First time doing DMT, any tips?

First time doing DMT, any tips?

Attached: F1FD8FE2-9091-4347-A0A5-F964B1916428.jpg (720x1280, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/video/psychedelic-drugs-lsd-active-agent-in-magic-mushrooms-to-treat-addiction-depression-anxiety-60-minutes-2019-12-29/
amazon.com/Change-Your-Mind-Consciousness-Transcendence/dp/1594204225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poop first

Remember to breathe!

That's not DMT.

Looks like sugar lol

your going to die

Nigga that is literally brown sugar.
DMT comes in clear flat layered crystal

Attached: 1576796603300.gif (532x532, 324K)

thats brown sugar faggot

what method are you planning on using?

You will feel like you're going to die. You won't. take big slow breaths when the DMT hits put some music on and lay down.

Vape it don't burn it. The whiter the purer. That looks ok tho probs get ya somewhere , don't bother with music don't open ya eyes

All of it as fast as you can

Do it in a dark silent room where you feel absolutely comfortable, make sure no one will bother you, turn off your phone, make sure you have somewhere to put the pipe down so you don’t burn yourself.
Enjoy, fag.

Crack pipe lol

Lrn2research

Gotcha.

Google more.

Wish I knew how to turn it into vape juice or whatever. Will have to use a pipe for now.

This is the best advice.

Fr? Def pooping.

Don't do it. Why take a drug that your brain releases when you die? What if you trick yourself into braindeath.

You got a good 5-15 seconds after inhaling before you're interstellar. Depending on how much you do and how good it is you can be semi-conscious or forgot you exist. Be ready to set your pipe down and lay down somewhere comfortable, once you start you cant turn back so enjoy yourself

kill yourself during for a "lifechanging" experience

This has happened literally 0 times.

DMT is amazing.

Hard trip (seriously fucked up but good) smoke using a pipe.

Cool medium trip (still with light visuals) one Skinner joint.

Your chest may tighten don't worry. You may see funny cool stuff. But may see evil shit like people's faces changing to the devil and shit.

Either way it only lasted 10 mins so enjoy it

Ego death if you're fortunate /unfortunate to experience it is very terrifying but also interesting I'll never try a drug again not even weed... After my trip but def be somewhere calm

Take psilocybin instead.
cbsnews.com/video/psychedelic-drugs-lsd-active-agent-in-magic-mushrooms-to-treat-addiction-depression-anxiety-60-minutes-2019-12-29/

How to Change Your Mind - Michael Pollan
amazon.com/Change-Your-Mind-Consciousness-Transcendence/dp/1594204225

that's quite a lot you've got there... but it looks fairly impure. Look up how to recrystallize it with hexane (from an art supply store) on erowid. It should be completely white

I'm taking mushrooms for the first night tonight

Take two bags to break the ice and shove them in your ass then just wait for it to kick in.

Im pretty sure that is demerara suger

whatever you do, and i cannot stress this enough, DO NOT think about sucking your dads dick

You have no idea how weird it is to see that river's name on Cred Forums, are you south american?