MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE.

The Wuhan virus is spreading everywhere and spreading fast. This is the end.

Attached: 10.jpg (250x245, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwVf_E-wZco
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopreparat?wprov=sfla1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7920573/Revolting-footage-shows-Chinese-woman-eating-bat-scientists-link-coronavirus-animal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wahu mcdaniel?

Don’t worry. This crisis will prove to the world that our for-profit healthcare system is the most efficient way to distribute quality medical care. Go USA!

It a flu, faggot. Drink water juice and stay warm.

kys

all because of protests in china.

think about it and connect the dots.

you spics are never gonna take shit over asian people will take their shit back over

>it's a coronavirus
>posts picture of bacteriophage

SHUT UP

WOO HAN!!

Attached: 3d42a3c255df413ad20ea15cd478cae1.667x1000x1.jpg (667x1000, 202K)

probably not

nowhere near as cool as ebola was
fuck outta here with that flu shit

Bactriophages could be used to destroy the virus

>wuhanda forevaaaah

>Guidestones..

> Last three centuries, the roaring 20's were not a good time.

Thats what you think were all going to turn inside out via the anus you bumder

I dont give a fuck

Attached: MULTI TRACK DRIFTING.png (700x512, 48K)

I heard this shit is the product of camel fucking

Neils dad will fucking love that

It's from a live animal market you fucking mong

>bacteria eater
>eating virus

yeah, a virus that came from a live animal that magically mutates instantly and jumps from human to human

>no

There is no cure

WUHAN IS FOR THE CHILDREN

Attached: A804E4B3-4F6D-4250-B2A3-39945A021A63.jpg (500x431, 87K)

& you thought this was a terrible side effect of korean culture

>poor niggers are gonna die!
why should i care? the only flu needles they can get access to are ones filled with narcotics

Nope. It’s just SARS and most people who get it are fine. At most, a few thousand will be infected. Nothingburger

>yeah, a virus that came from a live animal that magically mutates instantly and jumps from human to human

Yes. Viruses do that. Mutation isn’t magic

>water juice

That's where literally every major disease in human history came from you dumbass lmao

That looks like a bacteriophage

Tomorrow your town will be completely wiped out by the virus, you fucking stupid retard. You stand no chance, already 1200 dead and 75000 infected.

underage b&

How the fuck they can mutate so fast? Evolution takes millions of years. Checkmate, atheist.

Step to the Wuh!

But actually just a zoomed in pic of your dick

Attached: water juice.jpg (300x300, 27K)

It's not fair I can die to a random invisible virus. I demand more epic death. Dude life on this planet is so fucking retarded. Nothing amazing about this "Earth" fuck this shithole

Somebody was playing Plague Inc. Too much lol

Trash bait kys faggot

Imagine being so weak that you're killed by a microscopic organism
Like nigger you literally just got BTFO'd by something that's smaller than a pinhead

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Last time I checked there where over 2000 total infections with 17 total deaths. That's pretty pathetic. Even if everyone on earth contracts it just 0.1% of earth would die, slightly decreasing overpopulation. Number of people on earth wouldn't even decrease this year.

Attached: 1415839175992.jpg (269x340, 36K)

Based upset alien

Attached: 22.jpg (1252x1280, 578K)

I'm picturing a virus drinking a tiny corona hahaha

Buy a chainsaw and do it yourself then

wrong virus type, the one spreading is a corona virus, not a T type virus

You sound upset, user. It's ok, it will all over soon.

flu doesnt kill 17 people in under 3 days

What? You aint never heard of no water juice? What do you think comes out your taps, son.

>demons aren't rea-

Yes it does. Think of 17 to the population of China. The flu isn’t a cold or a simple cough. The flu is still a killing factor

This virus has been around for months now and 17 have died in that time, not three days

PFFFFFT

Influenza is a highly infectious disease that usually strikes during the winter season. Globally, it causes an estimated one billion cases of influenza, resulting in 290,000 to 650,000 deaths per year.

get a grip. The fucking flu kills all year long with prevention being the same as the corona virus. Its basic fuckin hygiene you dumbshits.

hundred of people dies for stupid common stuff like flu but the news dont say a word cause is fucking normal. Now some dies for a ''new'' virus and wow is the end of the world, and you faggot believe it...

