Redpill me on the Coronavirus

Redpill me on the Coronavirus.

Attached: i literally couldnt care less have sex loser.png (1243x827, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proofreading_(biology)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's to hoping it likes to infect jews

It's how the zombie apocalypse will start!!!!

It's just a fucking cousin to Sars. It's only really dangerous in dense impoverished urban areas where people can't take care of themselves.

what is the big fucking deal? it's just a bad flu, besides there are too many people on this planet anyway.

god i wish i had coronavirus instead of benzo withdrawal right now

meanwhile in china

Attached: s.jpg (306x434, 28K)

Attached: s.jpg (306x418, 38K)

They eat animals! The absolute monsters

Attached: g3q4g34.jpg (688x887, 152K)

sopa de caca
fucking weeb

kill yourself you smug white race traitor before i kill you and solve all of humanity's problems (you).

>too many people on this planet anyway

>There is no overpopulation problem
>There is a population density problem
Immigration and gentrification will fix it.

more people die in california of the regular flu each and every week. right now we have a death of 17 people per 2000 cases, which if the entire world became infected would mean that 65 million people would die.

Tuberculosis kills an average of 125,000 people a month. Where’s the panic

come at me bro

Attached: 1569021307697.jpg (458x319, 21K)

The virus has been know for months just some communist chinks have tried to keep it secret

THE CONSUMPTION
THE VAMPIRE CURSE
does it really? what is this 1782?

just like most of europe did with the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""spanish"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" flu

Big if true, I spent almost 3 weeks in Vietnam this time last year so thank fuck I dodged that bullet

sure, the end for China maybe

WE'RE DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS. DEAD.

'IT FEELS LIKE THE END!'

18 dead...

Attached: 1459823057451.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Its just a new Plague Inc DLC

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

The coronavirus is a genetically modified version of the SARS virus, which spreads more easily but has lower mortality. It was developped by the CIA and released in central china before the Chinese New Years celebration. Their intention is to create a public health crisis which leads to the end of the communist party.

Who let all the pussy vegans in here?

Did they figure out which country made the virus yet? It's not like it's just a coincidence it came at the start of 2020.

Attached: 1555712778018.jpg (497x480, 46K)

It didn't come from bats. It came from snakes. It crossed the animal/human barrier. It's from snake meat.

You seem like an idiot.

its sars with flu genes maybe from a lab or maybe some chinese dude got sars and the flu at the same time.
2 viruses exchanging genes can happen when they infect the same organism but most of the time its not something that turns out to be dangerous

I don't have a problem with them eating bats, but why do they make it look as unappetizing as possible? Separate the meat from the bones jfc

imagine not understanding satire lmfao go back to plebbit

Why eat bats?

Why eat baby mice?

LIVING UNSUSPECTING BABY MICE?
With DIPPING SAUCE?

Dogs and cats too. Culture,or a cultured cruelty?

Attached: 1548258544377.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

Its gonna wipe out mankind, just like was supposed to happen with mad cow, and swine flu, and SARS, and avian flu, and...

The chinks will inherit the world due to their primal instincts being unsuppressed. They reproduce like rabbits, eat everything within their reach, and have a pack mentality

Like you'd know what satire is. Go back to plebbit

wow 18 people in only so few days and it's already in several countries /s

please for the sake of fuck and donald trump future god imperator of all mankind

check out how many coronavirus epidemics we had in the past ten years (at least three larger) how common it is, how easily especially this virus breaks species barriers due to it's formidable and unique mechanisms

why bats are a reservoir species for a bunch of humanpathogen virus' while not suffering themselves

and then if you're still in the mood, just put into perspective how many people die in flu season and how many get infected

also coronovirus does not cause flu and isn't even remotely related to any of the flu virus groups

it's less bad than the flu, considerably

but we're going to most likely see hundreds of dead people while they say thousands have been infected, it's far more likely that tens of thousands if not hundreds or soon millions have been infected, the gross majority without experiencing enough symptoms to even perceive themselves as properly sick

this also happened to people when the spanish flu ravaged or when the plague hit europe, some people will just be immune and there are quite a few strains where humanity is especially used to where this tolerance is especially wide spread it's also normal (relatively) for lateral gene transfer and virus ending up in our genetic germ line, which is really important for complex life, once "durchseuchung" or "thorough plague spread" is achieved, resistance will be inferred from birth on through mother's milk and such until own resistance is established, some of the historical most virile and vigorous people (compared to civilized) were thoroughly parasited and infected with almost everything, especially all child sicknesses, without ever suffering from them, unlike cleanly roman or greek scum

