Will gett fuckd in the ass tomorow

will gett fuckd in the ass tomorow
what should I expect?

Attached: 1573588414742.png (596x748, 569K)

poo

A dick in your ass

faggotry

what is this tattoo style called

A dent in your next shit

Trash

if male, expect to feel good, prostate is there, a hot warm throbbing dick will spread you, it'll throb inside you, it'll slide in and out of you and it'll feel very submissive, like someone is doing something to you against your will, even if you wanted it. It will feel like you're being used in a nice way, and you might cum from it because it's insanely hot.

If you're a girl, expect to feel somewhat kinky, not as much fun as vaginal, but if he's girthy enough you might tingles from the mild pain, you'll feel definitely like a whore, and you'll most likely unconsciously go with it and start whoring around by moaning extra loud and such to please him, because let's face it he's nowhere near what your fantasy is, but it's cute that he enjoys fucking your ass. and eventually you'll get tired or your knees will get carpet burns from the bed if he takes way too long.

If you're a trap, you're finally in heaven.

What if i am a child?

There is no "What if....". Your post proves you are.

mandalas on hipsterchicks?

Zheani nudes, primo

OP, before you do that, go to your Walmart's condom section and get yourself some lube. Make sure it's water based. You will have a much easier time that way.

Also, make sure your girl has taken a shit beforehand and has douched her colon clean

This was very educational.

Dumb hole with daddy issues.

DO NOT douche straight beforehand, you never get all of it out straight away, you'll get watery poo water everywhere. It stinks, it stains and it's definitely not sexy

im the one getting buttfucked

how long before the sex should i douche?
when should i eat?

is it good to eat a lot of fibers?

a genuine bona fide assfucking

Based and redpilled. 10/10 post.

Post more pics

Have you ever fucked your own ass with a dildo? Its too late now, but could have helped you to already know the most important stuff.

My GF doesnt douche and we have never had any problems due to that. And we dont use condoms, its much better, if you trust your partner go raw and let him cum inside for the full experience for both.

Are you a faggot?

what is your girls diet?

My previous girlfriend are whatever she wanted and had a super clean colon at any time. I miss her anus badly.

Liberal + Daddy issues

Nothing special really. Home made food excepting weekends when we mostly eat out at different places,and it doesnt seem to be important at all for ass fucking purpouses.

Why are babyboomers, and their criminal, and corrupt repud ideology such cancer?

Eat while you're getting fucked in the ass.
Be sure to eat plenty of corn and peanuts.