Attached: 1286754342336.jpg (188x220, 11K)

Fuck rip

I like this guy. He's a funny guy. We'll kill him last.

t. Corona Virus

>
Delete your post

Nah, its not even a problem to be honest.

Modern understanding of contagious disease basically makes the possibility of a global pandemic impossible. In regards to a naturally occurring disease anyway....

The only real threat humans face from contagious disease is one that has been artificially engineered and/or intentionally distributed.

Can we nuke the Wuhan city?

How we know this hasn't?

UMBRELLA IS BEHIND IT!

Attached: vntHE.jpg.gif (210x170, 465K)

>nothing to see here folks, carry on

Attached: 25E21412-86B3-41C9-A8A3-0D2E9F2FF86A.png (750x1334, 281K)

>chad flu
>646,000 deaths annually

>beta wuhan
>17 dead
>1 guy almost died, turned out to be the chad flu

Attached: 1528966939710.png (925x842, 832K)

Wait, so it's a threat to Trump voters? That's not bad news at all!

Attached: 1561217478081.jpg (500x607, 54K)

Hmmmm lol as walk threw threw the valley

Attached: AD6998B6-1524-4C82-9B5A-BCA25941BE2F.jpg (1106x526, 110K)

OLD MEN PLAYING AT RUNNING THE WORLD

Attached: 11D77CDE-B03A-4698-AB87-26CC7B97FF59.jpg (1094x526, 111K)

The wuhans and the coronas from east end are going to get together and beat your ass

I dont get what this is implying

It’s a manufactured virus and it’s release is and subsequent fake news coverage is planned.

How can people patent a virus unless you created it?

It’s a manufactured virus, it’s release and fake news coverage was planned.

OMFG

PANIC

PANIC NOW.

You must be a special kind of idiot

Stay mad, libtard.

I loled too...

Bayer/Monsanto go to the seed vault and pick out seeds and change a couple things in the genome and patent life all the time.

This has never been as relevant as today:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwVf_E-wZco

Try to hide your autism next time

So people doing it with viruses?

Fucking goddamned niggers.

looks like a little spider :)

That's a patent for a vaccine. Vaccines are a weakened or deactivated imitation of the live disease

Still mad she lost?

Attached: 1566115131564.jpg (596x1178, 184K)

Now, it’s been a standard for awhile, they have been using virus’s as a carrier and introduced of new genetic code to host bodies for genetic therapies for awhile now.

Attached: 1576140187549.jpg (600x600, 287K)

Is this the yearly scary disease scare?
Seriously, this happens every fucking year. Why are people so gullible?
I remember times when those doomsday scenarios were only for social outcasts and "weirdos". Now everyone is in some kind of doomsday cult, believing the world will end.
People are losing their fucking minds.

Westerners under the age of 40 literally don't care though.
What do they have to gain?

No one even knows who those fags are. Let me know when you jail Trump, then you'll have bragging rights.

Erm, you might just want to check that dude. Because you’re making yourself look like a cunt.

>10 million city gets completely cut off from the outside world
>WHO declared global emergency
>Thousands of infected, hundreds dead

>tHiS hApPeNs eVeRy fUcKinG yEaR

Oh, I'm not delusional. I highly doubt Trump will be imprisoned for what he's done.

Attached: 1576133945834.jpg (1200x860, 165K)

So you don't think the two aren’t connected. I would venture to guess that this corona virus in China is using this patent as a carrier for something more potent. Because virus’s are used as a genetic vehicle for other things. This is what the patent is really talking about.

Retard detected

retard spotted!

Nothing like this happened since 02/03 SARS pandemia, you stupid fucking retard.

Retard found

Any day now, right, libtard?

You’re probably right. I’m just paying attention to the markets and how they are being and will be manipulated by this

Only the tip of the iceberg

Attached: 468C861E-F3FC-47AA-A620-E14C26E20961.jpg (500x618, 105K)

Certified bill shills detected

Attached: B4386A28-F92F-4296-B488-FF3CDDD2F58F.jpg (255x191, 9K)

Are you unable to understand English Trumpnigger?

Attached: 1576138941639.jpg (600x450, 88K)

This must be like that time you retarded faggots were convinced WWIII was imminent and that we were all going to die.

Literal dumbasses. All of you.

retard is on the premises

Attached: retard spotted1.jpg (300x168, 8K)

It's basically a flu shot. These types of vaccines are made every year. If anything I would call it good foresight

It's just killing men over 50. Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Retard_342f11_190981.jpg (400x383, 18K)

idiot cited

Attached: the idiot.jpg (300x400, 27K)

I think the virus was created by the Jews to kill white Christians!

