Secrets thread

Secrets thread.
None of that fake Hollywood larping

Attached: secret.jpg (600x369, 57K)

Used my mother’s dildo. multiple times.

stop making this reddit thread and fuck off

I would love to tie up and blindfold my gf. Watch one of her guy friends absolutely destroy her pussy. Have him leave and not tell her who she just fucked, but just know it is someone she knows. That way she looks at every guy she knows and wonders if she had his dick in her.

Caught my neighbor stealing his stepdad’s beers n selling them to his friends. Stepdad was abusive af and a massive alcoholic. It was this kid’s only revenge. I think he was like 13-14. I made him give me $36 and let me in his house when no one was home. I didn’t do much except jerk off on his moms used panties - tbh she wasn’t great looking but it was in the moment. Not much of a secret I guess. Eventually the stepdad found out, not from me, and beat the shit out of him.

I'm a pedophile

Post kik if you wanna talk about sexy kids

Sick fuck post your kik so we can find you

i have been a pro white nationalist for some time, but recently i get this massive breeding urge when i see brown girls

What kinda brown sugar you dwelling?

Jesus Christ, I swear you fuckers are flat-out retarded.

ARE YOU A GUY OR A GIRL???
How the FUCK am I supposed to fap to this shit if you don't tell us your gender??????

(oh, imma boy btw)

I want to pull out my dick and flash someone I want to fuck badly in one of my classes.

it's not a specific person, and the kind of girls, are just, well brown, like thicc african girls and arabs and latinas idk man

>Fake Hollywood larping
I know right? Who else posts those threads with the pretty people but themselves?

Nigga I’m a guy obvs. Females don’t exist here, fap away you little faggot fap a way

I had the same fantasy with my ex gf

Pic of them. Pic of dick. Go

i get really damn turned on by my younger step sister. She's 13, i'm 18

Well, it's no secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets, secretly.

Nice trips, and careful with that user.
Everyone in my Highschool and family knew me as an edge racist asshole.

I ended up marrying a black girl. Not even joking. Hell she's even woke, and it's still fun to show her fucked up stuff here and make racist jokes. It's even a bit of a thrill to tease her when she gets mad about me making fun of shit. But in a way, she loves how honest I am about myself and shit, so she knows I wouldn't lie to her.
Weird dynamic can play out pretty hot in bedroom. But seriously once you start fucking with cute black girls, you won't put up with any annoying white cunts bullshit. And trust me when I say white girls are mostly bullshit.

My grandfather is also my uncle (kinda).
Only 5 people know.

Yeah, uncle grandpa, I saw his animated show once.

Text her rn and call her a nigger and post a pic

got to hell

Lol, that would just make her cry.
She's super submissive. I only punish her when she's stepped out of line.

Sometimes secrets are kept out of desperation and chip away at you. Can be nice to get them out.

I bathed my 11 yo niece who is Spartacus back at the white chapel murders of 88', it was honestly pretty fun

Yeah, but your Dad knew the whole time right? And that's hilarious for some reason.

I broke up with my ex when I found out she was cheating on me with someone in his mid 50's (she was early/mid 20's) an some of his friends. I now many years later get off on the idea.

How is that a secret?
Everyone already knows you're a faggot.

i never had a relationship and i turn 28 this year.

I started to only masturbate to a picture of a friend. I feel like this has decreased my urge of jerking off.

Legit this. Used to be Amit every shitskin. Got talking to an Indian chick and was fucking amazed at the difference. Been together a few years married. It’s like the 1950s. She waits on me hand n foot. Her family treats me like a god. Sex is on demand. Bitch is a doc too so she makes bank. Seriously white girls have only their color going for them at this point

Some guy shit in my driveway 3 times in a week so I set up a camera..

Turned out to be a retarded girl down the street that did it.

Yeah, that's nice, now post the video.

WE ALL HAVE REDDIT!!!
fuck off and die.

