Just pooped. Im rolling on ecstasy. What do?? Why red????

Just pooped. Im rolling on ecstasy. What do?? Why red????

Attached: Capture+_2020-01-23-23-56-04.png (1063x753, 1.14M)

ull be fine. enjoy the roll and worry about it if it happens again tomorrow

that's kinda gay

Thank u user. Any details or insight??

You probably got ass raped and didn't notice

KEK. OP here. Definitely no butt pillaging, im lucid enough to know what ive been doing

Blood. The MDMA was probably cut with rat poison (which is usually an anticoagulant) and now you're experiencing massive internal bleeding.

Hey op. Do you have psoriasis?

If so this can be the case. It's nothing that will damage anything.

I feel no pain or discomfort rn, bought from a very reputable source? Not my first purchase with said source

I don't :( thank you though fren

worry only if it keeps repeating

Eh, drugs being cut with poisons is mostly a myth anyway, although Columbians were using a dirt cheap cattle medicine to cut their coke a few years ago.

Cuts are usually relatively innocuous, like dextrose.

Thank you for your input user :)

You pushed too hard because you got high.
So you broke the rim of your anus.
So you pushed the shit right through your clenched inner anus.

I have done the same thing when I was really really drunk/high and i was trying to hurry because i was worried about something.

Next time just don't push so hard faggot.
Like other user says if it's bad for more then a day or so go see a doctor.

That isn't digested blood, did you put the pill up your butt ? Chemicals can be caustic

Okay, be happy for that!

I tried this aswell. My doctor told me that if this keept repeating, then i should come down to then to have a check. So if this "shit" keeps happning go see a doctor.

Only 4 chan will tell you that you have aids..

I ate it. Oral

Also, take a bath and clean the area around the butt with soap so there wont happen an infection

That's what u figured. Thank you Cred Forumsro i really appreciate it

Probably not a hemoroid, maybe some tearing internally from something.

Im no doctor

I guess I would go to a doctor but if you can't right now because of the extacy or other reasons. Just keep checking to make sure it doesnt get real dark red/black blood, thats really really bad.

this. youll be fine OP.

it's not internal bleeding because if it was, you wouldn't have red. It would be jet black poops. this is from your colon or anus. like previous user said, you probably tore your butthole (or many scratched it with your nail pretty hard and didnt notice because you're fucked up?) but the fact that its bright red and not black poops is good news for you. it'll probably stop bleeding on its own but make sure you take a bath and clean it to prevent infection. when you get out maybe put some linen or bandage on it so the blood wont leak.

-Not a doctor

only use normal body wash- dont try to disinfect it with rubbing alcohol. you'll be yellin for hours

You can go to the doc if you're on drugs. They won't report you, its part of an effort to convince people to seek help in overdose cases but it'll work for OPs ripped up ass too.

KEK - op

Thank you user. It stopped bleeding. Im just on a fat roll and didn't know what to think. Not my first time rolling but first time butthole bleed. I assume i wiped too hard

wiping with razor wire or somthing? Cardboard? Sandpaper?

Most people wipe with toilette paper idiot

Yeah same, ive never bled becsc i rubbed to hard. Maybe get wet wipes, when i have them i do 2-3 ply of paper 1 ply wet wipe and combine, enogh paper to b drable and still wet to clean and be soft.

Bright Red
Stop Wiping so hard and don't use brillo pad next time

Stepped on bullshit; probably with some vaso-dilative which increases the intensity of the chemical reactions of the MDMA in your brain. Dangerous shit; get a new connect.

Trips never lie op ger3

That’s bright red. That means the bloods been exposed to oxygen. You probably took a really hard shit, wiped with poor toilet paper, or wiped too hard. If it’s dark red, or your shits dark red, go to the hospital.

Good to know lol thanks

First sign of SAR's. Go to airport.

Some fag correct me if I'm wrong but dark red blood is usually when you wanna be concerned since that's usually signs of internal bleeding.

Bright red blood is just from trying to speedrun it.