The left is lame

The left is lame

youtube.com/watch?v=2ew-Gq-gL4M

Attached: 905ee4fcaa473d76c91324b05dccf4fa.jpg (649x487, 65K)

Coming from a pack fat basement dwelling weebs that's not very cutting

What the fuck is wrong with that rifle? You'd need hands the size of shovels to reach the trigger while holding the stock.

It's a bump stock

Looks unwieldy, what's the crust on it? Is it held on with hot glue?

she's so fucking cringe.

"LiBeRaLs EmOsHuNaLlY uNhInGeD"

>video is mostly libs calmly making perfectly valid and cognizant points against trump

"GoTcHa So UnHiNgEd"

>The left wants to take your gun rights away

>A majority of National gun laws were approved by a Republican President.

I don't understand people that fixate on x political party is x and then waste their afternoon arguing about an opinion about which rich man they want to give a rim job to. I don't like any of those rich fucks. The sooner the majority of people realize this, the better off we will be.

I like guns a lot but this woman drives me up the fucking wall.

>"Should we put TAMPONS in the MEN'S BATHROOM?!?"
>I- I mean I guess? If it's in the budget, sure?
>"Another PSYCHOTIC liberal DESTROYED!!1!"

Imagine shitting yourself at a party for attention, and still thinking you aren't a walking joke

She is so fucking stupid it’s sad, and has a ton of followers who must be similarly challenged. And that hair, Jesus...

She can’t even argue right.
>”I’m not mad about gay ppl kissing, you obviously have a problem with it”
>”I don’t have a problem, I just think it’s gross
Lmao fucking retard

Conservatism is regression

I mean, you could cherry pick this shit from both sides, all damn day. The truth that any sane person realizes, is the radical left, and the radical right, are both fucking nuts.

uneducated dweeb, its a bump stock

i think u mean HOT

I’m a conservative and agree she’s a dumb cunt, but her tits are beautiful. She gets so many rape threats for them

Attached: A25D6F1D-E0CB-4322-B9D5-9A28C3FF0D7E.jpg (680x510, 117K)

I remember when she ran into Barely Informed with Elad, and they tried to trade interview questions back and forth and she couldn’t even operate on that level. If she’s not trying to play semantics with retards that are caught off guard, then she’s totally out of her element. Nice tits though.

If she went topless I’d vote for whoever she told me to. Didn’t realize she was so busty

She poops her pants

whats with the shit all over the pistol grip? when you oil a gun, you always wipe it down afterwards.

If you saw the bathroom pic you'd know she never wipes

Truth

divisive mentality is a sign of low intelligence

>she's so fucking cringe.

You have purple hair, I know it. How big are your gauges, you insufferable histrionic faggot?

>I don't understand people
Stay in your basement, neetfux.

Upside down Satan ...gibs us moar tig ole bitties. Stat

>you insufferable histrionic faggot
Why are right*ids always projecting so hard?

Attached: vinny-isnt-my-real-name-chickenatty-gun-girl-shit-her-40788985.png (500x704, 79K)

Holy shit. Moar? I'm pretty liberal but I'd gladly turn conservative for a chance to suck on those tits.

On one hand I love getting angry over it but on the other hand every video I watch only benefits her retarded, bottom scraping "content." Truly a moral dilemma.

i find vocally conservative people just as lame as vocally liberal people. it all becomes sensitive people calling each other snowflakes or whatever. just believe what you believe and stop wasting your time caring about proving it.

Just post the picture of her shitting herself and the thread's dead

Challenges AOC for best tits of political related people

Attached: BA421DC6-BB98-4082-8CA3-B5BF12C1BA3A.jpg (2048x1536, 606K)

She is a bit touched but fucking christ her face looks just so fuckable.

Attached: EFBlVypXoAA19N2.jpg (2048x1536, 645K)

Her face looks edited in those pics but her tits are all natural. So nice

Attached: AB50F6D3-3A1A-4490-ADD5-6508FE5F4696.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Indeed, she's packing the heat under her blouse and in her holster. I've been waiting what seems like ages to see her nudes leak but I kinda doubt her cuck bf has any sack.

