Would you date a 10/10 even if she dated a nigger before meeting you?

would you date a 10/10 even if she dated a nigger before meeting you?

Attached: valentina.schulz_71722792_193457805001383_1352188992135486418_n.jpg (1080x1350, 338K)

>Implying any of the faggots here would have a chance with anything above a 3/10

>10/10
>posts a 5/10

A few dates to fuck her a few times, sure. To seriously date with intent to marry, absolutely not. Even a non-mudshark 10/10 would be too much ego to handle for a long-term relationship. I’d prefer to stick to the sweet-spot of a wholesome 6-8.

If it was an Obama type smart black guy, sure.

If it was A fatherless athlete spreading his seed like Antonio Brown, NOPE.

I've gotten 4 different girls to leave their guys for me. Seems like they're all victim complex emomonsters though, like I can say they sound smart, or that they're shockingly attractive or interesting in some way that doesn't instantly pertain to "muh dick" and suddenly you can practically SEE the hearts in their eyes. I think even "nice guys" could woo a coon-hound away from her pet. Either that, or EVERY one I've turned back to the light-side has been secretly wanting to return to the fold, so to speak. I've got 2 that I see on the reg still, both know about each other and are slightly competitive for my attention ( I don't want either of them long-term though, like getting my dick wet and fantasizing about how we "should totally get together", both hang on to that forever.)

You Sir have some very high standards.

Absolutely not.

i think that's accurate, given the situation and setting the dudes could also be ugly as fuck and still succeed

Damn bitch shave your fucking legs.
Fuck your question, OP.

I guess. Tho I won't say I'd be happy. Not a fan of skinny chicks in the slightest.

This. Also depends on how long they dated

>Implying she doesn't drop from a 10/10 to a 4/10 for sinking low enough to fuck a nigger...

>4/10 WHAT?

No.

Attached: 1572147964364.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

Get a life, degenerate.

I would never ever even fucking sit in her friendzone.

How would you even know? Do you make girls fill out a questionnaire before you ask them out?

>Implying a 10 can still be a 10 after that happens
Dating a nigger isn’t only disgusting, it’s a big red flag that the girl has no common sense or critical thinking.

I’m in a 6-year long relationship. I knew pretty early on that my girlfriend shared similar feelings towards blacks as I do.

I knew pretty early on in my current 6-year relationship that my girlfriend shared similar feelings towards blacks as I do.