Wwyd thread reply for reply

wwyd thread reply for reply

Attached: 524C3B22-E8F6-47FE-87DC-BA408E6990D8.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

bump

I would grab her and pull her into a dark ally and rip off her clothes and force her onto her knees and she would have sucks my uncut cock: I would face fuck her while I fingered her butthole and shoved those fingers in her mouth

wwyd

Attached: 2123411.jpg (360x246, 42K)

fuck those big jucy tits until i bust a load into her open waiting mouth..

Attached: 40337906_279610696098153_7247554998784646854_n.jpg (924x1138, 128K)

Roofie her, take her to my pad, strip and tie her up. Eat her out to see how her unconscious body squirms and moans. Prop her doggy style on a stool and cushions in the shower. I slowly pump her pussy with m'Dek, increase speed & force. We cum simultaneously. I face fuck her to revive my 8in long 3in thick dick. She moans your name as I fuck her pussy for a second helping, I turn on the Cold Water Only. As the shock and the panic consumes her, I feel her pussy muscles clench violently. Through her screams and inquiries of you I gag her with a t-shirt. I abuse her pussy like an inbred step child through her sobs and screams. Screams slowly turn into moans. Her clenching pussy milks me greedily. My dick thickens for an imminent orgasm, she panics fearing pregnancy. I leave large red hand prints on her ass as I yell STFU! A geyser of cum erupts into her cervix. As she weeps through her orgasm and the wet t-shirt I show her the Plan B pill. "If you ever want to see your little boyfriend, swallow . . . my jizz too. And I know how to hide a corpse!" She swallows, blows me, gets on top as instructed and rides my cock like her life depended on it! We cum again, I grab her throat aggressively leading her to my bed with the wet T-shirt in my left hand. As she pleads "Stop" I push her on the bed. I re-enter her pussy and mutter, "tighter than my sister". I muzzle her with the shirt with only her nose exposed to breathe. I pound her pussy mercilessly as I hold the shirt like bike handles, pressing it into her mouth. Between panic and extacy her eyes roll back, fighting in vein against my unmoving arms and her rip tide of orgasms. Deep, hard, less rapid strokes are all I can do as my massive orgasm builds. Moaning like the whore she is her back arches, her cervix opens as I blow the final massive load inside her. She passes out. I stare at her amazing tits as her chest rapidly rises and falls thinking "Does she REALLY have to go back?" *smirk*

Wwyd?

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 1.46M)

facefuck and deepthroat her

her?

Attached: ewelina.wt_2020.1.23_c6npkp.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

reply for reply thread

I would put her in a rolling, wooden box with a gloryhole on one side and a bigger hole on the opposite side. I would bound her with her knees to her chest. Her mouth would be bound open with a ring gag which would be chained to the gloryhole. Her ass would hang out the bigger hole. I would pack her like that in my car and bring her to the nearest shady bar. I’d let anyone fuck her holes. She’d have so much anonymous cum inside her by the end of it. Then I’d leave her in that box in a back alley so any guy passing by can rape her.

Wwyd to her?

Attached: 0B2FF35F-620E-4AB4-8D6C-7D32A6B94A8E.jpg (1242x1215, 366K)

See her out at her local bar. I'd chat her up an buy her drinks. Then when she's comfortable and buzzed I would slip my hand under her dress. She may fight it at first, but the more she feels it, the less she cares about all the people around us. She would be soaking wet, preoccupied with one thing. Getting fucked. We get to my car in the parking lot and I immediately strip her completely naked and pull out my dick. Now we're pulling out of the parking lot, and she's on her hands and knees sucking my cock, with her ass and pussy on display for anyone within eyeshot. She keeps saying she can't wait to get to my place. But she doesn't know I'm texting my buddy behind her back. He's waiting at my place. When we get there we don't make it past the living room. I bend her over the couch to admire that perfect ass some more, then go to work... She's started out so sweet. So innocent. That's gone now. She likes it rough. She's screaming and moaning while I wrap my hand in her hair and when I forcefully pull her head back, she notices my friend standing there. She starts to object but then I plunge deeper into her and tell her to relax as I start to finger her ass. She submits as he walks towards her and pulls his cock out. She damn near swallows it whole. The rest of the night is spent with us switching back and forth on her, load by load, covering her face with cum. When we're finished with her we take her back to her car and force her out. We're done with her. Reality sets in and she starts feeling all the shame from all the degrading things we did to her. She decides to change her ways and settle down. Two years later she marries the man she loves. Everyone is sitting around their tables at the reception watching the slideshow of their relationship unfolding, but then it cuts to black. When an image reappears, it's not her and her loving new husband, but instead, it's her naked bent over my couch. Being fucked. Abused. Degraded. Covered in cum.

Attached: IMG_3516.jpg (868x1215, 88K)

lmfao

I don't think anyone is beating that novel

WWYD?

Attached: dfg333.jpg (460x816, 56K)

fuck her dog

Attached: 54447227_1236990966478431_3823920052297990521_n.jpg (640x800, 75K)

colonise the fuck out of her milf pussy

Attached: 989FA47E-7CFE-4457-96DE-250F06EA9043.jpg (1242x1379, 1.09M)

Wwyd please be brutal

Attached: 07660BD7-C668-44F6-8B69-0991F9213160.png (750x1334, 1.64M)

Wow, can anyone else top that for her?

take their tits out, be very disapointed and excuse myself

Someone please do a wwyd for her. Be brutal.

Give her a blanket to cover her shameful body

Attached: borat.jpg (1200x631, 106K)

wwyd to her? She loves getting spanked and humiliated

Attached: IMG_20191228_163641.jpg (2218x2786, 1.51M)