What are you so afraid of GOP? THE TRUTH?

What are you so afraid of GOP? THE TRUTH?

Attached: photo_2020-01-22_16-11-00.jpg (1280x616, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1788093/alexander-hamilton-dispensed-of-trumps-impeachment-defense-in-1788/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From his wiki:
After at first successfully using “complicated multi-exposure techniques”[2] to enhance Silver’s natural endowments for still photography, Myrdal later persuaded Christopher Tucker, the makeup artist for the film The Elephant Man, to create the prosthetic which greatly contributed to the notoriety of Long Dong Silver. Myrdal comments that, “It was very light, a very delicate foam latex sleeve that fit on over the cock, carefully glued down underneath by the pubes and then made up.”[3]

Attached: LongDongSilver.jpg (450x819, 69K)

Attached: TheyAreReal.png (1920x1080, 913K)

Yes.

Attached: 1499817266262.jpg (480x365, 42K)

Why the fake impeachment articles DEMS? Afraid of THE PRESIDENT?

Attached: 1569580209982.jpg (720x680, 37K)

I think it has more to do with it's the House of Reps job to gather evidence and the Senates job to judge the evidence. Those amendments would have the Senate doing the House's job. If the house didn't have all of the information, they should have kept the articles there until they had a compelling case without the Senate needing more evidence.

Not a dem or a repub...
But butthurt is in fact grounds for Impeachment.

congress can impeach a president for what ever they want.
That is why it's a it's a 2 step process.
It's a political process not a legal one.

Congress could go.. Welp he was wearing a brown suit IMPEACH HIM.
It doesn't matter if congress has the votes.
That is how the process works.

>Why the fake impeachment articles DEMS? Afraid of THE PRESIDENT?
That doesn't even make sense.
Never mind the tired old cry of "fake news!", how are you implying anybody's afraid of Trump?
What's he gonna do, undermine democracy even further?
Mich-appropriate more funds to build a wall around the capitol?

Attached: 0feFne9.jpg (500x666, 61K)

Yup. Afraid of the president.

Attached: 14564612.jpg (720x720, 35K)

have you even followed what's been going on? Probably not, right? because it's so "boring" and a "waste of time", like the good boys at Fox News hammer it in all day long.

Yet all these strong opinionated people apparently voluntarily ignorant about something so booooooring.

pay attention

This argument doesn't work when you the Dems did the same shit in the House. You don't get to deny basic constitutional protections to someone, and then cry like a fucking faggot when that side uses their power to do the exact same goddamn thing. Hold your nose, and get ready to take a bite of the shit sandwich that the left just doled out to its followers, because you're losing both the Presidency and any gains you made in Senate and House with the 2020 election, as every single 'deplorable' that you've shat on in the media for 3 years is a guaranteed show up for that "R" lever pull on election day. I've never voted, and I hated W, but I'll be doing exactly that in November, because FUCK PROGRESSIVISM.

>it's the House of Reps job to gather evidence and the Senates job to judge the evidence.
Nope.
The House impeachment is like an indictment or an arraignment, they aren't trying to prove anyone broke the law.
Instead, it's their job to show reason to believe a trial is warranted.
It's like you never even stood there in handcuffs, wearing jeans but not underwear, explaining yourself to somebody that's behind 2" of bulletproof glass.

Attached: 34255302220_69514a8e7e_b.jpg (780x576, 204K)

Yes, as explained right here:

"Alexander Hamilton dispensed of Trump’s impeachment defense in 1788"
qz.com/1788093/alexander-hamilton-dispensed-of-trumps-impeachment-defense-in-1788/

Attached: Alexander_Hamilton_portrait_by_Ezra_Ames-cropped.jpeg.jpg (600x338, 17K)

Sorry red snowflake, nobody's afraid of Drumpf.

Attached: 1496410736363.jpg (807x571, 105K)

I payed very close attention during the house inquiry. That's all I needed to see to know this is absolute bullshit and a total waste of time and taxpayer money. Congress should be doing literally anything other than this sham trial. It is a one sided temper tantrum.

Attached: 1532368924428.png (775x511, 960K)

The house demonstrated plenty of suspicious behavior on the part of the administration, what's holding the senate now from demonstrating the facts now? Will they just barr everyone from testifying and laugh in the public's face? This will backfire for the GOP, that's what will happen.

Also, can't stop progress, I'm afraid

You can't be fucking serious with that image... Nobody in their right mind openly defends the MSM.

