What's it like having an asian gf/wife? Also general asian thread

What's it like having an asian gf/wife? Also general asian thread.

Attached: asianbooti.jpg (600x602, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/strawpoll/r25416fl
d######.gg/Ax99Xrr
bbc.com/news/world-asia-51129580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the most honest thing ull ever have. more you invest. more you get back. cant be lied to. karma will eat you.
try me.
Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 13K)

*eats ass and panties*

Wat

Attached: 426 (1).jpg (1080x897, 111K)

Ok I agree with that pic but what does that have to do with my response?

you are banned from reproduction

She has the same body as me except I’m not Asian.

Oof

So flat as a board?

If she’s flat, you’re a virgin

More calvin klein asians?

Married

Communication can be frustrating since she didn't study English until college.
Really ambitious and goal oriented
Cultural differences can also be a pain.
Takes care of herself and healthy but Asians aren't into shaving regularly so I have to 'remind' her.
Great mother.
Petite which can be fun, but sometimes I wish she was taller. I'm 6'1 and she is about 4'10'

Get tired of eating seaweed and tofu based dishes all the time that her mother makes.

Sounds like a give an take. Are you happy with her? How's the sex?

Just date a white girl. We’re more fun. We’re not paranoid about being many shame upon our famiry.

They have no ass.
Their pussy smell like cold fries from Mc'D
It will fuck up your genetic (elliot rodger)
They tend to have small children (men)
most of them are just ugly without makeup (eyelashes)
Contribute to leveling up withies you fucking nigger.

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 7E930DCB-7F4A-4C6B-B0DD-4CDA34A52F21.jpg (722x1280, 128K)

> tits.... and stamp
they were no tits.

>No timestamp
>Super obvious trap

You can see my vagina

Pussy's amazing, she's a bit crazy tho.

write Mark on them

Attached: da-rules-5b5fc051e6e38-design.jpg (986x1637, 635K)

Attached: B3567085-126E-41A4-9A16-F17AAB0C39A5.jpg (750x1334, 83K)

Filipina?

Friend’s Korean ex-gf was a cheating slut.

anonvote.com/strawpoll/r25416fl

Wankchat to this whore. Tributes welcome.

Kik: rainie2412

Discord: d######.gg/Ax99Xrr

Attached: 7A216900-EBF7-4AC2-A3A4-6DB991F861AA.jpg (1277x1312, 185K)

depends on if their family has true asian influence or not.
beyond the second or 3rd gen, they are just like dating any other race.

> stamp

Prove it

Nothing special. Same as white sluts. only difference is their looks honestly. I always had this thought of asians girls that they are cute and honest and innocent blablabla, So I went for a lot of asian girls. So far had 4 asian girlfriends so far, none of them lasted long... 2 were crazy as fuck, 1 was a cheating slut and only 1 of the 4 was decent but she was a bit too loli for me. Honestly, Ive had longer relationships with white girls than asians. Dissapointed kinda cus im super into asian looks.

Too loli? Doesn’t compute.

What’s the consensus on on Filipino’s? I work with some and they can be crazy hot

Not that different honestly. I've been with 2 korean girls, both were crazy about going to parties and stuff. Still, I love asian bodies idk why they seem so much better than any other ones.

race is the foundation of a strong relationship.

Attached: che.jpg (1920x1440, 172K)

take her shirt off

had a Chinese gf for like two years, then a korean one. Then just really really wanted to be with a white chick. But honestly after 1 and a half years of that... Asian was the way to go, man.

It's pretty nice

Having an asian gf is more or less the same as having a white gf, they'll backstab you at the first sign of weakness. Now the biggest real difference between the two is the lead-up to betrayel. A white girl will get antsy, there will be vague warning signs and then finally she'll stick the knife in. With Asian girls there is no warning, they'll pretend everything is totally and utterly fine and then the next moment its like a switch flipped and they're now your worst enemy. Never fall for the "grass is greener" arguments user, if you wrangle a decent girl never, ever ever show weakness and always keep her the fuck under your control.

Literally the opposite of my experiences but sorry you got screwed over

yeah your girl was a bitch, man. My experiences with Asians have def been more positive. They were whiny and attention-seeking a lot, but not this bad.

>What's it like having an asian gf/wife?
It feels like a bag of rice

My gf is clingy and extremely jealous but never really whiny

Pretty normal. It's easy to forget that there's differences unless we're doing cultural things, or we're fucking and wanna get kinky with raceplay. Otherwise it's just paying bills, going on dates, and cuddling at home, same as I would imagine being married to a white woman would be.

