Ladies and gents...

Ladies and gents...album of the decade! Which I admit isn't saying much but it blew everything out of the way and revitalized metal.

Attached: fearinoculumcover-1565126491-640x640.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Kek
Ok Boomer

Tool is babies first metal band. Go fucking smoke some weed and shut up nigger

I'm a diehard tool fan, but I haven't listened to it. I've actually heard some negative reviews, is it worth a listen?

Ill sum the album up for you

Its Tool trying their best to sound like Tool. But failing at it lol.

This is also a really weird picture of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

what's boomer bro?

Great album but it's not metal

Yeah it's better than 10,000 Days and reminiscent of Lateralus

The only reason it’s album of the decade is because it’s Tool. Other then that they’ve completely lost their edge and just kind of make ambient drone metal now. Kind of sad

I think it was a bit over done, and a lot of the songs drone on for too long. Some try hard going on.

90s bands need to stay in the fucking 90s.

fuck off fag. tool is timeless

That's retarded, stop being a gatekeeping fag
>hurr durr not real metal
It's worth listening to, pretty good, not their best, but not their worst
You're still not over the hype of it, there are plenty of good albums this decade.
Meshuggah - the violet sleep of reason(not their best, but good)
Gojira - Lenfant sauvage and magma
Behemoth - the satanist

Not really of their top albums, but better than Fear Inoculum

go listen to some mumble rap kiddo

Shove it, cultist.

Tool was never good

>don't talk shit about tool, reeeeeeee
I wasn't even specifically referring to tool, toolbag

post what you like so we can make fun of you

bland, boring album. lifelong tool fan here, they need to stop putting out music. that ship has sailed. sounds like rehashed old sounds, soulless, bad logo, bad album art, totally insincere and lame.

yeah you made an even broader generalization because you're obviously a kid that's a whore to trends

then how come the album sounds so good?

>it blew everything out of the way and revitalized metal.

No, it didn't.

/sage this childmind cringe

I agree with this. It sounded like they were trying too hard.
Don't misunderstand me, I've liked it a lot.

The 90s is over get over it and take your pills, grandpa.

>people in their 30s are old men
Yep, definitely a kid

Go run along and play fortnite zoom zoom

Not even metal album of the year. Not even odd-time-signature metal album of the year. Tool should have waited the full 10,000 days.

Infest the Rats' Nest is what you need. Clean the shit from your ears.

>he says while needing a diaper change

Dunno, bruh. Concert my girlfriend dragged me to here in Jersey a couple months ago was filled with mostly zoomer and millineals, a small smattering of boomers here an there. The first 12 rows were filled with people looked like they were barely out of high school. Girlfriend's 22, been a fan since high school. I'm 31 an only got into them after she continually played tool, a perfect circle an some other side band the lead singer sings for. So their fanbase seems to be pretty diverse.

Sucked ass compared to relentless mutation

>Behemoth - the satanist
Kekkus maximus

This album was garbage. It was basically just a muted and lazier version of 10,000 Days, which was just a muted and lazier Lateralus.
After their ep's and first 3 albums Tool isn't worth shit.

Yet they have the most profitable tour of the last 12 months and have profited the most $ of any rock / metal group in the past 12 months. Looks like pretty much everyone disagree with ya.

KEK! This. The band's raking in the cash. Made a combined $60 million from the album and related tour, merchandise. However you feel about them, they're bringing in the money.

I thought the album was shit as well, but Tool has nostalgia Gen X'ers up the wazoo

I love Tool, but Mastodon is my absolute favorite band.

Attached: 351AD2C4-C2B5-4015-ACDC-2A4A6DD8BEC3.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

Haven't seen that many Gen X'ers or even boomers at the 3 concerts I've been to the past year. Mostly people in their late teens to early 30's at most. Like this user said, the audience is pretty young and mostly guys and chicks that look barely beyond their high school years.

about the same for the tool concert i went to here in dallas last night. saw some older folks in the crowd, but mostly people my age - 24 - or younger.

Gen Xers and Boomers have King Crimson. The younger crowd unfortunately is stuck with that modified exhaust-tier prog.

34 year old new wave neo-boomer here. I've been forced to tolerate TOOL for decades now since their top album OPIATE, which i enjoyed greatly. I can tell you that TOOL put zero effort into this album and might actually be maynard's most sincere "fuck you" to TOOL fans which i approve of. If you enjoy this album it is mathematical proof that you're a moron.

Attached: Doomerkinda.jpg (480x517, 45K)

Ditto the concert we attended in November. There were some older couples I'd estimate had to be in their late 30's, an occasional 40-ish couple, but mostly people between their mid-teens and late 20's.

During that gap we got new prog metal bands. Is nice to see Tool return, but we should also keep our ears open.

This is the best album of the decade.

>inb4 racebait bullshit

Attached: images - 2020-01-24T115139.183.jpg (554x554, 43K)

Yes its good. Very good.

>tool
0/10

Retards like you just want everything to sound like Undertow or Ænema.

The album is great. Its just sad that people like you cant hear it. Maybe youre better off this way.

>your opinion
0/10

>best album of the decade
>PARENTAL ADVISORY
riiiiiiight

what's up with that one white baby in the middle?

>any music with profanity is automatically disqualified
what are you the christian mothers' association?

Attached: F6BA84E1-0FFD-4026-AE3F-DD91ED793D18.jpg (1200x1200, 750K)