Yes, I hate men

>Yes, I hate men.
>Yes, all men are guilty of toxic masculinity, including myself.
>Yes all men are guilty of sexism, including me.
>Yes all men come off as violent, I try hard not too, but my presence near a woman is violent in its self.
>YES ALL MEN

I have recognized my own male privilege and suggest you all do the same.

Attached: F610B3CD-47E3-48DC-AC74-D5BB688B385F.jpg (700x700, 86K)

Bump

Fuck off, soyboy

okay simp

Attached: 65165165165165165416516.png (211x239, 9K)

Fag

>>Yes, all men are guilty of toxic masculinity, including myself.
>myself
>masculinity

hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

Then anhero and get it over with, stop everyone else’s time with your sjw 4th gen feminazi bullshit.

why do we suppress women?
> because it has proven itself

I’m not masculine, I reject all forms of masculinity because masculinity is violent sexism. However just being a cis male makes me guilty of toxic masculinity.

awful bait

Attached: 1578602904109.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Sad that facts are bait in this forum

This is exactly what male fictional characters have instilled in you. Your parents bringing you up with them and teaching you it’s not okay to look up to women have turned you into a sexist monster.

Thank you. I’m glad you agree with me. More people should be like u.

Idiot cuck. Don't apologise for being male, you had no choice. Just don't act like a fucking idiot and be nice.

Ngl when I see guys do this it makes me curl up in discomfort.

I get guys are tryin to help us out but for FUCK sake we can tell when a twink ass mf is trying to hard so that his dick can get flicked for a millisecond.

Instead of hating every damn guy and says "OH I FEEL SO BAD I CRI OH PLEASE FORGIVE ME" Take action or idk just not make it that big of a deal.

Ngl feminazis are such annoying cuntrags that even girls feel ashamed to have dna closer to them.

Attached: IMG_20200121_131150.jpg (2000x3980, 514K)

go be a faggot somewhere else OP

Attached: 1451363410362.jpg (1052x1398, 307K)

You don't really know what you are on about do you?.

Same faggin?

Sounds like women need to be less fucking pathetic. Get scared Wen a man is near them. Fucking pussy. Women are the worst to other women fact. If men are guilty of toxic masculinity then women are the perpetrators of that as mothers. You think they wud teach their kids properly then.

I see my white male privilege clearly. My privileged life was created by my ancestors working hard and passed down to me. I intend on taking good care of it for future generations.