Right now in the US you have to be 21 to buy a pack of cigarettes but you can buy an assault rifle at 18 in most places

Right now in the US you have to be 21 to buy a pack of cigarettes but you can buy an assault rifle at 18 in most places

Attached: images (1).jpg (306x165, 13K)

Truly the greatest country on Earth
#godbless

>most places

more like most places you have to be 21. sounds like to got this mixed up bud

Can I rent one? I’m in Chicago next month for like a week

Ak47 if possible

What's an assault rifle, OP?

Attached: DAjkp64WsAAF2cR.jpg_large.jpg (1078x1447, 212K)

lets be real. do we need a bunch of fortnite kids that just turned 18 with ARs?

prob not. Im pro gun and also more to 21 and up

BUUUUUUT if you are military you should be good to carry regardless.

I'm OK with this.

What's your point OP?

Your thread is shit.

21 to buy cigarettes? That’s bullshit. Alll tobacco products are legal for 18 year olds. Where in the US are you from?

And 99.9999999% of people will own them responsibly and never fire in anger.

Almost any gun range rents guns to play with.

cigarettes and assault rifles will eventually be banned completely in amerifatassland

By signing the $738 billion Defense Spending Bill, on Friday, President Donald Trump has raised the legal age for smoking to 21 nationwide — news that went largely unnoticed.

The new rules include cigarettes and e-cigarettes.

>zoomed in to check out that crazy sleeping bag suit
>found micro wang

No, they wont.

Where the fuck in the US can you buy a fucking assault rifle?

>wangs
The leftist's favorite find.

truth

I wanna go shoot a random cow how do I do this?

Legally

on the line duh

The hood

Well that’s a huge victory for The American Lung Association. I’m okay with cigarettes, alcohol and marijuana being legal at 21. High schools will be a lot less filled with vaps

Try any firearms dealer

What's an "assault rifle" can you explain to moi?

There’s no legal scenario where randomly killing another person’s cattle is cool.

Not randomly. I’ll pay the farmer obvs

Buy a cow and shoot it then. What an asshole...

Well if there’s a legal transaction where you pay their farmer beforehand for whatever amount then you’re in the clear

16 states already raised it to 21 before Trump signed the bill. California was one of those states

Nigga I could bazooka a fucking goat if I was willing to go to Vietnam. You better chill with that “what an asshole shit”

Vegetarian FAG

Those arnt "assault rifles". If you want what could be considered an assault rifle, ie full auto or burst, be prepared to fork out a ton. Or just bend a clothes hanger....

Attached: 67901087_2310642382384890_4670624312737136640_n.jpg (720x376, 22K)