Attached: 736_1000.jpg (750x501, 97K)

lol i have no political affiliation but i think it's pretty funny how conservatives are confusing liberals' expectations. using young white women with hippy gauges to spread their message is kind of genius.

"political related people"
Like comparing people here to actual authors because of keyboards and words.

just posting a few more pics

Attached: ENFRSF-XsAEWGv9.jpg (2048x1536, 477K)

The ego tries its best to protect itself, so naturally you will look a ways in which what is said that threatens you is not so bad. In this case it's attacking the perceived character of the people and not the ideas themselves.

Typical of the left to deflect with an ad hominem.

Attached: EG4xTmrXkAAWR0Y.jpg (1536x2048, 636K)

What makes you think that person is "the left"?

Well I guess they don't necessarily need to be. But why would someone from the same side say something like that? Fat basement dwelling weebs? They are trying to paint a clear picture, of who? The people on their own side? Who knows...

playing you for $ cuck, open your eyes

Yeah but KB is so much lamer .. and smellier

Attached: Image PNG-min.png (933x1658, 530K)

Kaitlyn has refused pay before you worthless retarded kike
You can't even wrap your 95 IQ average around why.

Gun girl shit her pants and she should get shot in the face.

Do it antifag

how tf did she poop so much

Knew that bitch was full of shit

Progressivism is reactionary

Still better

It's not enough to go back, we need to go WAAAAAAY back

Go join an amish community then

or vote Democratic

????
Vote for whoever you want, but i'll vote for whoever's further left. Better for working class people like myself, and for people wanting society to make any kind of progress

many of the far left's policies are rehashed versions of policies that failed during the middle ages

Ah right. I remember King Charles advocating the rights of the serfs, providing his subjects with public funded healthcare. Pretty sick

poop, like piss, always has surprising volume when it's not in a toilet. also, it goes without saying that she's passed out drunk. so she drank a lot of booze and probably ate garbage drunk food in a college town. cue massively shitting herself.

And OP is a faggot

Jesus America is fucked whether it is left or right you get owned by either side. It is sad to watch.

shes such hot garbage trailer trash.

laws that erode the right to free speech
laws that erode due process or the innocent until proven guilty
labor laws on licensing, minimum wage, and single shops single go back the guilds
laws for reparations are bringing back the sins of the fathers concept that used to apply in debts

>laws that erode the right to free speech
Which ones?
>laws that erode due process
Which ones?
>labor laws on licensing, min wage, and single shops
Not sure what single shops are but lincensing is about protecting consumers, and minimum wage laws protect workers. Remember the guilded age of the 1870's up to the point where we started passing reforms? It was a shit time with shit wages and shit working conditions and unsafe products. Throwing all that away only benefits the rich, user. Don't be a cuck
>laws for reparations
These don't exist, and i wouldn't assume every leftist agrees with these because i don't

Now, conservatism
>only white, straight, christian men have any rights
>poor people oughtta be able to get rich despite a lack of resources to do so (wealth creates more wealth)
>sex is for baby making only. No fun allowed
>non-christian sounding music is bad

Conservatives call places like Saudi Arabia backwards shitholes, and they're right. Because conservatives have held power there for too long

Halt the Democrat party will be dead or in prison by Christmas 2020. Expect it.

Attached: civil war.jpg (707x500, 178K)

halt=half

you must be a literal retard. buy some rope

Ok, boomer

no u

Attached: 3n05l4.jpg (500x707, 75K)

anything involving hate speech, not just the overreaching ones, and anything about criminalizing opinions
the shift toward believing anyone who claims some kind of victimhood or oppression, without examining any facts
licensing is never about protecting consumers. read any book on basic economics to dispel that myth, or just look at who promotes those laws -- it's never consumer advocacy groups, it's always people already in the profession. they're trying to drive up wages by restricting the number of people allowed to practice.
minimum wage laws -- again, read any basic economics textbook. the literature on the topic is staggering and completely one-side, proving without any reasonable doubt that minimum wages have the exact opposite effect of their purported intent. by artificially raising the minimum wage, what happens is that people who don't have enough in the way of skills or other human capital simply become unemployed, driving up unemployment, and causing a cascade of nasty effects. for instance, most people who can't earn that much money tend to be young, and from disadvantaged groups. normally, they'd make more money as they gain more experience and work skills. but since they can't get jobs, they become perpetually unemployed.
and regarding your dismissal of the 19th century? funny how the vast majority of improvements in the living conditions of workers happened before there were labor laws and before unions had any real power.
laws for reparations certainly do exist, and have been passed numerous times in many countries. they haven't been passed for specific groups in specific countries, like blacks in america, but that's far from a universal truism.

your list of conservative traits is ridiculous, but i'm not a conservative so i couldn't imagine caring

buy rope, you useless fucking waste of groceries.

