706 Georgia thread

706 Georgia thread

Attached: 1563481110319.png (900x1600, 841K)

That's some pretty nice ink. I like the cheetah print on her leg. The stomach part is pretty chill too. I think that physical fitness is a thing you have to consider when doing tattoos on your stomach though. Not saying she's out of shape or unnattractive. I just think it would look cooler with an "almost abs" kind of stomach.

post script. what the fuck is she sitting in? kool aid? Georgia bitches are wild...

All of her tattoos are the marks of a trashy skank, and you have equally shit taste for admiring them
Especially the cheetah prints

What the fuck is wrong with you retards

Any Savannah sluts?

>Cred Forums - Random
oh shit 706 what's up. What's her first initial, she is hot.

Attached: w.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Attached: p_101528432.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Haha I thought it looked like kool aid as well

Attached: ec77a0bd-8d86-4cf8-b0dd-2b9bedc2bbec.png (540x960, 540K)

Yeah dude, I love how she incorporates her piercings into her tattoos. Very artistic. Fucking her must be like a presentation. Like uhh... remember those old movies? When the curtain would draw back to fanfare? That's one vagina you have to eat. Off the effort of presentation alone.

Garbage dude. This girl looks like something you'd find in walmart.

OH WAIT YOU'RE IN GEORGIA, THE NIGGER LAND THAT HAS NO IMAGINATION OR CULTURE...

No wonder you're posting used insane clown possee pussy.

I gotta see more of this woman before I pass judgement

Oh look, an incel

Okay well post someone you think is attractive? Wait, why are you in this thread if you already feel so negative about women from Georgia? I'm not OP I'm just curious. You're literally all caps for something you could easily ignore that honestly isn't offensive. Unless you count the women whose pictures are likely being distributed without their consent...

Attached: c4daa5e5-9eff-4dab-974a-e2191ef63b7a.png (540x960, 550K)

Attached: 32e84c75-68f3-4ade-a0ab-a4018335b5c1.png (632x960, 470K)

No, I just have taste and don't swoon over the town whore who just happens to post alot of her naked photos around for actual virgins like you to develop oneitis over.

You are so fucking pathetic dude. I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread because you are literally in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and your entire life will never matter to actual society.

Attached: 44a6c066-e23e-47ce-a79d-6ae66eadc782.png (540x960, 455K)

LOL so quirky, original, cute, and unique! She seems to be such a depthful person who is NOT like the other girls.

>autistic OP posts a "706 thread"
>posts 1 same girl nobody is asking more of
>has no other girls

Loser

Courtney?

Oooh is this fanny? That's a bad bitch to wake up in the morning after a one night stand. Not that she'd fuck me...

You sure are pathetic and mad.

that all the english you learned in them nigger whipping fields of Joejuh, boy?

Not a fan of this picture. I can appreciate the effort but the corset defeats the purpose of the tattoo. I also enjoy fishnets more than stockings. Enjoy the idea just not the execution.

I mean she's cute she just looks young. I can look at her face and tell she still has hopes and dreams.

Oh look. A Georgia thread. And it’s dying. I’m shocked.