I have classes with this girl I think is fucking beautiful

>I have classes with this girl I think is fucking beautiful
>we’ve been friends for quite a while
>a few days ago I finally told her how I felt
>she said she wasn’t looking for a relationship because of personal reasons, I was cool with it because she’s my best friend regardless of it
>get into class today, she’s showing her other friend some dude on tinder that we know
>I felt fucking heartbroken
>rest of the day was complete shit
>we have two classes on a block schedule 1st and 4th
>at fourth she stared at me for a while and tells another friend that she was messing around on tinder just to see what it was like, that she wasn’t interested in any of the guys on there
>she spoke a little louder than a normal whisper
>said she was going to delete it later because it sucked

I don’t know what the fuck is happening. Did she intend for me to hear that? Does this mean she likes me back? Does she just pity me? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Attached: 18684D38-1295-4D84-98BA-1C12980ADA07.png (500x672, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

masculinedevelopment.com/pass-shit-test-2-strategies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clearly

oh i only now realized there's a second totally ridiculous either retarded, socially inept or completely disgusting other question about if she pities you

look she cares for you, don't be a fucking insecure beta faggot who tries to turn something positive into something negative specifically and evil aimed at you

it's an utter retard move that only creates losers

She's testing you. Time to show her your dick. Metaphorically speaking, of course

dont blow it, your jealously might push her away. its obvious she sees you romantically in a sense as shes was willing to notice it upset you and to bring it back up later saying itll be deleted

She's lying.

She will use this to feel obligated to stay her friend when you obviously want a romantic relationship.

Either way get real distant, that might kick her retarded fembrain into either putting out or leaving you be.

Stay in school most importantly.

Telling her about it made it awkard. Gotta get her in a position to make a move and then make your move. Don't ask her about it, just go for it

She doesnt want to hurt your feelings. Youve been friendzoned. You may be stuck there unless you can turn things around
Sorry

who cares dude. talk to a different girl then this girl will come crawling to you.

Might be testing you OP. A lot of girls do this. If she is backing off the tinder thing just keep being her friend and she will probably give you a chance once she sees you arent a pussy who gives up. Women fucking love testing men like this.

I don’t mean to sound like a bitch, I’m just afraid, I’m out of touch with my own emotions. I’m usually introverted and apathetic, I love talking to her and she makes me feel comfortable but I have no idea how to react to this, do I laugh along when stuff like that happens? Do I say nothing and try not to show my feelings about it?

Classic friendzone.
here's a protip, you don't become friends with a girl before you get into a relationship with her. it doesn't work like that. you make your intentions known from the start. if she's not into you right away, she never will be. maybe just enough to use you.
guy-girl friendships don't exist, they are usually just one sided relationships. you are forever a beta in her eyes. move on

Attached: 1491485843686.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Yall ever hang out outside of class?

I suggest you wait it out before you jump to conclusions just yet. Gather a bit more information, you don't wanna mess up. Coz you did say she is your best friend. Only confront her if you're 100% confident that she was playing you, don't go in if you're still unsure

Sometimes, we play a lot of vidya when we can
I refuse to believe that

This nigga wrong. Who hurt you?

This guy knows what's up.
I escaped the friendzone once, but that's because I made it pretty clear after a few hangouts at work that I was interested. Then we had that same talk op and the girl he's orbiting had. We said it was cool, and I started to distance myself, and she came back and we dated for a real long time.
Sure it worked. But what no one tells you is women aren't stupid, and their memory isn't too bad either. Soon enough she realized she was coerced into it by some shitty ultimatum of "date me or we're not friends", and she broke it off with me, but not before she started seeing other people behind my back as some sort of revenge plot.

Don't give her the satisfaction of realizing the ultimatum never benefitted her in the first place. Just fully move on, my guy. Find a new person to be attracted to. Then you can be friends with the first girl again. But not before, and for no other purpose than to just be friends.

This
With a dash of this.

Cut all contact, OP. She's playing games. She'll either come running or fuck right off. Either way you win.

>you make your intentions known from the start. if she's not into you right away, she never will be.