Attached: 1578018183118.png (1181x1299, 363K)

This board is literally 90% rightoid insults, personal attacks and calls for genocide, yet you have the nerve to pretend the left is the less civil than you and your fascist buddies.

>This triggers the boomer

This board is literally 90% leftoid insults, personal attacks and calls for genocide, yet you have the nerve to pretend the right is the less civil than you and your fascist buddies.

She is rather attractive. its a shame shes a useless attention whore. waste if potential.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: bennettfriends.png (640x740, 626K)

love Kaitlin Bennett. Love her feet, wish I could suck her tits and toes

Attached: kaitben55.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

is there any proof that poop pic is actually her? story from frat party etc.?

i'd love to nail her on it but nobody has any solid proofs

Attached: kaitben54.jpg (2048x1536, 731K)

Attached: kaitben27.jpg (1536x2048, 596K)

She’s so cringe. She gets owned in her own videos that she has full editing ability over. She’s not good at triggering libs at all.

one girl said it happened and everyone believed her bc they didn't like Kaitlin. About as much proof as Russian collusion

>libs calmly making perfectly valid and cognizant points against trump
I don't know where you see that but that doesn't happen in this universe

>leftist ideology is so authoritarian. I can't even say the n-word, man
Pic related. Also, how has the american left advocated for the concept of thought crime?
>#believe all women
Recent trend in american politics that obviously started with good intentions, but i agree that facts beat out hearsay
>read a book
If you'd follow your own advice, you'd know higher wages create jobs instead of killing them. Wages should be raised on par with the inflation rate. Instead, real wages have been stagnant for decades
>dismissal of the 19th century...good things happened before labor laws and unions
Like what?
>reparations laws do exist. Just not in the country we both live in
Assuming we're both American, how is this relevant?
>your list of conservative traits is ridiculous
You sound like a libertarian that'd rather undo all the progress made in the past century. So, how is any of it wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20200123-143835_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 297K)

Attached: bennettfeet.jpg (750x562, 87K)

Bennet is pure cringe, but she's hot as fuck

>Conservatives call places like Saudi Arabia backwards shitholes, and they're right. Because conservatives have held power there for too long

You're a dipshit.

Attached: kaitben_w.png (1082x1032, 862K)

All e-celeb women are cringe, at least they provide us with good fapping material usually

You have no hair, I know it. How big are the tendies mommy cooks you every day, you basement dwelling neo-con?

Attached: kaitben28.jpg (1536x2048, 563K)

le triggs

She'd be great tied up in my basement.

Prove me wrong

Attached: 650659.jpg (460x371, 21K)

Attached: 1569422727521.jpg (717x880, 141K)

I'm all for ending trannies but they do a good job of it themselves.

Attached: transcuck.png (518x295, 115K)

i didn't mention thought crime, or the n-word. that's you. and yes, the supreme court has defended it -- against the leftist attempt to enshrine those ideas into the legal system.
seriously, read a book written by an actual economist, not by politicians or political pundits. higher wages neither create nor destroy jobs. wages rise naturally, over time, due to higher productivity. this increases the opportunity for new jobs. but artificially raising the wage rate, as happens with minimum wages, or slightly less directly by licensure requirements, reduces the number of jobs. this is disputed by essentially zero actual economists.
the first child labor law was passed in 1836, long before unions had any real power. or look at real wage growth.
reparations matter as long as people are promoting actively harmful ideas. we need to stop them.

i still don't care about conservatives. or libertarians. they're your boogeymen, not mine. i do care about the progressive attempt to revert the world back to the dark ages.

>suicide
Haha very funny

Attached: 650094.png (1432x1050, 295K)

Let me fix that for you - Americans are lame.

