explaining how something terrible happened
Yeah you probably don't know anything about child psychology as this would probably never happen. Most abused children stay silent. Even fucking teenagers. Now imagine being a child in a poor family living in a third world country. Would they risk creating chaos and not being believed? No. Even in first world countries when they are surrounded by social workers, teachers, other families, etc, most children prefer to say nothing. Usually it's the teacher or some other adult that sense that something is wrong, that the child is too introverted, depressed, or is behaving in ways that's wrong.

What is happening in the video? I want to know but I’m too afraid to watch it. :(

armless guy with no face

Skinned face, no hands, no feet, fully conscious due to drugs, is being slowly cut with a small cutter.

Attached: 1572156058815.webm (460x460, 1.92M)

Thank you, does anybody know why or have any context? It’s always the cartel this cartel that kind of thing isn’t it?

They killed the dad first quite early on though. Then they did that shit to the kid. Still pretty fucked up.

How come your fraud "God" Allah aka Yahweh never seems to cop this
he's the biggest faggot of all time

more animal rekt please

yeah. that's what i saw.

it sucks. not being able to do anything for your kid.
shit.

no animal rekt

Attached: 1448225057779.webm (360x480, 1.62M)

ivory

I remember one where a mouse was tied to a stick and had to watch it's children burn, and when it was let loose it jumped into the fire with the baby rats. Does anyone have it, I can't find it at all.

gg/PRqTNkT

>when it was let loose it jumped into the fire with the baby rats
I don't remember that part

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ62SWoR6AM

that one is pretty bad, but not as bad as the one as OPs with sound, in my opinion.

You can tell the kid just went numb about halfway through the flaying. OPs video the guy probably felt every second of what he was going through.

>flaying
flaying is when you have your skin ripped off

newfag here, does anyone have context on this? Cartel killing or something?

It's ALWAYS the cartel.

Seen a video on here of what appears to be a naked black guy stabbing a naked white guy on a bed with a concealed knife. Pretty brutal haven't seen it anywhere else. Anyone know which one I'm speaking of?

It's reposted in almost every rekt thread so yeah

Attached: 8675.jpg (840x1024, 75K)

Confirmed fake

jesus what could he have done to make them so mad?!

Stole $5000

Nice

He stole $5000 from the drug cartel