Marinefag here

Marinefag here
0411 Oorah!

I got a question, are you pussies tired of doing nothing with your lives? Why jack off to some 2d anime fag when you can get all the bitches you want when you join the marines? What the fuck is wrong with you people and why are you too fucking stupid to realize that you should join?

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqxrJHkzS0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

you gonna shoot me in the back soldier?

Hooray!

My notion of greater good is not to be found through your particular oganization. Power to ya however, do your best today! :)

youtu.be/LqxrJHkzS0I

why would i want to serve israel, get discharged, become an alcoholic, and then kms

Bad eyes, valvulopathies, problems with low blood sugar. I'm not useful, though I wish I could still serve the corps somehow. Or just the armed forces generally. Maybe as a mechanic or engineer.

Attached: 1560927269646.png (765x760, 271K)

Stop posting the same thread every single day, loser

/sage

what the fuck MOS is 04.....03 or bust boot

Im doing far more meaningful things with my life then parading in tights in the desert like some lala boy protecting the ass of dictators who sell oil

Like literally anything i do, including fapping alone at 2d girls accomplishes more then you will. At least people who are on welfare aren't asked to wreck peoples lives for it. Have fun with your PTSD.

Hurrah!

It's times like this where I think to myself: "What if the United States has a troll-army of its own that was specifically created to hop online and try to recruit people?"

So you support Trump but wont fight his wars? No, boy, you cant have it both ways. Enlist right now!

Tried to join three times but was not accepted due to medical condition.

What condition? Pathological lying?

You really a marine? Impressive man.

MMO. Super POG’s that check logistics before we go on ops.

We do, it’s called the Democratic Party.

Holy shit why do you think so highly of yourself

So youre a rightwinger? So you’re prowar and support Trump’s occupation in the middle east? Well then it’s your duty to join the armed forces unless you're a hypocrite pussy or a libtard cuck.

Ulcerative colitis

I guess someones gotta do it

Not dying for a oil company.

Also pretty desperate to come recruit on Cred Forums. You after special forces?

POG boot fag

TIMESTAMP AND BLACK NIPPLES OR GTFO LARPER BOI

dont wanna get my legs blown up just for my country to give a medal of honor to some tranny in the military lol

Because I went into the air force instead.

At least I am not a fucking nigger.
/thread

My Fuckbuddy's husband is in the marines. She says he hates it. Keeps thinking his wife is cheating.

I just couldn't get passed the idea that I'm fighting to defend Sodomite rights and establish a godless matriarchal hellscape on the world. The American government is not something to be supported or defended.

why do more marines die from suicide
then from combat?

Kek

Attached: 41A79277-0F4D-4BEF-B7D5-8082F999B760.jpg (800x800, 73K)

>get all the bitches you want when you join the marines?
Well choose one, you cant have you chick on deplayment... And than there's the problem with people who fuck your bitch while your deployed.
I'd rather work for the private sector, without risking my life and ruining the life of a woman that has to wait for me to come home, or be sent home in a box.
This has also the advantage that i can keep my consience clean. And don't have to deal with the fact that I killed innocent people because our president had a dispute with their president, failed recon or some other bullshit.

Hoorah fellow leatherneck brother! 0326 Forced Reconnaissance Scout Sniper here (crosstrained in EOD and door gunner and Navy Corpseman)

ps: what do you think about my ForceRecon tattoo?

Attached: 14481818_1505096936174525_4342549675811457972_o.jpg (2048x1365, 439K)

Being a right-winger means none of those things. Trump is controlled opposition being tricked into doing the work of Israel in the middle east.

fuck trump and this cuck. nice barb wire tattoo you old out of shape fuck.

recon/EOD/gunner/Corpseman
get the fuck outta her pog boot you prob didn't even finish bootcamp

I don't want to contribute to any army in any way.

>didn't even finish bootcamp

Here's a pic of me at the Marine Corps Bootcamp Paris Island.

How about you post pic of yourself at the bootcamp? What ever you probably served in Air Force.

Attached: 91.jpg (456x352, 42K)

>be marine
>be away all the time
>be with 90% men all the time
>become gay

yea no thanks bruh ooorayyy

Fuck off nigger motherfucker. Go back to Africa and get ebola

dam da da daaaa
out of fucking nowhere!

Yeah, I too wanna get cucked while risking my life trying to appease the sandniggers and fight for a bitch ass counry that doesnt give two shits about me.

American military is a big fucking joke

Op is stollen vallor kys op rn

Attached: 36E785F9-9666-4FA5-94EB-9999DAB70618.jpg (322x350, 35K)

yeah go full marine onlay for your country to ignore you after you lost your frinds left and right and you go extrem camping by beeing homeless
have fun shooting kids fucking idiot

How's Jodie, You crayon eater?

Kek. Enjoy your shitty second hand equipment and false sense of superiority. You'll never be the real army and that whole "every marine is a rifleman" shit is propaganda for recruitment.

t. Army 19K

>I'm a marine
You're still a nigger tho

Is it a target rich environment?

0411? Shut up POG.

Is it really that fun to just fuck other marines?

Shut up POG BOOT