She just got out of prison today she's the one who told her boyfriend to fucking kill himself and he did

She just got out of prison today she's the one who told her boyfriend to fucking kill himself and he did.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7920857/Michelle-Carter-23-walks-free-jail-four-months-early-good-behavior.html

Attached: hgrt5ghsre.jpg (306x389, 20K)

Ok! Thanks for sharing OP! Really appreciate it.

Attached: B8D855F0-0882-45C2-9B5B-B3C801AC122C.gif (400x168, 1.34M)

Any nudes yet? Or pics of her feet. Also, someone should message her the True Detective season 1 gif of Matthew McConaheyeyeheh saying "If you get the chance, you should kill yourself"

what the fuck dude she killed him they cant put you in prison for bullying.

Do you think she got raped in prison?

what did she say tho?

Attached: 1987857881515.jpg (857x733, 80K)

She spoke money

Only time gang rape is ethical

her mind powers must be awesome

Attached: michelle carter mind powers.jpg (700x500, 160K)

You can do this

Attached: fuck conrad.jpg (634x725, 53K)

Attached: 3224435544.jpg (600x800, 64K)

topkek. pls tell me somebody photoshopped her face smaller.

Source?

comments section is seething that she got released

DM unironically gets news fast and puts a shit load of info out right away

I fuck niggers, dude.

When Wikipedia refuses to accept something as a source, I tend to doubt it's accuracy

Wikipedia just got caught taking bribes from wealthy people to keep negative info off of there.

And now she's bisexual.

faggot

DM is godly. It gets so much shit fast for stuff like American shootings. It's literally one of the best sites for stuff like that you can always fact check specific shit with whatever news you trust later.

Source?
Source?

Being a female = Living life in recruit difficulty and easy mode

Side note: She looks like a sloppy Cara body double

lol amerifatasses sending people to prison for text messages

>I fuck niggers, dude.
>I
>3 words 1 letter.

"I" isnt a word you double nigger.

>Telling someone to "KYS" is literally a crime now
the absolute state of america. I suppose you want me to catch them if they jump off a building too

lol she helps kill betas, truly an alpha female

Eat all the eggs

mad asian cuck deyected

>it's hard tonight
lewd

fucking Talosian looking ass bitch.

She not even that good looking she looks like a less attractive Christina Ricci with huge forehead and drugged out a bit.... I mean honestly I bet there were other reasons he bit the bullet that only he knows not many people can be talked into Suicide. Unless they have a illness that does not go away or there suck in the head.

Attached: F0BB01E7-6BBF-4266-BE97-B2267C5F3799.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

why do women get off so easily

some beaurocrat broke her out...

got her charged with something a lot less than murder

she shouldn't have even been arrested
fuck numales

In these threads, we always see pictures of her, but let's take a moment to remember the lad she took away from us.

Attached: 23439484-7890955-image-a-41_1579105260451.jpg (634x634, 64K)

she could tell me to kms damn

I'll invite her to lunch, see if I can crack the secret to her methods

She must be a Jedi. She used her mind tricks to get the dude to kill himself

That little bitch is hot. Petite af. Probably nice perky tits. Can pull off any outfit. Is disgusted by betas. She more than likely will peg you hard. Will call you a pussy to your face. Can pull off a cuckold fetish. I dont know what you whiny bitches are complaining about. Cant wait to follow this bitch on instagram, give her my money on Patreon and humiliate me through Only Fans.

Gs user, let's take a minute

Can anyone tell me what they think her poop looked/smelled like while she was doin time?

She looks like Gus Johnson.

I am Mega Mind

pics?

I'd eat her feces.

not saying she should have. just saying that if she was a male who urged a female to kill themselves, they would be treated like a monster and probably wouldn't see the light of day again.

Source?

shut up you moralfag cuck

Attached: 1577304195004.png (765x540, 281K)

she was fat b4 the court

God, if I was him I would kill myself.

how the fuck did this guy get with her

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1575480381025.jpg (441x452, 65K)

Because he is an attractive lad, not every photo is a whorey glamour shot.

You should just kill yourself anyways.