The first time I was working on it was the best way to get elected to be the only way to make the trip to be c and the us is going on to get the kids at least its nit ho mnk of your day I'll have the kids at work the way I want them all to see you at work at work or something that would have to do something to do that you have a good chance of the day after I was a nice restaurant and I would return it was a good idea to be able in the door and as well the kids would have been together for the next two of us being homeless men at a joke or a great guy in the door of a year to get a chance you c you know that the email is not your mom and dad would have been together for the next couple years because you were a great guy and you have become the one who is going well with the onset and the U.S. its going into a great person in a CIA investigation that you and I would have been together for a long day and a lot more people would have been together for you?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Be me, early 20's, moving with my new wife to an expensive city after the honeymoon
>She's a vision, the fittest, cutest person I have ever met and I'm a lucky man
>We drop our entire life savings and a loan into space for a bakery concept
>Surprise, surprise the bakery flounders the first few months and were drowning
>Late fees on rent, defaulting loan, and weeks without electricity in the sweltering heat
>The stress wears us down to the point of barely talking
>She starts going out more often and I look at cheating as both a concern and an option
>Out of nowhere we start getting traffic
>Some of our patrons tell me a brunch place across the way has been recommending us
>Go to thank the owner in person and business picks up so much we can hire people

>Move in to a nice apartment that has a privacy fenced-in garden
>Spend the entire afternoon sitting in our garden, sipping tea quietly
>The day cools off, light fading, and I stand up to head inside
>"I better get to gardening" comes as a whisper behind me
>Turn around and see her for the first time in months
>Her green eyes glow in the failing light and her freckles dominate her cheeks
>She bites her lip at the attention and turns abruptly enough to send her thigh-length sundress sailing up
>I follow her, sex deprived and entranced by the swaying of her hips
>She grabs a hand trowel and drops down to crawl the last five feet to the garden plot
>Her hands work, seemingly oblivious to me, aimlessly digging in the earth
>But who works in the garden with their butt sticking up like that?
>I get giddy listening to the voices on the other side of the fence, drop-trou and kneel behind her
>Hike her dress up and hook her panties to the side
>Meant to take it slow and lick her from behind but I'm literally shaking with desire
>Take my dick in hand and rub along her pussy lips
>She starts to groan and before too long I push into her
>I sit there, enjoying the feeling of being bottomed out for a bit

TBC...

>Feel her grinding back against me, so I grab her hip bones and start with shallow then long strokes
>She's a vice, pussy literally grabbing my dick everytime I pull back
>My eye draws to the blonde peach fuzz on her butt visible in the remaining light
>The fuzz, her freckles, biting her lip, her on all fours, the sounds of conversation feet away all overwhelm me
>I grip her hipbones and push impossibly far into her
>A few warning shots paint her walls
>She throws her head down and starts to shake and jerk in my hands
>I drain my soul into her belly
>She sits up to put her head on my collarbone
>We're still together as she reaches her hands behind her to run through my hair
>That familiar tingle builds in my stomach
>Pull her butt close again and ride out another wave spilling not as much but enough seed
>When I come down I see she's staring back open mouthed in surprise
>More mouthing than whisper, "Did you go again?" - shrugged, "I think so."
>Helped her up and we went to shower together

>Never asked if she cheated
>Part of me doesn't want to know, the other part feels guilty for being a shitty husband
>She has started inviting me out with her friends and we're together enough that cheating is impossible now
>We've been exploring a lot of new territory since that day
>The garden is more regular a venue than the bed
>She likes to describe the people she sees through the cracks and knots in the boards
>On slow days we send our employees home with a full day's pay and give new meaning to "hot-crossed buns"
>She joked about always having to get on her knees once, so I did instead
>Now her favorite thing is to find an alley and have me lick her while she leans her back against something
>Most of all I'm happy
>I know now what it is to never want to lose someone, to truly and uniquely appreciate them
>Post this occasionally to remind people that tough relationships are worth the effort
>Also to help jerk-off when the wife is traveling

You really want to see a fat retarded 12 year old shit in a driveway in a grainy nightshot?