Attached: 1559079361423.jpg (363x380, 55K)

Attached: 17F2862F-D129-4668-8230-815ADB413659.jpg (202x255, 15K)

>Thousands of infected, hundreds dead
That's literally nothing. Look at how many people die from regular old flu. Yet, nobody is scared that the world is going to end just because the flu is going around.

A couple of months ago it was the big Ebola scare. Just because you aren't aware of things personally, doesn't mean they don't happen. The world is bigger than your range of perception.

>1200 dead and 75000 infected
Does this even count as an epidemic never mind a pandemic?

Retards like you are always the first ones to die in pandemics. I enjoy masturbating over your stupidity.

That's such a good book

retard sited

Attached: retard.jpg (233x233, 57K)

Attached: 1556610369349.jpg (490x427, 72K)

No I won't. I rarely leave my home and I have a cleanliness fetish. I could eat off of any surface in my home without concern.

Because mankind is currently capable of making far more virulent and deadly diseases than ones that kill less than 10% of those infected.

If this is an artificial disease, someones done a really shitty job.

We've basically beaten pandemics in terms of naturally occurring ones. Diseases didn't evolve to contest with another organism that understands exactly how they spread and in what conditions they are able to. We're just too good at quarantine and medicine for nature. But we are totally capable of engieering something extremely dangerous that could be disseminated in multiple worldwide locations that could absolutely wreak havok. But like i said, that would have to be an intentional manmade effort to do this,.

yesssss do a little dance for me. sing me a retard will ya, yessss.....yessssss

Attached: 38b5a98f651c20bf8d3afb80dcb7fafa824ca9eb.png (640x480, 506K)

Delete your post

The fact you libtards look down upon people like in this pic is why nobody likes you. All your preaching about equality and acceptance rings hollow to anyone outside of your circles since you consistently demonstrate that your full of shit.

I never read it, but wasn't it basically about idiots not being automatically wrong or bad? If so that post would be rather ironic.

Awww, are you mad that you're a white nigger? That's what those people are. The lowest and most unintelligent of the white race. Just like the niggers Cred Forums despises so much.

You're even too dumb to realize it, just like a nigger.

Attached: 1560092565461.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

>Is it a pandemic though? No, it isn't.
I shit an ounce of anthrax every morning.
When i sneeze, everyone in front of me gets ebola.
Yesterday i was coughing like fuck and something came up, it was the zika virus. Just a tiny pennies worth so i threw it at the nearest corner shop and carried on.
You're Woohoo virus is nothing to real humans. Anyone who even gets a little cold is subhuman, just waiting for a moderate winter to kill them.

>tl;dr
>My ejaculate has a stronger immune system than your entire family tree. Guzzle it and ye may be saved faggot.

You'll stay safe as long as you don't leave your house. Your immune system is probably non-existent at this point

>water juice
Is that piss?

Kek atall you faggots.

>IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEE

Make money money money

underrated

I'm an affluent black youth but ok

>MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE.
Go on...

Attached: 1575225099596.jpg (1024x512, 55K)

>Piss
Dehydrated water.

Thanks for your concern, but it is not necessary. I do occasionally get sick, but my body is strong and healthy, so it never affects me more than 2-3 days at most until I'm completely back on track again.
It's pretty amazing really. One day I can barely breathe, cough my lungs out, blow a fucking liter of snot out my nose, two days later I'm as if nothing ever happened. Meanwhile, all the people I know are always out for at least a week, with lingering after-effects.

>Meanwhile, all the people I know are always out for at least a week, with lingering after-effects.
They just milking it.

Well that's nice of you to stick up for subhumans that want you dead. I used to be a white supremacist that bought in to inferior race bullshit.
Now I take great pleasure in pointing out the similarities between uneducated blacks and whites. They're simply smooth brained trash that shouldn't have voting or breeding rights.

Attached: 1576140161611.jpg (1023x655, 133K)

We definitely need a hard reset

First come first serve.

When will jimmy neutron help us with this virus

it was brought through the stargate by mistake.

