How much mg of kodein i have to eat to kill myself? pic for attention

How much mg of kodein i have to eat to kill myself? pic for attention

Attached: ew8nkk42g94akgb7ilj7kr3wn742od3xn0zh2vjh6xqvp9311z.jpg (620x1207, 110K)

how big of a fat ass are you?

idk prob as much as you can take at once.

people still do that kodein stuff??

im fuckin pussy so i choose most painless way to go away

From Pfizers MSDS the LD 50 (50% motality rate) is 427mg/kg orally.
So of you weigh 90kg (180 lbs or so) than you would need to take 43,000mg or 43g or pure codine.
Cough syrup is 0.2% codeine so that means you gotta drink 21L of cough syrup or about 5 gallons

any other way to pass away? i even dont have enough money for that amount of codein lol, im about 60kg atm

op here i also got 200mg of Quetiapine which improve how codeine works

Honestly a noose from your bed sheet. RIP it up and braid it or just twist it and tie it on a door handle then put it over the top of the door and then choke till you pass out and peace out.
It hurts though, choking hurts. I tried it but your body has a way of forcing you to live so of course o didnt die. But that's the easy way, the Epstein way.

feel like jumping off a really high building would be way more fun

Otherwise literally pop as mamy pills as you can get ahold of every type and then fill the tub with water so hopefully you can pass out and then drown while unconscious

If you're killing yourself, surely you'd just take all of them

talk about going out with a bang

heroin, if youve never done it before it is a heavenly way to go out and you will be so out of your mind you wont realize you are dying until you are.

IDK about kodein but some stuff kills you in the right amount but too much might make you exorcise.

im not able to get heroin

Okay OP, I did the math for you. Now I want a picture of your set up with a time stamp or I'm calling this whole thread an attention grab

drown yourself in the toilet.

if a building is tall enough to kill yourself off, the upper floors are secured

everyone is able to get heroin you moron. get fentanyl instead. these are the lethal dosages of each drug. it's the fastest and most painless way a moron like you will be able to pull off.

Attached: Heroin-Fentanyl-vials-NHSPFL-768x432.jpg (768x432, 52K)

not true. anything 7 floors or higher is a 90% certainty of death and there's tons of parking garages that tall. aim for 10 stories onto concrete.

I've done 900 mg and only had a tummy ache. Wasn't planinng to off myself either. Caught a nice buzz. If you're gonna off yourself you might aswell rob something from a hospital or pharmacy and get some proper drugs to go out on. And by rob I mean discreetly steal. No reason to fuck someone elses day over just becuase you've decided to go. But I wouldn't feel bad about stealing some morphine if you're really going to do it, and it might give you a nice adrenaline rush aswell. Otherwise, contact a psychward and have them set you up with a healthy diet and some proper meds. The likelyhood of your life being shit partly due to chemical fuck ups in thy brain is not negligable.

ask your doctor.

risk it for the biscuit. find a way. If you cant even find a way to kill yourself you suck

Do it like i plan to and make it a show.

Ammonium nitrate, available easily in cold packs from CVS, Rite Aid etc. Dry it and grind fine.

Diesel fuel. Nitromethane also works and is available at hobby stores as model fuel.

Mix 70/30, AN to fuel.

Take a rifle cartridge, heat the neck up and pinch. Make sure to fill it with gunpowder and fuze. Put in metal pipe. Light and lay your head on it.

Do it like a man.

Bro if you're so braindead that you can't Google that you're already clinically dead