Attached: dragkhar.jpg (580x542, 77K)

so basically it'll be a war between the chinks and the nignogs until there are only chinogs and ninks?

you're thinking about bacteria, while what you think of could theoretically happen the chance for it is extremely low, almost all virus have incredible en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proofreading_(biology) far superior to most more complex life forms

the lateral gene transfer you think of is with plasmides and bacteria and happens pretty easily even across species

there are RNA virus (single stranded, thus a lot less stable than a double stranded) that undergo more varied mutation but their proofreading is still so good that they'd prevent from garbled stuff (other genes) being encoded into the DNA that's then put into the capsid

Random bullshit on the news to distract you from the democrats getting brutally gaped at the impeachment hearings.

coronavirus is a well known human pathogen that can easily cross species barriers due to it's unique and ingenious mechanics, this is also not the first epidemic in the last ten years and wikipedia has a lot of information on them

it's most likely from eating bats

I'd say that the chinks would win said war due to their higher intelligence but I'll admit that your conclusion sounds plausible

>comes from a "wet market"
its probably the grossest thing you'll see and i cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would buy meat at such place

fug i studied this virus 2 years ago, didn't think any of it, seems like it's way stronger than anticipated.

Vietnam?
Oh boyy, i am going to Hanoi next week for a month..

What should be known here if anything matters its what kind of a person died of these flus or viruses.
Some healthy person with good immunity of a young person /in good shape or some old grandma.

Let’s examine the facts...
- coronavirus aren’t rare and include most common colds.
- this particular virus is spread through close contact. It doesn’t do well when it gets airborne, unlike sars.
- the average age of death from this virus is 67, with the youngest victim being 48, with pre existing health complications.
- the Chinese have proactively made attempts to try to contain the virus, unlike sars, which they were secretive about.

Get a grip and stop being alarmists.
All flus originate from animals.

A lot is known about TB. A lot of people are even immune to TB.

Next to nothing is known about this new disease except that it is caused by a variant Coronavirus like SARS was.

'Spanish Flu' wiped out 1 in 20 people on Earth in just three years. It's a dice-roll whenever a new highly-contagious virus develops in animals and jumps to humans.

my mind is blown, for some retarded reason I only remembered people saying SARS was a bird flue, or I just mixed it up with all the epidemic scare, there were a lot of minor coronavirus epidemics the past years, especially around the southeastern mediterrain

now I can finally count SARS as yet another minor one killing less people than an average flu season

18? 18 is nothing. I'll worry when it's thousands.

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Updates a few times a day.

Total Confirmed was 555 two hours ago.

Not it's 653

And that's assuming chicoms are telling the truth.

I'm SURE they are not.

so x20 that number easily.

Attached: original.jpg (750x733, 62K)

kek'd

Attached: itistolaugh.jpg (272x248, 33K)

the majority of people who are infected won't even experience symptoms and will never be diagnosed, the next large swath of infected only experiences symptoms so minor they might not even classify it as a cold

very very few will have flu like respiratory systems, just that a flu is usually worse

even less people will die of it, not all of them will be young crotch and cock goblins or old fucks

Attached: 431340_10150831236448849_1052484771_n.jpg (445x574, 62K)

Oh? How do you know, user?

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Blaming your problems on snake oil salesmen, I see.

News blown out of proportion. Ebola is waaaay more dangerous, but because it stayed in nignog countries it was quickly forgotten. But it's still there.
But neither Ebola nor this shit are a serious threat to mankind, because health organisations are extremely efficient as stopping spreads of such diseases.

similar to russia - crimea and turkey - afrin

fucking sandniggers be stabbing each other all day for fun

this nigga eating mice

Attached: 1579021077108.jpg (620x609, 17K)

you post this so often