I see you haven't changed, you just switched sides. You may have wanted me dead but I believe most people in the right (maybe not the far right you came out of) are good people who just want to protect what's theirs, same as me. Engaging with people at eye to eye is the only way to prevent unnecessary bloodshed and I'm worried that your type of behaviour will achieve the opposite.

> uh buh buh my civil war
>day of the rope soon you'll see
>you'll all see
lol ok faggot

pic looks like my d20 hatched a spider

I think its just like the Ebola epidemic that should kill everybody lmao

Yeah, you're right that my hatred has only flipped to the opposite extreme, but this website is full of extremists. Triggering each other is just what we do.

I wouldn't go out and cause a mass shooting because I'm afraid brown skinned people are going to take my guns and my job. I'm more reasonable than that. I'd only ever harm someone if they intended to harm me.

Attached: 1576139720421.jpg (949x959, 75K)

I'm out and about regularly during my job and come in contact with loads of people, usually I don't have time to wash my hands in between and then eat a sandwich or something when I don't have time for a proper lunch. I haven't had the flu in years, the last time I was "sick" was because of an injury to my mandibular joint. People are different though, if you behaved the same as me you may have very different results but I still think you're going overboard cleaning everything to the point of being able to eat off the floor.

That's good to hear at least. From what I understand the mass shooting aren't about brown people taking guns away but about impoverished white people not having a way to stand up for their interests the same way every other group does. Naturally the ones who snap do so for their own reasons, but I think that is one of the underlying causes.

Don't quite know what you are projecting there friend

nobody cares what you think hth

lol yes you do 'unnecessary bloodshed'

I care what he thinks, trash.

Attached: 155804687158.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Oh you're talking to yourself? Carry on then, op.

I know I'm not gonna be the first but this is a picture of bacteriophage. Ask a top teir science man anything, mommys got the tendies on, so you guys have about 20 minutes.

Ah, you're the special kind of stupid. I'm not OP, I'm not an imbecile that thinks this virus is going to be the end of anything. Another virus will pop up and all the smooth brains will start screeching it's the end of the world all over again.

Attached: 1559076077157.jpg (698x757, 58K)

Hey guys! Remember Ebola? No? Alright then.

What are cold and flu symptoms caused by?

youre retarded nigger

shit i hope it happens sooner then you think. we need nature to put us back in our place

Do you think we'll be able to CRISPR something similar to the T-Virus? If so, how soon can it be done? I want zombies. I'll be patient zero if need be. I'll lock myself in a mall bathroom stall before turning. Lots of fun to be had.

They are too many so they need to reduce the population somehow

>mfw you actually were

Attached: Baby_Sleeping_1296x728-header-1296x728.jpg (1155x648, 78K)

WRONG NOG

You're implying I'm basically threatening civil war so people change their opinions, right? This was not my intention, I do not think you should change your views to prevent certain outcomes as I believe there is such a thing as necessary bloodshed. We should be aware however, that the outcome of such conflict is rarely if ever what was promised, and we should take this into consideration before pushing for escalation. There certainly have been circumstances in history where this was a price worth paying.

>I want zombies
TFNG
You die first, after you watch your zombie mom eat your little sister.
Want me to show you how you die? Start jogging, don't stop all day. If you stop you died.

I'm not worried that there will be a civil war. Trumpshits can't even lift themselves out of their scooters.

Attached: american messiah.jpg (510x441, 27K)

yes please, make it billions if possible

I certainly hope so.

If my mother turned in to a zombie I'd let her outside to spread the virus as much as possible.

That's fine, I like killing time at work in threads like these anyway.
Thanks, nice to know someone cares

Attached: perfect.gif (250x250, 1.3M)

oh wow you did know! because that's what you were doing!

You're right, you shouldn't worry about them. It's usually segments of the standing military that go against the command that start this kind of thing. Considering how professionalised and high-tech the US forces are I don't think it would take a large segment to pose a major threat to the rest. I'm admittedly talking out of my ass there, I'm no military man by any stretch.

>Thinking you are prepared for any type of war or small scale conflict.
Start at peaceful protests and work your way up coward-user.

If that's what you got from that I can't help you

I'm gonna be real with you, I'm not really a science guy. My gf works as a lab technician for biochem company. I really don't know much outside of shit I've seen on youtube or stuff m'lady tells me about. That beings said, I think it's your immune system that creates the symptoms. You're body is trying to fight the pathogen and fever, and inflammation and all that shit is part of your bodies defensive maneuvers.
I don't know, I have no clue what t-virus is, but thank you for responding to my post. Hope you have a nice day. I love you. *smooch

>idk what you're saying
>lol yes you do
>oh you mean ten thousand words about how I feel?
>yes?
>idk what to tell you if you thought that's what I meant

Attached: download_20191211_191906~2.jpg (750x679, 36K)

Just a matter of time until someone manages to cross it with smallpox.