Every user needs to read and memorize this

the situation you talked about was not one to laugh with about but one where you could have shown that you were relieved even if most people would react like a deer on the street in the face of headlights and ignore it as valiantly as they can while being frozen

if you like her, don't put pressure on yourself or her, do stuff with her

the best way into relationships is doing silly things together while play fall tumble tickling your way into each other's arms, talking about what you want to do, what's okay and what's allowed is generally a bad idea

if you feel that you can not make a first move ever but experience a lot of great things with her while pursuing doing fun stuff and getting to know her, tell her that once

also inebriants might help you both

find common ground, share experiences, share life stories, continue

reading other things and replying randomly:
if she was testing you she would not have tested you by reassuring your possible anxiety or evident mood
she would have played with you, felt the rush of having power over you and your squirming, so it's doubtful any of that was her intention

if she pitied you, it's not likely you'd be friends, it's also not likely that she would have made sure that you hear it

overall timing can be a big problem so people will gravitate around each other and because they're afraid for whatever rationalization will friendzone each other

Attached: 1362054902063.jpg (500x375, 41K)

pic of girl pls

She has no interest in you romantically and only said she wasn't looking for a relationship to let you down easy. So, when she FORGOT and showed her friend, then saw your pussy-ass reaction, she felt bad. So move on, cause she doesn't want you that way.

>the best way into relationships is doing silly things together while play fall tumble tickling your way into each other's arms
What the romcom bullshit is this

This

she does not like you, she just tried to not hurt you as a friend.

Dude... Sriously?
She felt bad for you because she saw that it was a little messed up after what you told her, then she tried to make it up with you. Probably she didn't knew how to talk to you and explain the situation, so she made that little teater.
But this doesn't mean that she is interested in you back, or that she pitty you. She just felt bad, because she cares for you.
Now stop bitching and try to be a good friend to her.
Who knows what will happen in a few days. Maybe she says that she likes you back, or not. There is no way to tell.

Just stop caring too much. Women don't worth the effort.

Attached: 1453483351727.png (249x250, 78K)

might not be the best way into a fuck but it's clearly among the most experienced things for people, especially all their tender young experiences

Yeah, back away from this whore. Plenty of other sluts out there. And ffs, grow up

You've never had a relationship that wasn't with a much older relative.

Shes testing you to see how much she can manipulate you. Ghost her. The only reason you should be speaking to her is if her clothes are coming off.

I think you're still in a good position. Just have to have a bit more confidence. I'd try to hang out with her alone, get on some vidya, then get on a movie. Get them lights down and get close to her. Scary movies work ok for that. If she's responding well to your small moves, make a bigger one. Go in for a kiss, if she kisses you back, give it a second and get on some tiddy. Keep going from there. Netflix and chill is what it is for a reason

she is not interested , if the thought of being friendzoned and laughing at her tinder matches with her doesnt sound fun then move the fuck on for both of your sakes

You sound like a beta male, that is going for a girl way to good for you. Stop fucking crying about it and move on. It aint gonna happen.

It's good that you told her, that shows you've got balls. Not the size of that chimp but still good enough. Goodluck.

This is the part where you take power of her own emotions and words. Improve yourself, become self sufficient and become the ideal pick regardless if she goes for you or not. The confidence of self sufficiency can change minds later.

However, you gotta realize she ain't on tinder for love. Rarely anyone is. I'm sure if you got on, it would just be cataloging what you have the ability to match with. You can't form a deep meaningful bond with someone just from looking at a few pictures.

You already have a leg up, don't shoot your own fucking leg by over thinking. Keep shit going as usual. It doesn't matter why she said it loud enough for you to hear

>get into class today, she’s showing her other friend some dude on tinder that we know

Damn that shit is harsh bro. I know the feeling. You just have to let it go. Otherwise you'll lose your mind. Honestly, look into MGTOW - as all women play this game. They ride the cock carousel in their 20s fucking all the Chads and Tyrones, and then when they're in their 30s when no Chad or Tyrone wants to fuck them and her pussy looks like beef jerky from getting fucked so much, THEN she'll want to settle down with a beta, "normal" guy... How all women are homie, just accept the reality, walk away, and live life in your own terms.

Sounds like a mess. Pull back and show no emotion. You have now learned a valuable lesson. NEVER tell a girl how you feel about her unless you are fucking and she starts the conversation. It puts them in a corner and makes you look like a bitch. If you have any interest in a girl, hit on her. Dont act like her girlfriend

not hurt, i'm just an oldfag
it happens to the best of us, you'll understand when you're out of your teens or 20s. you realize how much time you wasted on one bitch when it's actually pretty easy to get laid when you learn some social skills.
internet has really fucked this generation, you don't even have to learn how to date, you just swipe left or right. that's fucked up.

Attached: 1496805151566.jpg (600x480, 131K)

user, i’m gonna give you some quality advice unlike the rest of the socially inept fags on this board. Stay her friend and act like nothing is wrong. Nothing. But interact with her about 50% as much as you used too and start talking to other chicks. Don’t make it super obvious that you are trying to do so or are but just do it. She’ll figure it out.
As for the tinder thing. Don’t say anything about it unless she asks you or mentions it. If she does ask or bring it up just say that “was pretty fucked up” and don’t divulge more into it no matter how much she asks or wants to talk about it.

