I havent had head in months and I'm going crazy. Stuck on one girl and passing on cuties...

I havent had head in months and I'm going crazy. Stuck on one girl and passing on cuties. What the fuck is wrong with me. Show me the way.

Attached: 1520957397740.gif (360x202, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bourdela.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ah foreskin tongue play.
cut fags will never know how good it feels.

you sound like you need grindr

when was the last time you licked her out? Perhaps you aren't getting head because that's all you think about.

Douche.

Dog dicks are just animals walking on two legs.

Not always the way homie, my girl always gets lockjaw.

Feels bad dude.

Douche? Calm down. What I mean is I'm stuck in being a pussy mode and chasing 1 girl I find superior to other females who are giving me obvious choosing signals but I friendzone them thinking the girl I'm chasing will drop our slow growing bond. Help.
Fuck off

Projecting much?

That moment when she first peels back the foreskin and tongues the bare head is the best part of blowjob's for me, up there with ball licking and cumming in her mouth.

Despite all the other medical problems it's the loss of sensations like this that make me feel sorry for Americans.

I haven't had head in forever user, and I'm 26.

Count your blessings.

get a prostitute

How though? I always feel like everything is a setup lol. Some sites make it sound too easy to be true

yep, foreskin peels down and you get a cool breeze of air on the head, feels awesome.

intact blowjobs

Attached: 1505798309303.jpg (954x894, 431K)

Attached: 1579695125776.webm (368x640, 1.24M)

usually the more you pay the more legit it is, also (at least in my experience) there are websites that can validate photos, but that's still kinda iffy ended up with a chick that I had hired months ago thinking she was different. Still fucked her anyway

>fat chicks

Attached: 1560433999547.gif (350x281, 1.94M)

Adult book store near me has oral experts, insert penis in glory hole and think about a woman.

What’s a legit site? I’m scared of being arrested.

>cutfags will
you say this like we had a choice

Your cucked parents did.

bourdela.com

Attached: IMG_20191117_132954.jpg (4000x3000, 526K)

I suck my own dick sometimes. Feels good till I cum then its like what did i just do?

Have you had your ribs removed?

No, just put my feet in the air leaning against my headboard. Its a stretch but the head will fit in my mouth.

This is why I'm restoring.