(you)

You watch too much TV.

Thinking your fat incel ass is actually going to do anything after Trump leaves office. Eat another tub of icecream, trash. It's not just white trash that loves guns. If any hostile milita showed up on my property, I would take as many of them with me as possible.

Attached: 1558542263868.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Attached: 1566980758848.png (850x708, 493K)

>it will all over soon.

MERKA DERKA! MOHAMMAD JIHAD!

It might be her fault actually

Attached: Billie-Eilish-5.jpg (968x645, 53K)

Attached: TrumpNudeLeak.jpg (561x566, 33K)

Attached: iu0BBH4293.jpg (415x233, 20K)

Except I never do
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopreparat?wprov=sfla1
"Ebolapox" itself is just hearsay, but that's no reason to discount the possibility of something similar coming into being, especially when there are potentially thousands of laboratories worldwide with the capability to create a weapon like that. The media hypemachine will do it's best to make you afraid of paper tigers while the real threats are being fought covertly.

This happens everytime, media fucking milks the fuck out of it, white normies shitting their pants and literally nothing happens in the west besides a few people while the real victims get absolutely shit on and get less scared than soccer moms in america fucking monkeys.

Attached: 1523335402468.jpg (235x223, 16K)

>It's just pretend
>But what if it was real!?
>Oooh scawy!

you're both equally retarded since you're americans, just wanted to let you know.

/Thread

The for profit usa system has produced more life saving vaccines and diagnostic madacein then all of the EU combine in the last 50 years. enjoy your down grade in therapy options when lifting in Candida and EU.

Don't believe me? Go to the mayo clinic or Sloan-Kettering in NY more then half the patients are out of foreign. Want to know why? I will give you a hint it is not because there social health care system was so good.

Look at it like this. Socialized health care is great for when you brake a leg of get the flue but shits the bed if you get something serious.

Lol yes all those German owned US pharmaceutical companies based in Germany.

It's real you bellend.

It all depends on how fast a species produces offspring.
Viruses multiply very rapidly and since they're basically single cells any mutation immediately affects the entire entity.

Dude so are genetically engineered Sasquatch caretakers Eddie Bravo said so

This is all false.
Scotland invented all medicines and vaccines. America just tweaked it like the methheads they are so they could patent it like the jews they are so they could pretend it causes autism like the unfit parents they are so they can ignore their children like the alcoholics they are.
How does it feel when a ginger manlet in a skirt is literally better at you than everything.

>Protip you're country doesn't even really exist. When people want to "visit" america or "live" in america, they drug them on the plane and transport them to a special mental asylum for people who think american. No-one can tell the difference.

Just out of curiosity: Are you American?

Attached: Wuhan clan.jpg (800x498, 245K)

I fucking hope so. My only regret is that I won't be one of them.

It has only been able to do this because it could rely on a steady stream of government subsidised healthcare programs buying medicine in bulk and in advance of expected emergencies or vaccination programs.

The reason prices for the same drug are massive in the US and affordable in the EU is because the EU per capita buys far more drugs and at far more reliable pace. And threaten to just produce it themselves if the price does not come down to their desired level.

TL;DR for profit healthcare cannot survive without government funded healthcare as a customer. The reason so many political parties are willing to burn themselves clinging on to for profit is... because its so lucrative even if it does not work in itself. Once europe starts producing their own medicine research or generics, the for profit healthcare system in the US will collapse in like a card house in the wind.

Ive seen reports say that is at most 20 years away.

>for when you brake a leg of get the flue but shits
Definitely american. Definitely drunk. Definitely unemployed. Definitely on disability.

These are pure fantasy.

Eddie knows what's up

Attached: 1574528119127.png (480x480, 148K)

I'm the scottish ginger manlet with a stinky uncut dick who's better at you than everything.
I can confirm that everything you disagree with is actually always true. I know this because i'm better at knowing things than you.

Is Reagan back at it trying to kill off the chinks this time?

>The West Nile virus is spreading everywhere and spreading fast. This is the end.