If you follow these rules you’ll probably get to date and fuck her.

BUT take it from somebody much older and wiser than you. Don’t try to wife this bitch up. She sounds like the type who can’t appreciate somebody who appreciates her. Girls like that never change and will always bring uncontrollable issues into your life. Until the day you or they die. Play the game. Fuck her. Grow some and realize there are girls who will treat you better.

This is a test of your self worth she is unconsciously putting onto you. If you value yourself you’ll interact with her less and not appear nearly as interested but also unhurt. If you don’t value yourself you’ll bitch moan whine beg be needy and in general mopey and desperate around her. When have you EVER seen that work on a woman?
If she wants your dick she wants your dick user and you’ll know it. If not theres no guessing that she doesn’t want your dick homie.

Chill the fuck out. All women are fucking retarded and no man should EVER fret this much over a bitch. Focus on improving yourself, getting good grades and going to the gym and hanging with bros.

You’ll never get better advice then this. Put it in your phone and read it everyday if you have too.

Bruh you have to understand that there's a difference between meaningless sex and relationships

You took yourself out the hookup queue the minute you told her you had feeling but this isn't a bad thing it's just how things are

Why don't you hook up with someone else my dude get your mind off of her

The devil never lies. Focus on self improvement and all the rest will follow

this is partially true. the chad/tyrone bullshit is exaggerated. most women and men are just immature in their early 20s and land up in not so great relationships. everyone starts to figure shit out later in life, shit like what they really want/want to put up with.
it's possible to find divorcees without kids that aren't completely used up

Attached: 1500954002335.jpg (539x422, 82K)

i have a cunt unlike you rejects here I have my pick of dudes but what an asinine argument on "That's an experience a lot of people have" like they all fucked their brother sisters like you retarded americans like to do

it's crazy how many incels are in this thread, as if this highly competitive urban tinder disco bullshit is the majority of how relationships are formed and happen, it's a ridiculous minority that's completely blown out of proportions

many people have neither time, energy or the sufficient self worth to compete and still end up in relationships

just do women a favor and kill yourself

user, I've been there.

You got friendzoned. There is nothing new under the sun.

Ask her flat out if there's an opportunity for something more. If there isn't, stay friends. Get a girlfriend that isn't her and see how she acts. If she gets jealous, keep working the angle of wanting her. If not, fuck everything that walks.

You guys are missing the point. I don’t want to fuck her I just want to feel something with her. I didn’t show any reaction to the tinder thing until she left, I’m just fucking struggling. I don’t feel like that with anyone else, I don’t know how to, she’s amazing and I just want to be with her, I’m tired of being a fucking robot

Tits or get the fuck out f*moid, this conversation is not for you

Cred Forumsro, I'm not saying for you to marry someone. I'm suggesting you make a series of tactical moves to determine her true feelings towards you.

Girls at that age are fucking idiots. Most of them breed and end up single mothers. I was friendzoned a lot. Worked my way out of it with my (now) wife. Play her game, but play it better.

You really think her mentioning tinder in front of you was accidental? She wanted to see your jealousy to make her feel wanted.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I’m pretty sure he meant like a personal relationship not a sexual one. I think that user was implying that the other user is a basement dwelling retard deprived of social interaction.

Leave it to a woman to get mad at something that didn’t happen though.

Also tits or get the fuck out cunt

Is picture you posted the girl you are talking about?

What the fuck are you on about? Playfall tumble tickling? Who are you, 12 year old Bridget Jones? Get your hallmark ass out of here.
Don't my forget. This op reads like he's still in high school. No matter what he does, statistically, this relationship is bound to end, romantically or otherwise.
Bruh, stop watching movies on the w network. OP needs to show some gains and just be interested in the things he's interested in. Get good/be good at something that requires social activity: join a rec league sports team, volunteer at an animal shelter, or some other crap along those veins. You'll meet someone who's just as into you as you are them, and you won't hear them saying shit about tinder at a slightly-above-whisper volume to confuse you about where they stand.
Seriously. The fact she had a tinder while you were around screams she doesn't consider you anything more than a friend.

Sorry bro, but you dont act like a guy that is having very good luck with girls. You need to pull back and get your head together.

She likes you. She may not be interested romantically, for now. Be patient. You have years if she's a good friend.

This is bad advice. Don't do anything without consent.