Attached: excuses excuses 2020.jpg (480x360, 61K)

i approve of that gender

"friends" probably shat on her

It's not all hers.

>i didn't mention thought crime or the n word
You mentioned laws against hate speech and opinions. So, you sorta did
>leftist attempts to enshrine them in the legal system
I personally don't care, but people were probably tired of racists harassing minorities, and the westboro baptist church. Not like people don't have the right to expression though
>...this is disputed by essentially zero economists
Except it should be common sense that when the masses aren't living in abject poverty like they would if you tossed out progressive reforms, they spend more money. That stimulates the economy, which creates a higher demand for labor, and more jobs with higher pay
>reparations matter
Sure they do, but not to the extent where i think it makes sense to judge progressives here on them
>i'm not a conservative or libertarian, but i'll choose to bitch about the progressive left instead of those two

Bingo. 45% suicide rate, the rest develop a number of cancers, liver & autoimmune issues in their 30s due to taking high doses of tetosterone or estrogen to suppress their biological sex characteristics....there's a reason you see almost zero trannies in their 40s. They all kill themselves or die of health issues directly caused by their "transition".

How do we even know if it was her?

>a bunch of shit i just made up

Attached: kaitben40.jpg (937x1250, 670K)

>ywn suck on those pale toes

:(

Attached: kaitben17.jpg (1365x2048, 353K)

We don't. It's just word of mouth and this picture but she's annoying as fuck so people want to believe it.

>what's the crust on it?
dried pussy juice

Attached: kaitben3.jpg (1536x2048, 672K)

no, i didn't.
your common sense is broken. progressive policies did not lift the mass out of abject poverty, increased productivity did. once that improved, more money could and was spent on wages, and non-wage benefits. you've got cause and effect backwards, and you're giving progressives credit for things they never did.
the leftists are more dangerous, because they're actively trying to revert things back to old disastrously bad policies. the conservatives you're trying to deflect the conversation with are largely in favor on leaving things as they are, and tend to be obsessed with trivialities like cakes instead of fundamental changes. also, see the thread topic.

She was being used as a toilet
People pooped on her

1 successful red state (that's going blue), texas.

Every blue state except shitty Michigan is WEALTHY. Progressivism = WEALTH.

Attached: white trash.jpg (600x604, 90K)

is that the psychopath in the video??

that's got nothing to do with anything i said. but you just have 1 argument, so even if it doesn't fit, you'll bring it up everywhere, won't you?

I feel sorry for her. She's always by herself. She shit herself at college. She's got a horrible personality, she's an alex jonesian retard (and maybe a genuine retard), and she married a jew cuckold with no balls.

this is the state of the GOP today.
Weak, Retarded and in Crisis.

Attached: Vote....republican.jpg (997x593, 134K)

>Cherry Picking, A Lesson In

Evangelical inbreds, son.

"that got nuffin tew dew wif nuffin ah said!"
WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

singin BTFO'edddddd

Attached: KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.jpg (960x539, 68K)

I'm afraid so. Those disgusting child-fucking evangelicals marry their brother's/sister's kids, go on welfare and have destroyed 1/2 the country economically.

>this what the left considers an argument
>this is what the left considers a "victory"
my sides

>suckin' balls.

The Lesson

>How Not to Greentext or use Reddit Spacing, The Lesson.

what if i told you there is no left there is only center and right?

I'd say you're trying to implying you're winning by using linguistic games instead of actually, you know, winning.

This makes sense. From the outside looking in, the US is a far right wing nation. The DNC is a right wing party. The RNC is an ultra far right wing party.

The consensus people will agree on is that the DNC is "moderate", and the RNC is far right.

>retard detected
>"I'm winning because I have more cwomosomes than yewwww!"

Attached: TWWUMP 2020 MWAPA.jpg (737x722, 45K)

By what standard? Oh, yes you mean Europe. Ultra far left Europe, and European descended colonies. And you conveniently ignore the rest of the world, because you're a Eurocentric bigot, aren't you?

Fuck man, at least pull your out of your ass and recognize there's a larger world out there.

Don't dox yourself.

everyone knows me, Thomas
I'm the fun guy
A God-fearing, America-loving fun guy

Attached: I Love America.png (214x112, 7K)