Sir, have you been drinking? Do you know where you're currently posting and how fast you were being retarded?

congrats nice to see a wholesome story

I've been letting my little bro use my fleshlight. Since his bday is coming up in a few weeks I ordered him one.

I've done that and was HOT!! Adding to the fun, I didn't tell her it was to happen. She thought it was just the 2 of us having fun. I brought him in and he started going at her, then I put my dick at her mouth. Was funny to watch her flinch at realizing it wasn't me banging her. She loves not knowing who pounded her. Go for it!!

My gf was an emo chick and used to get bullied really badly in high school. She has stories about how this group would pick on her all the time, and even though she's almost in tears telling me some of these things I always get a raging erection thinking about them.

I tell her that talking about these things as honestly as possible will help her get over them, but secretly I just want to fap over the thought of her getting bullied by the tough kids at school.

My girlfriend in high school slept with my math teacher so I didn't get an F

cuck

My nephew is a druggie.
I give him money so he can get his drugs but only if he lets me give him blowjobs.

understandable

Attached: ZomboDroid23012020120029.jpg (890x809, 96K)

I fuck pathetic losers wives. If you’re a beta cuck HMU on kik. E4091

I've helped my buddy with turning my daughter into his fucktoy.

my sister did the same for me when I was in high school

Posted my fiancee around online. Now her photos are all over xham with her face out online spreading every day. Hell of a rush. But she has no idea and it's terrifying

oh, replied to the wrong guy lol
here's my reply

I stole a video of my stepson fucking his girlfriend from his phone. Kinda spur of the moment, I watched it while my wife was blowing me. She thought I was watching one of our own videos. Came buckets.

post favorite pic!

Same, male here

Every three or so months me and my gf have a friend of mine come over and she watches us while i suck his cock. I fucking love It tbh

story?

5 years with my gf, decide to do MFM
>"alpha" guy shows up
>we drink and chat first
>slowly start to touch my gf
>I do tons of hugging, kissing, gentle stuff etc...
>after about 15 min I get us both of us undressed to underwear
>the guy suddenly stands up
>grabs my gf and picks her up
>throws on couch
>almost rips off underwear
>aggressively starts pounding her hard
>here or there slaps her ass, grabs rough and pulls hair
>this whole fiasco takes 15-20min
in shook all i did, is sit there and not know what to do at all. Never felt so beta and humiliated in my life.

Could've given her mouth your cock you greedy bastard

I was failing
Girlfriend said she could fix it
I got a C+

and she allowed, that means she enjoyed it. has she seen him again since then? i bet she did

Sloppy seconds makes me cum so hard.

Knowing another guys load is all over my dick while in fucking his a huge turn on to me.

Worked at a local fast food joint at 16.
Old Vietnam vet worked there too
We started taking, and he began buying me booze
Went to his place one day to drink, he got hammered
Started telling stories about what he did in 'nam.
I became an alcoholic at 16 because I wanted to hear more depraved shit and started hanging out with him every day

RiP John

all i gave her, is my hand, as some dumb sign of support or something
not me or her saw him. After some time she said it was a fun experience.

It’s called a general stfu.

That honestly sounds pretty fucking hot

that's what she's telling you. if she didn't complain during, and admited she liked it afterwards pretty sure she would want to have the full experience alone at some point

ages?

That's right, he outranks LIEUTENANT COLONEL Redjit!

43 and 18

I farted once in an elevator.

It's a secret cause no one knew it was me.

I got a series of bad grades and my sister is very good with maths and helped me with learning. So she went to the school to talk to the teacher about what he notices I lack so she can help me out more. My grades weren't getting much better but one day she just told me that I shouldn't worry cause everything is fixed. And when I came to school I found out it is. Later she told me that she fucked with him a few times and made him give me better grades.

but what did she do? tell your story man!

She fucked him.. twice
That's it.