I wouldn’t know what to do, I don’t think it would be purely coincidental either but at the same time I’m not confident that she wanted me to be jealous, maybe she did. I don’t know how to read women or barely anyone sometimes

Youre being kept around as plan B for when chad eventually gets tired of her.

Stop simping and move on. There is nothing special about this woman.

I didn't mean rape her. Go in for it and if she pushes you away, you have your answer

Just keep it cool, show interest but make her think you could move on at anytime.

Yes, its an older picture,she has longer hair now.

Trips of truth. Stay cool, don't let that Tinder stuff affect you - and the best way to do that is to just be neutral. Keep hanging out with her if you want, but don't put all of your bets on this hole. Your life should be about yourself, not some random hoe.

Sweet quads

I think what most likely happened was you asked her out and she said no and gave you a bullshit reason to not hurt your feelings. Then you caught her in a lie and now she feels bad, not about the lie but about being caught lying

Dont be a rapist, but he who hesitates masturbates

Don't risk the friendship by taking it someplace she says she doesn't want it to go. Enjoy your time with her. Maybe she has sex with somebody else. That's okay. Be her friend. See what develops over months or years.

Also, you might ask somebody else out. You would learn by doing that, and the dynamic might change with the object of your affection.

Our homecoming queen would not have given me a second look in high school. Years later, she slept with me.

Be patient.

Not together and she already playing mind games.
Drop her, find a new one.

Girls are unpredictable man. When I was in high school I literally asked this chick, "so when are you gonna show me them titties?" And she told me to come over after school. Clearly she was into it, but you never know if you dance around it like a pussboy

This advice is only true for men who don't have real friends who are women, and don't want real friends. If the point of knowing a woman is sleeping with her, then he is right that you should only spend time on women who let you know from the start that they want to be physical with you. But if you want a genuine, deep friendship that may develop over time, try being friends first.

Women love romcoms.

Bad advice.

>a genuine, deep friendship
>with a roastie
pick one nigger
I have a genuine deep friendship with my wife, but we obviously don't fuck anymore (not with each other anyways)

>block schedule

High schooler

This is toxic behavior

And I'm going to break down why

>You got friendzoned. There is nothing new under the sun.

The only truth this man speaks

>Ask her flat out if there's an opportunity for something more.

user already confessed his fillings to her and she said no doing it again would be very annoying and redundant

>Get a girlfriend that isn't her and see how she acts.

This is something a child or sociopath would do not to mention how tedious it is to be in a relationship with someone you don't care for not only that if you get the chick pregnant your stuck with that person for life

>If she gets jealous, keep working the angle of wanting her

Things that only happen in teen movies/dramas for 100

>fuck everything that walks.

user is a husband type dude I don't think hes in it for the meaningless sex this would only make him more depressed

Attached: 21-58-31-5948366ebcf3a.png (286x226, 75K)

This advice is pretty good, but the hatred of women is misplaced.

Satan brings up a good point, OP.

Nah fuck this weak ass bullshit.

Listen OP I'll give it to you real: If she was into you, you wouldn't have to even say anything to her. This one is a lost cause. Move on, work out in the gym, get bigger, get better haircut, job, etc. Work on yourself and the pussy will follow.

All this "don't risk the friendship" crap is just that: crap. She risked it by allowing you to get emotionally close enough to develop feelings for her. Men and women can be friends as long as we keep our walls up that protect from getting too emotionally or sexually involved.

>maybe she has sex with someone else. That's okay.

Lol no its not. Who the fuck sits around for a few years watching some chick bang other dudes while you could cut your losses and just move on? Waiting 3 years for a chance to fuck the prom queen is the most ass backwards thing I've ever heard.

Good salespeople know not to waste much time on propsects who aren't going to buy. Your advice is that he figure that out quickly and move on if she's not down for something.

But there is another way. This woman makes him feel good. He wants to be around her. Throwing her away because she doesn't want to move quickly is not necessarily the optimal path to happiness.

TITS OR GTFO

He who hesitates sometime gets loved.

at first she rejected you bc she didn't thought of you as a lover/date/bf, she then thought of it again and decided to make you jealous so you would try to win her heart harder, and when she saw you were miserable and loosed all interest into her, she made sure you understand she is still winable
tl;dr: she likes you back

This. Listen to Satan.

And this is where you, a femanon, are a cunt and can gtfo.

I got tired of being jerked around like OP is right now. I took my actions and emotions into my own hands and worked for what I wanted. The woman I married. This is what I did to her.

This isn't toxic. This is being better at you females bullshit games than you are. Fuck off.