Note: wife is Chinese from China

great

Does she like race play? My wife wants to do it and tbh not really into it.

Pretty dope
10/10 would reccomend cash as fuck

How long together?

>asian gf or wife
before marriage you think they're submissive and cute.
once you're married to one though you're fucked. in asian cultures, the woman controls the money and she runs the household. you as the husband, will generally be expected to empty your earnings into her bank account and she'll give you pocket money or an allowance for the month to have your own fun with (usually about $100 or $200, to buy your own beer/cigarettes, to go out with friends, buy your own snacks etc you want).
you do what she says.
if you dont, she'll
>Chinese
abuse the fuck out of you and use her 400 close family relatives to get on her side and make you do what she wants
>Korean
bully, manipulate or guilt you into doing what she wants
>Japanese
cry and call you a terrible person/husband/father until you feel bad that she's crying and you apologize to her and give her what she wants.

In the event of a divorce, you're fucked. She'll take the money and kids and fuck off to her home country and you'll likely never see your kids again. An Aussie guy recently got thrown into max security prison and solitary confinement for showing up to his wife's place in Tokyo to check that the kids were OK after a bad typhoon.

In all honest, unless she's fairly westernized, speaks a high lvl of English and is willing to live in your foreign country for the rest of her life then I wouldn't waste my time. Even then, get her to sign a pre-nup and talk to your lawyer about what measures you can take to prevent her from kidnapping your kids and escaping out of the country in case of an argument/divorce.
t.dated many Japanese girls and a Taiwanese girl, most of my friends are married to Japs and Koreans and seen too many of them get screwed over.

Expensive.

sounds like you dated """"Asian"""" Americans.
They're basically just normal SoCal white sluts in shitty half-caste Thai bodies.

In a sort of vanilla kinda way that only shows in dirty talk while we fuck. Either her begging for my "white cock", or her riding me and murmuring about "colonizing the colonizer" - we honestly laugh about it after.

Eh it helped me unlearn the faulty programming that the media and society shove into young men's heads. Women, all women, are utterly ruthless creatures at heart and if you want to keep one, you have to be prepared to play power games and play to win.

I'm sticking with clueless younger white girls. I could theoretically date an asian girl again but theres a checklist I will not compromise on that none of them meet thus far.

They're quite submissive from what I've seen.

GIMME DAT SLUT *MAN ATTACKS MANY WOMEN* FUCK YOU ASSHOS GIVE ME YO ANOZ NAO!!!!!!!1!!111!!!!!!!!!! *MAN SLASHES WOMEN WITH CHAINSAW*/

Ahh ok, I could do that. We're pretty vanilla too but she wants to do something kinky for our anniversary. You guys sound way too cute btw

Wife is korean. Tho adopted. Shes pretty awesome. Best pussy ive ever seen.

Seen or felt?

I was just going to say this. I'm in Orange County, been multiple Asian girls. Every single one is crazy and your typical SoCal sloot. I'd say they're worse than most, because the Asian obsession with being Asian is out in the open the entire time you're with them. They're super judgmental about people's clothing and cars, and they really do just care about money. Probably in their poor 3rd world shithole countries, money is a matter of survival. But here, money is a matter of pursuing your dreams/meaning vs buying a Tesla because your car measures your worth.

Specifically, this applies to Koreans. I haven't dated a Japanese, only one Chinese, and hung out with lots of Filipinas (whom you should also avoid, but for different reasons).

Been with lots of Asian girls
Longest relationships
My wife 8 years (chinese)
Ex fiancee 2 years (chinese)
Ex serious gf 1 year some months (japanese)

yeah, like he said, ""Asians"" born and raised in the US may as well just be white girls with a tan. they're not real asians really.

>In the event of a divorce, you're fucked. She'll take the money and kids and fuck off to her home country and you'll likely never see your kids again. An Aussie guy recently got thrown into max security prison and solitary confinement for showing up to his wife's place in Tokyo to check that the kids were OK after a bad typhoon.
sauce?

Both. Its fucking gorgous

>My wife 8 years (chinese)
Wow congrats man!