>SARS is spreading everywhere and spreading fast. This is the end.

>The Swine Flu is spreading everywhere and spreading fast. This is the end.

>The Ebola virus is spreading everywhere and spreading fast. This is the end.

Fool me once. Shame on me.

Fool me twice. Ya can't get fooled again.

>yeah, a virus that came from a live animal that magically mutates instantly and jumps from human to human
>>no

Is this fucking bait?

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

>magically mutates
Can confirm Chinese Black Magic Wuhan Style Form 1 Nose Attack.

mortality rate less than 3%
get over yourself

Megalol

The Coronavirus is pop culture, discussion

Attached: 248AD7B7-8FBC-454E-88DE-C5D27E5668E2.jpg (1280x960, 372K)

No, it's another black magic style. We need to collect them all in a thread before the cures are developed.
Virus alone an heros
Virus together top stronk

Wuhan clan ain’t nothin’ ta fuck wit’

Lets hope so.

HIV mutates incredibly fast, which makes it difficult to track and eliminate.

Oh well, as long as it kills lot and lots of chinese first.

it really only kills the immunocompromised most people will be fine

Yeah well in most of the world fucking escalators dont eat 100s of people a day but in China that's a low estimate.

I hope you ar one of them

Much engineering. Top good.

topkek

Cringe

INFECT THE BOOMERS
AGE WAR NOW

honestly a global pandemic that eliminates the majority of people age 60+ would be absolutely beneficial for everyone, minus the feels of sadness over lost loved ones

Attached: heCANTkeepgettingawaywithitt.jpg (1060x1060, 181K)

Kill millions? Maybe a few hundred. No plague here, sorry.

this is how trump got elected, from 40 IQ retards like this

Lost

I sure hope so.

I know kung flu

Attached: 61D7a+bj7CL._UY606_.jpg (407x606, 33K)

Good I hope all the weak idiots die.

Ah, the ignorant and fearful at work.

That's not even a coronavirus ffs

No, hundreds are going to die, perhaps thousands, hundreds of thousands might get infected.

It's just a coronavirus and it won't be the last epidemic, there were a few minor ones in the past decade.

Attached: 1410840114330.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

Attached: 1579532195844.jpg (792x1152, 244K)

corona virus is not a flue it just has similar symptoms in humans, however it's really not that much of a deal

This is why I never visit a doctor when I'm sick. Everyone thinks that's dumb but they won't do anything to heal em quicker. I usually get over sickness in a 2-3 day period. Usually. Now if it's a deadly virus, we'll then I had a good run. Ill be damned if I'm going to be stuck with pointless medical bills.

>coronavirus can end human race

Attached: 1572339955949.jpg (410x468, 61K)

pig flu
coronavirus in the middle east 5 years ago

people are going to die but so far only 17 people died, according to sources from five hours ago

just check the last few coronavirus epidemics for fuck's sake, google exists

lol yes it does

this is a message I can get behind wholeheartedly

I like this post

those people most likely live there, you are a fucking majestic american fat tard if you think that those countries don't all also have a private healthcare system you fucking bellend and they're often far more popular in terms of attracting international patients than the US which hasn't had the best healthcare system in a long time no matter what metric you apply, tho most countries are doing a shit job and it's getting worse

I love coronas.....especially with a lime wedge.

the coronavirus is especially well known to do that and bats are always a suspected culprit because they're a quasi perfect reservoir species for a third of all human pathogenic virus' we know

however virus are and were critical to life and their ability to infer genes into the germline or become part of it supplied complex life with many necessary abilities to function and even uterine pregnancy is only possible because of such lateral gene transfer

a nigger pozzed my butthole with coronavirus. adios faggots

Stop making stuff up.
It was magic.

people hyping up with fearporn.

nothing's going to happen. you still have to go to work and pay your bills. no, ww3 is not happening either.

>you still have to go to work and pay your bills
kek

Sars, bird flu, swine flu, etc etc etc, and now wuhan. All over hyped media sensations.

What do you get when you eat bats rats n cats?

Attached: yougetwatufdeserve.jpg (690x388, 18K)

Finally we'll be free. No longer will us whitebois have to watch BBCs plow our wives. Fuck yes!!!

CHING CHOOONG CHIN CHON PIN LING CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN !!!!!!!!!

