Literally about to be homeless Cred Forums

literally about to be homeless Cred Forums

any advice?

Attached: download (1).jpg (250x201, 10K)

Suicide

>literally about to be homeless
Why? Do you own a car?

How about sell your ass on the streets?

Stop using the word lierally so much.
It makes you look like a massive faggot

Attached: 1547935980065.jpg (720x739, 117K)

Find someone who will take in a roommate in exchange for sexual favours

beg for cash like a homeless

I've been homeless, it's not fun, but just make sure to get yourself some toothpaste and a toothbrush and some deoderant, that way you can still attempt for a job. Be friendly to the people you see on the streets, and don't fuck around with the hard drugs. Also you can just go try to steal something expensive to sell, if you get caught, then you got a place to stay and food to eat, if you dont get caught, then you have some money.

wtf. how will you stay warm and dry?

Been homeless for ages AMA

Just stop being homeless, it is that simple

why did you become homeless?

Home town was shit, had to leave. Couldnt get financially stable on 7/hr wageslave jobs so i just walked to the highway and started hitchhiking

Buy a cucumber and start practicing your deep throating skills
If you're homeless you're gonna need it

how do you get food? you must have supplies to sleep. how do you carry all of that stuff around?

make some house music

join the military

How come almost 100% of bums post on Cred Forums and shit? How do you pay for your Internet?

yeah so that. you get some skills, do some cool ass shit, probably get to go around the world. join the Navy and you'll travel around the world most likely

buy a gym membership that have showers lockers and shit

McDonald's WiFi

1)Local homeless shelter if you don't have a car.
2)beg for moneys and make bank.
3)gym membership will get you toilets and showers for cheap.
4)do all the drugs.
5)public libraries are warm and often have free WiFi.
6)???
7)prophet!

Attached: 1576431711300.jpg (534x413, 120K)

begging for money is actually a job but a horrible paying one. you see homeless people stand on corners all day long asking for money. when people accuse homeless of being lazy it makes no sense because they are working every day.

Stop fucking crying, face reality, make a plan, execute. Use the hatred for people that put you in this place to fuel you forward even if it's your own actions. Don't expect anything, and be thankful for anything you can get. Persevere until you either make it out or drop dead.
Also
This minus the drugs, don't be a retard. Drugs are from when you can afford to fuck up. Take on any job you can do and grind that shit out with dignity.

Most of those guys drive BMW's home after work, begging can be incredibly lucrative if you get a good spot and look just the right shade of down on his luck.

Attached: 1573245187387.jpg (550x950, 67K)

>look just the right shade of down on his luck.
If you're that good at manipulating there are more lucrative ways to grift than standing on a corner like a dickhead all day.

The dumpster behind pizza places is your best friend. At least in Canada they are. They have to chuck out pizza that hasn't been delivered and they just throw em in there. Sometimes they're still hot. If you're government can help you use everything they give you to get back on your feet. Don't be a menace or get yourself put in jail because you might still have a chance.

Well I guess op could become the next president..

This, go big you literally have nothing to lose.

Move to a democrat run city. Then being homeless will feel normal.

I work as a support navigator for homelessness charity. There's usually some support everywhere it really depends where you're from.

Jeebus user i mean this is Cred Forums but nigga dont need the extra push

If you sleep in your car make sure you put a blanket over your face. People like to stare.

I have an idea lamda coding school might still offer free housing for students. But you have to prove that you will be worthy of teaching and commited to learning all the material.

get a membership to your local YMCA club. It has bathrooms, showers, and lockers to store what little stuff you have. Staying clean is a major reason why homeless people can't get jobs. For shelter, see if any local shelters will take you or live in your car.

Get a gym membership OP. Even if you’re too much of a fat faggot to exercise. You can use it to shower and brush your teeth and just generally have SOMEWHERE to go.

Nice. Start shitting on the sidewalk and in the aisles of grocery stores. Treat anyone who doesnt look honeless like an enemy. Make sure to abandon all hygiene and start using heroin immediately.

Just christ TIL i hate the homeless too