Congratulations man, does she have the booty?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-51129580
literally recent world news and first result on google.
foreigners, by default, are sent to max sec prison and put in solitary confinement. made to do 18h a day hard labor in silence and only fed 1500kcal a day of fish offal and shitty rice.

this cunt's lucky he got out, but others arent so lucky. Japanese legal system works on a "guilty until proven innocent" basis.

Booty is nice. Esp when she works out. But he just gave birth. So booty went down a bit. Cant wait till we start working out again. Watching her squat.... damn

Omg congratulations on being a dad, so it's more of a toned firm butt than a bubble butt

FoB Asians and Asians in Asia are greedy cunts too. Their culture just forces them to hide it better and wait until marriage to try and fuck you over. All women are only as pure as they need to be, once they think they can be bitchy and slutty without consequence, they will.

Last ex is Korean. Honestly, all I get from non Asians is how "we'd make the perfect Korean couple"(I am also Korean) because we're fucking Asian, I get it. She was different from your typical ABC Korean-Americans though. She was smart, going to nursing school, played violin and piano, she was super into Christianity, which was my only meh, but she never pushed religion on my views. I guess I fall into a centrist view of Agnostic-atheism-deism. I was also 10 years older than her. Since she is like 5'3" and was a virgin, she was pretty tight. I feel that race does play a big role when it comes to pussy tightness. She was like the complete opposite of my previous previous ex. One before my Korean ex was Cuban and Lebanese. She was wild and exerted a lot of energy.

Attached: Screenshot_20170627-223307.png (1080x1920, 1.68M)

Lol we do aight. Been married 3 years now.

A good way to break into kink is binding of hands and and blindfolds. Pretty softcore, but can be a great gateway into some fun stuff

seems really cute user. Great on you. Able to post any more of her?

Thanks! Yea more toned. Shes like 5ft so its fun to toss her around during sex. But since the baby... those titties..... maybe it was just the pregneancy.... but still i love those dark areolas

dating a filipina right now. I really like her she came over and cooked for my roomates and I. very nice and I feel that her family likes me althogh both of her parents are from the philipines and are very conservative so they won't let her date until I get their permission which kinda suck cause we have to sneak around alot. she's wonderful thogh my whole family thinks shes adorable and I feel that she's a keeper. althogh she admited that her stepdad was touching her when she was younger I feel that this is gonnabe detramental to our relationship in the future, any advice?

>FoB Asians and Asians in Asia are greedy cunts to
that's a particularly Chinese thing.
In China the only things that matter, in rank order, are
>You
>your partner/kids
>your family
>your extended family
>no-one else

Chinese culture takes "ME FIRST AND ME ONLY" to the extreme, and when you consider that combined with their "mei ban fa" attitude to everything ie: "no solution, dont care" is why their country is the way it is.

Lmao sounds like your friends and yourself are shit at picking women bro English teachers and it nerds usually get women that are nuts and step all over them
Gotta dominate Asian women bro and keep em in line and still be the man of the house in their eyes or they will lose all respect for you.

Thanks bro met my first girl when I was 18 (ex fiancee) when I was random traveler and failed language student overseas banged lots of random Korean and japanese chicks while studying in Tokyo met her when I took a boat to China on recommendation from a friend
lived with her for a while things didn't work out sadly, would be been set for life if they did her family was loaded

Long term jp gf met when I went back to Asia and got stationed in Japan got lucky and ended up back in Japan as a military guy didn't work out she was a nice girl but she was more serious about medical school
Married my wife after banging lots of randoms Chinese Korean and japanese girls nearby the base

wife I met before I joined the service and stayed in touch and after I got tired of screwing

I will explain my experience. Prior to my current gf, I only had white or latina gf's. Dated asians but never got with them long term. Current gf is Korean 9/10

>We've been together a long time, she's 34 if thats any indication. She still gets people mistaking her as a college student daily (works at a college).

>Somehow she keeps getting thinner and prettier with age

>Asian women are the most feminine. Almost annoyingly so (i.e. let me shower before we can have sex, etc) - but its a good tradeoff

>Sex is not as passionate as latina, but its more varied and open minded. Literally nothing is off limits. White girls cant even compare to either one.

>Highly educated, smart, funny, able to have REAL discussions outside the bedroom

>Traditional values, coming from traditional home; but not the kind that hinder fun or sex etc. Only downside is they will expect to marry eventually (I'm at that stage now, cant put it off much longer)

>Fiery when angry but once calmed down able to have a rational and logical discussion

Other than that it's basically the same as any other girlfriend. Women do and say and talk about stupid shit you have to deal with. A big negative is that literally everyone on earth thinks asian women are attractive, so I had to get used to everyone and their brother hitting on her in front of me everywhere we go. After a while I just stopped giving a shit since she handles it and tells them off.

