Why are men considered more intelligent than women?

Why are men considered more intelligent than women?

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1266, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bc they are

Because they are

Because women act mostly on the basis of emotion, which makes them impulsive and less thoughtfull.
But to be fair there is a time when every man gets way dumber than mose women, and that's when their dick outvotes their brain.

Probably because men are generally stronger and more prepared to deal with a confrontation and a fight.

Power comes from the ability to destroy, and men are more ready to destroy than women. When you have the power, you get to decide who is right and who is wrong, and by extension who is smart and who is dumb.

Came to this thread to say "because they are" but I see a couple gentlemen already beat me to the punch

Because women are set of holes with mostly useless opinions, which makes them weak. They exist solely for breeding, sometimes for emotional support. Men exist to run the world and protect the weak.

because humans have a propensity to hold onto archaic thoughts and myths because they are in love with their ideas.

Where are your sources you fucking fags?

Attached: 1579551266780.jpg (545x425, 99K)

AVERAGE IQ is about the same for men and women. However, it gets interesting when you look at the distribution. There are more men at the extremely smart end of the courve. The bad news is, there are more men at he extremely dumb end too

For what it's worth, the same effect is found in most metrics you apply to the sexes. Eg: Height

Because men have to climb up dominance hierarchies to get access to quality women. Whereas women don't have the same pressing urge to acquire education/skills/experience/wisdom. I believe both sexes have the same base potential at birth though.

Personal experience.
Of cause there are always exceptions, there are women with autism too.

There's nothing wrong about being dumb and less intelligent than your other sex. You contribute to the world with other ways. The problem with women is that they refuse to see it. They get all angry they are better than men so they create this nonsense called "feminism".

*aren't better than men

20 000 years of successful human civilization all run by men is not a random chance. Men know their shit. Women follow.

>Why are men considered more intelligent than women?
brains more evolved more spatio-awareness from gene selection from hunting->maths
however females more langauge adapt cause better gatherers -> magic mushrooms
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn2LlBJDl0

tl:dr get high and exercise with bae in ur arms

Attached: distance running evolutionary signal for desirable male genes.jpg (885x432, 25K)

Too many incel losers in this thread. Intelligence is an individual thing. Lots of women are smarter than you.

>m'source
You're a faggot.
Source: me.
You have to believe it because I provided a source.

Can someone provide an intelligent sounding take on this issue? I want to convince my girlfriend she's stupid, but not in an insulting way.

The fact you cant come up with one yourself is very telling

Shup up femanon and go back to kitchen

Women are hindered and misguided by empathy. They also lack any tactical sense. Clown World trying to make Moms into CEOs, engineers and soldiers, is just another tactic to topple the West and it's working.

Men have naturally higher variance so you have a lot of idiots and a lot of geniuses. Women have less range. Men are more diverse than women, deal with it femtards.

So what, women should be instead on their knees in front of men?

Men are on average dumber, but with higher varience, the dumbest people you've met are all entirely men, while the smartest are men too. However women tend towards being above average with less varience.

Because women are known to act more based on emotions rather than logic and reason like men do....that is until men go full retard when their dick is making all the choices.

Nobody's perfect.

Source: REALITY

They should be raising and nurturing children. Feminism falling for the 'empowered woman' meme, fucked us all. Now the 1% can pay everyone half what they deserve and they doubled the workforce in the process. Way to get liberated...

More intelligent ? maybe, but its subjective. More logical ? definitely.

What is the difference between logical and intelligent?

It’s this over and over again threw out human history.

Attached: 36449466-393F-465E-A19C-EEFD47C2576B.jpg (960x720, 101K)

FUCK I was born in the wrong part of the cycle

common knowledge

Fuck that why are jews so ugly

1. The historical record. Consider the history of philosophy, psychology, science, medicine, history, etc. Women have their moments but are considerably outnumbered to the point of absurdity, like 80 to 1 if I had to guess.
2. Personal experience. Every young male sees the difference first hand growing up.

Attached: 0F456C95-7D9F-4A4D-9835-31834C838DE6.jpg (625x725, 79K)

Men have larger skulls for bigger brains.

>Consider the history of philosophy, psychology, science, medicine, history, etc.
Invention, architecture, engineering, indeed the list is endless. Women have accomplished nothing. Their claim to fame is their current goal of total annihilation of western culture. So glad we let them enter the workforce and have them the right to vote. It’s going SO WELL!

Attached: 48226858-5AAA-48D0-8BF1-4293652C7E70.jpg (468x556, 71K)

>a couple gentlemen
m'lady much?

he's here to ruin the party.

inb4 "whiteboi"

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)