Does anyone else here hate their parents? Did they cause all your problems like mine did

Does anyone else here hate their parents? Did they cause all your problems like mine did

>parents are poor as fuck
>like we live in a poverty hillbilly soulless hell hole and my parents are the POOREST here
>parents are always home they never leave or go anywhere
>have never once fapped in silence or peace
>parents moved to the middle of nowhere trapped out here lost every lost all hope
>parents are so god damn poor
>parents buy a 300 year old trash house
>have zero handy skills zero money
>20 years later STILL no money not a single upgrade or anything
>never fix the roof
>roof is constantly leaking
>constantly wake up to rain drops in my room cant sleep and have to get up and put dishes and shit all around my room to catch rain water
>windows are 300 years old hard just to lift them up and they dont stay up
>windows have cracks and shit in them
>literally see ads on craigslist for apartments in Spanish that look 100x better than what i live in
>only person is 5 miles away with literal autism and scizoprehnia and theyre just always angry and yelling and watching childrens cartoons and playing with legos
>not a single fucking girl around
>afraid to go outside because people will see me being a loser living with my parents not even my fault
>always cold as fuck in here
>its cold like November until march
>my house is always freezing fucking cold dont even want to go downstairs
>every shower is unpleasant as fuck
>even if i talk to a girl i cant bring her here because my house is so broken down and shit
>used to have friends and girlfriends but this poverty isolation shit took it all away

Attached: ACE3B026-44B9-41F1-B699-FDB9FE4E106B.jpg (239x211, 12K)

shouldn't of driven high, nigger

If you're old enough move the fuck out. If not then gtfo Cred Forums

ungrateful piece of shit, you?

What kind of person cant provide their kids more than a shit hole to live in? I feel for you OP. You need to take life into your own hands. Move away and find a job literally anywhere else. If you can find a house share temporarily go with that option. Work your new shitty job during the day and educate yourself at night there are free courses that exist out there online. Or work your ass off to create a business in your spare time. If you do this you will escape your current life and become very independent. If that sounds like lots of hard work it absolutely is. But a few years of shit will get you out. If you cant be bothered and stay complacent you will have the worst life imaginable. You can do this OP.

Go to youtube right now and search for jesse lee peterson , you really need to hear what he has to say on hating your parents.

Well yeah.. I guess I do...
Mom was druggo and left my dad to live her life when I was 5
She died 2 months after of a drug overdose
Dad was abusive asshole who used to beat me and treat me like shit.
Lived on benefits and charity, hand me down clothes
Dad ended up mentally manipulating me into thinking him having sex with him was normal. Used to fuck me from age 6 till 7.
Gorced me to do fucked up shit.
Threatened me with adoption constantly...
Ran away from home to aunts house when I was just older than 7.
She started treating me like shit, only cared for her two boys
Her sons used to bully me and make me suck their dicks.
Ran away from them too and lived with friends for a year
Find out my dads dead, suicide.
Wtf
Live with grandma till 18 then got a job and moved out

Wow. What a shit life, but to your credit not the shittiest life I've ever heard.

The person with the shittiest life I've ever heard is doing pretty good although I worry her kids are getting the worst of her bad upbringing and temper. At least they won't be raped half her life like she was.

Im a boy btw so its pretty fucked

Count your blessings faggot. Get off the internet and read a book. Or find some other way to build character, your parents obviously gave you a setting for a fine backstory, don't waste it, moron.

No but I hate you. It's unreal that this has been allowed to be spammed every day multiple times a day for a year. I am going to murder you.

Please keep fighting the good fight

JUST A SMALL TOWN BOI

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

NIGGER IN A CHILLY ROOM

Just kys

My room is actually warm. It’s the rest of the house thats cold.

Holy fuck OP. Where do you live?

Awww, is life hard? Stop your bitchin and change your life. Excuses are bs

And get you have internet access. Fake as fuck, kill yourself, OP.

Born and raised in South Detroit

Rural New England basically.

No factories around? Any unions offering apprenticeships? Many years ago I was in the same boat as you. I got a job at a meat processing plant and thought the maintenance department looked like decent gig. Went to school for that while I worked and have made a career out of it and have a pretty comfy life. Just get the fuck away from your parents asap till you straighten your shit out.

Why has this fucking spamming piece of subhuman shit not been range banned? WHY?

Yeah theres literally one factory out here and its 20 miles away and everyone says its hell. Everyone says its shit and they fire everyone after a month.

I fucked everything up. I finally got money saved up and was about to leave and then fucked up my life entirely. Gods literally trapping me here.

Attached: sandy.gif (400x225, 1.21M)

I'm literally going to give up my own life to kill you you spamming piece of fucking shit I have no desire left in life but to see you dead and if you think i'm joking you've got another think coming.

mother fucker seduces the teenage daughter of his work mate, proceeds to kick his wife out and has the gril move in (he's 45, this is the 80s). Wife living on charity of other til she get breast cancer then has to go to him again. He makes her sleep on the fucking floor with her son (me) while he and the gf have the bedroom. It's a small furnished one-bedroom apt. We get to hear them fucking late at night. This went on for almost 2 years until she got back her strenght and moved us both away.
Now, he doen't understand why I moved away and won't talk to him.
Some parents really are nasty, but they're in denial.

you're a coward behind a screen i don't give a single fuck about anything but killing

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm going to kill you