LOL HOW ALL POLITICAL SPAM BOTS TRY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD JUST TOPKEK

We’ll go ahead and start producing. Any fucking decade now.

Just in... Bat's might just be the cause.

Attached: 23773190-7920573-image-a-8_1579784272424.jpg (306x434, 26K)

Attached: 23773180-7920573-image-a-18_1579784462613.jpg (306x418, 24K)

Attached: 23773182-7920573-image-a-19_1579784467308.jpg (306x418, 38K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7920573/Revolting-footage-shows-Chinese-woman-eating-bat-scientists-link-coronavirus-animal.html

Nobody asked, you AM radio country octuple nigger...

God i hope so.

>Still eating meat that isn't beef, pork, chicken or fish
?What even wrong with is you.

Ah, it's Mexican beer, so like tequila, a lime wedge should be used. Pretty stupid logic, yes?

Glad I'm neither a weak plant eating herbivore, nor a trash eating chink. Nothing to see here. Move along.

my plan is to run to madagascar

Nice fear mongering faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20200121-184757.png (472x466, 211K)

It’s not influenza but I’m glad it ain’t. A mutated actual flu can kill millions. Hopefully this kills but at a lower load.

Meh. I work from home. I'll be fine.

Close the borders with the chinks and let their population get lower, I don’t see this is as a bad deal.

you sound like a cutie

this needs to be higher

>making it political with a LCM meme
double oof

kek
It probably would be adorable if you were normal sized or taller.
My mate used to pick me up and swing me around when we got drunk. Fun times.

>everything I talk about on the internet is antitrump
yikes

I'm in the first US city to have a case. Will let you guys know if I die

That's a bacteriophage. It's a virus that attacks bacteria and it's the key to fixing drug resistance.

Coronavirus has killed about 17 people. Relax.

nice

Attached: 8642632d073cc29ebe21788d733b2d0b.jpg (440x579, 25K)

>This
Trump must have given so many people cancer.
I don't like the dude but he's president and i don't care if he gets impeached or anything because everyone is a criminal. It's unfair (yes i fucking care, all or nothing) that no-one else is getting their shit threw at them.
Besides he hasn't been as detrimental as people think unless you're not american. Even then it's mostly muslims and latins.
I don't mind either of these but you need to assimilate or it IS an invasion.
If i ran from my country and tried to impose my way of life ANYWHERE in the world i would get murdered because i'm a foreigner.
Yes you can help people, as much as possible preferably but not by letting everyone in all at once. You need to build housing and infrastructure. You need to rehabilitate them to a sustainable way of life which takes manpower.
>TL;DR
>Both sides are too lazy. It's just
>"Kick them out!"
>"Let them in!"

Too late. It's already spread.

It has already spread across China, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam. It's now appearing in Saudi Arabia, the US and even Scotland.

This is not a drill we are all fucked.

>Scotland.
Nope, i told you last week it was just a wee cold mate. I'm over it.

filthy chinks going to kill us with their germs spreading smh

being retarded in the US is being a god to sissy foreigners like you

Woohoo virus progression.

Attached: world-map-max.jpg (1000x571, 172K)

Let's hope so

because of that virus we will become one of the chinese basically turning into asian people

That's some sick papercraft. Did u snag that from /po??

OH NOES!

The virus hates heat. Global warming is the cure.

Kill all nonwhites and white traitors.

Could you all please shut the fuck up so I can watch my new movie, Train to Wuhan?

Attached: 3DC0522F-19AD-453A-A95F-AB1A5B26FB1A.jpg (525x350, 40K)

Everyone except me

Bitch

Only those who adapted to live long in solitary environments can survive this.. the dweebs of Cred Forums, you are the chosen tribe, to stay at home and indoors, until all infrastructure fails.

The same people that see that will also see a penis and say it belongs to a woman. it doesn't matter how they see me, they're retarded.

You ruined it for yourself, now you're bitching about not bitching.
Makes you double bitch. Two bumholes.

kek when you're going to get cancer from long-term anger issues.
Did a tranny try and rape YOUR kid? No, then stop projecting, your life is gold buddy.

what a bitch

Beautiful friend

New thread:

You mean Canada , peniciline>>>>>>>Every other vaccine and medical breakthrough ever made

Lost

Attached: SV09n Agenda 2018-2025.jpg (430x430, 149K)

Fuck off chicken little

nigger there havent been 17 deaths wdym? 12 in total