Jesus you must be huge. I mean, a real whale to be this psychotic.

This guy's the only normal person in this thread.

There's so much bad advice stemming from deep seeded hatred of women in here. Its like watching a cringe video but instead it's a bunch of neckbeard overthinkers and wannabe "chads" thinking their experiences mean more than others experiences.

Woo wee I thought I was autistic.

Attached: 1578806631614.png (500x375, 291K)

>doesn't want to move quickly

Did you miss the part where she said she straight up wasn't interested in him like that? There's no sense in hoping for some magical day to come where she changes her mind unless you like being a beta orbiter forever.

Youc advice optimizes for sex. The young man asking the question wants a relationship with the woman.

This.

No it still applies. She said she isn't interested. It's not a hint... it's blunt. Listen to what she said. And move the fuck on.

Whether its pussy or relationship you won't find it without that advice.

Be assertive. Drop the emotional beta bitch act. Next time you see her TELL her you guys are going out for dinner and drinks. Dont ask. TELL. Girls line an assertive dude. Then tell her straight up that finder is for losers who can't hook up in the real world. Then take it from there. Remember to never bitch out. Remain confident. Assert yourself. And show her that you're the prize, not her.
Good luck user.

May I inquire of you the realistic graphical depiction of your reproductive organs, or, if you would not feel inclined to pursue such a course of action, may I kindly suggest you vacating these premises, my lady?

Top kek
Saved

There's still a few good anons left.

Yeah this guy's not retarded and super autistic as fuck, do exactly this.

Still here OP? What are you gonna do? No matter what I would suggest pulling back and getting your head straight for starters

Lol, stop being a fag Mate, these hoes aint loyal

Check out the balls on that monkey

If we could kick the fucking left wing niggers and porn fags off of this site we would be back to the glory days within minutes honestly

Shit test. You failed it
masculinedevelopment.com/pass-shit-test-2-strategies/

>cheats
>blames you

Classic girl move

Also you did nothing wrong and it wasn't coercion.

Good read and decent advice on how to become a whore whisperer

> a fat basement dwelling subhuman judging somebody else for their weight

*keks myself to death*

Mmmmmyeah but some of you definitely deserve to be cheated on..I mean, have you seen yourself?

Not that guy but apparently he was right about your weight

Not that girl but go fuck yourself

Yeah this. Get smart and well set up in life. Later, chicks will swarm to the well set up man. This may or may not be the chick you've mentioned.

maybe she's just compassionate and wants you to feel better.

Don’t take this cunt’s advice OP if you ever want a quick tip on who’s advice about women is the most retarded it’s women advice about women.

Have you ever met a bitch that actually knew what she wanted?
Case n point

Women are gay, just go find a trap or a gay guy that will worship you and make you cum a lot like you deserve.

Good point. Women rarely take their own advice

purchase gun, then shoot her in the face the next time she looks and laughs at you

then you know what you have to do? killing spree! come on we've not had a half decent school shooting in ages.

Attached: 1577028101468.jpg (700x650, 41K)

>muh fwendship
Gaaaay

Attached: 97BE8233-2C29-4FF0-ADFC-D16702E5C6AB.jpg (375x375, 28K)

Agreed fuck em 1st, friend em later.

Dude slowly start to ghost her. Be polite and friendly if she starts a conversation with you that's just chit chat. Don't ask her to hang out unless she presses you about it. You can probably get your classes changed soon. If she presses you to hang out and brings up relationships tell her you don't know what you were thinking you need to focus on school and look for a job because of some circumstances you don't want to go into too much it's just inconvenient right now. In a couple weeks explain to her it worked out ask her to hang out as a friend. If she doesn't press it start hitting on her friends. She'll probably tell them you're alright and put in a good word for you if she outright doesn't try to pressure them to date you since she can't get you and she's already seeing other guys by this point. Don't listen to these simps telling you to keep trying to hook up with her. You totally could but she's already hooking up with other guys and choosing them over you, you just saw the tip of the iceberg. People telling you to keep going for it are the type to jerk off all day and talk about how they'd crawl through broken glass to hear her fart over a walky talky on the radio. You're setting yourself up to be a cuck.

You two have some deep seeded issues with women so much so that you automatically assume I'm a female bc I'm
Pointing out the flaws in anons dumb ass advice

I'm just trying to to prevent op from becoming an incel like you two

We're all a little acoustic that's why we're here

Attached: 18-31-42-1579729369837.jpg (716x960, 36K)

What a manipulative person she is. She’s definitely playing with you. It’s too risky to try anything with her. Consider finding another one, there’s plenty of fish in the sea