Overall bretty good. Oh, also, you need to make a lot of money. Asians seem to like money and a comfy life. I do too, but sometimes its like damn.

>Gotta dominate Asian women bro and keep em in line and still be the man of the house in their eyes or they will lose all respect for you
lol sure dude, whatever.
enjoy having her suddenly snap and blame you for domestic violence and running away with your kids like in

Hmm not sure, one of the things we discussed was having us go out without panties on. Bad experiences with cuffs tbh.

I’ve had 2
1 chinese decent (born here)
1 Japanese (born in Osaka)
The Chinese girl had family issue, they way that her parents raised her didn’t give her the best social skills and she sometimes got upset easily.
Japanese was a little complicated, you need to learn the art of understanding without saying anything. She felt pressure by the Japanese society (parents, friends, work) placed on her.
Both of them were super freaky !

Korean men are known for having small penises. Assuming the stereotype holds true for you, she must have a vice grips pussy if you thought she was tight.

I've fucked a lot of Korean women at massage parlors. I haven't noticed their pussies to be any more or less tighter than the Chinese girls', but the only girl that wouldn't fuck me after she got my dick hard was a Korean masseuse

Damn sounds like a fun wife. Yeah pregnancy can enlarge them boobies

Don't date korean. Even my korea-bros won't date koreans.

>qt3.14 new girl at work
>Try to hook her up with chad korea-bro
>Her first questions to me "Is his family rich", "How much does he earn", "Does he own a house"
>Tell Korean bros
>"That's exactly why we don't date korean chicks.

Never dated one my self but all my east-asia bros avoid them like the plague. Apparently they're generally cheating, gold-digging, drama-queens.

Attached: 23498322_1769212563113311_3937341209101467648_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Again I feel like the retards that have this bad experience exude beta vibes. I was banging and also dating lots of Asian girl either being a broke ass student or a broke ass GI.
Working out and having confidence and self esteem seems to make non shit people want to date you

My wife is from South Korea. Myself from Scotland.

She's shy, but not really timid. We met at University and it took a little while to get her to open up to me.

We have two kids, and she's still 155cm @ not quite 8 stone.

>took a little while to get her to open up to me.
Same with mine both emotionally and sexually. She had a really mentally abusive bf

>Japanese legal system works on a "guilty until proven innocent" basis.
More like guilty until proven extra guilty.

Don't criticize it around any native nihonjin though. It's just the 'Japanese way'. It's cultural. A 不潔な外人 like you wouldn't get it.

Lmao this is the picture of the guy
Looks like a total fucking pussy
You only proved my fucking point, I remember beating up those kind of faggots as a student and as a service member
Holy fuck English teachers on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20200123-214559_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 248K)

What about you? Whats your sit?

Attached: hn.jpg (816x1462, 219K)

was, great.I honestly fucked it all up. I was previously a heroin addict. Relapsed. Broke her heart. All my past relationships get fucked up because my old self destructive tendencies sneak up. I could've dated White, Polish, Persian, Haitian, and even some hot ass black women. Either the girls lose interest because I'm in the middle of a drug addiction, or my clean time gets fucked up and it eventually catches up when I get hooked again.Fuck heroin, I can't believe I used that shit. It's been ruining everything for 10 years on and off.

One more. She doesn't have a "hot" body, but I like petite, cute girls next door type.

Attached: pink.jpg (960x720, 152K)

What do you mean? How does mine look? She's flat as a board with a tiny waist and a soft bubble butt ass

eh, I haven't had complaints. I must be doing something right lol.

damn man sounds like you've been through some shit. I hope things get better for you -- addiction is the worst.

And yeah but body is damn cute. Mind giving a bra pic? Would love to at least get a sense of how that chest is.

Korean? Adopted? Married?

Get off the H

Ohh 2nd gen Japanese, married almost 4 years

Ah. Nice. Does she cook for you? I do most of the cooking but my wife and i learned some.korean cooking together. Love it.

I'll post a face pic seperately

Attached: bod.jpg (1440x1080, 294K)

cool thanks man. Nice cleavage, def fuckable

Thanks most of the time she cooks but on weekends i do something fun like a steak or pizza. She doesn't really have the cultural attachment to the Japanese food so neither of us really care to learn Japanese food or anything.