Me and my brother once set a dumpster on fire
And i once threw a large rock at someone's car window and shattered it and then broke their rear lights and never got caught.
I was 11 during this.

you're not fun. and why twice? wasn't he happy after one? did they both want to repeat?

Why the fuck would I tell you my secrets fag??? They're secret FOR A REASON

Twice because he wanted it in the parkinglot and at his home.
He wanted more. She didn't

nice, what does she look like? does he let you see her nudes

> living in thailand. Cousin from Australia is going there with her retard friends. Aunt lets her on the proviso she stays in my condo instead of hostels. Bad idea. First night she slept in the other bedroom. By the 2nd night after having been exposed to the debauchery of nana plaza she was in my bed getting dick. Bangkok rules too: no condom, always cum inside. I wasnt worried about getting her pregnant because i was on so much steroids at the time my sperm count was certainly in the toilet but if she did she certainly wasn't going to blame me and reveal to the world that shes the kind of slut who not only cheats on her boyfriend but also is a cousin fucker.
> really grew quite fond of her over the week to the point where i felt a sting of jealousy whenever shed talk to her oblivious cuck boyfriend on the phone.
Shes fat now but at the time fuck me she was a gorgeous little slut.

Also on thailand:
> routinely have sex with bargirls and ladyboys
> never wore a condom, always cum inside
> only ever got the clap once
> all my friends were the same

HIV is a ghost story unless you share needles or get fucked up your arse.

My friend and I did this along a highway (state route) that ran adjacent to our bus stop.

We would throw rocks into the road in front of cars as we saw them coming.

One timed just right and I hit it square on the windshield. It didnt break, but the guy locked up the brakes and came to a dead stop in the middle of the highway.

We panicked and ducked behind his dad's car, the guy got out and screamed at us from the road. He didn't see us or else he would have known where we were. He screamed obscenities at us for about 2 minutes and drove off.

I felt like crap after that and never threw rocks again

fuck her while she's on the phone with her boyfriend, best sex ever.

fucking virgins....

if this is true, may i have your name and address please?

i doubt they slept much

Looks like she did that with your english teacher too.

why didn't you just dial into the computer using the password kept at the secretary's desk and change the grade yourself?

shit, after that you and your girlfriend could've started WWIII

look at all the fun you missed you dipshit

I need a diagram.

>HIV is a ghost story unless get fucked up your arse.
Even then. Transmission rate is like less 1 in 100. It's a bullet that you can dodge for a while.

Nothing lasts forever though.

Cute face and huge tits. He doesn't, but I don't ask for them. I simply get off knowing he's fucking her up regularly.
Why would you want that?

because i do not currently have that information, but after you provide it, i will have that information

name and address please

Pft. He was a math teacher. The poster child for forever alone virgins. Probably blew his load before he cleared his undies and cuddled the memory of her girl flesh.

I only use /b when shitting

you spelled "pfft" wrong.

it has two f's in it.

kek

pics of her body?

I stole one of my best friend's onepiece swimsuits because, if I could, I (M) would trade bodies and lives with her.

Grandpa fucked my aunt for most of her life , my cousin is both his son and grandson.
Hence the uncle (kinda)

Yeah, that's not going to happen.
On right.

Attached: 21.jpg (809x825, 100K)

Found the wet farter.

>be me
>broke up with long term gf
>get onto fetlife
>find myself some kinky chick with daddy issues
>she wants "something dangerous"
>she's 5/10 at best but this isn't marriage material
>agrees to do whatever I say, so figured I'd try something I'd been thinking of for a while
> start driving to her house, half an hour in, tell her to get in position
>"in position" is, butt naked, on bed, ass facing the door, ipod on random shuffle, blindfold on with front door key outside under plant pot
> 10 mins later, she texts to say she's about to put her ipod on and won't be able to text again

she has no idea how far away I am, 5 mins or 3hrs.