Attached: michelle-carter-teen-text-killer-tries-delay-wrongful-death-lawsuit-PP.jpg (392x446, 40K)

Heres the cuck right here

shut your retarded soon to be dead ass up

Even misspelled his own shirt.
Should read DUMASS.

What the fuck is it with you and this Conrad guy, and why do you care so much about this?

Holy shit that shirt is missing a D and B

The Force is strong in this one.

Attached: michelle carter.jpg (960x692, 89K)

she's done with guys

Attached: michelle-carter-ap_0[1].jpg (1825x1217, 216K)

Fifty-five seconds apart. What are the odds?

anyone remember the chick who did this as a hobby? scope up incels and nice guys needy for female attention to tell them to kill themselves? wasn't she a lot more successful and none cared?

Men need to realize how far a woman will go to use them. She pushed him to kill himself just so that she could have attention. Women are constantly doing crazy things just for attention. Do you see memes about men admitting they want to cause drama with their gf? No. You see memes made by women and posted by women where they joke about how they will purposely cause a fight just to stop their boyfriend from going out with their friends that night.

I think she stole his forehead

Go back your incel forum you retarded faggot

try reversing men and women on social media. if men posted the same thing as women do, they'd look absolutely ridiculous. men get ridiculed for being superficial attention seekers but for some reason, women get told that it's empowering. unless you're a gay guy, then you also get applauded for being lame.

found the actual incel who overcompensates by white knighting for women that they don't understand because they've never spent time with an actual woman.

No. That's not how this works.
She said words.
She's allowed to say whatever she wants.
She wasn't inciting a public riot or anything.
It was a private conversation between two adults and one of them ended their own life.
She encouraged it?
Well, how many times have I seen or heard a person say their going to kill someone or that someone should "KYS"?
Why is this jackass special?
If she was encouraging him to kill himself, he should have ended the conversation.
Nope.
Dipshit kept on and she was probably sick of hearing about whatever it was he complained about all the time.
Any time spent in prison was automatically too much.
I hope she sues the ever living fuck out of anyone and everyone involved in that case.

anyone who unironically thinks she should have gotten jail time is a cuck

Keep coping incel faggot. How about you join Conrad?

What a child-like understanding you have.

You have obviously never had a girlfriend

on the off chance this isn't bait, she literally manipulated this guy to kill himself. He wasn't going to and was just thinking about it but she constantly kept telling him to do it until he eventually did. If it wasn't for this psycho bitch he would probably still be alive. Because they were together she was able to manipulate him into doing it and if you read the actual conversation its pretty disgusting and she honestly deserves more jail imo

Someone should kill her. She doesn't deserve freedom.

Oh?
Enlighten me fucktard.
Why should she have been charged with whatever it was she was charged with?

There are a lot of factors that go in

>slow internet
>youre a dumb ass
>youre part of the dumb ass group
>youre a dum bass

I've had two long term relationships.

once again, i'm taking morality out of this. what i'm asking is she would be treated more harshly if she was a male.

Found the mentality weak sjw faggot. She told him to go kill himself and he did. He was weak, nothing even worth caring about.

Women are applauded for literally everything today. Empowerment means women can do whatever they want because thats what they think is the case for men, but it has legitimately never been the case, we are shamed for stepping in any way out of line.

I'm waiting retard.
Whatever explanation you have shouldn't take 20 minutes to type out.

Show me the statute she violated.

charged with involuntary manslaughter but it should have been second degree murder because it was all premeditated.

Nobody cares. People get jailed for whistling at a woman as she walks by, wome sleep with their bosses to get promoted then say they were raped. Women falsley accuse men of raoe all the time with 0 consequences. In conclusion....fuck you and fuck your double standard.

I'd hit that. She looks better here than in long hair with that big forehead just broadcasting signals into the Mars rover.

She's not even attractive enough to fuck doggy. I wouldn't rape her with an 8 foot dick.

At least in jail she probably was the only decent looking thing. Giant black dykes with facial tats and a cheek scar.
The white bitches all meth faced and toothless, drug sores all over.

This chick was the only normal looking flesh sheath in that place.

great