I gotta say guys. Wadges are up (I know mine are), unemployment is down, the sky is blue, the grass is green...

I gotta say guys. Wadges are up (I know mine are), unemployment is down, the sky is blue, the grass is green, and the air is at it's most breathable in years. All thanks to this motherfucker here. MAGA 2020 and fuck liberals

Attached: 1563268711372.jpg (385x382, 25K)

>wadges

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

When you have no argument, critique grammar

>taking Cred Forums this seriously

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

WADGES IS UP
CROOM IS DOWN
STACK MOOGET IS UP
INFLAYSHUN IS DOWN

* note: I am a Trump supporter. I just lol'd at WADGES. And yes, fuck the libs

Trump sure gets in pussy ;))

Attached: ff90e8d99450c515de8aa6be26c2716e~2.jpg (640x971, 98K)

Attached: 1498102591091.jpg (734x479, 119K)

Those who sexualized a father's normal love for their daughter had a problem in their childhood. No, I'm not an American.

I agree! I'm not an American either but who says he didn't rape her or even worse , sell her

Attached: 00294.jpg (552x640, 48K)

I love how many jobs trump has created. I have 3 of them.

as if half of Cred Forums weren't pedos

>how well our economy is doing and the record unemployment all because of this president
because those as isolated numbers of larger trends that have been going on since 2009. That's what happens when an economy crashes, it builds back up to record rates.

When Trump brags about stocks being at record highs, he doesn't tell you that every year nets a new high for stocks, because we're in a period of growth, you see.

>him because he speaks his mind
And that typically exposes him being dumb, selfish, and belligerent.
>and doesn't pander to anyone.
Yeah, let's hear from the thrice divorced man who can cite a bible verse how prayer in schools is very important.

Attached: 00296.jpg (700x800, 109K)

Attached: 00293.jpg (718x411, 91K)

How can someone who is so famous and has so many people around him day and night keep something like this secret for decades? Impossible.

How the fuck is the air more breathable? This EPA is removing whatever regulations it can on air and water pollution. Your wages might be up - that’s great man. I got fucked so hard on my taxes last year that he lost my vote in round two. Which sucks because I’m on board with 2/3rds of his plan.

Attached: 1579669282965.png (680x501, 125K)

Making some bets with dumb liberal lesbian bitches I know.that Trump won't be removed from office. One is a spic. What should I make them do when I win?

bump

I'm a Trumptard and that's funny.

You're deluded if you think they'll pay up. Leftists have no morals, so even WHEN you win, they won't pony up. They'll either make excuses, or outright ignore you. Hell they may even try to say you blackmailed them or lied to them. My suggestion is to video/audio record everything you do when interacting with them, so your butt is covered when they inevitably claim victimhood against you.

TLDR: You're interacting with Leftists in the first place, which is your first and last mistake.

Nahh they won't do that, they paid up Dems didn't take the Senate in 2018. Besides fucking with/blackmailing/humiliating dykes is pretty much my hobby.

Who says the left can't meme?

Same way Epstein did.

We can tell you're a tRumptard by the way you spell.

>wadges
How to immediately sabotage your own thread/position by exposing yourself as an absolute retard.

Attached: 50805110.jpg (327x388, 11K)

By pressing the wrong key by mistake? Sorry fren we only want to hear from you if you are old enough to vote. Now, go back to math class because that bathroom pass will only buy you so much time before the teachers start looking for you.

You're a 12 year old who's never seen the word "wage" on paper, because you have no job. You hear your parents/equally autistic friends talking about "muh wadges" and wanted to join in on the fun, only to fail miserably and look like an idiot.

You are well versed in high school daily life and use words like "fren", so I truly believe you're a kid, but if you aren't then you are certainly quite a pathetic adult.

Attached: 1564385303609.jpg (569x428, 25K)

agred, I havn't had soe many cuck partners for my wife. She got lot of black boyfrends now. MAGA, coal is good, libtards smokes gross AOC pole

Kill the Jews, kill the Jews,
Kill kill kill kill kill the Jews, tonight.

bump

agree!! TRUMP 2020

Attached: 4E550CB600000578-0-image-m-21_1531817904787.jpg (634x638, 80K)

Attached: 4E550CB200000578-0-image-m-17_1531817763791.jpg (634x640, 83K)

Make them write MAGA on their tits and take a pic with face, if you really wanna push it make them vote for him too

based

yawn

this is all so tiring and Americans are just fucking sick of it lmao

bump

Get out, bitch.

We're going impeaching.

this fat ass fucking draft dodging faggot would scream and cry like a little girl if he ever fired a gun with those tiny, dainty, little hands

>this motherfucker here
He's better known as a daughter-fucker. But okay, if you say so…

Attached: mary trump.jpg (720x480, 28K)

Attached: perceptions.jpg (2048x1582, 442K)

Wages are up? Of course the only ones that matter are yours. Don't bother that most people's aren't. Farmers are going bankrupt. Coal mines are shutting down (wasn't shit for brains going to bring them back?)
I see the education system is fabulous where you live, too.