>ffwd and I get there, key is in place she said it would be
>unlock door, listen.
>no sound, didn't get jumped and raped, so...
>walk upstairs, slowly, heart beating like crazy
> hear faint "tsch tsch tsch" of music through earphones
>get to door
>she's exactly as she said she would be
>butt naked, ass facing me, pussy dripping
>proceed to fuck it
>left with her still blindfolded

Guess she got off on the idea that technically I could have been anyone, was kinda hot. Never messaged her afterwards, was always a one time deal.

I have been in an open relationship with my gf for about a year now. During that period she had more than ten guys besides me and I had one girl besides her.

Are you happy with the open arrangement?
Was it always open?

>be me, high school student
>get girlfriend, she's a year younger, things are nice
>I go to college, she's still in high school, so we end up breaking up

>Fast forward three years, I'm a 4rth year in college. Hook up with a very cute first year
>"user, you have to meet my parent's, they'll love you"
ok.jpg
>Drive her to her parent's house.
>I recognize the town.
>I recognize the street.
wait_a_minute.png

Turns out my ex-girlfriend was ... living just next door to my new one, litteraly.

you didn't get the memo? "open relationship" basically means "the girl is gonna be a real slut and you're not allowed to complain"

I am, but it does bother me that she's fucking so many guys while I don't get almost anything. It wasn't always open, we are together for almost three years and started this a bit more than a year ago.
Pretty much. Most girls I talk to hate the idea of me being in a relationship and don't want to have sex because of it. While guys, hearing she has a bf, want to fuck her even more.

>While guys, hearing she has a bf, want to fuck her even more.
That's no surprise.
Even without telling them about the fact that you already got a relationship, guys just don't care. A girl who just wants to fuck can find a dick easy in less than an hour. 20 minutes in a big city, except if she's ugly.

Meanwhile, a guy looking for pussy would be really lucky to find a casual hook-up fast.

Are you in nj by any chance?

I did this to a woman as well. Same as you, met her on fetlife, she was a bit on the chubby side but def a huge slut. She said she wanted to be fucked by a stranger. Shes the one that told me how she was going to be and where the key was. Brought a friend with me in case i was attacked or some shit.
>1:30 min drive
>whatsupp her when we are 15 mins away
>messages back saying shes rdy and in position
>We went into the house together
>1230 pm
>family photos
>married
>guess husband family were at work/school
>me and buddy walk up to master bedroom
>hear droned out music blasting
>see her with a blindfold and headphones on
>ass up, shaved, bleached, round more pushing for the cushin amrite
>visibly wet
>lay a hand on her as, she flinches slight
>lick my fingers, proceed to finger blast her
>3 fingers in np
>wrap my dick
>stick my tip in and slam my shaft all the way
>audible grunt
>proceed to fuck her fast and hard
>tap my buddy in
>fuck her for about an hour cycling between each other so we can last longer lul
>see her visibly orgasm and shake a few times
>tried to stick my dick in the stink
>she doesnt want it
>go back to fucking her
>cum
>friend goes and cums
>slap her ass
>fuck off
>slam door behind us so she can atleast tell we left
>me and buddy always bring it up when we hang out

Fetlife is fun if you arent a faggot and talk to the uggos there. Most gurls arent 10 hell not even 7s but they love to play. you just gotta find the right people

My wife reads out loud to herself in bed as part of her speech therapy. She only does it when she thinks I'm asleep, but I'm usually pretending because I like to listen to her. She would stop doing it if she knew as she's embarrassed about how she sounds doing it.

Whats her disability?

Cerebral palsy and ataxia.

I always expected that she'll be in the lead, but didn't think it will be by this much. She told me that many of guys were thinking bout if they even want a girl that easy, but when she told them she had a bf that lets her fuck on the side, that they were up for it right away.

That was before or after you fucked your lesbian moms?
Also, how's the gangbang business going?

no, UK Cred Forumsro

dude, even if some guys "don't want a girl that easy", I can guarantee you that if she walks into a crowded bar, there's 99% chance she finds a dick or two.