>the Dems did the same shit in the House.
They got every single witness and piece of evidence they could.
But just like yesterday, the Republican (Trump) told witnesses not to show up.

> deny basic constitutional protections
[citation needed] and besides, that's not the "same thing" the OP is calling Republicans out for.

>exact same goddamn thing
????

...and the rest is just an incoherent ball of impotent rage.

Attached: 1496680624171.jpg (1201x1440, 267K)

>this is absolute bullshit and a total waste of time

Prove them wrong then, about 52% of the people are waiting for it, c'mon, who's wasting time now?

Attached: Capture.png (1166x703, 76K)

>a one sided temper tantrum.
Sure is, my angry little friend.

Attached: yOYgUSZ.png (1080x1920, 1.65M)

Yeah, we know all we need to know about "polls". Fucking kek

Attached: 1531681100898.jpg (697x208, 17K)

>The "liberal" majority are just crazy, and only the Fox News crowd are sane.

Sure thing.

Attached: 1483118855878.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Fox is MSM too.

And yes, you people are beyond crazy.

>all we need to know about "polls". Fucking kek
The polls all said Hillary would get a few million more votes than Trump.
Kek indeed, my amigo, kek indeed.

Attached: dgmuWUO.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Estimated 5M illegals in California.

I'm sure it seems that way to you, user.

Attached: 1579005342622.jpg (557x696, 223K)

Ah yes, CNN. The same CNN that did this total switcharoo.

Attached: cnn.jpg (465x551, 34K)

>Estimated 5M illegals in California.
How many of them voted?
Tell me, are the illegal voters in the room with us right now?

Attached: Qrxjw1N.jpg (612x594, 55K)

I voted for Obama, twice.

Attached: 6vWJA2h.jpg (613x797, 73K)

>I voted for Obama, twice.
Me too, once in 2008, again in 2012.

Attached: B76E916.jpg (1083x1600, 496K)

The same forged/stolen credentials they all know to get in McArthur Park, that allow them to drive and work, can easily allow them to vote. So, as many that choose to vote, can, and no cucked Californian would stop them even if their ID was in crayon.

Maxine Waters for prez
Diane Feinstein for VP
Pelosi for Speaker
Hillary for secretary of state again

Let's make it happen

Interesting seeing edgelords triggered by Trump. That alone is worth it all.
The triggerers become the triggered, and don’t know what to do other than absolutely shitty said memes.

Maybe Hank Johnson in there too

That's a neat story.
Shame Trump's commission on voter fraud disbanded after they couldn't find a single illegal had voted.
All part of his delusions about the election.
Fun fact, he still brags about his shitty 2016 "win".

"3-5 million illegals voted Hillary"
"No? OK, but I did better in the EC than anyone since Reagan!"
"What? I didn't? Oh, I meant better than any Republican since Reagan." (the two Bush's)
"Hmm? That's wrong too? Well, I did something everyone said was impossible... I won the EC as a Republican."

In reality, even his EC percentage ranks 46th out of the 58 we've had so far, despite the GOP's obvius advantage in the EC.

Attached: 220px-Al_Franken_Official_Senate_Portrait.jpg (220x278, 17K)

Another lying liberal. What poll are you talking about? I only saw the polls where she wins by 90% or more. That just a bit more than a "few" million.

Attached: 1531765289302.jpg (600x823, 90K)

Let's just agree the MSM is a joke, the system is corrupt beyond repair, being a shill looks terrible one anyone and that Epstein didn't kill himself?

Attached: Jew_Call.jpg (1127x1005, 283K)

Me too! Both times in 2008

Attached: 5214651.jpg (700x320, 29K)

damn mofos pay $530 for my dick. Im in the wrong business

Attached: NewImproved.png (1500x601, 186K)

Truth doesn't matter in politics, only power.

Attached: 1450226579488.jpg (520x694, 95K)

They are afraid of losing power

Play with me

Attached: 1577944694707.jpg (1020x574, 216K)

voting polls only work if people actually do what they said they'd do when polled, you realize that, yes?

A lot of people who intended to vote for Hillary just sat at home assuming everyone else voting would be enough to do the job. That's why the polls were "wrong". Lazyness won

> 90% or more

Attached: troll.gif (498x498, 1.42M)

imagine being this absolutely retarded. how many responses do you think contribute to polls? Do you really think these people responded to a poll saying "I'm absolutely voting for Hildawg" up until the point that they have to get off the couch? Do you not realize polls have a (((biased))) sample size of about 1000 people, the results of which are multiplied for a nation of 300 million, thereby increasing the margin of error exponentially?