I'm going to try this year. This shit has got to stop. It's like it sneaks up on me every year or so.

Attached: 20170423_223350.jpg (2592x1944, 1.05M)

really cute, man. She's great. Awesome smile and I'd def have fun with those tits.

Attached: D9719AFE-BC87-4DA1-BF11-1B8EB583502A.jpg (1536x2048, 631K)

who is this girl?

Heres to good livin brother. With beautiful women

>Yeah bra, you just need to MAN UP and show confidence.

That falls utterly short of what you need to do to maintain an LTR. Confidence isn't enough, you have to keep that bitch totally under your power or she'll walk all over you.

Yeah I'm sure some of these guys are betas, but I've also seen guys who aren't snivelling doormats make the mistake of letting asian girls lull them into a sense of false security and start acting like a reasonable human being.

Thanks, sometimes I look at her sleeping and just think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. We'll be trying for kids soon, has yours affected the sex life much?

I wanna say yes. But we are still in that 6week period post birth. So unfair of me to say. I get bjs sometimes when i get cranky. But yea i do that too especially with our son on her titty. They have a bond.

glad you enjoyed Cred Forumsrother

Ahhh ok nvm then a bit too early to tell. I'm a little worried about it, wife has told me she definitely wants to keep the sex going but hormones and shit you know?
>They have a bond.
I certainly hope so lol

Its tough. Esp with all the hormones. Be prepared for a rollercoaster. Best of luck. She handled it way better than my sister tho. Maybe thats the asian in her

My wife is white but i've slept with hundreds of asian hookers. My favorite are the ones in macau. Why are asian hookers better than white and latina hookers?

Attached: 190412b-0011.jpg (944x1418, 226K)

Yeah I'm still kinda undecided but leaning towards yes, i mean it's not like money is an issue. Just worried about the sex, I've heard horror stories. Thanks, did you enjoy seeing her preggo?

Skin looks so soft

I did. And it wasnt a turn off. We had sex until the end. It just became a practical thing. I liked taking turns on top. But obviously ive been on top for the last 6 months??? You should do it tho. Esp if it would make her happy. Which no doubts it will. I love my son. It was a tedious process. And yea sex is less than it was but i dont regret it. Hes fucking adorable. Plus idk how an 11lb baby came out of my 5ft korean wife.... my fault i suppose

Oh she's sooo ready to be a mom (her words) and I do want kids. I think we will tbh. Yeah I've got a mild preggo fetish so I'm kinda excited to see her with a bump. Dear God user 11 lbs??? She must have looked like she was going to explode! Was it a natural birth?

Attached: A36D8B15-DAA3-43A4-B7D0-65085E2CEAFA.jpg (1279x2048, 324K)

>Plus idk how an 11lb baby came out of my 5ft korean wife.... my fault i suppose
Looks like her womb has been successfully colonized

got any more?

Thicc

C section after 3 days of induction so he was prob more like 10.5 naturally. Still big
But Yeah i dont mind a bump or full preg for that matter. Shes thenone that got overwhelmed by it. And i cant blame her

Attached: 1543979512234.jpg (1080x1080, 1.49M)

Dated a few asians. The most serious was a 2 year relationship with a Chinese girl who grew up in Canada. We met while I was working in Shanghai, and hit it off pretty quickly. It started off fine, but after 3 months it started getting weird, then shitty. She was borderline, constantly gaslighting, and an absolute hypocrite. Her family hated the fact that I was white and "poor" despite the fact that I made triple her salary and my family owns a pretty decent clinic back home.

Highlights were her mom telling her to cheat on me, and her taking the advice. The best part was I found out the same day I found out my grandma (only woman I respected at the time) died.

Would I date an Asian again? Fuck no. 6 years in Asia has taught me that they are either gold digging cumsluts obsessed with social status, or they're hopelessly naive children with a psychotic streak. I took the latina pill and married a wonderful south american woman and haven't looked back.