Supply and demand, simple as that. And for girls who aren't ugly, there's an infinite supply of dicks.

Do you think she cheated tho? Does seem suspicious.

How did you guys meet?

How old is your sister and how many times did they fuck? Did she offer to fuck him or did he tell her she had to fuck him so you'd pass?

She's hot as fuck, so doesn't have big issues there. And yeah, you're right.

Any common day that video would be top tier post, this is b/, that shit causes diamond hard dick and people fap to that shit, just post it, don't be more of a fag

I met her younger brother when we were 4 and we've been friends since. I met her around the same time, but we didn't start dating until I was 17 when I went for a walk with her which turned into coffee which turned into a dinner date.

Destroy that lil bitch

My secret is that I had a very good childhood. I have a very good relationship with my dad, mom, and older sister. We are financially and mentally stable.

When it happened, I was 18 and she was 23. She was the one who offered it, seeing I'm lacking a lot of knowledge for the last exams and I could be failing. Also, she found him hot.

You went for a walk with some with cerebral palsy? Lol you went after your friends disabled sister? Couldnt get a normal girl? Do you have a fetish for it?

Bit of a zoophile. Sucked off some dogs, which is weird cause I ain't gay, and my em lick my cock. Haven't done it in years, no urge to. Just a weird fuckin thing I did in my teens I guess.

you sick fuck

I sometimes think briefly about killing myself. Usually as a reaction to bad news or a disappointment. Other times I’ve thought about checking out the pistol in my attic “just to see it” but deep down I wonder if I’ve got the depression.

I don’t want to admit to this sort of stuff to a doc because I don’t want them to put me on a hold. I really don’t think I’ll go through with suicide.

dont bother with it, suicide aint all its chocked up to be homie.

>You went for a walk with some with cerebral palsy?
It was at a gentle pace, but yes.

>Lol you went after your friends disabled sister?
I didn't specifically go after her. We'd known each other for a long time and were pretty close, and it just sort of happened.

>Couldnt get a normal girl?
I had "normal" girlfriends before her.

>Do you have a fetish for it?
No.

that's not an open relationship. It's called having a cuck fetish in your case.
Hope you're prepared to raise kids that aren't yours...
At least they'll get it easy in life, cause they'll probably be mixed race so they'll be able to claim affirmative action

Think they went raw?

In my old job, I used to smoke weed and jack off every day. The smell of my room got soo bad, that my boss had to actually spray it with febreeze, but was too awkward to ask me about the funk. So I just kept doing it until I quit. Also had sex a couple of times at work.

projecting this hard

I did something similar over the course of a few years back in HS. I was so overwhelmed by the need to wear my friends panties it was crazy.

Knowing her, probably yes.

You will okay too if your gf were passed around at fraternity parties and fucked by dozens?

What was dating her like? Sex?

Dating her was great. She was low maintenance, preferred to stay in over going out and doing a lot, and she really appreciated me doing little things for her.

She wasn't comfortable being naked at first and was self conscious about her balance and coordination issues so she would never get on top, but now it's great too. She's quite timid usually except when she demands foreplay.

bump

You might want to check yourself for symptoms of depression.

I wish I could find a thin girl who wanted to become morbidly obese who was totally devoted to me.

I've lusted after my older (by 13 years) stepsister for at least a decade. Once I went into her suitcase and put on a pair of her panties so I could rub my dick in them. Every time I see her she is so deliciously chubby and milfy. I jack off regularly to the thought of her.

I've eaten stillbirth soup hahahahaha

A crack head offered me her baby girl she was prob around 6 to 8 in exchange for drugs (am drug dealer) said i could do w.e i wanted she wasnt a virgin was very tempting but i passed om the offer

I regret it

I might be severely depressed or a sociopath, my grandma passed away and I didn't feel anything, however when I visited her in the hospital a few months before she passed I cried my eyes out.

I daydream of operating the guillotine during a great revolution

Spongebob.