>Epstein didn't kill himself?

Attached: 1504351790345.jpg (806x539, 133K)

>That's why the polls were "wrong". Lazyness won
see:>The polls all said Hillary would get a few million more votes than Trump.
..and she did.

Sorry, I thought you'd remember that too. I forget most of you are 15 years old

The President is blocking the evidence, that's the second article of impeachment

>I only saw the polls where she wins by 90% or more.
90% or more?
user, A year after the Kennedy assassination, LBJ won the 1964 election with 61% of the popular vote, and that's the biggest POTUS popular vote margin in US history.
Nobody told you Hillary was going to win with 90% of the vote.
They told you there was a 90% _chance_ she'd win the popular vote, and she did.
No gold star for you.

Attached: 1481925523084s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Yes, I do realize all that. And yes, people are asked whom they INTEND to vote for, not who they are promising over their lives on whom to vote. The fact is, in a lot of states, turnout was below what was expected, and the number of Hillary voters was significantly below what was expected from the polls as well, meaning that as election day approached people assumed the election was won and didn't bother putting in the effort. Same thing happened in the UK with Brexit, practically all polls showed it would not pass, but it did because people didn't bother with the assumed easy victory.

apparently that's her second law suit filed under a pseudonym which by now she has also dropped
strange story

oh it seems she also filed a third law suit under the name of maria

oldfag, actually. It just that you do not know how to express yourself properly, obviously, perhaps you intended to say that some polls showed a Hillary victory with 90% confidence, which is correct, but it's also not what you said, retard. People like you vote, which is what's most concerning about this country.

Attached: TheyAreReal2.jpg (636x550, 107K)

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x1600, 242K)

>refuses to let the Bidens who are at the heart of this with their criminal business dealings in Ukraine get subpaenaed
>refuse to let Pelosi, Schiff, and toher agenda-driven witch-hunters get subpaenaed to testify how they're trying to use impeachment to bloc Trump from being ont he 2020 ballot
>WHY ARE YOU REPUBLICANS SO AFRAID OF OUR PEOPLE WITH SECOND-HAND HEARSAY THEY CAN'T PROVE, FOR MANY ARE KNOWN PARTISAN LIARS OPENLY WORKING ON A COUP?

Attached: 1554333747609.png (1000x548, 470K)

Impeachment is a trial about Trump's official conduct not a forum for smearing political opponents. How are people stupid enough to think this is valid? It would be like someone on trial for fraud demanding that Obama's birth certificate be entered into evidence; it's entirely irrelevant.

>the Bidens who are at the heart of this
While Trump tried to smear the Bidens, neither of them have any knowledge of Trump's crimes.
They weren't on the phone call, the weren't in the loop about illegally withheld aid, and they don't know any more than you or me about Trump obstructing the House investigation (or the current trial).
The GOP just wants to push the exact same baseless smear as the President.

Attached: PMJesus Actual.png (581x1033, 889K)

Following a constitutionally mandated process for checking the conduct of a corrupt leader is in no way a coup. Please explain how obeying the constitution is possibly an action undermining the constitution.

Attached: Fucked Up.png (575x440, 55K)

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

>in no way a coup.
THIS.
As user points out, legal actions can't qualify as a coup.
But also, even if anybody really thought Moscow Mitch and company would run a real trial, don't forget that PENCE would become POTUS if Trump were removed.
I can see it now:
Somehow, enough GOP Senators vote their conscious to remove Trump from office.
Adams Schiff cackles with glee, pulls off his rubber mask like some Scooby Doo villian, and it was Mike Pence under there all along.

Attached: 1489576675313.jpg (496x480, 60K)

Attached: FAKED,com.png (1022x683, 602K)

Attached: 1.10.35+Nurse+Washu.jpg (720x480, 65K)

>THE TRUTH

Attached: 37085155_2137419196473538_6975618340060397568_n.png (960x933, 547K)

THE TRUTH, kek
Do actual research, retard, instead of swallowing hannitys cock, and you'll see how badly that pic lies

Oh yeah? Which part?

Attached: 1573380504809.jpg (750x723, 67K)

Pelosi already said Pence was next. She wants to make herself president.

Attached: pine.png (650x560, 386K)