Attached: 1579824930929.gif (368x656, 1.91M)

Attached: 07CB5136-A905-43D9-BD53-74FEA73FCF02.jpg (1140x1477, 312K)

Attached: 1543979736781.jpg (1080x1080, 1.44M)

>That falls utterly short of what you need to do to maintain an LTR. Confidence isn't enough, you have to keep that bitch totally under your power or she'll walk all over you.
>Yeah I'm sure some of these guys are betas, but I've also seen guys who aren't snivelling doormats make the mistake of letting asian girls lull them into a sense of false security and start acting like a reasonable human being

I've been going strong for over 11 years so far it's a hard thing to do user and it sure wasn't easy but you also gotta remember to work on yourself as well or get complacent stagnate and become weak

You could say that. Shes asked for more...

discord gg/5jR3hh

When she was pregnant

Attached: 64EDAE70-0BD3-4D80-84AA-0683B0C0E731.jpg (1124x1137, 809K)

Yeah kinda figured, no way she'd have been able to do it naturally. I can imagine, was she constantly winded and out of breath? Mines 5'6" so she'll have a bit more space in her belly

Attached: 41007232_510230672737701_3205559821716244013_n - Copy.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Niceee. If an 11lbs baby didn't deter her you know she's totally creaming about producing hapas

Hapa baby?

Pregnant with a hapa?

She was done at bit before 9 months. Meaning she wanted him out. He was full term. Cant imagine how angry shed of been if he was in there nother couple weeks.

Lol my friend just told me that. But yea ill def be putting more in her.

Ahh yeah my cousin had to be induced and then c sectioned because he was 41 weeks and didn't want to leave. Do you give her lots of belly rubs?

No

Attached: 74C2DC41-41A1-4718-9B55-C8750F997745.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

Your friend sounds like a fun guy. Goooood give her the half white babies she so desperately wants

No. She didnt like to be touched there. Didnt even like being massaged until preg. She does now tho. Thankfully. I always liked massaging women. Creep here

Nice nipples

Attached: 7C157BD2-C9DA-4542-B427-99EBDA1E1C5B.gif (268x190, 1.28M)

Sounds like it all worked out then, rubbing her bump with oils can diminish stretch marks and all. Nothing creepy about that, if massaging women is creepy than me and my wife are straight up freaks lol

She know she got a nice body

Attached: DCA0C4AC-72C2-40D4-9D1E-41827DF51F37.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

She just didnt like others rubbing the bump. Guess it just came down to that saying which im butchering... women are moms as soon as theyre pregneant. Men arent dads till the child comes out. Not that i never felt her belly. Jesus that child kicked.

Bruh STOP SHOWING BABY SHOW HER

Attached: 651FD30C-AC33-4097-B79B-7BEB8DE5FD05.jpg (765x801, 189K)

hot vid. you got more?

Looks a lot my kid

Understandable, yeah I've heard that one too. Sounds like he'll be a strong kid

Thanks. Best of luck brother. Colonize her!

>Colonize her!
Hnnngg yess and thank you for this wonderful talk

Makes you try a lot of foods you have never had before and will expose you to new culture.

Besides that, a lot more honest and caring than any white woman you will ever date.

I will never go back at this point. Been dating a Chinese girl for 2 years. If we break up then I am going right back to looking for another asian.

Attached: 7CC93EDA-9C3A-4824-8646-F25644F970CF.jpg (1080x1349, 136K)

Likewise

Attached: F1FDA2D6-4DF6-41EB-BAAC-E1E6A659A544.jpg (1080x1920, 327K)

All Chinese babies look the same to me

I married a young Indonesian muslim girl, best mut I ever had. Much better than the white mutt I had before, mate

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Mom or baby?

>Fun
I want "fun" when I'm 6 beers in and it's 11 P.M. If I'm feeling responsible I check to make sure your fun wasn't contagious at the clinic. The only person who thinks you are powerful and adventurous is you. Everyone else sees you as easy to manipulate and basic tbqh

Still want more?

Attached: F188E8F3-9D62-4A50-A3A4-8F723AFC2AC3.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Got any of you getting bj from her?

These pictures of mom a little younger

Attached: 0BE0D746-93DD-4900-B211-23D8FE0022A9.jpg (1378x1279, 228K)

Well hes not chinese so you dont seem to know what youre talking about

As someone who has been dating a Chinese girl for quite some time, I often fantasize about Koreans. What are they like in bed?

Hot thot.

No never did it anything her. Met her online when I was in military. She was texas and I was in Germany. She would just finger herself and show me her tits over FaceTime and Skype. I regret not screen recording. Was to busy beating my meat over the camera

Attached: D3DEC0E1-CAC4-42C5-9D52-37BDDFF75967.jpg (1080x1920, 324K)

Crazy. Atleast at first. Like most women that try to trap you. Except their vaginas are fucking beautiful

Meh, it's fine. Would have been nice to not have to teach her how to not be bad in bed. And its frustrating that she's so submissive that she won't speak up about even the important shit without prompting. Also would have been nice if she had any domestic skills, but that's cause she came from money, not cause she is asian.

El goblino?

Broke up before I went back to the states. She was already pretty psycho and we never met in person. I really wish I hit it. Her prego pictures are from recently when I was creeped on her page

Attached: 3799DC5D-1B4A-47A1-997B-BC12A2A34897.jpg (768x1024, 152K)

Attached: that's better.webm (480x853, 600K)

Sure. El gordo?

Tbh that is fine. I have accepted that at this point, I either date a white girl who is going to cheat on me in 1 - 3 years, or I date an Asian girl who will love me but trap me and try and take all of my money.

I would rather go with the Asian. Atleast I can enjoy their pussies and faces before they rake all of my money.

Fuckin' sauce us my dude.

Ive dated many nationalities. And i married the first asian i was with. Couldnt get over that pussy. Perfect.

>What's it like having an asian gf/wife
Married 15 years to an American Born Chinese (pic related)
Before this I was in an 8 year relationship and got engaged with a Chinese girl who came to the US in junior high. (no pics)

The main issues are the same as being with anyone from a different culture: different foods and different customs. If you like the food and traditions and get along with her family then all's good.

Only real "Asian-specific" things are that Asian girls age well: with the right makeup and clothes she can easily pass for 10-15 years younger than she is while I don't have a chance. This will change when we're around 80 and she turns into a prune but I probably won't care.

Other thing is that you realize that Asians are, in the US, treated like they're white if they're married to a white person. My wife grew up as the only Asian person in her school so she got the usual slant-eyed teasing and shit but now that she's with me she's not considered a minority so she's a little resentful of that :)

When our kids started school she checked a box saying that they were "bi-racial". A few weeks later she got a call from the school district to provide extra services for multi-racial kids, but when she explained that our kids were Asian+White the school said "oh, that doesn't count" and they hung up.

Attached: 10anv - Copy.jpg (1000x667, 285K)

the tightest pussy i've been inside and she knows how to take care of a household as a good wife
a+
would recommend

Attached: g2tTlvD.jpg (2988x4257, 1.13M)

You got married to that?

Attached: 9376AEE4-D007-4B6E-B2B3-388323417A20.png (612x549, 417K)

> Looks like a total fucking pussy
sports journalist, though. probably fucked more chicks than you ever fantasized about.
he probably fucked your mom, dad and your dog, too.

cause they have a dick you love sucking, faggot?

shes cute. Nice body too

It's like this

>You so lazy why all whypeapoles so are lazy eh
>you gawtoo wokah more lazy
>You putatababi in me now
>You pay me the monies
>You Lazy pay me the monies
>

when i dated one, she was really submissive. would basically do whatever i asked her. only problem was she wasnt really that active during sex, nor good at doing shit. so i basically threw her around as a fuck toy.

Attached: 2EB3C597-C9BB-4630-A35B-1299D67C4E24.jpg (720x1280, 123K)

yes?
thanks i think so too

more

She’s cute, got any of her wearing shorts?

where can i order cookies

Attached: a7367764d3aabfc055009f6be1327e8f.gif (300x300, 24K)

asian girls have the best fuckin feet

Dating a Chinese American. My experience so far has been great for the most part. She generally has the spoiled bratty personality of an American but that has slowly been going away. She's become more submissive since when we first started dating.

Physically she has the softest skin out of everyone I've dated. Hardly grows any hair on her legs, armpits. So she generally always feel soft. Never seen her pussy unshaved so I don't know how hairy that gets. Won't grow it out either.

Sexually she's always been really submissive. She gave me head and swallowed on our first date. She never stopped me from recording/taking a pic during sex. She does seem to struggle to deepthroat. Pussy is nice and tight but that might be mostly due to that she's petite. Not really into feet but she gets a lot of compliments on having nice feet.

In short, shes a brat but sex life if good and more than makes up for it.

excellent chinese wife material

Attached: Yuan.jpg (1200x900, 263K)

my ex. she was really easy to control. she just loved me touching her and let me do whatever i wanted.

Attached: 628.jpg (807x1078, 242K)

By Asian do you mean technically as in Indian?